What does Sup Forums think about giving blood? I've signed up to be a donor, but somehow it feels like I'm being tricked

What does Sup Forums think about giving blood? I've signed up to be a donor, but somehow it feels like I'm being tricked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JXGpVAewX3s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IgA_nephropathy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It saves lives. I promise.

The answer is always: Da joos

>tfw it took them more than an hour to get the amount of platelets they needed from me because I'm scrawny and my blood flow is low energy

I used to sell my plasma to a pharma company for some weed bucks. They would give me $40 for 880mL of my plasma. In turn, they'd sell that same bottle of plasma for nearly a thousand dollars.

I don't smoke weed anymore therefore I am not a guinea pig for the jews.

worked out for me

You can sell it?? My local hospital will give me a coffee mug if i donate 5 times, wtf

My local blood bank will give me free movie tickets (2) if I donate blood.

But there are centers if you google it that will pay you for donating plasma. You can donate up to 2 times a week. I used to make bank initially as a new donor because I had a lot of perks, such as being a student, coming in 2 times a week as a newcomer. I made up to $140 one week.

But as an oldfag donating, I only received $50 a week for donating twice a week. I stopped doing that as soon as I stopped smoking weed. Finally could afford to stop selling my body parts, kek

Let's see: You "donate" blood for some cookies and orange juice, in return the hospital sells YOUR BLOOD that you gave free of charge to them for hundred or thousands of dollars. It's not about saving lives or any other bullshit, it's about money. Don't be tricked by the red jew.

>yes goy, donate and save lives
Nosferat-jew will be selling your blood to (((research))) companies

Paramedic here. Blood is on short supply and essential for trauma victims. You can blame the CEOS of the hospitals all you want (THANKS CAPITALISM) but donated blood is essential to life saving procedures

it also takes longer than just giving blood

I have sex with other men so it's not allowed.

I used to give blood though.

It feels good.

If you're O-, anyone can use your blood so I guess that's good. I used to donate when I didn't have much money for a night out, because you get drunk cheaper after you've just donated.

They will use it to perform a blood magic ritual that will turn you gay.

I went, found out I have Hep C.

All in all, would recommend.

>american hospitals SELL DONATED blood
can't make this shit up lmao

Marrow donor here, it's worth it given the possible medical advances that can be found with each blood sample. Donating marrows works the same because if more people donated, there'd be more blood. If you get screwed in an accident or something, someone else could save your life.

I've been doing it ever since I got my motorbike license, it's good to do so provided you aren't overrun by criminal makak "citizens"

Only cucks donate blood.

The red cross sells your pint of blood for at least 100$ profit. The same red cross has rich contracts from the governments to give food housing and welfare to enrichment centers.

Is somebody scared knowing a hefty portion leaves you to save somebody else?

I've stopped donating blood because I don't want to help anyone.

Your platelets and plasma are used in life saving medications where they make 100x profit on whatever they pay you. You ARE helping the people that require the medication but there still is some pretty unethical merchant shit going on within the industry.

>having your blood cells get cucked by having someone else's blood injected into you

Trauma victims are cucks

Yeah, but you can only receive O in return.

Red cross fuckers won't quit calling me.

>tfw sell your plasma and hundreds of people are getting cucked by my fluids

FEELS GOOD MAN

>What does Sup Forums think about giving blood?

I think it has nothing to do with politics.

>Don't donate blood.
Don't donate blood.
>Don't donate blood.
Don't donate blood.

>"Blood is a very special substance."
Johann wolfgang von Goethe, Faust I

Don't donate blood. Blood can be used for magical rituals. If you donate blood, it is kept fresh somewhere and part of you will be forever bound there. Maybe you can't completely leave earth when you die, but instead stay bound to this earth as long as your blood is stored somewhere. Or somebody could use it for black magic and inflicting pain or other suffering on you.

Don't donate blood.

AB+ master race here
what are you?

I would never give blood in a multi cult but I'm happy to give blood in Ireland for the time being.

Let them die.

AB+ your making me laugh. Everyone knows AB- is the superrare Masterblood.

it's really good. if i donate blood i can save lives and help my state funded health system.

my grandpa got his heart surgery for free and only free donations can help sustain our health system.

unfortunately i don't feel like i can donate anymore. My life got a bit hard and i have to fix this shit up and impairing myself to be without energies for few days is not a good idea.Becoming /fit/ is also important for me and i don't want to add reasons to skip a day, when i have already many difficulties.

This. Everyone wants to be pro life, but they won't donate blood.

My favourite writer Asimov died because some faggot was donor before him and gave him AIDS through not sterilized equipment. My point is giving blood is good, being a bugger is not.

How is that even possible? Sounds more like they inserted the needle incorrectly. I've had that happen to me and they could barely get any blood.

Lol so you aren't the universal receiver. Have fun dying.

YOU ARE SCUM

I hope you get into a car crash, need a transfusion, and your blood cells get culturally enriched by BRBCC

i have 0+.

i donated blood twice but didnt feel that good after giving it. so im not sure about continueing.
at least you get delicous bbq if you donate to red cross.

Sanquin are a bunch of Jews, you give them your blood for free and they sell it for money to hospitals.

I don't want to give blood knowing it's more likely to go to a shitskin given they're usually poorer and can't afford proper sanitation for themselves.

Ain't no way in hell some abo is getting my clean aryan blood

youtube.com/watch?v=JXGpVAewX3s

I would donate under certain circumstances, though would not like to get it.
The docu is with english subs.

Blood donations are big business.

Thank you for being a potential provider for me

Give me money for my blood and I'll donate as much as possible.

>pharmaceutical research is a bad thing

Plasma donation is done to private companies who make drugs or something, blood donation for hospitals to help people.

Not sure if for profit plasma donation is a thing in the NL but it is here.

So why not stop charging people ridiculous amounts for blood they got for free?

I dont give a fuck about my life or especially anyone elses so Ive never donated blood and never will. Also not an organ donor, fuck me, fuck you, fuck this whole shit world, and fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

I donate every chance I get, I got a sweet free jacket out of it and thirty shirts

>selling your body for clothes

You're no better than a whore

fun fact: you can't donate blood in Israel if you're a faggot or a nigger

Waste of time. They let active homosexual males donate blood now. (Trudeau forced the blood banks here to accept them against their will.) That means any blood you give is just going to be mixed with theirs. Then when the blood bank batch tests it it'll come up positive for HIV and they'll have to pour it down the drain anyway. Might as well just cut yourself and bleed into the toilet. Funny thing is it'd be statistically safer to accept blood from interveneous drug users who share dirty needles than gay men.

The shirts and jackets aRe like complimentary

I don't get money for it

here is another table to back up my point

Do not donate blood.
They take too much and will often try to literally "bleed you dry", one friend of mine donated regularly and started feeling ill, they didn't ever look after her interests and say "oh, actually you mightn't be in a condition to donate this time".

Secondly, they are using it to build a nation wide, international DNA database of every citizen on eath, they use any sources they can to slowly get everyone.

Just like whores get complimentatry money.

Absolutely disgusting

O- master race

Im not donating shit if it means some random nigger gets it

That's not AB+

A whore fucks for money

I donate because eventually I'll get free blood transfusions

you meant best goy race

Been a donor for 2 years now.

Did you do a plasma donation, those take like 45 minutes.
Normal blood donations only take like 5-10 minutes

When it comes to giving blood, I'm very politically correct.
Donate. You regenerate anyway. Also keep in mind degenerates can't donate. Tattoo spammers, junkies etc are out.

Well there's a university clinic nearby which pays pretty well for blood and plasma. The first couple bongs after donating 2 1/2 liters of blood are fun, too.

>can receive from everybody but only give to yourself
You sound like a fag

I donated blood one time in college back in the 90s. I found out I had AB+ blood which was cool I guess.

He said he gave platelets, but a platelet donation can take over 2 hours. I should know, I've done it enough times.

Fags are allowed to donate here now.

There's literally nothing wrong with receiving from everyone.

I used to give blood semi-regularly but I'm not allowed any more because I've had cancer and have also had a tattoo within the last 12 months

At least by donating for a while before needing surgery I probably came out net-neutral for blood use

Your veins must look like the open end of an airhorn after taking so many loads of blood

O- Angelic master race reporting
Nephilium bros ww@?

I get free blood tranfusions.
>tfw universal healthcare

>donate blood out of the goodness of your heart in order to save lives
>hospital uses your blood to save a life
>Charges the guy whose life was saved for the blood
Yeah there's costs with storage and machinery and all that. But it blows a massive hole in the good samaritan shit they push in an attempt to get people to donate.

AB -ve master race

I'm afraid that giving that much blood will fuck me up and I'll pass out, or that the people doing it would fuck up and kill me.

>undergoing possibly life threatening unecessary medical procedures

It's like you fags want AIDS.

Do doctors in your country accidentally inject poo into the victim's veins by mistake?

I can't Because of drugs :(

Consider suicide, you fat virgin unemployed fuck. How many people would mourn if you died? 2? And for how long? People would forget about you within 1 week. You waste of resources. I feel sorry for your parents. Think about your life decisions for 5 minutes before you post again.

Really? I'm a walking skeleton as well and the first time I donated blood I filled the bag in a few minutes.
The nurse told me that I had nice veins and my blood looked great too. Probably the only compliment I've received from a woman regarding something of my body.

you cant die from giving 500 ml blood lmao

How the fuck do veins and blood look good?

I'm 0- and I've never donated nor I intend to in the future.

Not getting paid for it = no chance of giving blood.

Taking my blood with no reward is theft. Blood donors are on God's fucked list. They will be executed.

never donating my blood for others to sell.

This

Also the DNA things
Think how fast DNA research is going, within 20 years insurance companies can just read your DNA and tell if you are a risk Gattaca style.

vafanculo
voi skopare
tutunio punio

I get my blood tested every 6 months for a problem I have and I always just take a deep breath and look away, I've never actually seen the needle go in (except the first time and it was ruff).

Is donating blood similar, just takes longer?

The problem with O neg is that even though everyone can take your blood, you can only accept O neg yourself (which everyone also wants) so really the worst to have

Why would I want my blood going into some stinky nigger that got clapped by his fellow ghetto chimps?

Ase me na mantepsw, Zaxaro?

I mean, not donating blood keeps population in check.

I can just imagine going and giving blood on a frequent basis my entire life.

The one day I get into an accident and need blood, but there's none available for me so I die.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IgA_nephropathy

That's normal. Blood donations are around 10 mins, platelets are one hour plus

>Within 20 years.
Mate that technology is already about 10 years old and they can do it with a hair.

pretty sure when donating blood the needle is much thicker than an ordinary syringe. like 2-3 mm diameter.
but its not a big deal. just dont look if you are a pussy.

It's healthy because of excessive iron in our bodies, which leads to earlier deaths in men.

she wanted the D

>some stinky nigger that got clapped by his fellow ghetto chimps

We don't have those in Australia.

It's more likely going to boomers just like your taxes are.