MBTI - Which Personalities Deserve to Rule

For the benefit of mankind, National Economies should be designed to facilitate the emergence of geniuses which essentially means these 4 personality types : INTJ, INTP, ENTP, ESTP.

Other urls found in this thread:

celebritytypes.com/test.php
16personalities.com/
psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism-quiz.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=MbXWrmQW-OE
youtube.com/watch?v=VyhU2mVyFAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meme tier: thinking your MBTI type matters

i'm an intj and i shouldn't be in charge of anything

Its not a good indicator of Job performance but it does give insights into a person thinks. At least the idea of Jungian cognitive functions are massively relevant.

INFP here.

I doubt any of us actually desire power strongly enough to want to be put in charge (unless it's transitional until somebody better appears), so this is pointless. We prefer to be loyal confidants to other types that earn it and keeping our own company most of the time (and being depressed).

Those in higher tiers should worry about being backstabbed by people who have zero principles instead of flicking specks at those of us who aren't even jostling for the reins.

INTP master race reporting in.

((MTBI))

>placing INTP and INTJ spergs in god tier
>most of Sup Forums is INTP/INTJ

I chuckled.

ISTP master race

We caused that feel

ISTP is the best race, other ISTP check into this thread for free qt gf

I think INFP ladies are a natural match for me because they tend to be loyal and sensitive and sweet but in guys it's gotta be sad. Well, At least you are likely to be polite and good natured.

>>placing INTP and INTJ spergs in god tier

Technocracy rules you nigger.

>ESTJ that low
>not wanting a world in iteral perfection
Kys

If you are not i_t_ you are unfit to make rational decisions and should be responsible for other human beings

>God tier
>Anything starting with E

fuck off normies

Its just another modern trick to try to assign labels on each other and then judge each other/think of things solely in those labels.

Straight white middle class people had nothing 'interesting' to label themselves, so we've adopted this bullshit so that those who cant claim any of the other neato-rific labels can have one to put on their online dating profiles.

Noone above the age of 30 gives a shit about these labels.

>implying personality isn't a subjective interpretation
>implying it can't be changed by simple chemicals in any kind of mood altering drug
You can be literally anything in your mind you want to be. Just don't be black or muslim and you're set for life.

>ISTP
>Mid-Tier
you're an idiot. xSTPs are the god emperor types, if there are god emperor types.
also, MBTI is not really a good indicator of personality, it only indicates the thought process someone uses.

*should not be

Please ignore my retarded spelling error

ENTP ASSHOLE HERE! I'M GONNA ARGUE WHY COMMUNISM IS GREAT IN THEORY EVEN THOUGH I DONT BELIEVE IN IT MYSELF

the most powerful man in the world is an ISTP.
the OODA loop is basically he way an ISTP thinks.

why is istj shit tier? It's basically intj

I wish. INTJ/INTP split here. If things went according to plan, then yes man we're masterrace. It's just shit goes south in a hurry. Plus niggers

>tfw ESTP

Was INTJ for years during my depression but I'm glad to be back baby

If you care about your MBTI, you are not a genius and will never accomplish anything in life.

pls gibe free Sup Forumsack weeb gf

Im an INTP and i work in the fashion industry. I am useless

fuck, i'm entp and do everything last minute pretty unorganized, and everything i start i never finished i wouldn't say these personality types make us a genius

Is it coincidence every thread made by an indian is shit

Cognitive Functions are real and it helps understanding how people think. It's not be used like a personality horoscope but otherwise it's helpful. If you really want scientific accuracy the Big 5 personality traits is where it's at.

Don't worry, they have a natural affinity for shit

:^)

CHING CHONG CHONG HAY

muda da

hinjaku, hinjaku

>ENTP
Feels good man.
But seriously, companies turn down certain types for leading positions here iirc, my brother had to take a test like this before getting promoted.

entp can fuck any woman

ISTP here as well. Feels good being the best personality

Anyone got a link for a test?

Well shit, better start using that

ayy, you guys sure like your horoscopes.

I'm an INTP and I certainly don't feel like a genuis.

>when you're ENFP and you just wanna do your shit and chill out with gf and friends

>when you're ISTP and always alone

celebritytypes.com/test.php
16personalities.com/

psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism-quiz.htm

There you go, although it's probably unnecessary

INTP checking in

god status now

It's science, broh. You're not as unique as you think you are.

Stereotypical extroverted sensate.. oddly enough my extroversion is far more oriented to things than people.. unless that "people" is young and wants to suck my dick that is.

Always alone too. I wonder how different our alonenesses are

Trade places pls. When you're naturally and uncontrollably social and have built up a huge network of friends who always want to do shit with you all the time but all you want to do is just have one fucking week to watch TV, browse chan, and go to the range but NOOOOO because the inescapable web of clingy friends you've made always trap you.
>Tl;Dr I don't know what being alone truly feels like and I envy those who do

>tfw nobody understands your twisted sarcasm
>tfw you feel like you were born in the wrong time
>tfw you are an aristocrat of the mind

INFP's and ENFP's are most susceptible to depression due to loneliness in my estimations.

>INTJ
>anything other than shit tier
you cucks are worse than ISFJs

Read the source material ("Psychological Types" part of Jungs collected works) rather than the hangers on who've watered/dumbed down his stuff.

or you could limit it to leos, virgos, and libras because they're all just fucking horoscopes

ISTP is the worst type, just nuke me now.

The only types that can actually rule are with a strong S function. ENTP's like me and INTPs (I've met quite a lot) wouldn't stop making weird shit just because they can.

Very rarely do I feel lonely and wish I had company.

Being alone you can experiment and try alot of things. You have hours and hours to put into things. Sometimes it makes me worry that I'm expectiled to marry and shit at some point. I'm only 24 a not quite yet but soon - I just fear the loss of complete and total dominion over your time, resources, etc.

I do have the good friends that I can see whenever so it's not like I'm totally alone but I used to have alot of friends so I know what you mean. It is better when you don't constantly have to be out doing shit.

If you even know what any of these mean you're too autistic to be anything above shit tier

>literally julius evola

Its the best type, just learn to enjoy the loneliness like I have

INTP reporting. I wonder what types niggers and roaches usually have.

>intj here

i work with electronic engineering and mechanical engineering

for hobbies i like RF and embedded processing

negitives:
>know it all
>stubborn
>cant stand being around sub 100 iq

ENTP overlord reporting

youtube.com/watch?v=MbXWrmQW-OE

this song sums it up pretty well

being alone allows you to be you. you get to do what you like and be free. the conundrums of social interaction fall at the wayside as you pour your effort into whatever task you find necessary of mastering before flocking to a new one.

>tfw weren't made for these times
youtube.com/watch?v=VyhU2mVyFAk

>INTJ autists should rule over a society

>Entj
>Not god tier
Kys

>mfw INFP
I may be shit tier but at least I poo in loo.

>tfw ESTP

ESTPs are literally the most powerful MBTI type.

He believes in "personality types". I bet you also believe in zodiaf signs you fucking shitter

Sage

INTP reporting

what you meant to say is:
>fact ESTPs are the most powerful MBTI type in the world

His theory essentially proposes to cognitive functions of Feeling, Sensing, Thinking and Intuition work in two different directions; Introverted and extroverted. MBTI just assumes that different combinations of these cognitive functions are likely to create several distinct personality types and while its not scientifically accurate the theory goes a long way into explaining how most people think.

Even when Im away from my friends I still naturally just kind of form relationships with those I'm surrounded by. I mean it's not all bad. People are useful. There's always someone to pick up slack for you, you always know a guy. But very few are worth making actual relationships with. And as I age u find myself feeling more and more antisocial while still acting friendly and charismatic and shit. I'm surrounded by normies who think I actually like spending time with them when in reality they're all so boring.

OP what type are you my dude?

I got a meme wrong. Fuck.

CARE TIER: NONE

I am trying you cunt, I am trying.

I can really relate to this feel

Wait, how are ENFPs lonely, don't they like to be around people.

ISTP here for my free qt gf.

ENTJ are likely to kill all the INTP's and INTJ's for being smarter. No, They should be kept under strict control.

entp son of intj and esfp here
massively autistic too. im from a long line of autists.

apparently INTJ is the most common and most severe because its pretty much impossible that they will ever ask for help with it

INTP MASTER RACE.

ENTP master race

any type will do provided they are sufficiently autistic. only the most degenrate should rule our society.

qt pls too

do you have the full image?

Because even when constantly surrounded by people, and instinctively being charismatic and friendly, 80% the relationships formed are meaningless. It's one thing to have people around you, it's another to want them there. It's just a weird Dichotomy of never really wanting people around because of how dull and empty most of them are, but instinctively and uncontrollably talking them up and befriending them anyway

>be INFP
>life is totally in shambles

every time

Here

Autistists will be important and respected members of our society, just keep quiet in public situations.

>very few are worth making actual relationships with

That is my problem as well. I only have one friend I've kept since high school. I used to have many acquaintances, ranging from the "nerds" to jocks, to whoever inbetween. I just naturally attracted them I suppose.

>they're all so boring
Tell me about it. The average normie can't think past hanging out with other normies and engaging in their normie rituals of small talk and bullshitting. I can find it enjoyable with the right people and topics but normally I avoid it, being antisocial as you said. I prefer discussing ideas, shit I find interesting after reading about, history, whatever.

>tl;dr being an ISTP is being caught between normie and robot

It's been about two years since I commented in one of these threads

>ask people to roast me because INTJ
>only reply "nature already did"

Since then I've always been tested ENTJ and my life isn't as shit. Feels good man

i would never want to be the one actually ruling, i would just be an adviser to the person in control

Just try to imagine behind the monitor is a few people reacting to what you say, thats what I always do. When I talk I really enjoy the feeling of it.

t. INTJ

Niggers of the MBTI.

NONE this is psychology pseudo science to make it beleivable to astrology cucks.These tables are bullshit.
t.INTPJhgdfghgj >Muh personality letters
P.S
POO IN LOO

lol is that actually you?
I can respect NTs a lot as they are very intellectual, but I don't think SFs are high tier.
reroll

As an enfp Leo I prefer this option