#HWNDU Season Finale

Every cast member showed up

They were high energy

A topless push up contest ensued.

They got loud enough to pull the
"noise disturbance" card.

(CONSPIRACY: got called on huge charges...riot or otherwise, this is not a noise complaint)

Couple of Nazis.

Cops get called.

Noise disturbances are usually one cop saying "Hey, quiet down"

Instead, 6 cop cars show up, 10+ cops.

Blart is worried of a Phalanx.

Rightfully so, more cops.

Paper head crown. Paperboy. Shillman. Fucking PR guy when Shia got arrested. Whatever

He shows up, jumps around with a tambourine.

Our guys stat loudly chanting "build the wall"

LOUD

Proves noise ordinance call

(if it was "he will not divide us", theyd skate)

Cops shut down everything. Everyone says goodbye.

Characters send love or last minute catch phrases.

The cops...

They "built the wall"

The best season finale. Hopefully not series finale.

LESSON: Do NOT FALL FOR TAMBOURINES\\

THIS PRINCE IS NOT FRESH

Further intel, not me :

"Paperboy came right in time for the chants, for some reason SV joined too.

twitter.com/PaperboyPrince?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
The leftists who were sitting in the back on that hill then started to chant HWNDU. Everyone was yelling at the 6 or 7 police units that were there and that finally caused the shutdown. Since ourguys aren't fucking leftists they left asap.

Jesus was on the way as this all happened. He eventually made it and the season 2 extras continued here on Naruto's periscope:
periscope.tv/w/1MYGNYlwZkzKw"

Shout out to Jesus. Blart. Plaidman, Waterwarrior and crew. Speak your minds. Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

behindthevoiceactors.com/Kyle-McCarley/
kylemccarley.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=RuF9WRXSo7w
youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8
youtube.com/watch?v=GupdxP1qM0g
youtube.com/watch?v=3Z6moZA7xNM
youtube.com/watch?v=WGYGhAPlsVM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking rummies won't leave the flophouse TV room

Bro HWNDU were actors! The last guy that did that monologue from off camera was a voice over actor who does anime and audiobooks, Kyle McCarley, listen to the audiobook sample on his website and then compare to the last speaker on tonights episode...i listened to an audiobook that was like 10 hours long read by that guy, i absolutely recognize his voice...then i looked up who he is, and he does anime, so he's a confirmed weeb...

behindthevoiceactors.com/Kyle-McCarley/

compare the audiobook sample to the guy who did the last monologue off camera tonight

kylemccarley.com/

Is there a video of when the chaos happened?

Fucking assholes did this. Fuck

Not to me, watched it live. Some hero will come.Bump it, info will come.

Antifa shills did this.

He got doxxed too?

If you become a decent wrestler autists woulda looked into you anyways so really you just got doxxed early. Don't let it bother you too much, if anyone picks on you just summon our autism for backup. Just consider this a minor tribulation - I'm sure youll have much more annoying autists on your back if your career works out.

Should I even tune into season 3?

yeah

Truly a great video. I wish I lived in NY.

youtube.com/watch?v=RuF9WRXSo7w

Exactly. It would have come out at an even worse time.

List of people never EVER coming back:

>Jackie
>Jesus
>Naruto
>Mexican
>90's kid
>Sup Forums Blart (maybe)
>Brittany (maybe)

Who else?

We all agree it was a planned hit right? Probably Adidasgirl since she was linked to the Tunnel Snakes

Bad. His name, youtube, GF, everything. Could fuck up his career now too. RIP

lest we 4get

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8

Hopefully all of them.

Expect it to have alot of filler.

And by filler I mean less happenings, and entire days of nothing or HWNDU cultists chanting.

It'll be the longest season yet with many episodes, mostly filler.

dude its all archived on the hwndu site just the little "event posts" button, it gives you a full stream of the whole previous day starting at 4am and the shit got shut down at 12 so it's all there...rad episode, but i think some of those dudes were definitely actors, maybe just theater students or like "struggling" bit part dudes, not hating tho they took it and made it their own

Jackie, Naruto, Blart, Brittany, 90's kid, and Mexican never said anything about never coming back. Getting doxxed doesn't scare everyone off. And some of them just said they're taking a break.

Fuck yes, wait for season finale.. There is no series finale yet. You should be there.. It's user choosing to sacrifice user status, dealing with each other.

LIVE

hmm interesting, adidasgirl would make a lot of sense

You can wait for season 4 where I'll probably be a character.

And he got doxxed too... it revealed something that was unexpected as fuck. WHAT A TWEEST

they won't come back if they were paid to be there as actors, but if they are just the attention whores they seem to be then they'll be back as soon as paperboy and stolen valor start bogartin the stream, they won't be able to resist, they'll be back

Mustache man , milk man and cia werent there, adidasbro werent there for the photo :(

I don't get why they don't capitalize on their success instead of acting like their lives are over.

Jesus has more charisma than any of these youtube asshole with cult followings and monetized profiles.

Why let such opportunities slip through your fingers?

It promotes the cause and yourself as a result.

Why not John the Baptist? Didn't be become John the Judas earlier? Is he to be trusted? He let someone steal Brittany's belongings?

We fell in love with an actor

Jesus is not coming back and we need to respect this. Leave the guy alone, please. If he ever made you smile, or laugh, you owe him that at least.

We will never be here again.

youtube.com/watch?v=GupdxP1qM0g

I doubt Mustache Man, CIA and Adidasbro want to be associated with these faggots (except Jesus).

they did on periscope, jackie blart and naruto said they're tired of coming down to the stream so will most likely call it a day

can someone link me the wiki

This is......an empty kind of feel

I didn't say Jesus was coming back.

Seriously kid stfu they were just having fun. Want to know how fucking stupid your actor meme is? Show me one person EVER to understand the intricacies of Sup Forums in public. Don't bother cuz you won't find anyone ya fucking retard

>Sup Forums was Judas all along

He's too much of a fucking autist.

Honestly, if anything the only suspect that I would have that doxxed would either be Brittany or Adidas Girl.

Remember Britt and SV exchanged numbers

i can't believe ppl liked jesus, that guy was retarded, he had nothing funny to say, he wasn't in even in good shape, looks like the last time he was in the gym was 2 years ago, and he just has the most banal pop culture commentary, i can't believe anyone found that guy compelling

>666
shit

i love metropolis

Again, we live in a time where right winged figures are getting PAID for being based, even when they're as cringe as Gavin Mcginnes.

That guy is a fag. Any HWNDU people are better than him.

Jesus will be back but he wants to pursue wrestling so hell probably make another appearance before he leaves

there are more of us, this isn't over even if they don't come back i know there are more /ourguys/ who will grow the balls to.

>111159566
HOW DO I STOP MASTURBATING GUYS??? I WANT TO FAPP REAL BAD.

here ya go piccalo
youtube.com/watch?v=3Z6moZA7xNM

Britt and SV? o fug

They have real names and general whereabouts, with that they can get a lot more info. Also certain people's addresses were posted, which is going too far even when it was happening to Paper and SV

Waifufags officially on suicide watch by top 3 character

>Britt and SV exchanged numbers
This is fucking beyond retarded.

>kylemccarley.com/
WHAT THE FUCK JOHN TOO?

I SWEAR TO GOD IF JESUS WASNT BAD ENOUGH

This is the first platform they have had. Let them solve that out on how they invest their bullshit.

I hope all of them run our media.. Better than our media.

HAHAAAAA

PAPER DAVID YEEEEEEAAAAAAAH

Nah, he seemed pretty bummed in the last thread. He's not coming back and if he does it won't be for a long time, long after all of this is done.

How do you know if someone got doxxed or not?

What the fuck. Somebody gives me a rundown on the whole affair, I haven't been there for a couple of days.

Are Sup Forumsblart and Jackie ok ? What about Jesus ?

you think actors aren't capable of "understanding" Sup Forums? that's what actors do...

there's no way an actor could ever understand the intricacies of skateboard culture!

youtube.com/watch?v=WGYGhAPlsVM

oh wait, no, learning the intricacies of cultures is what actors job is...

fap hard with only the statue of liberty in mind

Their info and pictures were getting posted all over threads last night

everyone's fucking doxxed by a bunch of autists

Still the Rose and Bog revelation was nuts.

Journalist and literally all of reddit can't understand Sup Forums and you think some wannabe actors can? fucking retardation at its finest. You're probably a fucking stormfag

more like jesus was judas all along

don't bite my meme faggot

THIS MOMENT WAS FUCKING AMAZING. MOST HIGH ENERGY I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.

Do you guys think the space cowboys will be back? I don't think they care too much about getting doxxed

>Sup Forumsblart and Jackie ok
They are fine

>what about Jesus
Jesus was doxxed and is gone

Add bakedalaska by association

Nigger there's a picture of him on his page, the fuck are you talking about?

With success. Leafs character twitter has over 100 followers now and he hasn't promoted it outside of telling people it exists without giving the url

If I was them I would have a twitter, Instagram, facebook, and youtube for every member, plus the group. Milkman has over 2000 followers for shits sake.

If they get in with Sam Hyde, they can explode further.

i don't know what to feel either. i'm glad that they gave us the pericope extras and last goodbyes, but i can't shake off this feeling of sadness. it was just nice seeing polacks in real life. kinda made me realize how lonely i am. fuck i need to get out more

honestly nothing will probably happen to them irl outside of social media after the doxxing. They should still take basic safeguards though.

i feel sorry for leafbro and Jesus the most.

Jesus didnt need it to happen and leaf took it well on the outside but i suspect he got a bit spooked by it.

report all that post links to private info/photos.

Why are they so defeated over getting doxxed? They literally dindu nuffin

Did anyone get in after the barrier went up, like last time? Or was it a total shutdown?

Pls respond.

Ah okay, didn't see any of my shit. I don't have any social media and I use a burner phone for when I'm home visiting. Have fun finding me when I go back to middle of nowhere in Japan at the end of the month.

4 minutes in ED and you can meme like the best of them

He looks nothing like john

Blart is fine for now, but a lot of people know his real name so I'm assuming they're trying to find out more info on him right now. Jackie as autistically keeping any information about him secret, so he should be fine.

He didn't exchange anything.

What I'm suspect of is the John might have dropped info when he went with ADgirl to get coffee. Possibly drop a name. Mind you John is a fucking autist.

Can someone give me a very brief explanation of what's going on itt. I have no idea what you're on about.

I don't get it. What the hell happened ? Who gives a fuck about his real identity ?

I'd do it for myself, except I'm not entertaining or charismatic like them.

THIS, for the ENDING

>leaf took it well on the outside but i suspect he got a bit spooked by it.

Yeah, he said he didn't care but he deleted his Facebook soon after and it still sucks. I'd be paranoid as shit.

Everyone got doxxed and like 10 of our guys won't show up any more.

gee do u think an actor who does voice overs for fucking animes might visit Sup Forums? god, how can people be so credulous in 2017

Yeah thats why newfags are so easy to spot you fucking retard

It's a real shame Bogdanon of all people got doxxed. He was fucking great.

im filled with anxiety with all these fucking conspiracies. im losing my mind over fucking random people. We all got to fucking invested in this live stream.

most of them are paid actors and friendless faggots won't swallow the shillpill

This spooked me

Fuck off antifa

hey guys got any vids of stolen valor's arrival?

Whats Sup Forums's ideology newfag

that's not the guy who did the final monologue, it was some dude in a red parka with gray highlights and tan pants

Sleep it off.

Think of it as a skirmish and there were casualties.

A few weeks from now they'll be fine.

Read first post. It was a daily update on Shia Lebeofs's "Hewillnotdivide.us" site

Our guys showed up. We're so many episodes in, I can't keep up.

Great show, great moments, great characters.

Find old videos. Keep up

It makes sense though. Both were redpilled as fuck.