Anyone here converted to Islam?

why do so many people convert?

seems to me like we are missing something

Other urls found in this thread:

history.stackexchange.com/questions/15489/what-was-hitler-like-in-private
books.google.com/books?id=9e60nkhdMt4C&pg=PT95&lpg=PT95&dq=on hitler women awkward&source=bl&ots=SEsOoqDmQJ&sig=HxlMufex8LWaxQnP7WAqk6T8HwY&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjL3-nN0fjRAhVY9mMKHZ-UBO8Q6AEIKTAD#v=onepage&q=on hitler women awkward&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Liberals will all convert. Then we will kill them

This. All niggers will burn eventually: white niggers, riceniggers, black niggers, sandniggers etc.

Yeah I did 8 months ago.

but do liberals realize that Islam wont allow them to drink or experiment with gay experimentation?

Often its gingers and other people rejected by a normal society, they think its a way to get people to like them finally.

Stockholm syndrome on a massive scale. It's a very cucky thing. Notice the origin of this known phenomenon is from Sweeden.

Loser incel joins military thinking it'd impress chicks.

Realizes he's still invisible.

Realizes a 4/10 female gets 20x the attention of a 6/10 male.

Decides to convert to trannyism and trannymax to alleviate his lonliness.

Freak becomes Muslim to bang low inhibition ethnics.

Just lol @ not realizing the world's problems are caused by sexually frustrated subhumans. The good looking men of every country basks in genuine female lust and attention while subhuman ugly retards are blown up in the hopes they'll get 20 virgins. Just lol

No, they just hate the west and civilization.

Aww cute. You two are really good at designing flags!

Islam allows ownership of women and punishes sins such as homosex and so on.

also you can marry girls as young as 10. Also, interest rates are forbidden when lending money.

It's a wonder more people don't convert to the most redpilled religion of them all.

>not realizing the world's problems are caused by sexually frustrated subhumans
If only he got laid more often..

I've been growing my facial hair out a bit lately.

Just to be safe.

Why are liberals so fucked up? I have more respect for Islamic fundamentalists than these lunatics.

He only got laid after he acquired status. Cope more. Hitler was ugly as dog shit. No sane female can look at his lack of facial masculinity and get wet.

Because the Mahdi has come.

Sand will cover this place.

Bog.

I've been thinking of doing it just for "the lulz", but then I realized I'd probably have to get jewdick.

Imagine the possibilities though
>a WHITE MALE atheist tries to tell you lies about sharia law
>tell them you're a muslim
>????
>profit

He was a ww1 veteran so he probably got laid because of that. Also once he got power he probably couldn't keep them off of him.

Lateral orbial tim retrusion, weak brow ridge, big ears, NW 1-2, negative canthal tilt, extremely thin lips, long philtrum (which is why he wore a retarded moustache), and high FWHR. All characteristics of an ugly subhuman, genetic trash.

Hitler was a retard. He was the real subhuman. He should have recognized how ugly he was and flushed himself.

Cope with what exactly?
I just thought the idea of a sexually frustrated Hitler was funny, stop projecting.
>He only got laid after he acquired status
Making women swoon physically is the only way to get laid?
You can't coerce, seduce, or rape?
Are we really going to argue if Hitler was a virgin till he successfully rose to power?

Nah, Hitler was great with women. He literally had dozens fangirling over him even before he became fuhrer. And why wouldn't he? He had some charisma, you know.

Wrong. Hitler was awkward with women cause he knew he was ugly genetic trash. [1]

[1] history.stackexchange.com/questions/15489/what-was-hitler-like-in-private

Huge cope. Hitler was genetic trash. Every knew it, women knew, even he knew it [1]

books.google.com/books?id=9e60nkhdMt4C&pg=PT95&lpg=PT95&dq=on hitler women awkward&source=bl&ots=SEsOoqDmQJ&sig=HxlMufex8LWaxQnP7WAqk6T8HwY&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjL3-nN0fjRAhVY9mMKHZ-UBO8Q6AEIKTAD#v=onepage&q=on hitler women awkward&f=false

Yea, everyone who knew him saw how autistic and awkward he was. Your fetish of Hitler is disgusting.

It's about the perception of power. Weak people naturally gravitate to the people they view as strong or powerful. Muslims are, right now, undeniably more visibly powerful than a non-Muslim, so the weak minded flock to them. It's like how when people feel really good with themselves when they start hanging around with someone a few years ahead of them in school, it makes them feel special because the powerful person is bothering to give them time. To make it worse, we are living in a time devoid of meaning. People worship emptiness; sexual pleasure, intoxication, ease of life, lack of responsibility and so on. Yet these same valueless people are also seeking out structure in their lives, and along comes Islam with its structured way of life presented to them by a group of people with power, the untouchables. Weak minded people will fall at the knees for this shit.

Who would you pick? A weak minded, weak bodied person who is unsure of themselves and windlessly wandering through life. Or the strong bodied, strong minded person who knows his purpose in life and is driven by that purpose?

>becomes first transgender gay muslim woman

lost

google = Brice Jenner

he was a man and now he became a lesbian

>Your fetish of Hitler is disgusting.
All I did was reply to your comment that all of human woes are due to sexual frustration, I joked that means Hitler just needed to get laid more.

You're the one who seems obsessed with convincing everyone how ugly subhuman and awkward Hitler was through multiple thoroughly detailed posts, backing it up with cited sources.
Clearly I'm the one fetishizing Hitler here.

I'm not Hitler's fan at all, but it's obvious to me that this is slander. I remember reading an account of a British lady who was was his fan some time before he rose to power. She even came to Germany to meet him. And she committed suicide when Germany and England started to fight.

His irresistible attraction was noted by meny women in general.

rising muslim population in the west is due to immigration and the children of immigrants, not conversion

in the same way, the global decline of atheism is due to religious shitskins having ten kids and atheists having two or one or none at all

one of the Mitford sisters?

>but it's obvious to me that this is slander.
Slander is oral, libel is published, defamation is a broader term.