That's great the moon will be covered with feces by the beginning of 2021

>in space, no one can hear you REEEEEEEEEE

super rare

POO

what is your country like

>garmagaram chai
Thread music youtube.com/watch?v=42VWKKugF3E

I'll take some chai thanks :^)

I have a theory about India demographics, that I would want /pol to help me evaluate.

As you might know, Indias population is estimated to be around 1.3 billion people. The indians conduct a census every tenth year, but I suspect that the result from this census is hugely flawed.

1. The people conducting the census are poorly educated, because India is a third-world developing country, and therefore prone to make errors.
2. As everyone knows, there are feces and shit floating around on the streets of Indian cities. This comes from the fact, that the regular Indians like to poo in the street, instead of using a toilet like normal people. Over time these feces form huge piles on the streets of Indian cities.
3. No one will remove these piles of feces because of a general lack of hygiene amongst Indians.
4. Given enough time, these piles of shit will get the same color and odor as any Indian male, and considering the fact that these piles of shit have about the same work ethics as an average Indian male the piles of shit and groups of Indian males are indistinguishable from each other.
5. Now … the people conducting the census will be bound to count these piles of shit as people (because they are poorly educated) and thereby bloat the actual numbers of individuals living in the country.
6. As if these piles of shits weren’t enough, the numbers are also puffed by the fact, that there is a considerable amount of dead people floating around in Indian rivers
7. These dead people will mingle with living people bathing in the sewage rivers (again because of a lack of basic hygiene amongst Indians) and therefore these corpses are inadvertently counted as living people instead of dead ones.

Taken all together I would suspect, that the actual number of inhabitants in India will be somewhere between 200-300 million people, and not 1.3 billion.

Prove me wrong.

> Protip: you can’t

Got any good recipe for a spice mixture for it and preparation?

A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL

>*sips poo*
ftfy

fpbp

>stein

loo in poo

Sorry poohamad you need to get off this board and start reading koran because your wife is showing little knee right now.

RARE

has he a turd on the head?

Why leftists in USA are so butthurt about Modi?

yeah, you got it

Coz he killed some two thousand mudslimes when he was chief minister because they were causing trouble

So if you want /pol to forget about poo in loo jokes you need to make daily threads about how your president is based and is killing mudslimes like a boss every day. Its really easy.

Hello! How's it going, rareanon?