White people will unironically defend this

White people will unironically defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gRKpRIq2tNQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mammals_displaying_homosexual_behavior
youtube.com/watch?v=8HcjpqhkD6g
youtube.com/watch?v=T7GUZA2KQjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdVHZwI8pcA
youtube.com/watch?v=YMjpl64Tpco
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what am i looking at here?

What am I looking at? Are they killing niggers?

Whites are violent savages.

IT'S THEIR CULTURE HOW DARE YOU INSULT THEIR TRADITIONS, JUST BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FIT IN YOUR TINY WORLD VIEW IT'S NOT OKAY WITH YOU IS IT? YOU XENOPHOBIC BIGOT CHECK YOUR PRIVLEDGE

A white person sees nothing wrong in this picture. What a psychotic and dangerous race.

What's that? Your mom on period?

It is relentless dolphin slaughter perpetrated by empathy lacking whites. Just look at the meaningless death.

White people will also post it unironically, & forget that they are white while doing it, unironically.

someone forgot their tampon

I only wish it was niggers.

>dolphins
you moron

How dare White people kill animals for food!

>dolphin

also, nothing wrong with this

You are looking at my proud countrymen slaugthering pilotwhales in the Faroe Islands. We extinguish whole pods of pilotwhales because we can. SJW and PETA are raging while we are sipping on our beers.

Feels good to be part of the masterrace.

Be me too it.

The horror! They should learn from africans and eat shit!
Go Multiculturalism, Go!

Fuck a fish

I mean beat.

Well there are enough organizations for animal protection, so what's stopping them?

Doesn't matter. Everything will perish. Atleast we wiil spend our short time with a great feast. And after we get hungry again, we start kill and consume each other. Until there is no one left. The Universe eventually will fall into The Void.

This isn't killing for food, it is senseless sadism.

youtube.com/watch?v=gRKpRIq2tNQ

Watch the video above to get educated.

It looks like someone photoshopped a steak onto a river

Nothing wrong with swimming in meat you faggot

Whale meat is fucking delicious

Those are not dolphins you stupid twat. Dolphins are not black, but greyish. Well ... until they get butchered. Then they are mostly red.

>The location must be well-suited to the purpose of beaching whales. It is against the law to kill pilot whales at locations with inappropriate conditions.
>Many Faroese consider the whale meat an important part of their food culture and history.
>Around 800 long-finned pilot whales and some Atlantic white-sided dolphins are slaughtered annually, mainly during the summer. The hunts, called grindadráp in Faroese, are non-commercial and are organized on a community level. Anyone who has a special training certificate on slaughtering a pilot whale with the spinal-cord lance can participate.
>The hunters first surround the pilot whales with a wide semicircle of boats. The boats then drive the pilot whales into a bay or to the bottom of a fjord. Not all bays are certified, and the slaughter will only take place on a certified beach.

Yes, God forbid people ethically hunt animals under heavy but fair regulations.

Ayyylmao

tfw Aztec and Spaniard mix means I'm a blood thirsty bastard.

Not bad my little beaner friend.

As a member of the white race, I defend this.

Dolphins are fucking retarded. They are fucking Nigger lovers and rape our women their children taste good because they are such fags
t. sources:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mammals_displaying_homosexual_behavior
youtube.com/watch?v=8HcjpqhkD6g

wtf i hate dolphins now

Marine life slaughter I'd more typically found in Asia you silly goose. Sure white people do it, but white people also breath oxygen so I guess no one else does too

Pilotwhales are niggers of the sea.

>dolphins
Are you retarded?

that's what food looks like u vagina

>leaf complains about whales while he simultaneously clubs a seal

>dolphins

A nigger would care about the rapists of the sea.

Sup Forums defends anything whites do because they are angels who do no wrong and are victims in every circumstance.

Animal rights activists from Sea Shepherd protesting in the Faroes. In their view it was a huge success that everyone got arrested.

>doesn't compute

Why do you have a problem with this?
This is old traditions on Faroe islands and us Nords have always relied on hunting and fishing.
It will never change, For instance each year over 100,000 Moose are shot in Sweden.
Why are you not bad by that cuck?

Sea Shepherd vs. Danish Navy: 0-3

>bad
Mad*

>dolphin

Fuck dolphins - they're evil bastards. But they were killing something else. Anyway, don't they eat them afterwards? If so - don't see much wrong with it. If they throw it away, I can agree, that they're scum

Yeah they get their food for the year, man that's fucking terrible right? Those savages live on an island, how dare they feed on what's in the sea?

Swedes are white and they suck at everything, also canadians

They eat it, and also they share it with relatives.
Nothing is wasted.

Danish Navy tells Sea Shepherd to BTFO

As a TYR fan, I approve.

Western Europeans are the true whites.

Your point is invalid. These look like vikings or shieett..

>it will never change
Don't fool yourself sven, it will be outlawed within your lifetime because of animal cruelty and speciesism

so what's the drama there?

Meanwhile in OP's home country

Whats going on here, the 2nd impact?

the left should take its cue from this pic... don't piss off the white people

VIKINGS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS IS OUR WAY. PRAISE THE INFINITE CHAOS.

Man, I'd love to try fillet a whale

wtf, i hate paul watson now

Don't think, There is no majority who wants to ban it there.
Because it looks cruel or something, Fucking liberal cucks are mad i don't actually know.
I mean i have seen simular stuff here, For instance once my hunting team shot over 25 hogs in one pass it was a fucking bloodbath.
But it is nature and we don't waste the meat.

We can't all live on fig leaves and googleberries you faggots.

Shouldn't you be talking to the chinese about how they killed a tiger when less than 4000 exist instead?
youtube.com/watch?v=T7GUZA2KQjQ

This triggers the Sea Cucks.

While protesting Sea Shepherd had speedboats raging while the faroese tried to get the whales to shore. In a blatant disregard for everything, the animal rights activists hurled their boats over the whales in order to get them to divert somewhere else. The back of the whales were cut multiple times by the propellars from the speedboats. Animal cruelty at its finest.

noooooooooo why :(

Yeah they kill them by ramming meat hooks down their blow holes - savages

I saw a documentary about whaling in the Faroes on youtube and it was pretty cool. They wait for a pack of whales to come near the harbour and attack them with small boats. They share the meat with all the people in the community and don't make a profit of it. There was also Pamela Anderson there bitching about how cruel it is.

white people plan for the future.

white people will be around long after catastrophe strikes.

show pics of boipucci
i might ram my meathook into your blow-whole, if you know what i mean

How ironic

if it doesnt occur in the faereyinga (aka turid of gate) then it should be outlawed imo

Look how many vegans are coming out of nowhere in western europe. In 100 years hunting will only be allowed to regulate population and every tradition like spanish bullfighting will be outlawed by cucked governments or the EU.

ok.

They don't die by getting a hook down the blow hole. We do that in order to drag them to shore where we cut their throats and that kills them.

If you haven't killed a whale you are by definition a beta cuck.

“Ahab is for ever Ahab, man. This whole act's immutably decreed. 'Twas rehearsed by thee and me a billion years before this ocean rolled. Fool! I am the Fates' lieutenant, I act under orders.”
― Herman Melville, Moby-Dick; or, The Whale

pic related

Sea Shepherd told to btfo by fareose whalers.

Yes the EU has those tendencies to mess with this kind of shit.
They want to ban hunting wolves here in Sweden because muh endangered spieces.
Us hunters and farmers want to kill all the wolves because they kill livestock and farmanimals.
Heck even pets can be killed if there is wolves around.
So every year we get quotas on how man wolves we can shoot but EU is doing everything they can to ban it.
I fucking hate the EU more than our own fucking government when it comes to these issues.
Fucking nogunz people in cucked countries keep trying to make life hard for us hunters.
I hope we manage to leave EU before any such laws are made.

Looks like they're having a whale of a time.

it's fucking brootal and the scandis should be allowed to celebrate there metal as fuck culture as they wish

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdVHZwI8pcA

Just look at them.

youtube.com/watch?v=YMjpl64Tpco

>now a storm is coming
>a storm that has nothing to do with the weather
Top kek, who wrote this?

>killing and eating animals is bad
But that's how your ancestors survived and kept reproducing until you came around. If you hate meat eaters so much just kys to get back at them.

>Whites are violent savages.

Listen bud, I got news for you. Humanity is violent. It's not just white people.

Stop being forcefed MSM bullshit and start understanding that the entire world does this.

The Asian (Yellow countries) destroy animals at alarming rates - dolphins, whales, land animals, etc etc.

The African (Black countries) destroy land animals like rhinos, elephants, tigers, etc.

You can lump everyone in it, it's not just whites.

So either get your propaganda right and realize it's not just one race of people, it's the world.

Go do more homework and stop spreading lies, your awareness spreading of the pictures is on point... the rest is pure filth and propaganda.

Who cares about all that gay shit I just want that whale blubber and at an affordable price

this ain't any worse than what happens in factory farms. at least these animals were free before they died.

Oh fuck off. You know what it is leaf. Fix your Trudeau problem.

nice filters faggot

White "people" are brutal, soulless, terrifying demons

APEX PREDATOR BABY
VEGANS BTFO

The event provides food and community spirit for months.... they keep excellent records of kills going back hundreds of years. Hundreds of scientists have tried to find their numbers going down but in that warming part of the world its only just starting to really ramp up and probably explode in numbers. They are like krill.

>Youre under arrest hippie.

>W-wait! Let me show you the dance of my people!

I don't defend it. it's even more retarded than bullfighting.

BLACK METAL CORE
I LIKE IT