I am ABOSLUTELY a PROUD homosexual. Do you have a fucking problem with that, kikes? I like dick. Big, black...

I am ABOSLUTELY a PROUD homosexual. Do you have a fucking problem with that, kikes? I like dick. Big, black, hairy cock in my mouth. Why the fuck do you hate me for it?
Can't we pic related?

the one thing all species have in common is breeding. breeding is probably our purpose. you though, you say you where born that way, to like dick, to not have a desire to breed with women. in this sense, this logic, you have a disorder. you need help. your kind has never done anything worthwhile, you guys have never offered anything of value. you spread aids and have shit media. you promote anal sex and beign a degenerate.

Go fuck yourselves. I breed by sticking my cock into male ass. That's what I want. The world has a population problem anyway you massive kike. You sound like you, too, need a cock in your mouth to shut the fuck up.

Literally nobody cares what you do as an individual, this thread is proof that you're a wholly undeveloped person

faggot or not, pride is a sin.

that being said, faggot.

Idc if you have a mental disability just stop being such a faggot about it

It's not a mental disability you fucked up kike. It's who I am. I am turned on by penis. What part of that don't you understand? It's my life, who I am, how I see the world. And everyone hates me for it, for who I am. Just go and fuck yourself. You'll never understand bigotry because you've never been subject to it.

also when did coming out as gay become as difficult and triumphant thing to do as winning a gold medal in the olympics

no one fucking cares.

I'M COMING OUT AS STRAIGHT. I KNOW /SOME/ OF YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE IT, BUT MY PENIS FEELS REALLY GOOD IN PUSSY AND I JUST WANT TO MOTORBOAT A NICE FAT RACK OF TITTIES WHEN I SEE THEM.

like shit, you may as well come out to people of the frequency and preferred content of your masturbation habit. its offensive and the few people who aren't offended don't fucking care.

bigotry isn't being a fucking bitch and expecting people to give a shit. bigotry is realizing you're fucking alone and need to do your best for your own fucking self.

you're not just gay, you're a flaming attention seeking faggot. You can be gay without being a goddamn deviant, can't you? If you can't - then maybe there is something objectively wrong with your train of thought regardless of whatever you're thinking about.

Don't have sex in public. Public media, airwaves, street fairs, etc.
If I see it, we have problems.
Otherwise do whatever you want.

LMAO
Leonardo fucking DaVinci?
Michelangelo?

Plenty of gay geniuses throughout history.

Fuck off back into the closet you slimy little dick sucking cunt, you bring our flag great shame.

>homosexual
Doesn't exist, you're just a turbo pervert.

You make society turn to trash, and should all be hanged, desu senpai.

All of your arguments can be used to defend pedophilia.

Hey, you can't just go around calling people names like that.
That's not cool, bro. Not cool at all.

prefer this one desu

Because of people like you white race will disappear.Because while you fuck some ass muslims breed like cockroaches.
And this is what kike wants from you.

Seek help, thanks.

You don't like fucking girls in the ass? That's a little gay.

>Big, black, hairy cock

>black

I was with you until then. You are a disgusting degenerate.

Are you Canadian?

Black people are fine, niggers aren't.
Gay people are fine, faggots aren't.
You are what you do, user. Seeking attention for your sexual orientation is faggotry.

Usually "Proud" is used in connection with something that was accomplished.

I could say "I'm proud to be straight" but what exactly did that accomplish?