When did you finally grow out of atheism, Sup Forums?

When did you finally grow out of atheism, Sup Forums?

Last year prior to elections. When I found pol.

When I met Jesus.

if you ever were (((atheist))) you should gas yourself. atheists are the most immoral people on the planet. they should all be sterilized so their kids don't grow up to try to preach the words of satan to my children. they HATE jesus, no moral code, they are corrupting the white youth.

remember, jews want you to be atheist, that's why they created it

As an atheist I can admit atheism leads to societal degeneracy but that doesn't make it less true. There is a reason every civilization has followed a religion.

Multiply? Does he reproduce asexually?

This

>As an atheist

get out. we really don't want you here. atheism leads to sympathizing with christ killers because you don't recognize what he's done for you

Christianity is a Jewish death cult designed to domesticate and dumb down their human cattle.

Only fools and sheep believe in that absolute non-sense.

never got into (((it)))

>remember, jews want you to be atheist, that's why they created it

That sounds a lot like christianity also

I was never religious to begin with

As an atheist your opinion is shit and you should fuck off back to /reddit

>Christianity is a Jewish death cult

fuck off JIDF. only kikes would the population to be immoral scum. (((sam harris))) (((christopher hitchens)))

at 19 when I stopped watching Richard Dawkins compilations on youtube and actually started reading books

There is a reason every society has evolved into believing into a religion. Without it there would have never been any civilizations. Religion has been used as a means to control the masses and unify them. That does not make religion true.

Never athiest master race reporting in.

When I realised that Jesus and God is Love, and I belive in Love.

Fuck religions though, they are all deceptions by satan.

The only thing you need is love.

Keep sucking that jew good cock arsehole

Shouldn't you be kissing refugee feet, my edgy teenage friend?

You might be trolling but IRL christfgs actually think life this.

Religion is just wishful thinking.

No, you need hate. Love is not the answer to everything or even most things.

No matter how hard you try, survival of the fittest will always come back into the equation.

I don't know what's going on. I've been here for a while but all of a sudden, about a week or so ago, I started to have faith in Jesus and God. Completely out of nowhere, it just came to me. Can someone explain?

I don't think you know what love and hate is.

If you're running from a tiger, do you want to be motivated by hate or love?
If you're defending yourself and are beating a nigger to death, do you want to be motivated by love or by hate?

Do it because of love to follow god. Don't follow satan with hate.

>Religion has been used as a means to control the masses

This implies religion was created by some conspiracy-tier "smoky backroom of elites" which is completely false

atheists are people who can't think. the majority of under 60 IQ are atheists, and the top tier of people are never atheists. trust me, success, logic, and religion go hand in hand.

It isn't a conspiracy at all. Ancient Egyptian Kings from the ruling family used to label themselves as Gods so people wouldn't revolt against them. I imagine this is how religion came to be in every society.

>When did you finally grow out of atheism, Sup Forums?

When I realized that god really does exist and it is the duty of mankind to bring that fucker down kicking and screaming and take the heavens for ourselves.

Death to god. Death to all gods.

I did when I embraced the Kek pill
The ancient Egyptians were right all along

I was about 14. Spent a lot of time spiritually searching.

Met God when bleeding to death on a hospital bed a few years ago.

now

Did you come to that duty by yourself or did someone deceive you into beliving this duty?

you dont grow out of not having invisible friends, you have it backwards

>it's after the year 1000
>still sticking to one specific belief system
Just admit you can't be sure that any one religion is true nor false so there's no point arguing about it, just try and be as nice as possible and hope whatever controls the afterlife isn't a dick about it and lets you in anyway.

I don't want to be an atheist, but I can't really help my beliefs.

After taking acid.

When I saw it being pushed everywhere and that pseudo pop science billshit like bill bye the faggot guy and black science guy image macros were being shared by pot smoking idiots on my kikebook feed a few years ago.

I'm so glad Trump happened.

I'm an atheist. I think all religion is delusional, but some are clearly better than others.
Islam needs to be eradicated because it's a violent death cult, but christianity is much more peaceful and has a set of values that I largely agree with. I don't mind religions that don't bring harm to others, but that doesn't change the fact that they believe in utter nonsense.

I agree, we can't know who's deceiving us.
Look into yourself and listen what love is telling you.

All religions could be scams. Beliving to reach the afterlife with love is not.

Early twenties like most people. I was a turbo fedora too. Used to read The God Delusion on a bench outside my local church hoping people would debate me.

They never did.

God I was a cringy faggot.

I don't group up with atheists, i see myself more as an agnostic, i don't claim to know that god doesn' exist, or does exist ((i sure do hope that there is some reason behind all this what we all are going through)). I just simply can't make that call since not enough evidence to prove anything. Well, people can believe in whatever they want to.

tl;dr: Agnostic: i simply can't make the claim to know wether god exists or not.

>Growing out of logic

>utter nonsense

As opposed to believing the atheism fairy exploded nothing into everything for no reason, and had it magically form sentient life?

>Did you come to that duty by yourself

Of coursh! It was so obvious I wonder why I haven't realized it sooner. Guess because it was hidden in plain sight.

>nothing exploding into everything is logical

Fedorism is a mental illness.

Never grew out of it, but I did mostly stop thinking/talking about it.

Translated:
>I want attention

About 3 years ago.
I'm still Atheist but I tell people I am Catholic.

It's ok. You grew up with hatred only and didnt know anything else. You then confronted people with that hatred beacuse you knew something was wrong. You wanted an answer for it, you knew something was missing that could fill your heart.

When i realised i have no problems reading all kinds of degenerate occult books but whenever i try reading something about christianity i get a bad feeling in the gut. So I forced myself to give christianity a shot, and go against my programming, and it was great.

Could you elaborate please? Why do you think it's your duty? What made you realize it?

i didnt, but you need some form of religion/culture to make a country feel united. Thats why atheism isnt all that helpful

I'm more in the "we're not quite sure yet so let's not pretend we have a definite answer for that at this point, but we have some hypotheses about how it may have all come to be" camp

>atheist jew

How deluded can one possibly be.

What exactly did you read and learn?

I wish I could

>A magical being in the sky snapped everything in existence! This magical being is also the one from the religion I was told to believe by mommy and daddy! He also cares personally about me and my specific needs because I'm a special little snowflake!

When I wanted to impress my fellow /r/pol users by LARPing as a devout Christian.

When I studied life.

> “The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you”

Try thinking about what you want god to be. And ask yourself if that would make "sense", meaning if you'd have to choose between it being true or false, which would you rather like it to be?

Jews were slaves when people started questioning Gods' existence. Don't be a fucking stormcuck,
And stop judging atheism by your fedora wearing western liberal faggots. They are the niggers of atheist ""community"".

Never, thou I'm not opposed to some degree of deism.
It's sad seeing people growing out of religion, had a friend that went atheist in his early 20's. I recall having fun discussing with him about his belief, and now he's literally a gay fedora.

I never thought I would say this but I agree with the Croat.
We need to defeat the one known as "god".

He is just the jews god.

There are far better gods than that faggot cunt.

Polytheism is the truth.

The jew god has reigned supreme for far too long.

We need to convince other gods to kill the jew god.

First year of college I joined this atheism group at the behest of this QT they watched some cringey AF video in the one meeting I went to felt there was no way to identify with with those retards

>Could you elaborate please? Why do you think it's your duty? What made you realize it?

Believe it or not, once I loved god more than anything. But after a certain incident I gave up on that belief and tried to follow my own way. But then more shit happened and I realized that god hates me.

It was at that point that I finally understood that I was merely a puppet to satisfy his whims. No more I say. That bastard has to go down and I think humanity is the only player capable of doing such a thing.

That's a fine ad hominem but I can't seem to see an argument there.

Also, you're forgetting most people grow out of atheism.

Why are all croatians insane ?
I swear I never met a normal one

im interested in this meme actually, the right wing Sup Forums edgelords shitting on degeneracy and finding god. i think it's a net positive that people are trying to better themselves and find a moral compass in this shitty, "progressive" world of sin, but if youre looking for morality, the bible should be a starting point, not the be all end all. ancient wisdom is not only christian.

read aristotle's nichomacean ethics, the writings of epictetus or marcus aurelius, or the xunzi or the zhuangzi. the authors of these texts had incredible wisdom, and perhaps a touch of the divine too. religion and morality are not inseparable. those on the left who reject religion and those on the right who embrace it often both make this mistake.

Oh ok. I will agree with you that you shouldn't follow any belive that betrayed you.
And I would actually support your fight of this hating "god".

My god is love though! And I hope yours is now too.

I haven't try to convince me
If you are a real Christian you have to

>
This implies religion was created by some conspiracy-tier "smoky backroom of elites" which is completely false

Counsel of nicea.Qed. Thanks for making the point for me so I didn't have to.

You mean that incredibally well documented meeting?

That one?

Fedorcucks are insane.

If that betrayal taught me anything is that no matter how much you love something it can still abandon you at its whim. So no, love is also mere fake. It too must die so everyone can be free.

Says the puppet. Don't you realize you are all being mislead? But keep on going like that, it will make your realization all the stronger once it finally hits you.

There was this great Polish philosopher Lesek Kolakovski and he wrote great book on religion where each chapter is dedicated to different kind of God (God of thinkers, God of mistics...) that opened me up to idea that atheists are basicly attacking only one form of religion and there is whole spectrum of different motivations for and types of fate, and that even without any proof there is still a lot of reasons for religion and ways to enrich your life. Than there is this traditionalist hungarian writer Bela Hamvas he wrote book "prayer book for atheist" he was just fucking them up from some totally irrational perspective there were chapters like "glass of wine salto mortale for atheists". Then I was reading some russian monks memoirs in time of sssr when everyone hated them. After those books I was ready for Bible reading without sarcasm and wrong approach generally. Its a big part of my life now and fate is great ally on path of self improvement.

I made just as much of an argument as you did, edgelord.

I never grew into it

the one mistake I keep making is accepting the theory of evolution
it is because I do that I understand part of the reason why the atheist is locked into his mindset
namely he is seduced by very elegant, seemingly obvious theories that try very hard to look true but are simply false
And I believe that it takes that which the atheist thinks to have - exceptional reasoning skills - not to accept these theories, but finally prove them wrong. And that is the road the atheist has ahead of himself

to the theist who still remembers the plausibility of creationism like me, the argument from faith or revelation still has some strength so I hope that'll get me to understand better

> someone wrote some shit down about this uber-shifty meeting therefore it is true

I know if I was a man in power and doing some shifty deeds, Id record it all accurately.

God talked to me and told me to be Christian. He told me to study the books of the bible, study the prophets, and receive the truth of the gospels. It took me about a year to really get into it, but it has been very rewarding.

why don't you accept evolution.... it's about as rock solid as the theory of gravity....

What is love for you? How would your describe it?

Also I'm not talking about something betraying you that you love. I'm talking about love itself. The act of loving, the feeling of love is god. Accepting love into your heart means accepting god into your heart.

How would you descibe god?

Neither of which is as strong as you likely think it is.

In which way did it reward you? What happend?

>multiply disabled

was pretty redundant, but I guess it also counts as a warning.

It's well accepted by modern Christians that God caused the Big Bang. It was first devised by Catholic Priest and Physcist George's Lemitre you understand.

Fedoras of the day hated the idea, because it points to the idea of a creator. All the cool atheists back then thought the universe was eternal. They had maths 'proving' it and everything. But then they realised LeMotre was right, and have spent the last 50 years trying to show how a Big Bang can happen without a creator. They gave up in the end as said 'well it's impossible to know how it happened, but we know what happened 0.0000002 seconds AFTER, so obviously it doesn't matter how it happened'

Can you see the irony?

I thought Sup Forums was redpilled
Why are so many of you falling for the religion meme?

If you believe in God you believe in the bible
And the bible is full of shit
If you would follow everything in the bible like a good christian would do you all would fall off your believe really fast

>this is literally what atheists believe religious people believe
I'm genuinely concerned you're either insane or stupid.

There's nothing as bluepilled as atheism.

I explained in the post
seemingly obvious, and elegant, seems so clearly to be true, but simply isn't. Period.
I theoretically could say more but will refrain from doing so because it is not' to be rejected for a reason, it is to be rejected based on faith and revelation in order for me to do it right

the reason nobody has the final all destroying argument to both evolution as well as atheism is because it is incredibly difficult to do. Neither the atheist nor the theist of today have the faculties to do it otherwise it would have been done already and the atheist wouldn't fall for it

Religion is just moving it's points to adjust to the current state of science.
As soon as there is a explanation for the stuff we can't explain yet it will move on

>If you would follow everything in the bible like a good christian would do you all would fall off your believe really fast
That would expaing why
>If you believe in God you believe in the bible
is false

Why do you think I belive in the bible if I belive in God?

>What is love for you? How would your describe it?

An illusion, like a drug.

>Also I'm not talking about something betraying you that you love. I'm talking about love itself. The act of loving, the feeling of love is god. Accepting love into your heart means accepting god into your heart.

And this just confirms it. Like a drug, it makes you think that you are happy, but once it fades, once the illusion breaks all you are left with is emptiness and the realization that it was all a fake. The choice is up to you though. Keep believing in that lie or break free (or be broken free). As you currently are, you are no better than a junkie, desperate to keep his fix.

Was Atheist for a month. It was a rough and weird transition period from Christianity to Buddhism

i never did

You're positing a God of the gaps.
That's not what we believe.

when it was clear the lefties and globalists wanted me to be an Atheist.
>always do the opposite of what they say

Because the bible is god's word

But like seriously? You think there is some guy in the sky watching over you? Seriously? It's borderline insanity

when i unironically found out the earth is flat.

Who is we
And what do you believe then?