Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

weres da proof god exists silly

>he's never read the bible

Sad.

You're forgetting the evidence and scholars that support the story of Jesus

>His birth
>His teachings
>His followers
>His baptism
>His arrest
>His death

All without a doubt happened as the Bible states.

That all means that the multiple prophecies written (according to historical scholars) centuries before Christ was born all happen to be correct on the time, place, and person.

>let me guess: lucky guesses ayyylmao

just look in the mirror

God's never read the bible?

Makes sense.

t-thanks... do you really mean it?

Woden is the father of the white race. To turn your back on him is to turn you back on your father, brothers, descendants and your people.

>do you really mean it

does that matter? what matters is, whether you believe it or not.

I don't believe in any of the religions but would gladly join in on another crusade. Let's just be pals eh?

DEUS VULT

Sand religion.

Sand religion for sand people. There are plenty of Christians around the world, but Europeans built something great, and everyone else did solely as a result of their success.

The progress and success of European whites through the ages is not owed to Christianity, but to their nature as a people.

O-of course I do! d-don't be silly.
I just get a little confused sometimes haha...

This

Ya know you guys would attract more people if you focused on the symbolism and meanings of the stories in the bible.

Just give up the "the bible is based around true events". It's bullshit and nooooooo one buys it except potatoes like you.

>Vikings
>ANYTHING other than shit tier

I can see though your proxy Sven. They were terrible, lad.
They weren't known as feared warriors to anyone who wasn't a shit-dwelling peasant who couldn't defend himself or a church-dwelling monk who wasn't allowed to.

To Kings and Commanders, Vikings were annoying little cunts no different to rats feeding on carrion.

It wasn't a "SIR!! THE VIKINGS HAVE COME! ALERT THE NATION!!"

It was a "God fucking damn it Sven would you just fuck off already you annoying little cunt"

Even in fucking IRELAND, the bogniggers dispatched Vikings with ease and efficiency.

Also

>Vikings

The only ones that were Vikings were the ones that went on raids. "Viking" isn't just a term for snow-niggers.

Honestly Sven, it must be fucking humiliating that the proudest, most nationalistic point in your history is a bunch of pale apes bickering over which patch of tundra-ridden shithole was rightfully theirs, and which faggot got to go and "raid" some poorly defended faggots along the coasts.

>MUH VIKING INVASION

All it took to rid the developed world of Norse was a fielded army, something that Norsefags never, ever, ever got the hang of.

No self-respecting white man would ever want to come from Vikings, because Vikings represent the destruction and corruption of everything white people created in Europe, aka, the civilized world.

Snow niggers stay in fucking Scandinavia, your legacy is to prove to Europe just how cucked a country can become.

Now fuck off. Your wife is calling. (Not for you)

Except that's demonstrably untrue. Just look outside.

> Christian West: Conquered almost the whole world. The beauty of the white race was the world standard. The white man was feared by their wives. There were almost no gays. The family was regarded as sacred. Westerners control Muslim Nations.

> Secular West: Getting cucked by mudslimes. BLACKED. White Women falling in love for niggers and sandniggers. Full of beta men. Muslims control various Western cities.

Red pill me on why Atheism is not a Jewish invention to turn Westerners into miserable cucks.

>kike on a stick

nice try

go back to your desert

oh shidd, where is the sand religion here?

could it be that the kike sect has nothing to do with European advancement?

This makes sense in light of Swedish men's outlook today. Sup Forumsacks aside, how could the stereotype of Vikings possibly devolve into the softlad Svens who want more immigrants?

>Pagan west
>Gave birth to Greek-Roman civilization, Celtic mysticism and Germanic warrior spirit

>Christian west
>Gets cucked by niggers

The great of Europe is nothing Christian. Even the so called "Christian values" were in fact Roman values and Greek philosophy. Christian mythology is actually Celtic (holy grail and shit) and the warrior spirit of Feudalism was Germanic heritage.

Catholics got really cucked and sucking on muslim dick 24/7 to make the west forget the crusades and the bigotted shit they did hundreds of years ago. Jesus Christ is a meme today that is popular to insult and the followers are too cucked to raise their voice against it. This religion is like the metaphor of the white skin, you can talk shit about it and you will become cool, hip and enlightened and don't get any negative label like if you critise any other religion or skin color what is not christianity and white.

T. Pagan larping faggot

t. neo-jew

>pagan

Back to /lgbt/ with you

Hi Raven, get lost on your way to /lgbt/

>Primary sources or it didn't happen

I'm catholic and I'm extremly sad because of my statement, but its the truth. All that remained from christianitys pride today is just some shitty Deus Vult! memes.

I have nothing against religion whatsoever
I just don't believe it. It doesn't make sense to me.
Nobody ever came up with something that makes me think that religion is more than a basic guideline for people hundreds of years ago to stop each other from raping killing and exploiting
I am happy to listen to your explanations if you want to try to missionary me

As a kid, I was brought up in a school called Montalembert, jelly ?

Pagans are no better than atheists.
Disgusting LARPers.

Sweden hasn't changed much

Agreed

CATHOLICISM THREAD ONGOING FOR ANY CHRISTIAN QUESTIONS

I think there is wisdom in religion that I'm interested in hearing. But I only worship KEK.

Kek (also known as Kuk) was a God invented and worshipped by shitskins.

Look at who voted for Trump. It wasn't atheists, or liberals, it was White Christians.

Worship your brown god all you want, you're only harming yourself.

Sorry Reginald. I can't hear you over my Ovid, Virgil and Varro having directly written about my ancestral religion

The religion that died out through mainly peaceful conversation once people saw the true divinity of Christ?

Well I never.

it-it's not that i like you or s-something, b-baka

GOYm.

This is a Muslim and Black board

You must accept this

>died out through mainly peaceful conversation

It took Theodosius to actively banish private paganism and persecuting pagans with death punishment. The witches hunt in XVII century were motivated by the very intent of killing the surviving lingering paganism in the Alps

>Voluntarily cucking yourself for some ancient sandnigger cult.
With the vast scienctific knowledge at your fingertips, you still choose to be a close minded fool. Sad!

we wuz crusadeers n sheit

Ahhh it's the "you can either believe God or Science" breed of Fedora. My favourite.

Science is measure and study of the physical by observation and experimentation. It offers no insight into the metaphysical, and by its nature couldn't even begin to. You cannot materially quantify the immaterial anymore than you could physically prove that mercy or justice exist.

The fact you don't understand this quite simple proposition proves you're probably a young teenager yet to grow out of atheism, who is letting (((YouTube celebrities))) think for you.

Sad.

>Christian West 2017
>Shitposting fedora pictures on a Micronesian mushroom hunting imageboard while your mom and sister get violently fucked by Muslim niggers

christianity is what allowed the jews to reach the power they did in europe and in the usa. you of all people should know this, britcuck

He does. This guy is a kike who has been shitposting here for over a year. He's anti white and attributes the religion of the white man to Christweenies.

>attributes the religion
Meant to say attributes the achievements. I just woke up.

The Hebrews of Israel are not the same as the kikes of today- who are mostly Khazarian Ashkenazim. This is like, an ironic meme because the word "kike" is literally representative of the kikes refusal to sign with crosses when immigrating into this country, just because Jesus Christ triggers them that much.

Hi /Reddit/

I'm deistic

>JEZUS WUZNT NO JEW
>HE WUZ ARYAN N SHEEEEIT
>DA JEWZ IS KHAZARZ NIGGGAAAH
You're just as delusional as those Hebrew Israelite niggers that yell at people on the street. The reason you don't do the same, is because you're too much of a pussy to leave your mom's basement. Instead, you sit in your computer room and stroke your tiny cock to pictures of Jesus with you Dorito dust covered hands. Do you scream deus vult as you ejaculate on your keyboard, you holy faggot?

That image is kind of on point about Germanic paganism. That's why I'm more interested in comparative mythology. With a reconstruction of a proto-indo-european "monomyth" you could interpret the Germanic branch more realistically without relying on ex post facto Christian interpretations.

Can't help but notice that's a lot of impotent anger but not much of an argument.

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

>in order for god to necessarily exist, he must possess no qualities that allow one to verify he actually exists
Please tell me more.

>coming to earth, performing miracles, and inspiring a belief system which changed the world more than any other force in history can't be proved

>nothing totally exploded into everything though no I can't prove it just accept it

Atheism at its finest.

So you going to unite your various sects and begin removing Islam then Mr. Christian? No? Okay keep being useless and claiming you deserve to be a part of a dying world. Modern Christianity is a fucking disgrace and I say this as a Swede so you know it's bad, the fact that so called true Christians or Deus Vult LARPing faggots don't kill themselves out of pure shame baffles me on a daily basis. Your own religion, leaders, hell the fucking Pope is advocating the continued destruction of everything you hold dear and, in the end, your religion with it. No amount of pictures of dudes in armor is going to change that unless you do.

Make churches a house of God again and make sure he's a vengeful one.

>Kike infighting proves that he wasn't a kike
>Implying that modern kikes don't do the same
>Maybe if I keep posting the same sourceless copy pasta over and over, it will magically become true and make me less of an anti-white kike shill

What do Christians think of extraterrestrial life? Do they have a seperate god or the same god as you?

Sorry Schlomo can you point to the place in your wallet that Christ hurt you?

Aliens don't exist. Humanity is unique in the universe.

Why do you think the Drake Equation has failed.