Lauren southern - loves black men

>Le Penn
>Lauren southern
I doubt it

Spencer's wife is Russian.

Also listening to rap music doesn't make you a coalburner

>No Molymeme
The people on your list are all trash anyway

Woah.. What the fuck is this racist garbage OP!?

lauren southern has a chinese boyfriend her reason CHinese more traditional, conservative

>Gavin McInnes - fucks black didlos

Yes, because this would be perfectly acceptable if they were pure, white dildos.

Because white women are scum.

Because I don't really care about race, I care highly about the singling out and attempted demonisation of the white race but I can't blanket blame whole races for that

It's an american girl.

>le penn - black guys
If you mean Le Pen as in Marine Le Pen or Marion Marechal Le Pen (her niece), then no.

That's iggy azalea. The Aussie lmao

Milo has said he's not alt right
Lauren southern is a libertarian
and I'm pretty sure Paul is alt light

Who's that?

PJW has a wife?

>the alt-right are a bunch of e-celeb fuckwads and retards and faggots
No shit.

We'll always have the sweet innocent Tomi Lahren. and i dont think laura is a coal burner, i really hope not at least

Don't know

"Pretty sure" hello newfriend

YESS, OY MOWST SURTUHNLEE DEW U MAYNESTREEM METEOR PEEDUHFYLE BEETA MAYLE

Being reasonable is overrated.

That's fuckingdisgusting. Don't post that here please.
And also if anybody reading this cares at all about that stupid whore you'd probably love a comedian named Amy schumer

Maybe you're right. The further I delve into white nationalism and stormfaggotry, the stronger my craving for black pucc.

Also, don't forget Ann Coulter exclusively dates and fucks niggers.

SO wait... CNN want's to tell liberals that the new leader of the Nazi party is a gay jewish dude that has a black boyfriend?

Except none of these people are alt-right

Don't see anything wrong with that picture.

They are friends sleeping together. Just look the other guys smile, it's called true friendship

That's neither of them

Milo has had a boyfriend for quite a while, a white boyfriend.
Despite his talk about black dicks he just likes to stay quiet about his relationship (for the most part) so he can keep him out of trouble.

I don't really care, but I hate shitposters so source

>le penn - black guys
delet

>muh picture of some American girl who looks vaguely like her

I wish I had a good, non-gay friendship like this ;_;

All of them should be executed as race traitors and they.are.hailed as the leaders and representatives of the right?!Truly a mad world.....

>Milo fell for the BBC meme
but he was our guy ;_;

A photoshopped picture? Your point?

They're all whores.

>Photoshopped

>Richard Spencer - Jewish,/Iranian wife
Isn't she Russian?

этo пиздeц

i guess it's becuse they are tiered of white women being whores and selling out their own people.

based aussie shitposting

I have an interesting theory about Milo. I think he's not Jew, not gay or racemixer. It's just all made up to look more tolerant and "better" + not look full nazi. Basically using leftie weapons against them.

Mind your own fucking business. People can do what they want with their lives. No one asked you to be their white knight.

>doesn't even mention Kike Enoch's Jew wife
Confirmed for not knowing shit.

yes but she's some sort of pontic mix of greek, turk, iranian, georgian, slav

Because mixed race children are beautiful?

It's hard not to have yellow fever when sideways pussy tastes so good, and instead of busting your balls, they cook for you.

Asians are the lazy man's wife.

>Le Penn
>Black guys

?

Sup Forums stop having the need for (((leaders)))

be free again

>Le Pen - black guys

>Le Pen
>Black guys

No

Don't forget Tommy Robinson from the edl he has a black wife

Sup Forums really is shit these days.
Rife with disinfo and shilling.
Grotesque.

>Why does every WN alt-right racemix?
>Richard Spencer - Jewish,/Iranian wife
She's European enough. His kids will look white.
>Paul Joseph Watson - Asian wife
Inexcusable. Also not alt right.
>Milo Yiannopoulos - only fucks black men
Kike faggot. Not alt-right.
>Gavin McInnes - fucks black didlos and married to American Indian
Canadian. Not alt right.
>RamZPaul - yellow fever
Needs the noose.
>Black pidgeon speaks - yellow fever
Needs the noose.
>Mike Cernovich - mudslime wife
Kike that needs the noose. Not alt-right.
>Alex Jones - Jewish wife
Controlled opposition. Not at right.
>le penn - black guys
Needs the noose.
>Lauren southern - loves black men
Burn the coal, pay the toll. The toll is the noose.
>Molymeme
His wife is white. Also not alt-right.

>be hardcore Nazi white nationalist alpha male
>date black men

They're not racist but judge people on their own personality

idunno.

I used to be a full-on nazi 1488 sperglord but I ended up marrying a Nigerian woman. But she's a conservative Christian and against most degeneracy over here. Her views are entirely in line with mine minus the whole racism thing.

I never sought out women of different races, we just met and clicked and it ended up this way. Not to mention she's got a big round ass and perky tits.

She's more hardcore than me and thinks gays should be lynched. I don't. She also distrusts American niggers even more than I do. Pretty funny.

Pls don't kill me in the race wars, fellas...

Mixed families are a road block to ever doing anything about it and means more future fellow country men who cannot identify as white

The redpill is that no matter how based they are their skin is a uniform they cannot take off. Whose side will they have to take in the end?

This isnt a list of people on the a-r

It's a list of people the left thinks are in the a-r

>>le penn - black guys
>Needs the noose.

that is not Le pen tho

got some moar of that negress, senpai?

Because they are obsessed with race. Obviously they have a race fetish. Normal non-racist people dont think about race and usually date whites because we dont see race. These alt righters are living in an alternative universe where race is the sole factor for every issue.

I don't think John Derbyshire is a wn, but he's a race realist. He has an Asian wife.

> implying

Any pics of Paul Joseph Watsons gf?
Yeah that is a Russian band. Not Jewish/Iranian or whatever you're trying to imply

What aboit Jared Taylor OP? He's the only one who matters. You fucking sperg

I have an Asian wife.

I think the relationship makes social justice all the more disgusting. They destroy our ability to relate to one-another and try to politicize interracial relationships. It's infuriating to see SJWs try to make the world into some multicultural, walking-on-eggshells, guilt ridden hell hole. It's literally intolerable watching them try to destroy the relationship between the races. They want me to talk to my wife like some kind of paranoid, oversensitive cuck and to condition her to view me with suspicion and contempt. It is this and their defense of Islam which causes me to literally hate the regressive left rather than just disagree with them.

Traitor.
You will never have White children.

Alt right is made up.

I am also married to a hottie asian so, to answer your question, because they found someone that worked for them.

>and thinks gays should be lynched

how are you guys different from hardcore muslims?

> muh dick

enjoy your standard-deviation lower IQ kids, dumb fuck

>current year +2
>still posting that fake image

Not of that particular one, but I have a sizeable ebony collection.
Not gonna dump it on Sup Forums though.

This pic looks pretty close to my wife's body. I love plump asses, always have.

> strawmanning this hard

Dumb shill

Checked for your bloodline ending with you.
Your young shall be mongrels that look nothing like you and are sickly by comparison to what you could have produced.

Like I said I don't follow that line of thinking. I dislike homos, don't think they should be killed. But she's from Nigeria dude. If the community finds out you're a faggot they are in serious danger of getting beaten to death. Parents disown their kids and throw them out if they find out they're gay. That's too extreme and cruel for me.

I'm fighting her on the kids issue. She, being traditional, wants a lot. But I've worked her down to 2. I think I can handle 2 mulatto kids.

Good for you man. There are good black people out there but those definitely are rare in the US. Not really sure if racemixing in this instance is moral because I've read the child grows up not identifying with the white parent because he looks nothing like the child.

>I think I can handle 2 mulatto kids.

You've sacrificed a viable future for a muddy alternative, based on fee-fees and cummies.

Sad.

Yes, correct. Also I don't give a shit. My kids are neither Asian nor white.

Anyway that's my answer. I assume it's the same for other racemixers on the right.

"Alt right" is a Jew forced meme to discredit us, it doesn't actually exist in reality

If you've actually been here long enough you would realise this

Agree with this guy no matter how much you screech about
>muh based fatass nigger wife
It changes nothing. The Jew has one. There will now be less whites as a result of your thoughtless actions.

Wasn't his bf in the military?

I'm not a cuck because they'll be my kids you autist. Lel.
But yes it is a concern how much they'll look like me.

Thanks.
Well Africans actually think the children of mixed-race couples look more white than black. Her friends say we will have "white" kids. It makes sense, looking at it from our point of view they look more black. Looking at it from their point of view they look more white. It's all a matter of perspective.
And I'm not raising my kids anywhere near ghetto hoodrats so they're not going to adopt black culture on my watch.

Bruno Gollnisch's wife is Japanese.

We don't have those god-knows-how-much-it-makes-in-imperial volumes cup at Mc Donald's here

What can I say man, love just works that way. It turned a nazi into a racemixer. I don't advocate racemixing at all, and I think it's bad in general too. Just saying that sometimes, life works out in a way you didn't expect it to. You might fall in love with a negress too, you never know.

All of your points are irrelevant. Your mutt children will not be white. When you die,its -1 whites in total,and it is possible your disgusting spawn will go on to breed with more whites and in turn decrease the population further.

Truth.

I didn't call you a cuck, I cited that graphic because it is similar contextually appropriate for your explanation for your miscegenation.

They'll look nothing like you.
And they won't think like you either - not as fast, not as well at all.
They'll be ugly, uglier than the children you could have had with a White woman.

... But, you got your fee-fees all wrapped up in your decision making, probably because you were already all wrapped in your cummies, and the result was that - like a woman - you let emotion rule you into an act of innate treachery and betrayal of your people.

You aren't a cuck - well, you kind of are, as your children will be 'yours' in a sense; yet not yours at all in a several others - but you are a traitor.
And that's arguably worse.

Everyone you mention is not a WN and is only spreading more degeneracy.

Homosexuals and race mixers should be put to death.

Literally
> muh fee-fees
> muh cummies
Pathetic and womanly.

You were never a Nazi, m8, you were a hobbyist, and you sold your soul for the sake of cum and instinctual responses. Like an animal. Or a woman.
Pathetic.

thats not le pen you faggot

>insane negress wife with subpar iq
>"a-a-at least she hates the gays guys"