Milo Yiannopoulos is going to be on Bill Maher's show

Milo always avoids political debates. Is this the final nail in the coffin for Milo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JTfCkp0Juao&t
youtu.be/eZEe4PSLCoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

should be good.

I like both Milo and Maher.

Why would he agree to this when Maher will just stack the crowd so he has his own laugh track?

I hope millo get shot, she is cancer
Fucking gay kike, he only does what he does simply for the attention whoring
Prove me wrong

It's always 4v1 with an aggressive audience that will shout the 1 down too. But milo is good at this shit. He might pill a few million normies

Mutually beneficial for them. I bet they'd agree to a lot on air especially about Islam and SJWs

Why are you faggots wasting time on this shit when there is a redpill NUKE sitting on YouTube right now?

Brendan Maclean - House of Air

This needs to be embedded in every children's forum to show what gay rights are really about...

Is antifa going to burn down his studio?

Milo will redpill Maher
Check'em for KEK confirmation

I'd love to see the debate between these two insufferably annoying kicks. I'd give the edge to Milo because he doesn't look Jewish and he's tall whereas Maher looks Jewish as fuck, is a manlet and just so smug. Milo is smug too but he's funny at times whenever he makes fun of his own faggotry. I've never heard Maher saying anything funny ever.

>I like both Natsoc and Communism

oh wow jew on jew shilling

riveting

(((he))) is an attention whore but he does make the witty and good point occasionally.

Witnessed

It could make or break him, desu. It'll be difficult for Milo though because Maher is actually more audacious and dictates the pace of the show.

Let's hope so
He will likely sperg out faster than Sargon of Akkad
Shit tier youtube "celebrities" who are used to troll low-hanging fruit do awfully in real life debates
The only one I saw who didn't make me cringe is Jordan Petersen who's also a professor

They usually have an ultra conservative ganged up by a Cuckservative, two liberals and Maher.

Who did Sargon debate?

Maher has decades more experience. Milo has talking points. Maher will soak the floor with Milo.

Maher is fucktarded tho

there is always hope

Milo advocates race mixing. I like him but can't condone that.

k...keep me posted

If digits ANTIFA attacks Bill Maher during show causing a fatal injury.

>Milo always avoids political debates
u wot

Reroll for you
I'M THE KEK'S CHOSEN

>witty
xd what a sassy faggot right

Maher is Israel first

Only difference between him and Shapiro is muh constitution

A professional sjw
As in, someone from the academia, not a blue-haired high school girl
Needless to say he crashed and burned within the first 10 minutes

>I like a retarded jewish liberal and a homosexual jewish liberal
Fucking neck yourself

We only had to back him to slightly red pill some normies to get Trump elected.

He's another race-mixing kike at the end of the day.

Why? You're right

Maher is kind of stupid tho
I mean you could pretty much predict what his arguments and exactly what his objections are going to be.

post the video faggot SJW professors are the same level as blue haired sjw first year cuck studies students. btw saaron is just shit at everything his videos are weak too

>the homosexual racemixing nonwhite will redpill this liberal nonwhite
I'm sure

If repeating numerals, Milo will be destroyed and never show his face in public again and Maher will also die of cancer before the end of the year.

Very balanced. And all of them desperate for the audience to clap them

The monologues were always cringey, but Milo might get him back into more of the Politically Incorrect days.

You think Bill will stack the audience with attractive black men to distract Milo?

roll for this

youtube.com/watch?v=JTfCkp0Juao&t

He is good for the cause. Honorary non Jew Aryan.

I've seen Milo hold his own against news people and journalists far more intelligent than Maher. Maher has the advantage of a stacked table and audience, however.

Btw, what Sargon debate are you referencing? That annoying as fuck one where the guy kept demanding a definition?

youtu.be/eZEe4PSLCoY

And you're wrong. Someone with actual debate experience can debate the most inane and non-sensical of topics. He went in unprepared, clearly expecting to sail through on a few of his usual soundbites and got assmad when it didn't work. Expect Milo to be the same

>He is good for the cause
>Promotes racemixing
>Disavows white nationalism
>Is nonwhite
>Is a sodomite
Are you retarded?

milo was a common guest at a BBC debate program back in uk, he did that before becoming youtube celeb. Its his debates that is his talent, his speeches are just bad jokes.

milo is amazing at debating. like, one of the best in human history. seriously.

>neck
why do pussies on the internet love this word so much? do they think it makes them sound tough and badass?

First of all, the redpill must be gradual.
Imagine yourself as a bluepilled normie, would you listen to somebody like "gas the kikes, white power!"?
Milo is young, cool, funny and his ideas are slightly alt right, easy to accept and share.
I really don't care if he preferes the boipucci or else.
He's the first Step of the long road which is the redpill

>expect milo to be the same
Why should I?

This

I'm sorry: Hang yourself familam

yes, how I dare I like people who state opposing points of view in an emphatic and convincing manner...

Liking someone is not the same as agreeing with them.... Do you fags think Trump's admiration of Putin means he agrees with him?

fucking dense cunts on this board....

it's nigger slang. be assured that anyone who uses it is either a nigger or is completely immersed in nigger culture

Put me in the screen cap

so many larpers lately

Because they're both terrible outside of trolling the easiest of pickings

Milo doesn't do asshole-offs he only does asshole-ins

See

Then he doesn't redpill, do you really think a 61 year old jew is going to change his mind after talking to Milo?
>Cool
>Funny
Maybe he will help a few viewrs, but I doubt any who are watching maher are likely to be redpilled anyway

How the fuck can Milo lose

>Openly gay
>Has preference for black men

The only thing they can do is make shitty jokes so the audience laughs over the top of him or roll their eyes and make comments of "I can't take you seriously" and shit like that.

Watch any Milo debate video, he does research and can argue his points VERY well

If anything it will be whichever shitlib Maher has on that will melt down

Should be a fun show

>Convincing manner
If you think either of these jewish fucks are convincing then you're retarded

Why not link it?

>convincing manner
He just spews platitudes from his fat fucking nose while making smug expressions.

>I like both Milo and Maher.

What the fuck

So much reddit lately

always claims he hates islam but is a fucking fag whore.. hope that liberal redneck cunt is there too

You are literally retarded. Milo and Maher couldn't be more different. If you like both of them you are brain damaged.

You're forgetting Maher's trump card
>starts losing
>but, what about *insert "common sense" platitude and smug face*
>audience shills lose it

If you like *either* of them you are brain damaged
FTFY

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE FORGET HE WORKS FOR BREITBART.

You know, for BANNON?

He wouldn't be in that position without Bannon's approval.

This means one of 3 things:

>Somehow only you can see but Bannon cannot that Milo is a Jew shill.
>Bannon is a Jew shill himself and Trump is compromised.
OR
>Milo is the "agent provocateur", placed their to draw liberal rage to capitalize the media. He is the greatest weapon in Bannon's media arsenal.

> if i say i like black cock surely liberals will like me

That's why all these instacelebs are such terrible debaters in the first place

Anyone with an IQ in the triple digits would have figured out by now that virtue signalling only works when you're boosting leftist politics
If you're arguing right-wing politics, you need actual arguments beyond "i like boipussy"

What the fuck. Why did you make me watch that.

Do not fall for this.

Convincing enough for them to both have a huge following...

I like to watch them both, what's the big deal?

Where do you guys hear other's opinions? Do you avoid hearing anything that doesn't validate your own opinon?

go to bed, Alex.

bill maher is a falcons bandwagon fan
doesn't understand what a 'patriot' is.
isn't he a dem tho?

You never know, I think Maher will like Milo's pretty face, they are similar in the kind of show they make, they'll agree on several things, like freedom of speach, sjws, Islam

Prove me wrong, Eddie.

I avoid hearing valueless horseshit that they both so spew
Milo with his common sense bullshit followed up by "My onions r dangerous plus i take black dick xDDDDD"
And Maher with his "look at how smart I am I payed an audience to agree with me *insert smug look here*"

Well how about that. Milo to redpill Maher. Kek wills this.

I hate both of those kikes, but this would be a poor move for milo

Like people have said, maher will stack everything against him from the audience to editing. Literally 0 chance milo comes out looking better

they agree on Islam.

Then the individual who tunes in has gained nothing if they so do agree, but I reiterate
>Listening to jews
>Listening to sodomite orders
>Listening to race mixers

if there was ever a mindless audience, Bill Maher's got it

Milo is marginally useful for the cause while being a flaming faggot, Maher is an outright retarded leftist, except he's an outdated one without the 70.000.000 genders which makes him somehow trigger other leftists.

I'll still watch it.

Bills audience turns on him all the time. But it's cool if you're too smart to listen to anyone else. I'd like to get there someday.

didnt watch it all but , actually it looks like he did a good job. it was the professor here that didn't get it, just refusing all his points by (not that's not what i think feminism is) its just a common tactics.

Milo needs a 1v1 interview, not the Bill Maher 3 leftists and a cuckservative agreeing with leftists.

There are people out there with opinions that actually make the brainwaves fluctuate, the most recent one for me was common filth, but i've already thought through those viewpoints that they both have and didn't like them

Milo will decline like the hack he is. Public humiliation like this would probably end his career.

I'm guessing Milo will be the guest that comes on half way through. Those people usually get to do more uninterrupted talking.

>the cause

what cause?

>maher is a leftists

hates muslims...

on point brah, on fuckin' point....

you clueless fuck

The little I watched of him, seems like his audience is doing mandatory cheers when he does a "let-me-smugly-explain-something-like-it's-some-enlightened-insight-from-a-patriarchal-wise-man-but-is-basically-the-opinion-of-a-14-year-old-girl" monologue.