Why do Americans constantly shit on their greatest ally?

Why do Americans constantly shit on their greatest ally?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is the first post constantly the best post?

honestly why dont we just go nuclear already

only leftists shit on Israel in USA

Cause we have a horrendous national debt and developing a nuclear arsenal would fuck us financially.

because we sell all of our uranium to everyone else. if we stopped selling and started building nukes we could have a sizeable arsenal and actually become a real country instead of England and Americas bitch.

He called Malcolm Turnbull out for the WORM he is.

We gave up our chance at freedom (and our firearms - no 2nd Amendment here, folks) in the months following April 28th, 1996, when a schizophrenic madman with a confirmed IQ of 65, murdered 35 people and wounded dozens of others in the town of Port Arthur.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)

Never mind that he had 80% head shot-accuracy on fast-running targets, or that the only surviving "witness" in the initial massacre in the cafe was an off-duty policeman with a disgraceful record, or that no other witness was within 10 metres to accurately identify the shooter as being more than "a white guy with surfer-blond hair". Oh, did I also mention that Port Arthur didn't have CCTV cameras?

Still, he did it. And Australia has been slowly and steadily cuckolded into oblivion by both the Liberal and Labor parties, ever since.

Turnbull actually didn't back down. He arced up about the disrespect and had a hack at Trump.

do australian girl like japanese man?

Weebs might. Normal girls will think you are too short.

pls no bully malcolm

You forgot to mention the prohibitive requirments to own firearms legally. You have to have a gun safe in this state and since I rent a unit, no safe for me. So the only real way to buy guns is to get them off bikies or other criminal types.

Do you have proof of this? I don't think Malcuck had the guts.

depends how big your todger is

>maynard
no, they tend to be size queens and will accept nothing less than 7 inches

Our Greatest Ally(tm) is now Russia

Deal with it.

I haven't said anything wrong about Poland?

Because Australia can take it. Australia is the hero America needs, but not the one it deserves right now.

Many leftist hate Russia because they are no longer leftist, but we will improve relations with our greatest ally Russia soon.

>Bryant took aim from his hip and pointed his rifle at Moh Yee (William) Ng and Sou Leng Chung, who were visiting from Malaysia,[12] who were at a table beside Bryant. He shot them at close range, killing both instantly. Bryant then fired a shot at Mick Sargent, grazing his scalp and knocking him to the floor.[12] He fired a fourth shot that killed Sargent's girlfriend, 21-year-old Kate Elizabeth Scott, by hitting her in the back of the head.[12]

>A 28-year-old New Zealand winemaker, Jason Winter, had been helping the busy café staff.[12] As Bryant turned towards Winter's wife Joanne and their 15-month-old son Mitchell, Winter threw a serving tray at Bryant in an attempt to distract him. Joanne Winter's father pushed his daughter and grandson to the floor and under the table.[13]

>The next table had held a group of ten friends,[12] but some had just left the table to return their meal trays and visit the gift shop. Bryant fired one shot that killed Kevin Vincent Sharp, 68.[12] The second hit Walter Bennett, passed through his body and struck Raymond John Sharp, 67, Kevin Sharp's brother, killing both.[12] The three had their backs towards Bryant, and were unaware what was happening. They at first believed someone was letting off firecrackers. One of them made the comment "That's not funny" after hearing the first few shots, not realising that they were real. The shots were all close range, with the gun at, or just inches away from, the back of their heads. Gerald Broome, Gaye Fidler and her husband John, were all struck by bullet fragments, but survived.[12]

>multiple people get slaughtered by a madman running around with an AR-15 less than 10 meters away from you
>think "those fucking kids with their firecrackers"

Do we? It's sometimes hard to contain your shit when you eat as much as we do

Whats up bro?

>Around 9:00 p.m. the Police Special Operations Group (SOG) had arrived and were eventually able to assist in extracting the policemen from the ditch to safety under cover of darkness, riot shields and bulletproof jackets. They did not provide cover fire for fear of hitting hostages.

>madman has 5.56 rifle
>hold up riot shield made of thin metal that can't even stop pistol rounds to protect yourself

>An 18-hour standoff ensued during which time the police talked over the phone to Bryant, still calling himself Jamie. He requested a helicopter, saying that he wanted to be flown to a plane and then onto Adelaide, South Australia. He said that if the helicopter arrived, he would release Pears and only keep Noelene Martin. Bryant could see the movements of SOG officers, and continually demanded their retreat each time they began to approach the house. As he appeared to have excellent awareness of the events unfurling around him, despite the pitch black of night, the police believed he had some kind of visual aid device; none was ever found, however.

>autist madman mass murderer with x-ray thermal vision

Oh you know, just thinking about corn. You?

Yeah same here.

Iowa flags are so rare I had to say somethin though.

He never asked for this.

SHADILAY!

Only believing an article I read a few days ago. Something along the lines of

Trump
>"I don't want these people"
Turnbull
>"Now hang on a minute"

Thanks to Turnbull not backing down they re-brokered the deal, essentially Trump is going to change the vetting process under which refugees would be taken, but still take some.

>Why do Americans constantly shit on their greatest ally?
Assuming you mean Australia.. in what way?

fpbp

Jesus Christ, tell me that was a snippet from an article on the onion.

Hahahahahaha... No.

>And Australia has been slowly and steadily cuckolded into oblivion by both the Liberal and Labor parties, ever since.
nah senpai, it just accelerated what was already happening

we'd been embracing mroe and more commie bullshit since the 60s? or so

If you want another mother sure.

Yes. From the satire group known as 'The Chasers'

The australian squivalent

user, that flag lacks a Leaf, I dunno what are you on about...

Is this about the refugee deal?

Just send them to Canada. Let Trudeau have a propaganda victory about how humane he is. I'm confident that he will accept immediately if asked.

It's just banter. Try not to be such a soft cunt.

Nah mate you aint getting it

Well then don't be such a Turnbull and tell us what exactly your point is. America is not shitting on you at all.

the entire thread is a shitpost

Good goy.

Support the one that gets you into shit, and not the one that follows you into war and sells you Uranium. Wouldn't want to be different from all of the hip conservatives like Milo and Watson amirite, fellow Sup Forumsster?

Because we're like brothers, both the bastard offspring off the shitiest place on Earth, and brothers give eachother shit. Don't get so triggered by the bantz.

This too.