This is so fucking true. How many of you fit this?

This is so fucking true. How many of you fit this?

im english so swing and a miss

Someone replace the pistols with knives

Does the truth hurt kid?

this
ctr got the sat night shift

You actually spent a second post on this.

i dont think sharia bloody allows it

bit of a lack of natsoc and anime there bud

I'm a fucking beast everyone (though I don't talk to much people) thinks I am older than I am after I grew some facial hair. Voted for Trump, I have a sticker to prove it.

oтвaли, мyдaк, бля!

Only retards identify themselves with a political party, how fucking stupid can you be?

Man he looks rough without makeup. Little stache and everything. Is he balding?

What did Shareblue mean by this?

Your also a huge fucking faggot.

You're just mad because you got a 12 inch diameter neck. You cannot call yourself a beast with a straight face, and that makes you mad.

I meant circumference, which in diameter would be divided by pi. 12 inch circumference is a pathetic neck. I bet he has his measuring device out right now.

Another thing I can make fun of you for, you aren't packing a decent 7.5 inches. We can't all have rolled the genetic dice perfectly in terms of masculinity. 6 foot tall, taller than my manlet 5'11" father. I beat them all.

1 of them is still worth more than whole antifa, lgbt, and sjws together

>ifunny.co

For sure, this is the ideology of inferiors which we are dealing with here.

I thought that we were trying to avoid these types of people. I do at least. They just recycle the same shitty memes again and are just as bad as the liberals.

My idol growing up

These guys. You can smell their shit IQ a mile away.

>Norway
Are you taught about the American Civil War in school? Sorry to be a stereotypical American but I'm curious

What the fuck is this thread

When you finally have a career you'll see the error in your ways.

No. Or only the barest of mentions. Had to read the Tom Sawyer books, though, to learn how racist whites are.

Got most of my initial info from a fucking cartoon. It was translated "Blue Jackets" here. I don't know its original name

Some autistic chowder is fishing for (You)s

I'm independent.

There are so many of them in Ohio. A lot of them are like emo kids who don't want to admit they're emo. In this case they don't want to admit they're basing their entire mask of a personality on vague correlations to the niggers of white people.