Brit/pol/ - The Big Questions edition

>Nicky Campbell presents debate live from Southampton. Nicky Campbell asks: Will more children be raised in poverty? And should we have the right to decide our own gender?
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/05/trump-not-fascist-champion-for-forgotten-millions
youtube.com/watch?v=RRS4NR_BZ1w
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/05/french-female-politician-centre-ukip-funding-probe-moves-nigel/
barnardos.org.uk/what_we_do/our_work/child_poverty/child_poverty_what_is_poverty.htm
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/stoke-on-trent-central-by-election/winning-party
youtube.com/watch?v=JKOM2ywB7nQ
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=VO76mh_oai8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Put your hands up how many of you would accept an asylum seeker into your home
2/3 of the audience put their hand up

>How many of you have?
1 person(The man who works for an asylum charity). I fucking hate these virtue signaling cunts so much

I can't watch this programme without rage quitting after 5 minutes.

I have to watch car SOS just to calm down

Think about the machined replacement radiator that will improve the cats performance and maybe the trannys voting to invite illiterate murderers into their home will go away.

>The Big Questions

oh fuck this!

DEFEND THIS BRITMPFKINS

Twats acting like twats what a surprise

The absolute state of the Big Questions audience.

these fucking mentally ill trannies

The absolute state of British Women

BRIT/pol/ THREAD
>BRIT/pol/ THREAD
BRIT/pol/ THREAD
>BRIT/pol/ THREAD
BRIT/pol/ THREAD
>BRIT/pol/ THREAD
BRIT/pol/ THREAD
>BRIT/pol/ THREAD
BRIT/pol/ THREAD
>BRIT/pol/ THREAD

how long until article 50? i keep hearing about delays. trigger that shit and lets make a trade deal!

Fascinating species...

31st march

MPs voted to trigger it according to Mays timetable by an overwhelming majority, so this

this one woman making the case against single parents is swimming against the tide.

They always put one single sane person on the show and let the mentalists gang up against them

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/05/trump-not-fascist-champion-for-forgotten-millions

Actually fairly spot on

make britain great again! and that pic i posted is real, you guys are nuts with traffic signs.

Triggered desu, I dunno how or why people would argue for single parents. I can understand defending them, but the glorification is nauseating.

Not gona lie lads would fuck that mixed race girl with frizzy hair and glasses

>He thinks UK MP's are any better than EU MP's

Oh well, at least we get to pick our nooses now.

Can you take a screenshot?

Feminism.
>I'm a strong female who can raise my kids on my own. I don't need no man.

Of course all of this comes at a detriment to the child/ren and of course they come begging cap in hand for child support from the father.

MIGRATE
BRIT/pol/ THREAD

>BRIT/pol/ THREAD

BRIT/pol/ THREAD

>BRIT/pol/ THREAD

BRIT/pol/ THREAD

>BRIT/pol/ THREAD

BRIT/pol/ THREAD

>BRIT/pol/ THREAD

BRIT/pol/ THREAD

>BRIT/pol/ THREAD

it's truly a sad indictment. we should all take in a refugee at once and deal with the situation. clearly the govts policy isnt working

youtube.com/watch?v=RRS4NR_BZ1w

I fucking hate anti-fascists so much.

Morning, lads.

Will we ever leave the EU, lads?

Lets all laugh at the last of the Germans

>SPD surging
>AfD plummeting (16 -> 11 in other polls)

SPD
>Doesn't want a cap on asylum seekers
>Will stop deportations
>further EU integration
>Talks about German'ys war guilt
>Would rather create a Red-Red-Green coalition

No.

Based Schulz is going to be their next Chancellor.

Why? Just use the thread that is posted first. Why do you have to constantly thread split.

What a lad

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/05/french-female-politician-centre-ukip-funding-probe-moves-nigel/

Do you think Nige is actually cheating on his wife?

what. the. fuck.

My little bro goes to the school that todays debate is live from. Lordshill is a shit hole, believe me when i say that no-one here would let a asylum seeking rapist muzzie into their house.

>BUSSED IN AUDIENCE

invoke that shit already

>short-term
our economy (arm) is damaged

>long-term
we build a fucking mech arm

>Literally half of the audience were clearly trannies on Big Questions

anyone listening to andrew neil's car chrash interview with US Trump supporter?
>left-wing bias

Mosley was a great man, fuk u Britain

>Will more children be raised in poverty?

Define: "poverty".

it's a rhetorical question because well all know, under the current gov - more children will be rised in poverty
>barnardos.org.uk/what_we_do/our_work/child_poverty/child_poverty_what_is_poverty.htm

fuck may

When did Buy-to-Let become Build-to-Let?

You watching any animes, Brit/pol/?

I fucking hate this cunt.

>Has to take antidepressants because he's suicidal
>No mates by own admission
>Acts like a fucking high schooler all day on twitter posting photos of gurning faces
>Sneers at everything like a prissy insecure cunt
>His whole persona and jokes are stolen wholsale from his older brother without permission, who is a genuine working class scot whereas this cunt is an art school trendy who puts it all on
>Non-stop folksy guilt trips about refugees using retard logic then hiding behind jokes when he gets called out on it

Caught a few mintues of the Big Questions, this one about choosing your gender. A guy started detailing a study done in one of our top universities, about some girl who thought she was in the wrong body - it turned out to be a lack of a certain chemical in her body he might have said some amino acid, but he wasnt allowed to explain by the presenter. He was instantly shot down with screams of "Thats not relevant!!!" I lol'd.

Yeah, the presenter was clearly on the side of the trannies, he didn't even try to be impartial.

He stole the name Limmy from his brother, didn't he?

I still think his tv series was pretty funny, he's insufferable in his livestreams and on twitter.

He's like JK Rowling in a way, the Scots are a strange bunch

They're trying to push child transexuals on the BBC. Victoria Derbyshire show talks about it non-stop. It's fucking child abuse yet they don't allow any debate on it whatsoever because they claim THAT would be mean to the child.

Fucking thickos just blindly accept guilt trips.

CDU AFD FDP it's unlikely but merkel would do if it means her keeping power

People can't afford to buy anyway, what's the problem.

>This Trump section of London DP
Can we be exterminate London? I'd give my life for an Imperial Nationalist Britain

Doesn't mean we should just say "fuck it."

Can London just fuck off?

It is shockingly awful isn't it?

Christ almighty, is he 4' tall?

Kinmoza

This

Relative poverty isn't poverty and isn't news or a decent measure of anything

oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/stoke-on-trent-central-by-election/winning-party

I don't think Nuttall is going to win it. Sad.

sometiems i think it'd be happier if i just played the fool.

but i can't, not credibly, autism makes putting up a facade difficult, even if in reality i really am a fool.

Not really, it's too close to call.

www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/#/politics/market/1.129131205

>the glorification is nauseating
The problem is the situation of inversion for sympathy we now see.

I was thinking about it with rape, although really it applies to that thing where you fake medical conditions for sympathy too. Essentially it starts with genuine sympathy for people who're hurt, and they get attention and the notion of being "special", so then people who haven't actually got the same problem or initial position of disadvantage try to lie or cheat their way into falling under the sympathetic category - but in turn, they just make it progressively less sympathetic.

So you start with "end the stigma about depression!" and wind up with women (and it's always women) expecting to be told how brave they are for openly talking about something... that has zero effect on them, and which hasn't been diagnosed by a medical professional, and so on and so on. The end result being that people forget about any notion of it actually being serious because "Oh, when I was depressed..."

Fuck off.
"You're living better than a nigger in Africa, so you can't complain about not having any electricity because you can't pay the meter."

This is a first world country and we should do everything to retain living standards for our entire domestic population, even if that means fucking the third world even harder.

LITTLE

PAKI

>2010

How old was he here?

Anyone know when Sunday Politics gets added to iPlayer?

Not sure specifically, but it was around the age of 66.

If go to the live stream on iplayer you can rewind to the start of sunday politics

>457 days since Hitchens was on Question Time

Did not know that was doable, cheers la

>watching the big questions still
lol i haven't watched that shite in years, utterly appaling, 200% london tier left wing aggressive crap

why do they think people care? ok dont go, good for you!

See YKTD - A 1000 year tory reich won't be so bad after all

It's already added now.

>Attacking a nigh 70 year old man

Disgusting

Phwoar she looks good in black

>Sainbury's Food Dancing

Not only it is a laughable attempt at advertising, but about 60% of the "actors" aren't white. This country is still about 73% white as of estimations, so why the disparity?

I wonder, we always have Lenny Henry and rest of the hysterical left calling for more diversity on screen, but we know that the opposite is the case and that these "people" are massively over-represented, as well as homosexuals and transgender """people""". Have there been any studies into this? If not, why not (though that's obvious) and perhaps it's time to begin noting down this sort of thing ourselves, in a codified manner.

fuck sake, same day Hideo Kojima is on Click

he is 5ft6 apparently

literal pakimon

Fucking scum, leave Mosley alone REEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=JKOM2ywB7nQ

>His whole persona and jokes are stolen wholsale from his older brother without permission

How do you know this?

>Reddit bans 'alt-right' discussion forums

What what you do if Sup Forums was deleted?

the real image.

>What what you do if Sup Forums was deleted?
I actually have no idea. I spend about 90% of my time on the internet on this board.

anglo posting is the only thing i have left

thumbnail makes him look like mr house

>It just made me wonder more than I ever had before, exactly why there was a war against Japan (which, until the Americans forced us apart in 1923, was Britain’s close ally).

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/

>Meighen (Canadian PM), fearing that a conflict could develop between Japan and the United States, demanded the Commonwealth to remove itself from the treaty to avoid being forced into a war between the two nations.

>The American government feared that the renewal of the Anglo–Japanese Alliance would create a Japanese dominated market in the Pacific, and close China off from American trade

>The Commonwealth had decided to sacrifice its alliance with Japan in favour of good will with the United States

>The Japanese -British alliance was officially discontinued on 17 August after U.S. pressure and other factors brought it to a close.

Makes a change from her show being about cancer for 45 minutes then.

youtube.com/watch?v=VO76mh_oai8