Sure he killed some blomde girls... but if it never happened we wouldn't have this awesome meme

Sure he killed some blomde girls... but if it never happened we wouldn't have this awesome meme

Was it worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah

SUPREME

Tb.h hearing Sex moans made by your sister seems pretty hot and taboo to me. But then I don't have a sibling. Anyone with a sister can comment on if this is an arousing thought or not?

blomde?
ew

Tfw in a family of three my little brother is named Elliot and my sister is named Georgia. And my sister is/was a slut (banged multiple of my friends from my grade, and shes 2 years younger).

no, that's how natural selection works. if you can't attract women it means you are unworthy of passing on your genes.

if this guy wanted to go out with a bang then he should have killed the uncivilized and disrespectful thugs that were fucking and abusing the women that he yearned for so badly

So your friends cucked you by banging your sister? And you were told about it, or did you listen?
Pretty beta, leaf.

I wonder how it feels to be that desperate to want a girlfriend?

Like if I recall, he refuses to use prostitutes because he wanted a actual gf right?

I wonder how it feels to be that desperate for affection.

>friends fucked my sister
>friends
kek, pretty sure they transform from being my friends into a puddle of blood real quick if they tried to touch my little sister, what the fuck is wrong with Canadians?

Never heard it personally myself. But yes I was the butt end of many a joke as I am/was a virgin myself all through highschool and still am. One interesting fact is that when my one friend was 18 he was still dating and banging my at the time 15 year old sister

Why do people actually even care about shit like this? Like I hardly ever even spoke to my sister or had an actual conversation more than a few sentences past the age of 10. I dont think I had spoken to her without the presence of another person unless its just trivial shit through ought all of highschool

>you attract women
>implying it's not the other way around
Ausfailia really is a shithole

He killed a bunch of roasties. They never would have been wife material anyway.

What's his name again?

This. Some people think women control sex market, but both men and women control sex market.

Men choose a good-looking woman with good personality. Women choose a good-looking man with a good personality.

That don't always happen, but the goal, generally, that is it.

Are you half chink? Reminds me of my half chink Filipino friends weird strained relationship with his family because his dad is a weird autist and mom barely speaks English.

I text my sister all the time and I'm 28.

>Tfw you don't have a sister.

It's not at all. You are conditioned not to find your siblings attractive.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect

It's a wrist-slitting thought.

But why?

My sister is like a good platonic friend. Hearing it must've devasted him, especially if it was his younger sister and she's getting slammed and he's still a virgin.

I have an older sister so I guess I'm more okay with it because a girl is gonna get pegged at some point. I never hear her nor is she much of a PDA type, at least around me.

Heil Hitler

>Was it worth it?

irrelevant because it already happened.

He spilled his autism quite heavily.
Maybe he shouldn't have played world of warcraft for so long