ITT: prove you voted for trump

ITT: prove you voted for trump

Woah that's awesome.

I love it; did you design it yourself?

I'm a white male.

I have testicles.

ITT: post your white penises

no, its trumps official logo

I am a person who happens to live in an environs or hamlet and is of extremely low intelligence.

I voted for trump

But in all seriousness we can't let him get the nuclear launch codes

Even though I couldn't vote for rump, I identify as a Trump voter
Fuck you if you don't respect my identity

don't you mean "a Fucking White male."?

underrated meme

>republicano
REEEEE

I sexually identify as a Trump voter. I want you to respect my right to build a wall, and build needlessly. If you can't respect me, you are a Trumpophobe, and you need to check your globalist privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

>Brave leaf breaks through the north american border wall in a successful effort to vote for the god emperor 2016 (colourized)

good times lads

Having one of these should be enough

I didn't but my dad did. What's that, how can I prove it well my friend my dad has what we call a job.

San Diego

>I'm in Australia
>Everyone in Australia voted Trump.

My testosterone levels are perfectly healthy.

I...I have a confession to make anons.

I didn't vote trump!
I'm sorry I know I let everyone down. I am poor and spent all day going from place to place by public transportation to find a place to register to vote, and when all was said and done, I never got my voter registration info in the mail, so I called, they registration was just, poof, gone, like it was torn up or something, by then it was too late to register for this election, I can vote in the next though! please forgive me anons, I voted for trump in spirit though, does that count?

It was my first time voting, I have no regrets.Followed him since he started.MAGA!

>toothpaste hair

I have a picture of me at the voting place with zz top looking guy. My phone is dead though..

Just avoid the democrats like the plague next election and you'll be fine.

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf voter here. It's funny to see him crash and burn but seriously we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes

exactly my thoughts aswell
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE indeed

thank you user, I redpilled many dems this election as well, so I feel like I kind of did my part

I only became a citizen last week but my gf who went to a lib arts uni voted for trump, we are deep behind enemy lines and have to keep that on the down low or the friendly libs will firebomb us. I don't wanna have to bust a cap. I'll be voting trump 2020 tho

No problem user, you're doing gods work. :)

poo shill forgot his proxy haha