If you follow Wikileaks on twitter you've seen their last two tweets with #vault7. Very unusual twitter activity for WL...

If you follow Wikileaks on twitter you've seen their last two tweets with #vault7. Very unusual twitter activity for WL, highly ambiguous. The tweets were as follows:
1) What is #vault7? Accompained by a picture of the svalbard seed vault
2) Where is #vault7? With a picture of a WWII underground munitions stockpile

On the lowest end of speculation, this is WL letting somebody know they found out something of insurance-tier importance, if not more important.

Mid end of speculation, this is implying that the US is storing munitions in the vault, and where the vault is happens to be roughly half way between the US and Russia relative to the north pole.

High end of speculation, seeing as the seed vault is funded by over a dozen different countries croptrust.org/about-us/donors/ these tweets pretain to some globalist operations.

All we can say for sure is that WL is shooting out a couple irregular tweets. Is there anything I'm missing here? Any previous cables related to this?

Is Assange alive?

If he isn't, discard everything they say.

I assume a couple of insurance keys would be dropped if Assange was on ice, unless "they" took down every WL member within a couple hours.

This mother fucker hasn't been confirmed breathing in months.

So your assumption about every WL member could be true.

oh thats right hahaha yeah vault 7 is the non seed vault at norway

its opium or hydrogen i think

>storing hydrogen at all
>storing hydrogen in bags

hol up, smacks lips, didn't the elon musk just meet with trump to discuss under ground tunneling for a (((rail))) system?

Hydrogen permeates like everything, right?

Assange had a live stream Q&A less than 20 days ago. Highly unlikely he's dead. Looks like hes doing pretty good, honestly.
Twich tv /videos/113771480?t=54m45s

He's alive but he hasn't confirmed he's still in control of wikileaks

A QUICK RUNDOWN ON VAULT7 M8?
>Vault 7 built by aliens
>Vault 7 contains rare experimental organisms
>Aliens shake hands with the bogdanoffs
>Aliens bow to nobody
>Have multiple Vaults all over the world
>Vaults are connected wit other Vaults and Castles all over the world
>Vaults are orginis of designer Aliens, already out there
>High security Vaults, fortified with alien technologies
>impossible to break in, even with an iron fist

Fuck i hate this cryptic larping shit. If you have information then leak it, it is the purpose of the site ffs. Sage

It could be destabilizing information, like what is purportedly in the insurance files.

Helium and hydrogen are very hard to store in things like balloons because their molecules are so small. That's why whenever you see helium balloons they're usually flat after a few days.

Vault 7 = Nazi gold.

V A U L T P I L L E D

A

U

L

T

P

I

L

L

E

D

Assange is saying the holocaust didn't happen

Why do you that Trump left jews out of his holocaust statement? He saw the holohoax files and leaked them to Assange.

That's why there's reports that Jared Kushner is mad at Trump. He pleaded with him not to release them, told him that it would endanger the jews. Now he's been leaking info about Trump's phone calls to the press in revenge.

QUICK RUNDOWN ON NAZI GOLD:
>all currencies bow to nazi gold
>in contact with all gold reserves
>posseses chemical Au79 gold abilities
>melting point on 1.064 °C
>owned by castles and bank globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal gold line
>used to bankroll the first city of bogdanoffgrad
>Ancient Indian scriptures tells of nazi gold
>You likely have nazi gold particles inside you right now

bump vor the Vault

Seed vault is a money laundering scheme, it costs a billions times as much as it should cost

Just look at Jared Kushner's face all that contempt and worrying and plotting and scheming is written all over it. The way he looks at Trump fuucking hell hahahaha.

jared is esther?

>Jared Kushner
who is he again?

To add to this statement, he read a large chunk of that current bitcoin hash out loud during the stream and mentioned the scores of that day's basketball games.

vault7 holds the missing 6 gorillion

hydrogen likes oxygen. Give an unstable proton freedom and it will light shit on fire.

>implying that wikileaks hasn't been compromised
>implying that this isn't a psyop to make them look like /x/ tier wackos in order to discredit anything they've ever said

YOUR MOM IS MY SEED VAULT

>Give an unstable proton freedom and it will light shit on fire.
that reminds me of a certain ethnicity...

Bunker 7 is where the piratebay servers are hosted my friend

Since this is on noways territory, is probably just seeds, nothing special or interesting is happening here. Could it be a joke? why even call it vault 7 like a fallout reference, doesnt sound seriouse

>t. nervous NIDF

p-pls dont go there...

>dont go there...
i wonder what happens if you cross norwegian border illigelly. are you being asked friendly not to do that again and get offered a cup of tea?

What does this shit even mean
Most of wikileaks is obscure bullshit to me

you definitely wont get tea up there, coffee with vodka maybe

FBI vault release 7

i will remember this.
also, why not tea?
arent you guys used to english tourists?

They already dropped the insurance keys. And then they revoked and said they weren't doing the keys anymore.

Wikileaks has been compromised since October 16, 2016.

Go on.

I'll amend. The online key drop failed. It was blocked because of a massive DDOS attack on the same day. Only partial data was released. Then pre-commitment keys were dropped for manual release.

>wikileaks trying to hype again

Make sure to check out Vault 7™, Julian Assange's gripping new book. To be announced at a breaking news press release via webcam.

>/x/

Every last one is Esther. And Joseph.

there are bettere reasons for a bunker than a nuclear war

The photos aren't supposed to be Vault 7, just examples of the Elite's valuts that we already know about.

>>You likely have nazi gold particles inside you right now
if you are swiss that is a certainty

Russian posters
Best posters

pic related
thanks mate, though soviet union is not best example because a number of reasons.

>1488

Can i get a quick rundown?

here you go

Investigate Antarctica and the "Golden Compass".
Also Nicole Kidman is key to this. We are close to disclosure.

I heard it was a test site for chemical warfare maybe even biological weapons

you mistake salt for envy
i'd love me some nazi gold
the swiss get all the luck
might be some jap gold buried here somewhere

>Nicole Kidman

the fuck

salty humour, as in dry humour, as in spot on remark.
i liked the joke

>The story takes place in an alternate world dominated by a powerful church called the Magisterium ..

>hile hiding again Lyra discovers that the Magisterium scientists, under the guidance of Mrs. Coulter, are performing experiments to sever the bond between a child and his or her dæmon.

So, the seeds are maybe genes? and they are making experiments to create ??

was thinking about vault 7 last night
>my claim is based on induction, not evidence

stated purpose of seed bank is resilience of crops (therefore humanity) to a natural disaster
if you had all of these seeds and money, would you run experiments? I imagine one would.
These experiments would be (kinda like monsanto) to make GM crops that will survive changing climates, bind together soil, deal with radiation / pollution.
Therefore my theory is that vault 7 is the experimental arm of the seed vault.

Why did WL pick it up? I think because it hints at what """the elites""" believe will happen in the future.

or this - the fbi drop tbc

F

That teach is on fire yo.

He recently did an interview with Waleed Aly on the Project (Aussie TV) with video chat

WL is all bullshit now. they killed assange months ago. they use old footage of him recycled . there is a many years old musioc vid with obama singing in it made from speeches he gave. they digitally altered his tie color and used fragments of words said to make him sing the song. it was done by stoners in college

plz link

F

this

GOOD fuckin release it all and bring everything down and get it over with god damn it this is bullshit

>at norway

I'm provoked desu

picture is just to distract monrgrel normies and /x/ tards.

if you see, the previous tweet was about FBI releasing part 6 of investigation on Hillary.

FBI website starts with "vault".
so they are just signaling FBI they know what part 7 should contain.

You are all utterly retarded for spinning like normie kikes' slave

BUM
>P

BUMP FOR SEARCH OF TRUTH
AVENGE HIM

that get though...

They're referring to this. This is WL's (not so) subtle hint for FBI to start spilling the beans or they will do it for them.

Forgot pic.

Hint: Look at who her dad was, and what he did.

If that is Vault 7? What is Vault 1 2 3 4 5 6?

I guess they jjust like to remind us that Julian is dead and all the rest of wikileaks as well with these out of character posts every now and again. I think they've given up trying to convince us he's alive and are now just committed to sullying the brand name as much as possible. A desperate attack on our morale from losers who haven't been rounded up yet.