Don't look very gassed to me

I cant seem to find a qt between those bodies so i dont give a fuck

*sips ash*

Typhoid fever is a horrible thing...

Well, Sup Forums?

Where the gas at senpai?

I came.

The holocaust never hap-

if they were gassed straight off the train, when did they get so skinny?

Whats with all these gas related questions? Most people were executed via other means anyways not to mention the ghettos.

holocaust denial is the first thing you check in a rightwinger to see if they're retarded or not

so for that it is useful

If photos of dead people prove the holocaust then Sandy Hook never happened as there are no photos of it. Checkmate liberals.

man, that typhus epidemic was huge.

Typhus makes bodies burn?

Those darn allies kept bombing the camps and train routes.. pretty fucked up man.

I like how the amount of registered Jews to get reperations after the war was higher than the Jewish population before the war.

>Well, Sup Forums?
Show me the rows of 1000's of those ovens it would have taken to cremate 6 trillion kikes in only 3-4 years. Oh, it was real in your mind?

Thats what happens when you bomb the supply lines to labor camps and typhus takes over.

Shit sucks

Bombing Vindicated by JM Spaight tells all about the intentional dropping of bombs on German civilians.

I thought you're a mudslim pajeet.

Here's an example of early predictive programming. 6 million is of course a very important number to the Jewish Torah:

>“Jewish prophecies in the Torah require that 6 million Jews must ‘vanish’ before the state of Israel can be formed. ‘You shall return minus 6 million.’ That's why Tom Segev, an Israeli historian, declared that the ‘sacred 6 million’ is an attempt to transform the holocaust story into state religion… Those six million, according to prophecy, had to disappear in ‘burning ovens,’ which the judicial version of the holocaust now authenticates… ‘Without the Holocaust, there would be no Jewish State.’”

>Walking in a pile of clothed and semi-clothed corpses
>Claims they were gassed with Zyclon-B pellets
>MFW cyanide apparently doesn't affect germans

See the holocaused habben :DD

But where are the rollercoasters and the fap machines and the anal inflation tubes?

>Typhus

it was real in my mind.

you are supposed to burn sick bodies during an epidemic, arent you? its a serious biohazard

Source?

found it, user!

Yes you are. Or put them in a mass grave.

You got me there's definitely 6 million bodies in those ovens.

>fap machines
Sounds legit

wow, definitely looks like 6mil, you got my attention

Coming from Poland, that's fucking rich

The soldiers in these photos aren't even German military.

How do we know those are Jews? How do we even know those aren't other victims of war or diseases?

TLDR - Op is always a faggot. Do your homework kiddies.

imageedited.com/

Image Edited?
Probably
1486289143560.jpg

Pixels only match software editors
Test another image · Show Exif information · Send Us Feedback
>
Possible Image Sources

Based on the pixels, this image could have been created with:

software: IJG Library

software: Matlab

software: GIMP

software: IrfanView

software: idImager

software: FastStone Image Viewer

software: NeatImage

software: Paint.NET

software: Photomatix

software: XnView
Raw Image Metadata (exif)
File Size 955 kB
File Type JPEG
MIME Type image/jpeg
JFIF Version 1.01
Resolution Unit inches
X Resolution 72
Y Resolution 72
Image Width 2217
Image Height 2250
Encoding Process Baseline DCT, Huffman coding
Bits Per Sample 8
Color Components 1
Image Size 2217x2250

i thought they were cremated in ovens?

I thought Holodomor didn't happen.

The putrid lying disease called the Jews.

It takes 8 hours for 1 (One) body to be burnt to ash in a US prison. That is in todays standards of mechanics and technology.

It wasn't possible to burn 9 gorillion people in the amount of time.

The mass graves of ashes were never found or released in picture form. (Go on, find it for us faggot)

The mass graves were never found.

Delete your thread and think about your life CTR. OP is always a faggot.

>burning the dead

nothing wrong here, unless you want to get sick.

>Redpilled

>they were cremated in ovens?
The ones in OP's pic haven't been properly marinated yet
>lrn2jewbake

The Holocaust did happen, but piles of bodies don't prove it, you mong. Remember the ovens? The point was to dispose of the bodies. Far more goyim died in WW2 so there are going to be piles of dead bodies regardless of whether even one Jew was killed or not.

I know, I only use it as a meme sometimes but I would never say it in real life because it's a flat-earth level logic position.

If the jews weren't outright fucking evil, they wouldn't think up disgusting control devices.

They are the children of the devil. When God comes down to sweep His Judgement on the Earth, no one will be saved.

OP, you will burn in hell for your lies and filth.

>It takes 8 hours for 1 (One) body to be burnt to ash in a US prison. That is in todays standards of mechanics and technology.

They were burning multiple bodies at a time and obviously didn't have any regulations on doing it in a complete or respectable manner.

ukrainian's are beta as fuck for letting themselves get genocided by jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Polish_Republic
Population:
1938 est. 34,849,000
Religion:
90% Christian, 10% Jewish

Hitler had your country's back and this is how you treat him?

the holocaust happened but not all jews suffered. a lot were scaring nazis and trying to overthrow the government. just look at the fear in this nazi's eyes.

CAUSE IT TOO LATE

>The Holocaust did happen

Can you offer irrefutable proof of that claim? Because if so, then you'd be the first person in history to do so.

just look what the jews and poles were donig to aryans

I was under the impression that slave labor, mass shootings, forced starvation etc DID happen but gas chambers (that was meant to do the bulk of the MUH 6 MILLION) didn't actually happen.

These ones aren't so skinny.

Please don't post that shit. Unlike the holocaust, that really happened.

thats's a photo by the soviets "recreating" a burning

by that logic Communism didn't kill 100 million people, Jesus never existed. Where are the photos of Russian soldiers raping german women? How do you know it happened? This is like lefties who tell me there is no proof Stalin is responsible for any deaths

Those boney vaginas. Rare.

no. everyone needs to know the innocent German lives taken at the hands of jews and poles that they've tried to hide.

How can you write this without thinking how unbelievable this is?
How can you read this thinking this actually happened?

there was definitely roving death squads shooting anything they thought was a threat, namely jews

>These ones aren't so skinny.
The camp (if that's what is actually shown here) obviously had the shit bombed out of it, those are probably the bombing victims

>Allied countries are responsible for the slow death by starvation of truckloads of criminals and malcontents

our poor aryan women. this is so sad

Wow, you're actually quite retarded lol...

What about these?

Very well. Here's an autopsy of a child detailing the consistent horror of Polish Militia. Often, the militia would barge into houses searching for weapons to take, assaulting family and raping ethnic german women.

That's the point. It's entirely unbelievable.

Fake

yeah the picture clearly shows you could totally fit however many bodies you need to fit your narrative in there

> bombing the camps
in your fantasy where Bombers have unlimited range, yes.
> train routes
see above

Yeah, but Jews started a civil war in Germany after WW1. It's understandable why the majority of the population were very okay with getting the Jews well and truly out of Germany.

>What about these?
So the NAZI's killed them, brought them inside, and made coffins for them. Makes perfect sense

If they were disposing of anywhere near the numbers quoted, you bet your ass they'd be packing as many in as they could.

OP, I know you are from reddit. I know you are posting shit from the "lul there's people out there denying the holocaust dun let em see these imagurs".

Just to tell you newfag ass about holocaust denial. It's never about if jews died or not. It's about the method and the number. People take this game of doubting the number very seriously and act like they denied something happened at all and creates this weird wall of misinformed expectations.

So no, showing images of 100's of dead jews are not going to sway the holohoaxers.

I'm guessing this is the punishement for collaborating with the enemy. Netherlands was famous for shaving the women and larading them in the streets

Oh look, the Germans even put up matraces for the civilians they massacred. Why would they do that. They were such nice people.
The answer is of course that this was a jumping castle prototype, and the propaganda machine turned it into a shooting of civilians.

>60
Beta american

Were Nazis cowboys?

Yeah, while they were under Nazi occupation the women got in with the soldiers thinking they had lost the war.

When the allies liberated them the population went loopy and fucked up all the women accused of sleeping with Nazis.

would packing them in make them burn faster?

yet look at the pictures

Does it look like more than one or two bodies would fit in there?

>a dozen pictures of people who died from typhus, showing obvious symptoms of the disease

>typhus ravaging internment camps for the militant communist population of kikes is well documented

>allies bombed camps and supply line, making treatment of typhus impossible towards the end of the war

>implying nazis would keep a bunch of jews around to sabotage important equipment by putting them to work

>implying nazis simply wouldnt kill jews and dump them in a pit as soon as they got to the location of the pit

>implying nazis would pay to feed, house, heat, and provide medical care to jews during a state of total war -- that they were losing

wow they had some nice jewish photoshop back in those days...

>civil war
Im guessing you're thinking of Spartacus uprising which many stormweenies like to blow out of proportion

>immediately jumping on the victors cock
typical woman

>actually quite retarded lol...

minor detected. you have to be 18 to post on here kiddo. it is not different at all. the day of the rake is coming you friendly ass cunt.

I know two old people who personally saw Nazis shooting Jews. At least in Lithuania jews were exterminated

IIRC being sceptical about the number and method also counts as Holocaust denial. (((They))) did a really, really good job at making this undebatable.

I'll admit that given the numbers quoted over what was a relatively short time frame, there's a complete lack of photos of equipment capable of disposing of even as little as a few hundred bodies a day.

Given the Nazi's love for building enormous projects, we would surely expect to see an enormous industrial size oven somewhere.

>would packing them in make them burn faster?
Probably not, because there wouldn't be space for air flow. Thoses pic certainly arn't of forced air furnaces

Plague?

Photos of a load of dead geezers during a fucking war

What are the chances?