Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8
vimeo.com/102966472
youtube.com/watch?v=uGI8AhY9nhU
youtube.com/watch?v=tGWBQTvjt7s
youtube.com/watch?v=eviIklReqYE
youtube.com/watch?v=Kl-ZqQ_InX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop shilling your clickbait title video fucker. There's already a thread and you posted in it.

Did you pitch his voice? kek

REMEMBER

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8

Why is he called Stolenvalor?

GET HIM OFF CAM

MODS WHO SAY THIS SHIT ATTRACTS REDDIT: JESUS HIMSELF WAS ASKED ABOUT REDDIT AND RECOILED AND SAID "REDDIT? FUCK THEM"

CRUISE CONTROL AGAINST MODS

stolen valor is when someone claims they served in the military, or wears a military uniform or apparel to imply they served in the military when they actually didn't.

It's called "stolen valor" because you're stealing or devaluing the valor or honor of actual military personnel or veterans by imitating them when you haven't actually contributed anything.

SHOUTOUT TO THIS LEAF WHO CAN'T SMOKE INDOORS WHO IS LEANING ON HIS WINDOWSILL WITH HIS FEET FIRMLY PLANTED IN THE SNOW in 3 IMPERIAL KEK DEGREES AND WHO DOESN'T NORMALLY POST ON KEKCHAN SHOUTING OUT HIS PERFECT WAIFU MARION LE PEN WHO IS JEANNE D'ARC

FREXIT 2017

The dude is a mess

Can someone ask Leaf what his thoughts are on Rob Ford please. please.

pls

he ask why he's called Stolenvalor, not what is stolen valor

StolenValor has some serious social skills issues and I say this as a regular poster on a Laotian watercolour discussion forum.

because the guy committed stolen valor by wearing US army jacket and pretending to serve in military...

it's cause he claims to have served in the military but apparently has never been deployed (or some shit idk)

He was deployed in Afghanistan. He's shown pictures of him on deployment.

Leave Jesus alone

were they of him doing anything other than chilling back at the FOB? what was his MOS? any links to these?

forgot to add, that even if he was, who the fuck still runs around wearing parts of their uniform?

he was apparently military police or some shit

real name is Ben Ellougani
twitter HumbleBeast_150

is he another Mexican that went AWOL?

so, no combat....

LITERALLY FUCKING MY WIFES BLACK SON KEK WOW DUDE

tell the yeller to stop saying he'll kick their asses, it looks bad and it's going to discredit Sup Forumsacks

theyre ruining the comfiest spinoff

he has to chill out, really!!!

good, he's going
"chinamen"
!!!

what did Jesus mean by this?

vimeo.com/102966472

literally posted in a cuck shed

he's a pro wrestler

And there, but for the grace of God, go they...

Is he one of the Museum of Moving Image guards?

A real human bean.

he mentioned that he works at beta park,is this him?

I forgot to put hwndu
sue me

>real name is Ben Ellougani
>twitter HumbleBeast_150

post his wifes cooking

I've heard HumbleBeast is actually a fake account, is that bullshit from Stolen Valor himself or what?

Nuruto has a big set of balls.

nope, he's a dago.

while periscoping earlier the slavs were talking about being blocked from it, but who knows

he blocked me two minutes after i called him a stolen valor piece of shit so i assume it's real otherwise what would be the point of a fake account if you're just blocking people

who's talking now?

And why doesn't someone bring a flashlight and put a (backwards) message over the lens then shine it at the wall?

That screeching shit is cringy.

yeah, they're trying to retaliate by being annoying rather than threatening violence..... right in front of a camera and crowd

the guy's legitimately borderline retarded

Can someone fill me in on what happened yesterday? Was out doing normie shit and missed all of it.

unbelievable
youtube.com/watch?v=uGI8AhY9nhU

how do you know

he said so then showed us a bunch of pictures while they were periscoping at the restaurant after the cops put up the wall again

You alright leaf. We will kill you last when Trump annex your country.

back to the gay pile

this is great

Lucky bastard

There were clues, user.

he doesn't look as greasy here

youtube.com/watch?v=tGWBQTvjt7s

why is Rose married to that cunt that has to work 2 fucking jobs?

bitch I got one well paying job.

Hold me pol

cause you don't know shit about the bogs

I do

He drives a fucking shitty bike to a night shift and then drives his shitty bike to the second job

I drive a 2017 car and dress business casual to go to work

Pls pol I want a Rose :(

Because he's alpha as fuck and was a master at dropping red pills on the normies. Maybe you should try working on you're own shortcomings instead of complaining about what you don't have.

Cause you ain't Puerto Rican, papi.

I dont think Rose is happy. They probably live a lower mid class lifestyle surving pay check by paycheck

HOLY SHIT. WHAT A TWIST

Get your own Rose you fag

STOP PLS

IT IS HURTING ME

NEW THREAD

Don't worry mang, the Khazar milkers spoil.

NOOO

ROSE IF YOU ARE READING THIS.

I WILL BE AT HWNDU SITE.
5PM TO 530PM

MY CAR HAS NICE HIDS AND IT IS TINTED. COLOR IS MIDNIGHT BLUE.

MY CAR WILL BE ON JUST KNOCK ON MY PASSENGER SEAT

COME WITH ME ROSE
LEAVE YOUR MARRIAGE AND I WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY

Rose is a slut

>>>>>>>>>>>>

fake

They have matching hairlines

BASED BOGDANON

You're more likely to get killed in Chicago than Afghanistan. Military service in this day and age doesn't mean shit for respect unless you're a combat vet imo, which I guarantee he isn't.

Mah nigga

where is Narutos Periscope?

Puerto Ricans are the niggers of Latin America

Rare vid of Old School Astoria Goomba putting stolen valor in his place.

youtube.com/watch?v=eviIklReqYE

Paperboy confirmed Shia's returning

What's the absolute worst that happens to these guys? For one they didn't do anything that bad and two how many libs really gave a shit?

prove it faggot

threadly reminder museum staff ID'd everyone and leaked /ourguys/

post the sex vid!

can't wait for the Shia/Naruto standoff in season 4.

Only oldfags will remember this

youtube.com/watch?v=Kl-ZqQ_InX8

Origin story

The thing about it is that HWNDU averages 1k viewers per day, with peak hours having 4k viewers. It's extremely rare to have someone recognize you from the stream.

Narutard deserves a beating. Get over it.

Who cares? Unless Adidasbro's character gets promoted to a larger role, I won't watch the new season. Can't even stand how autistic /ourguys/ have become.

RESPECT JESUS WISHES

Because when he first showed anons thought he was lying about being ex-mil. He actually was usarmy, 31b though

I don't think it matters if a Bulgar watches desu senpai

now that it's confirmed it was all actors and film students the magic is kind of gone, also the starbucks ad at the end was wack, sort of like the pack of marlboros at the end of true detective, lame product placement

What did you mean by this?

I thought Jacky didn't smoke weed. What is this about? Is SB like a synthetic?

>wall status: built
>camera from public: divided

Nobody pisses me off on HWNDU more than StolenValor. I wanna see his ass get beat so bad.