What is your opinion on the Nordic Resistance Movement?

What is your opinion on the Nordic Resistance Movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m2DHW04OnDE
youtube.com/watch?v=X6RQJpwJXAY
periscope.tv/w/1ynKONMjbZWxR
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/a/7zkk4/har-gar-nazister-till-attack-mot-polisen
youtube.com/watch?v=iuG8fYk4VtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pointless posturing.

Evil and stupid. We fought the Nazis once, don't make us come for you again.

>wants racial divide
>uses handholding as symbol
cognitive dissonance much?

HE
SE

It gathers retards and criminals into one place. It is a joke and larping.

Not very effective, not many other options though

t. i dont dare to do anything so i just judge others
t. centrist cuck

Fucking fascists

They sure can beat the fuck out of antifa, so in my eyes theyre good

Don't know much about it. Seems like they have good intentions and want to keep their home countries culturally how they've always been without letting them decay. Probably attracts a disproportionately large amount of idiots though. However they look nice and clean and professional for the most part from what I have seen of them, wearing the suits in public, they seem disciplined at least.

Can someone post some link to some German podcasts or something similar? NRM has a youtube channel, but I want to learn German not Swedish.

Thank you.

they look like a bunch of larpers

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU ASK THAT IN THIS THREAD?
Literally has nothing at all to do with the nordic resistance movement

This is the former leader of the finnish resistance movement.

He's dating within his race, what's wrong with that?

What's the problem? Both are Mongoloids.

hand holding can only be interracial in canada?

Retarded people who wants to destroy the sovereignty of my nation for their multicultural shithole superstate.

Because since thread is already made, so why make another. I would learn Swedish, but you guys don't want me.

finnic bulls belong to asianfus

Are you mentally handicapped?

Saviors of Scandinavia
Make Scandinavia Viking Again

*spits*

Stupid, thuggish, degenerate, and probably stalking horses for Putinism. The only good thing they have is the design on their flag, and their )))paymasters((( probably hired someone else to come up with it.

There are fash who can have a civil discussion and rise to the level of an average person.

Then there are fash who are obnoxious vittut.

Then there are NRM/FRM.

>makes a new thread
>still doesn't post the vid of the Swedish viking beating the antifa faggot who stole their flag

kys yourslf

youtube.com/watch?v=m2DHW04OnDE

What do you know of it anyway American pig?

-Maybe, why?

>We
KEK

Maybe to symbolize the unity of the Swedish people against the invasion they are witnessing?

Fuck the police.

youtube.com/watch?v=X6RQJpwJXAY

Do they want to dissolve the individual borders/nations of Scandinavia and merge them into one or sometging? The fuck?

kys

Here's a video from today, they livestreamed when they were stopped by police.

Notice the police girl looks like that Antifu girl kek

periscope.tv/w/1ynKONMjbZWxR

You have a youtube link or something? It won't play for me.

Nope :/

Why were they stopped?

Yeah, because when you hold hands it needs to be with a nigger, right?

You're a fucking idiot. Kill yourself painfully and let us watch, you worthless cunt.

Number one enemies of Finland.
I don't give a fuck about their Scandinavian unity shit, but trying to involve Finland in it and recruit Finnish cuckolds from Lapland and Ostrobothnia is a declaration of race war against Finnic people.

We are not Scandicucks and never will be. We are a Finnic people with entirely different origins and need racial as well as national separation.

You're supposed to put a missing dot in the link tbqh

Btw, have they done any other stuff similar to that one time they blasted nasheeds in rich neighbourhoods?

vikinged

Russians covertly fund and aid european nationalist movements.

Well they say it's just harassment from the police, was no reason they were stopped. Our new Police chief is literally a communist Jew and doesn't care about the law. He used to be the head of the immigration bureau.

I've seen the rap sheet for their Finnish affiliate. NRM/FRM can't come up with a better argument for the superiority of their race or why they should be respected than MUH FISTS, despite drawing their members from some of the best majority-white societies on the planet?

Plus, it pisses me off that they killed a man far better than them, and that they shit up Helsinki with their stickers.

Basically this except they are nobodies with no influence

Lmao seriously?

That's a nice attitude to have.

You know we're all in this together right? It might be America and Sweden first but make no mistake they'll come for you soon enough.

Andrew Anglin?

They don't claim any superiority, that's hollywood movies. They even want black people to live in peace in Africa.

And the Swedish branch is still different from the Finnish one. From what I read the guy that died was a drug addict, and the reason he died was because the doctor cleared him of leaving the hospital, that was deemed the reason he died by the court if I remember correctly.

Nordic resistance is bunch of scandinavians who want to build nation that would be led from stocholm. That is perfectly fine with me but count finland out of it. Finland should remain finnish not become scandic

They seem like a bunch of larping faggots.

Speaking from experience, nationalist organizations in Denmark are complete fucking failures made up of old men that never realized nobody thought they were cool, and young people that will end up in Hells Angels, Bandidos, or some other group.

There just isn't enough people that have reached the point where they're willing to do anything.

Larping pisses me off, 100 people motivated enough could sabotage and shut down this entire country. Yet not even IS has bothered to do anything. Our land is the home of irrelevancy and apathy.

They dress up nice

Junkie left the hospital before the doctors would have allowed him to leave. He also did not dedicate himself to the treatment. So court ruled that kicker did not solely cause the death of the junkie

Hells Angels are cool as fuck. Are you some kind of faggot or something?

>Hells angels
>cool
Are you like 12?

Well from what I understand these branches will operate autonomously so that's on you.

They are redpilled about jews so they are the real thing. Beware of any nationalist group that doesn't mention the jew (at least privately) they are controlled opposition

They are competing so hard right now that they'll recruit anyone. Including muds.
They are starting to target nobodies a lot more than they used to, the old "bikers just want to be left alone" bullshit is out.
They're just niggers in fag uniforms, sorry to break it to you but the only people that can honestly say they like them now are their piss drinking prospects. You just come off as someone who wishes people feared you as much as you fear them.

Maybe it's different in Europe but here they're tall muscular white men that don't take shit from anyone.

They're pretty cool dude.

There was something about that the general rules come from swedish parent sector. But yeah they mostly operate autonomously.

Honestly, all nazi faggots are off the deep ends in Sweden. They had this one fairly relevant topic of mass immigration and refugees who integrate poorly that create problems in some cities. But beyond that point nobody really sympathize with the white niggers. They are mostly just criminals and NEET's who can't find anything other than hate to get together.

Also, almost forget. Feminism is given a bit too much of a cushion support so part of the nazi support is from that as there's legit a whole bunch of crazy feminists that think they can do no wrong.

But by and large, we have it good. The nazi's won't admit it until they have someone in the government though that conforms a bit more to their views so they can rest easy.

Assuming it's true (haven't followed the case lately, don't trust NRM fans to tell the truth about anything at all), it doesn't excuse them for being the sort of thugs whose reaction to disrespect is to knock someone out and then act like it's all cool. It also doesn't excuse them showing up to anarchist events with the intent of getting all stabby.

'Autonomous' is a shit excuse. I'm not saying "the Swedish branch needs to hang for this", but in the end your branch knows what sort of thugs you're associating yourselves with. They've decided that the end goal of shitting all over the rights of the Nordic race is something so important that they're willing to back chimps in Finland. Most likely explanation I can see for that decision is that your branch is also full of chimps.

>they're tall muscular white men
You're thinking with your dick Pedro, Burger Angels recruit taconiggers and adjacent as well.

It's a 60% bike club lol

Yes.

>killed a man far better than them

Well now I know you're an antifa junkie. Run along now and OD on some fentanyl, faggot.

Gives me hope for Svens.

where do you live

Sigh...and this is why Sweden is already dead....say it with me MUSLIM CALIPHATE.

>They are competing so hard right now that they'll recruit anyone. Including muds.
>Including muds

Well that's fucked.

>You just come off as someone who wishes people feared you as much as you fear them.
Nah I guess it's just different in Europe compared to here. Although my memories of biker gangs are from the 80s so I guess it could've changed since then.

have meet them when i thought about joining, was also at the 12th november march in stockholm.

The people in the Nordic resistance movment are smart, strong and not sub-human.

but many people who like them who was at the 12th november march was skinny, dumb, sub human with tattoos

wish they would grow faster in numbers so they can trigger more left people

Nice counter-antifa movement. If their idea for a nordic coalition was more like a small-scale commonwealth/EU that'd be neat, abolishing the sovereignty of the respective nations is pretty trash though.

They've got some good ideas and principles, but the execution needs work.

Bleeeh such a manly woman

You faggots need to check out some of the people who were in Hitler's SA.

You think the people battling the commies on the streets where dentists, doctors, and lawyers? lmao

It will be more like Soviet

Nordics are so cucked that when someone stands for a criminal act you all react like if this was an extreme heroic viking action.

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/a/7zkk4/har-gar-nazister-till-attack-mot-polisen

not posting the good video.

why is this video not on youtube?

>my memories of biker gangs are from the 80s so I guess it could've changed since then.
Take a look around, they're replacing whites just like everyone else.
I've been hearing it from older retired angels, as well as new ones. Everyone is wondering why they're getting blacked, but no one wants to step out of line and sacrifice their position. It's all about money.

Hey Ahmed you will be slaughtered like the filthy Islamic pig you are

>flag
>monkey REEEEE

At least you're predictable.

Where in the video are you lol?

youtube.com/watch?v=iuG8fYk4VtA

autistic desu

did i say our guys was doctors and lawyers?

dumb cunt

It was the implication.

Hitler's bodyguard was just a butcher you know.

>refugees who integrate poorly that create problems in some cities.
Yeah just some grenades thrown to some homes now and then, in some cities, nothing out of ordinary, really.

was on the other side with a shield behind the flags guys , can you show me a video about 10-15 min later when the wanna be commies came?

was close to the front then

Hello Shlomo

Do they actually get anything done?

Vad i helvete sa du precis om Sverige, din lilla danskjävel? Jag ska tala om för dig att jag gick ut som kursetta på Kustjägarkompaniet och jag har deltagit i flertalet hemliga räder mot Danmark och jag har över 300 bekräftade nedkämpade danskjävlar. Jag är tränad i gorillakrigsföring och jag är den främsta krypskytten i hela Försvarsmakten. Du är inte mer för mig än ytterligare en måltavla. Jag ska utplåna dig med en precision som sällan skådats i Skandinavien, sanna mina jävla ord. Tror du att du kan komma undan med att säga sån skit om Sverige genom Internet? Tänk om, danskjävel. Medan vi talar kontaktar jag mitt hemliga nätverk av spioner över hela Sverige och din IP-adress blir spårad just nu så det är bäst för dig att du förbereder dig för stormen, danskjävel. Stormen som utplånar det patetiska lilla ting du kallar ditt liv. Du är helt jävla död, danskjävel. Jag kan befinna mig varsomhelst, närsomhelst och jag kan döda dig på över sjuhundra sätt och det är enbart med mina bara händer. Jag är inte bara utförligt utbildad i obeväpnad närstrid, utan jag har även tillgång till hela Svea Rikes amfibiekårs arsenal och jag kommer använda den till dess fulla omfattning i syfte att utplåna ditt sorgliga arsle från Skandinaviens yta, din lilla danskjävel. Om du bara hade haft en aning om den oheliga vedergällning din lilla “fyndiga” kommentar skulle dra ner över dig så hade du kanske knipit din jävla käft. Men det kunde du inte ha haft, det gjorde du inte och nu betalar du priset, din förbannade danskjävel. Jag ska skita vrede över dig och du kommer drunkna i det. Du är helt jävla död, danskjävel.

so you say hitler only have one bodyguard and he was a butcher?

They redpill people and challenge the jews/left on the streets. They also show solidarity to other White people organise food banks gather money etc. They are the only real opposition group in Nordic countries

Kek, nice google translate

They are quite comfy. They are the best option if you want to fix Sweden¨
Jimmie Åkesson is a cuck, that probably won't even change the immigration policies.

>using the identitarian pejorative "cucked" to autistically condemn a nationalist who beat up a commie piece of shit because it's technically a crime
are you trolling?

Please go and get mugged by a street urchin.

idk man. It's either SD or NMR. SD is cuckservatives but will get things done. NMR is NatSoc but just LARPing.

It's a mem. Nords are dead.

They can never be taken seriously, the whole movement is a cringefest.