youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/828167985294671874
youtu.be/Wuib2Vo3hSo
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/video-liberal-arrested-shoving-bloody-maxi-pad-pro-lifers-mouth/
youtube.com/watch?v=aJ0d7WDES-Q
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BymBzcP_alZsdmk3R004aS05YUk?usp=sharing
kmov.com/story/34424524/middle-school-student-attacked-on-bus-for-wearing-make-america-great-again-hat
nationalreview.com/corner/436427/judge-hanen-sets-aside-lawless-order-obama-amnesty
twitter.com/AP/status/828169669907447809
youtu.be/Wo_Ejfc5hW8
youtube.com/watch?v=vxVwvLHa7ug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Check it out. I think you guys may find this gif interesting.

Constitutional Right to Carry when??

The supreme court is split 4-4 between liberals and conservatives.

I have a really hard time seeing a single one of the liberal ones voting for anything Trump..

>Constitutional Right to Carry when

I am not baking the next thread

Someone else must make the next thread

Washington (CNN)[Breaking news alert, 3:54 a.m.]

The Ninth Circuit Court has denied an immediate emergency motion request for an administrative stay of an injunction to stop the enforcement of President Donald Trump's nationwide travel ban. The court has asked for both sides to file legal briefs before the court makes a decision.

Here, let's do some stuff with these.

good one. but i live in commiefornia!

The 9th circuit court was a mistake

You're baking the next thread and you're going to like it.

>Actually I heard the judicial branch is kinda messed up..
>For example, even if multiple federal judges make the same ruling, if someone like the ACLU can just find a single federal judge to rule differently, the one judge that ruled diffrently has his or her ruling overule the other federal judges even though more federal judges think differently from him or her.
>So yeah, just think about it, if 5 federal judges say No to the ACLU but just 1 federal judge says Yes to the ACLU, that judge's Yes overrides the other federal judges.
>And at this point, you can only appeal to a higher count.

That is the stupidest, most prone to abuse system I have ever fucking heard of.

Trump needs to hurry up and send the national guard to Chicago to avoid looking weak from this travel ban set back

put hilldawg

This is why Gorsuch needs to be approved as quickly as possible.

When's someone going to institute Melania's right to travel? It's almost as if she's taken the first chance she could to live apart from her husband.

You know, like a rational person.

Cry moaaaaaaaar drumpflet you got btfo'd

why do they call it a circuit court?
because shit goes round and round with no end in sight

Any terrorist action that occurs will be on the heads of these judges.
Aiding and abetting is the least they should go down for.

Sorry.

here's the document

all it is is a denial of an immediate reinstatement of the executive order, nothing more

>The problem is, this is making him look like a chump. He's wasting political power and his presidence is looking chaotic

Quite the contrary fellow countrymate. Much like the pussy tape they blew their loads too soon and showed their hands.

Think about it: some democrats are a already voting for Trump's picks at the senate and for sure they will vote for his SCOTUS pick. That AG bitch got fired for insubordination, this judge and the NY one already showed to be hyper partisan.

The greatest miracle of all is that Trump got all the power (presidency, congress, supreme court) and yet his enemies are making him to look like the underdog that came down the escalator.

It is not only keeping his base united around him but also pushing some soft democrat straight into the conservative side, democrats that are tired of gridlock and are, for the first time, seeing a president doing the things he promised (like killing TPP).

About the judge injunction, let's break things up on its components:

1) Visas are granted at the sole discretion of the executive, headed by the president. No new visas will be granted to these 7 countries unless the executive wants to (and it doesn't) and no judge order can force them.

2) they judge ruling only my applies to current visa holders meaning they can't be blocked wholesale. Oh, well, seems like they will have to be blocked case by case, coincidentally all of them being blocked
3) they judge ruling is bullshit anyway and will be repealed in days. When they happen I bet Trump will end up csncellinf the visa of anyone entering during the injunction duration just for the butthurt it will created

Bottom line is: they're fucked and are stalling.

it's not really voting. Their rulings have to have SOME basis in the law. I'm not an expert at all, but I don't see how they could stretch anything to find this ban unconstitutional.

AHAHAHAHAH

twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/828167985294671874

Trump keeps losing and losing. His entire presidency so far is a disaster after disaster he should quit

Looks like it is going in the right direction (if I read that map right).

>but sean, why doesn't the president care about the rule of law?

Why are so many people claiming that his ban is unconstitutional? The constitution doesn't apply to non-americans.

ehh im not so sure about 4-4, I mean the whole problem with the supreme court is that kennedy and that damn chief justice who W appointed kept going left. If they went left on shit under trump ffs we'd be screwed

We are eloquent like a brothel keeper giving sermons. Our great idea is that morals and justice are always on our side. It is for the good cause, what we do, what our allies do; these are never atrocities. But as soon as a regime is our adversary, atrocities sprout up around it, like nettles in a garden.

It is the panic of the victors. It is necessary that the others be in the wrong. It is necessary for if, by chance, they had not been monsters, how would the victors bare the weight of all those destroyed cities, and all those thousands of phosphorous bombs? It is the horror, it the despair of the victors which is the true motive for the trial. They have veiled their faces before what they were forced to do. To give themselves courage, they transformed their massacres into a crusade. They invented a right to massacre in the name of respect for humanity. Being killers, they promoted themselves to policemen.
America has long called terrorism by its name when it happens to us. When it happens to our adversaries, it is "freedom, democracy, and revolution". See the above for greater detail.
We transform massacres into crusades. It is necessary that the others be in the wrong.

>BBC

That's fake news

YYYYyyyyyyAAAaaaaaAaAAAAAaaaSSSSssssSSSSS

QUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!

Kill yourselves you fucking morons

>Why are so many people claiming that his ban is unconstitutional? The constitution doesn't apply to non-americans.
because they keep calling it a muslim ban and saying the criteria is religion, when it's geographically based. this EO is going to eventually go to SCOTUS.

Anyone else here miss the primaries?

>youtu.be/Wuib2Vo3hSo

I'm about a week into nofap, this image gave me a really hard time.

Please make it stop.

No, we're going to keep winning for 8 years cuck, get used to it

Basically. Its a series of cuck states in circuit with one another. Trump just needs to short it out and the circuit will begin to flicker.

it's shill hour. don't reply to them.

>BBCBreaking
>BigBlackCockBreaking

You want to end the left? Here's how:
There is a redpill NUKE sitting on YouTube right now.

Brendan Maclean - House of Air

Embed this in every children's forum and watch the left crumble.

And it is the right decision: having it squashed properly, with a decision of why it was an overreach, prevents others from popping up.

An immediate reinstatement would set no such precedent and there would be nothing preventing another judge from doing just the same.

It's worse than that. They've twisted the importance of the judicial branch by inventing 'judicial activism" which the republicans should amend the constitution to forbid.

Judicial activism is the practice of the judge literally deciding to rule with his or her fee-fees instead of on established legal precident because he or she thinks that they are making up for a social wrong. It's basically a justification to change law of the land arbitrarily on a whim despite never having a single vote cast for you or the law. Gay marriage perfect example; NEVER EVER PASSED a single referendum even when they tried it in California.

So sick of the federal courts. This is seriously retarded. There's literally not a single legal reason for Trump's EO to be invalidated. Not a single one.

>1 fucking judge out of 3000+
>and yet he is allowed to overrule the president

Very rude.

They've had 60+ years of propaganda telling them otherwise, when you were trying to win the cold war and convince the world that the liberal order was better than communism.

They want a hearing first.

damn... thats powerful...

Because the media is labeling it a muslim ban. Lawful decisions are lawless when you control the narrative.

Liberals are in extreme denial just like they were the whole election. This is a minor setback, and the cost in political capital is near zero. Who the fuck cares? Trump is manipulating their attention away from something else.

what the actual fuck is wrong with leftists?

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/video-liberal-arrested-shoving-bloody-maxi-pad-pro-lifers-mouth/

youtube.com/watch?v=aJ0d7WDES-Q

Even if it were a muslim ban, it wouldn't matter. Non-citizens are not protected by the constitution.

Hello /ptg/, I'm collecting essays written by Sup Forumsacks on the election. I'm accepting stuff written about the following.
>pre-election
>during the primary election
>during the general election
>post election

The thread is here
The goal is to get published (anonymously of course) with the proceeds going to some charity or another. Please help us and contribute or at least give us some word of encouragement and/or review what's already written.

Google Docs folder here:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BymBzcP_alZsdmk3R004aS05YUk?usp=sharing

Even if it IS religiously bases, that's completely A-okay because the Constitution DOESN'T APPLY TO POTENTIAL IMMIGRANTS

Imagine the pleasure of wanking into it

How the fuck is this allowed

Each one of the 3000+ judges seems to have more power than the fucking president + senate + house COMBINED

Because they don't know how to read.

>FORD PUSHES MISCEGENATION IN 2017 SUPER BOWL COMMERCIAL

Ford 2017 Super Bowl commercial features a trendy BM/WF couple at the very end in a depiction of "the future."

Know that if you watch this you are lining the pockets of the people who gleefully shove your own race's demise into your face.

just watched that an hour or so ago. Legit disgusting. Thank God I lurked old Sup Forums and Encyclopedia Dramatica back in the day.

>Even if it were a muslim ban, it wouldn't matter. Non-citizens are not protected by the constitution.
you would have a harder time getting a SCOTUS ruling if it was explicitly a religious ban, SCOTUS is going to determine whether it's constitutional or not

>this will never get as much coverage as fake hijab pullings

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kmov.com/story/34424524/middle-school-student-attacked-on-bus-for-wearing-make-america-great-again-hat

This nigger-looking statue of liberty is fucking stupid as hell and disrespectful of everything it stands for, in addition to being blatant revisionism.

Absolutely horrible.

Such a simpler time

@111156772
Notice how the statue of liberty lost the constitution in that picture.

Who thought this was a good idea in the slightest?

And that's a good thing Finn. It was a single Texan judge that killed Obama's executive order giving amnesty by any other name to DACA and DAPA people.

nationalreview.com/corner/436427/judge-hanen-sets-aside-lawless-order-obama-amnesty

It is good to have proper judicial review, it is not proper when it is judicial activism like in the case of the Boston judge

>Even if it IS religiously bases, that's completely A-okay because the Constitution DOESN'T APPLY TO POTENTIAL IMMIGRANTS
we're about to see once it becomes a SCOTUS case, which it will. they are going to determine whether it does or not

>Brendan Maclean

Regardless of what those morons say we all know it's what the founders intended.

FEDERAL APPEALS COURT JUST DENIED TRUMP ADMINISTRATION APPEAL

twitter.com/AP/status/828169669907447809

GET REKT KEK

But then Obama ignored the courts and continued with his executive amnesty

>circuit court is a series of courts
>a fucking SERIES CIRCUIT of courts
who designed this, Thomas Edison?

The problem is there doesn't seem to be anything to ensure the judge isn't abusing his power.

Kill yourself.

You're retarded. The constitution does not apply to non-citizens. HE already has such authority.

US Code 1182:

> Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.

Its a TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER, which is akin to 'we'll protect you until your abusive boyfriend is behind bars'.

youtu.be/Wo_Ejfc5hW8
Here watch this one.

mom is hot af desu

Keep making it obvious that you kikes are the enemy

I'll get it.

That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die.

Doesn't youtube have age restrictions now?

You need to have a google account linked to someone over 18 years old to watch some stuff.

>36 hours until the EO shilling fucking ends

>You're retarded. The constitution does not apply to non-citizens. HE already has such authority.
and like I said, we're about to see since this is going to be a SCOTUS case, who will ultimately decide whether it's constitutional or not

How can one Hebrew be so based?

youtube.com/watch?v=vxVwvLHa7ug

This is why we have to spread this video. It will literally annihilate the left in one fell swoop because it reveals what they're really pushing us towards.

Someone had a list of 9th court circuit states earlier and it read like a list of cuck states.

9th Circuit has an 80 percent losing streak against the Supreme Court

gay marriage is fucking nothing
The whole civil rights abomination, along with other bullshit rulings were the real issues

If they can overturn miscegenation bans because "marriage is a right" then gay marriage is the obvious follow up to that decision

They'll find a way to drag it out.
They are lawyers. Its what they are good at.

holy fuck, what a smoke show!

What did reddit do this time

6.7/10

Holy shit you are dense.

Appeal was rejected

>Someone had a list of 9th court circuit states earlier and it read like a list of cuck states.
9th circuit is the most liberal out of all the federal districts