youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im glad the poms sent us away

Fuck me London is truly a shithole

Genghis finally made it across Europe.

>implying he's all powerful

He is just a puppet just like the rest.

>The Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, has said that living with terror attacks - like the one that hit New York at the weekend - is 'part and parcel of living in a big city'.
What did he mean by this?

They're trying to pass it off as normal so they can limit the discussion on why it happens.

When he left his spot as an MP to become mayor, do you know who took it?

Another fucking Khan. This one. London's literally being ruled by Khans.

It turns local burgers into cucks too
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gev3RAYk2Y0

>Be in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq a few weeks ago
>It's actually less Islamic than London, England

Fucking hell lads we're doomed.

>mfw Brits are turbocucked

One of the BBC's 'hit' 'comedy' shows is called Citizen Khan, a show about the struggles of a brown family living in the UK.

>suckdick khan

I am sure we are not long away from that for Berlin.
Moscow I think has the most Muslims of all European capital cities so I could see it happening there too.

In a way it's "good". It highlights the divide between most of England and London. And if they keep electing brown muslims it'll lay it bare that people generally want cultural and ethnic segregation. People wouldn't notice it as much if it was a white guy ruling over a rapidly changing demographic.

It’s pretty funny though.

How's that work?
Does he struggle to be noticed among all the other brown people

>chinamen watch citizen khan
It already has a higher viewership there than in the UK then.

>Moscow I think has the most Muslims of all European capital cities so I could see it happening there too.
You are completely disconnected with reality.

Google Kurban Bairam in Moscow, or actually paste this in search engine:

Кypбaн Бaйpaм Mocквa

Can they not vote? Or is it something about russian politics that would make that impossible?

I have seen this memed so many times already. Yes it has a Muslim horde there, but the circumstances are completley different. I am a duel citizen so I frequent both London and sometimes Moscow often.

There are shitskins, a very very small minority of shitskins such as blacks or arabs, but this is an unnoticable amount, compelltey minor. Then there are churkas from the ex soviet stans. Most are there for work, they are lowest in society and they know it. When rouble went to shit so did quite a few of them and they fucked off back home. They are not citizens. They are cheap labour. Moscow is like a white heaven compared to London, it's not even a competiton, seriously, other european western european cities look much more mixed and multi-racial.

Now the most important distinction is the attitude of the people. Here and in Western Europe attitude towards shitskins is not a problem in cities, people have just accepted it and sometimes even in favour of more migrating and STAYING there.

In Moscow this is quite different. People don't churkas, and they make that known. Putin can be a greedy cuck all he wants and open the borders to central asia, but he isn't able to completely brainwash the population into thinking this is a great thing and to start mixing and celebrating the diversity.

Capital of Russia having a shitskin mayor will not only be a huge insult, but will not even have the statistics behind it to make it a reality.

Oh thank you. I didn't know any of that.
I just figured a large muslim population would be followed by muslim representation.

Well then I guess we are next or maybe france.

Germany is better of than France, even today. If you will have one it would be forced and that is when I think you should start fucking killing everyone of your traitorous politicians.

>shitskins

wow that’s some zoological racist right here. although not surprising coming from a russkie.

Moscow is owned by chechens, dagestanis, tatars, azerbaijanis. Three of those are citizens by definition plus there are diasporas all over the ex-Soviet Caucasus and Central Asia. There are ethnic mafias and ethnic police officers (often these are one and the same).

Reminder that people outside of London have no say in who is Mayor of London
>london
>british

>Reminder that people outside of London have no say in who is Mayor of London
Are you saying they should?

Reverse Colonialism

He’s bullshitting you. There is no representation because there are no elections in Russia, either de facto or de jure. Good example is Chechnya. Chechens are very religious and they openly say that their girls will not stop wearing hijabs to school, will never marry russians, that shariah precedes russian “laws” and e.g. they will marry young girls even before it’s allowed by law because fuck those laws.

I am using Sup Forums terms for easier understanding. I don't really care about them since I hardly see them unless its arabs in London which I despise. Orientals I don't really consider inferior in any way.
And lol at moscow being owned by those groups, they may own a street or two and have their local gang but they are insignificant kids play compared to actual russian mafia which is just an extension of the government now. there is no group more evil or scary than russias own government and they fully understand that russians are more useful than churkas. Even during multicultural/we all equal USSR which tried to shit on RSFSR in every way, highest and most important positions in security, intelligence and administration was given to Russians or Balts.

Coming to a Western City near you, I wouldn't laugh.

desu, i want that unelected paki fucker back to the sand kingdom he came from.

But he was elected.

I'm not bullshitting, although this
>there are no elections in Russia
is true too.

Also stop thinking Chechnya is the entirety of fucking Russia.

Your the poms do you even know what pome means

Canberra is not going to have a Muslim mayor
Maybe chinese or indian.

the orthodox of any religion are the same, they hate beauty. They're jealous of it. they are small and want to hoard money while eating microwaved lean cuisine. The jews in particular are angry at individual countries in europe for having ethnic identity. it's why they hate france so much. god forbid it has a unique culture.

Sadic-kun

shit cunts that live in england, bong

Cuckgary is such a shithole. Literally nothing of value would be lost if we nuked it except maybe a good movie set for a depressing film set in the 80s eastern bloc

I was in London yesterday. North, central and south-east.

In all 3 of those areas I stood out for being white and speaking English.

It's well and truly over

he means 9/11?

t. Muhammad Al Kafaar

I just left there an hour ago. After 9pm all I saw was rich Arabs EVERYWHERE. I couldn't escape them and their rolls royces. London should be called little Egypt.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U

whats the joke, is he a manlet or something ?

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

>is he a manlet or something ?
try turbomanlet

Fuck Britbongistan, Muslim politicians, full of Ahmed's congrats your country is more cucked than Germany. I give you guys 5 years to elect a sandnigger prime minister and be under sharia.

London is basically a separate country