DONALD TRUMP HAS ALREADY BEEN KILLED

youtube.com/watch?v=HCdwI5V9fYY

youtube.com/watch?v=a-mfhjaPvsM

Attention. These are not the same people. Our God emperor has already been assassinated. Why do you think Melania is acting so weird towards him.... The great man is already dead..... (((They))) have already put in a fake DAHNALD.... lol do you really think you are more intelligent than the elite. They knew this would happen. Time to rise up and end all government..... IT's the only chance we have

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LMV1HA2O3x8
youtube.com/watch?v=n7lEOjNSPRM
youtube.com/watch?v=S3WmzIHJBA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

THE SKELEGATES DAHNALD

Get out of here Jew... This is serious... Donald is not Donald.... The Jews have once again co-opted a great nations move to nationalism

Can anyone also confirm this. The accent from the first video to the second is just too different. Inauguration Donald is not the same as Donald from a year ago.... I am freaking out boys.... These two voices aren't the same... I don't know who's lying

Much less ferocity, and the accent seems like it's layered on top of a "normal" one instead of being natural.

>acting so weird
you fucking degenerate are just pissed because you know that in your lifetime there will never be a woman who looks at you with that much respect and love in her eyes

btw..do shareblue crew really believe that nobodys gets their obvious shilling :D

It would explain why his son is acting so weird, poor thing is probably getting drugged and brainwashed by (((them))), not to mention not knowing your father is some guy wearing his skin
Did Sup Forums seriously believe that they would've let Trump become president without their say so?.

youtube.com/watch?v=LMV1HA2O3x8
I am a great fan of the God emperor. I just don't want to be taken advantage of. (((The Liberal))) Left wants to make it out as domestic abuse... Why do you think they didn't push this false narrative more.. its not really him... It's just a body double.... I wish and hope the real Donald was still alive... THIS IS NOT HIM... Just take an objective look... The real Donald Trump did not act like this

Look at his objectively lads. Please... This is not the Donald we elected

just say CTR. they want to divide consensus on whats happening by rebranding.
trump isn't dead, you're a bad shill.

his son is acting normal for a 10 year old and that is one of the biggest reasons we know trump isnt dead.

I thought "Baron is autistic" was just a meme, but after this gif I don't know what to think anymore.

Think for a second man... I didn't believe it either... but listen to both videos... They are not the same person and you can't deny that.... Either he's alive and has a double or he's already been taken care of by (((them))).. Bringing awareness doesn't mean I'm a shill... I just really care about my country

I don't believe he's autistic, just drugged up by (((them)))
youtube.com/watch?v=n7lEOjNSPRM

I swear i'm just a concerned nobody... but listen... these people are not the same.. I don't know if i'm going crazy but the first accent is way heavier on the New York accent than the second video.... I don't know if he purposefully neutralized his New York accent to sound more appealing to people.. But these voices are not the same

Dude...forget it..you are to desperate....nobody cares

you're both not blending in. sage

THIS THREAD IS A CONFIRMED SHILL THREAD. SAGE.

Shut up German cuck... The free world is at stake here... I'm just trying to see if anyone else spots the difference... I heard the first video and was honestly shocked

Get out of here Jew fag... honestly try and tell me you don't hear a difference

You are a shill faggot...the way you talk what you talk everything is so fucking obvious and it completely does not matter how you talk around it.

If they had switched the donald they would not protest every day every minute against him while they give faggots like you money to talk this shit.

You have to decide..

protesting against him because he is so evil

Or

they killed him and put a "clone" in his place

they would not try to bring their own doppelganger down you idiot

>we

There is no "we" you voted for hillary and that is the reason why you are here now

Refute what I said... You can't... There is a difference in voices and you know it... I am not a shill.... I am the exact opposite... I just want the truth these two voices are not the same

the free world in which the hillarys and merkels rule..right ?

You just have to accept that we actually steal YOUR time right now and we do it out of love for trump not because a faggot like soros gives us money for it.
i can spend all day here counter shilling we will lose nothing through it

You don't understand how close the U.S. is to collapsing ... or I guess you should since you live in Cuckland... Donald is our only hope... I f they havee already dealt with him we need a new form of resistance

Oh btw..i don't have to...since your only argument is "i feel like"

Holy Shit. Get off your high horse pol fag... I am a Donald Trump supporter. I don't know how much clearer I can make myself. You can't argue that there are two different voices in the 2 audios however

Collapsing because of the left and islam

Just refute what I'm saying and we can go along with our lives... You can't though

See...there we have the evidence for everyone here that you are a shill...and i will not even tell you what it was :D but anons will see it immediately... i'm out now shill..

Stop trying to shill my valid argument Merkel cuck. Just admit the two voices are not the same

It's not really too much evidence, his voice just sounds slightly deeper, it may have been intentional on his part being his inauguration and all and wanting to be more Presidential. People's voices can also change all the time, due to having a cold/hangover, worn out voice from talking/shouting or even consciously by the person. Many such cases!

Exactly in the first you can tell its him because he finishes his sentences/words with an accent. In the second he is much more measured and neutral. I don't know if this is just s strategy to gain approval or if the difference is real

>What are different audio qualities
Also Obama acted different when he was inaugurated to when he was in power for a while, first he was fiercly stating that he wont let agencies spy on americans, then he was awkward when he was defending NSA spying.
But Donald was already humble during victory speech, like in his inaugural speech, also back when he was campaigning he felt like he could say whatever he wants, no responsibility, wat could happen? Lose election? Oh well. Back to amazing life. Now he is president. He cant talk like he did back then, he represents the USA, so he is now on his best behaviour.
Wow this wasnt so hard, OP was it, all you have to do is have lufe experience, something that you wont gave if all you do is sitting infront of pc for 20+ years.

>Use context you Hungarian bitch

I'm not saying his campaign policies are changing. I'm literally saying his voice does not sound the same

Get the fuck outta here you CTR faggot shill. Just kill yourself already.

He has a more nasally sound to his voice to begin with. Then it's gone. This could be measured or not..

Lol you will believe in aliens and 12 dimensions but can't open your eyes to 2 voices being different. Stop being a liberal idiot and look at something objective instead of relying on your emotions

>The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no lonnnnger

>muh Jewish conspiracy

You guys are pathetic. Do you even know any jewish people?

Honestly, not gonna lie, former Trump voter here.
After seeing how Trump moves about his daily life, I've come to realize that he will never fix his posture.

Trump is slumped.

Think whatever you want. Just archive this thread and come back in a few months.

Get outta here CTR shill. Trying to have a serious discussion

You don't think posture is material for serious discussion? I bet your posture is horrible.

Everyone here is literally retarded. Thinking a public message board hasn't been co-opted by the government. What do you think has been happening to television for the past 50 years? If you're so naive to think Sup Forums is a "safe" space for right wingers kill urself.

OH NO! That sucks...

youtube.com/watch?v=S3WmzIHJBA0

It applies to both spectrums of the political compass dumbasses. Donald Trump is a centrist. The Donald Trump now is not he same man who entered the presidential race over a year ago.

>people change over time