Is your country prepared for the upcoming meme war?

Is your country prepared for the upcoming meme war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TJCkxnNtnUw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

obviously

WE WUZ TROLLIN

there are no countries in the meme war
its only us and them

There is literally no point in "alt-left" trolling. At best they can shitpost #SheWon, at worst they can take themselves seriously.

>now they are using our memes
I cringed so hard my face imploded.

Yes.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING?
I HAVE LITERALLY BEEN TRAINING MY WHOLE LIFE BY ACCIDENT FOR THIS
I FOUND MY PURPOSE
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kek is not on their side so I wouldent worry about them

*wouldn't

Antifa are a bunch of angsty kids who take themselves far too seriously. They'll just be turned into gigantic lolcow if they go up against our pepes.

exactly we do it for fun while they do it for activism. its retarded

Japanese memes transcend western memes. While you guys fight we will nap in heaven surrounded by cute animals and nondescript cartoon creature.

They've already lost. They just don't know it yet.

Well shit I guess that's it. Time to pack it in and change my racist ways.

Antifags will be crushed.

They're stupid, unfunny, and weak. All they have going for them is numbers and that's meaningless against people who are willing to literally murder them given half the chance.

not really gonna be much of a war once Jeff Sessions is signed in as Attorney General of the Department of Justice and gives Antifa domestic terrorist status.

Can't really meme a guy in guantamo bay.

They're so not prepared for this. Have you seen liberal memes? Fucking pathetic.

Didn't their website already get hacked and they went to the police for help?

I mean I guess fish in a barrel.

Those retarded Harry Potter ones?

This, I dont mind for a once to cooperate even with those Ruskies if they will fight for sanity and eradication of "anti-fascists".

And I say this while I hate Ruskies with all my hearth and brain.

The Drumpf one?

I hope some trolls on Sup Forums made themselves pass for antifas to troll Sup Forums to troll on antifas.

They merely adopted the memes.

We were born in them.

Moulded by them.

We didn't see 3D women until we were already men, by then it was nothing to us but degenerate!!

THE MEMES BETRAY THEM
BECAUSE THEY BELONG US

What do Antifa have? A bunch of fucked up junkies directed by upper middle class white kids, with very little internet presence compared to most other movements.

What do we have? Wizards and trolls of all races and creeds from all around the world, and the Egyptian frog deity of primordial chaos that we can ask to intercede on our behalf using numerical ouija.

We have this one in the bag.

Why is the media trying to make antifa catch on? It's the absolute worst cancer that can ever exist, they're literally human waste. Burgers should stop them before it's too late.

doesn't**

>What do Antifa have?

Hats with pins on them?

>the great meme war
but trump already won

>What do Antifa have?

The self proclaimed moral high ground as they violently assault anyone who doesn't agree with them?

Cool hat Achmed!

Antifa have gone from being useful idiots to being very useful idiots in the era of Trump. So journalists, who by and large are opposed to Trump, try to garner support for thier little Antifa pets.

Are you sick of this shit? Do you want to end the left? Here's how:
There is a redpill NUKE sitting on YouTube right now:

Embed this in every forum, spam every news anchor, TWEET #ladygaga and #superbowl with the link in it, and watch the left crumble.

>be tolerant
>gay rights
>art is important

DUDE SHITTING CUM ON ANOTHER MAN'S FACE IS AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN TO WATCH PEOPLE.

>What do Antifa have?
The support of the mass media, state, and a fist full of shekels.

Japanese memes fucking suck.

IT IS ALL OVER, FROG WORSHIPPERS.

MOLOCH HAS FINALLY ACCESSED THE AETHERIAL MEMEFRAME AFTER ALL THESE YEARS.

YOU CANNOT STOP HIM NOW.

And look at what they've achieved. One (1) burning trash can and one (1) man sucker-punched.

this

while these faggots were busy sniffing coke and being drugged up degennies. There were people here who spent their time, for fun, to professionally annoy, and then to destroy people. Just for the fun of it. How many years of experience do we have now?

Its basically a the USA, a nuclear armed nation, vs ghana, where there is no need to keep the enemy alive.

Your digits suggest otherwise, Clintonian.

キタ――――(゜∀゜)――――!!!!!

Ilibtards come to Sup Forums and get red pilled.

We've gone from forming swastikas in Habbo Hotel to electing a half-crazed billionaire as President of the United States. I wonder what we'll be doing in five years.

I know what Antifa will be doing, though: the same basic stuff they're doing now.

the spongebob ones?

It's only called the great meme war right now.

After the upcoming meme war (Meme War 2) starts, it'll be known as Meme War 1.

This is pretty basic memeing. It only gets harder from here. It's going to change you. Know that.

I like you, you've got the goods. I'm just a litte worried that you don't know what you're getting yourself into. War is hell, kid.

I unironically suggest you lurk moar. I have confidence that you could become a Citizen.

fuck kek and fuck pepe

Antifa will rise to cut off the head of your Nazi beast whenever it appears, We are tireless and driven by the righteousness of our cause - whereas the people here have nothing better to do.

You cannot hope to stand against us and our endless funding.

FUCK KEK AND FUCK NAZIS

who is asking?

>the left
>memes

But ostriches burying their heads in the sand is a myth

What are the major antifa Youtube channels?
What are the more popular antifa blogs and news websites?
What are the big antifa forums and communities?

Seems like their meme game is weak.

>tfw the shitposters on a board become so convinced they are being infiltrated that they waste huge chunks of their time ironically shitposting hyperbole on their home board to discredit the supposed shills
>tfw no one cared in the first place

(You)

he's with us ^-^

the fuck else are we to do with our time dumbass

I dont think that they can ever catch up to us. Its simply impossible right now.

The community was build up and formed, from the clay many years ago. And now that clay has hardened itself.

We have the ability to recognize outsiders, to jump into the fray where it is needed, to understand eachother and understand genuine confusion or need to know more from our own selves.

We can even somewhat differentiate between those of low IQ and high IQ, based on a few simple lines, and a few responses.

We have become a well oiled machine that has many specialized roles, many subdivisions, many clever people who are aware of tactics used against communities such as ourselves in the past. We make sure not to cause too much trouble for other anons, we make sure to keep being cohesive, but we also make sure to push things if they are wrong. Like the trump thing attacking iran now.

We have become a paramilitary propaganda force that is completely immune to jews. Any nation wanting to advance the agenda of kike killing, and pro nationalism would envy our dedication, loose organizational skills and skill.

Being part of this vast collective also means that a lot of our personal brain power is dedicated to all of this. Meaning that some personal relationships do suffer because of it, as much as the normies cannot become part of us, neither can we really be part of the normiesphere.

Can you show me a single good antifa meme?

This one's pretty good

Who /uncuckedcountry/ here?
>68% of Slovaks don't believe in democracy anymore
>literal fascist party might get easily 20% in the next election
>vast majority of population hates cucks, Gypsies and Mudslimes

Ideas for /subversion/

>Mutilate frogs, post pictures as antifa that are "teaching Pepe a lesson" split far left animal fags with regular retarded far left
>Post as antifa against white people, further isolate far left from general populace
>Post as antifa, promote war with "ideologically incompatible, overly white Russia" divide left further
>Promote antifa links to Palestine and by extension Hezbollah and Hamas, fostering anti Semitic ideas in far left.

This is all I got at the mo. The important thing is to start your sock accounts now, keep as many as you can active. I have about 5 accounts over several sites. We /hfg/ now.

youtube.com/watch?v=TJCkxnNtnUw

Yes

Good Night White Pride is solid.
Catchy, short, to the point, normally has an image attached, fits patches and hats and shirts, etc.

Can't think of any others, but this one is obvious and recognized worldwide.

I would have forgotten about Good Night White Pride if you didn't bring it up and I'm the demographic the attack is aimed at.

I think this one is far catchier

>Is your country prepared for the upcoming meme war?

Really? Even with all the right wing spinoffs like ?

Also, here is the alleged backstory of how it was created, courtesy of antifainternational on tumblr

>THE STORY BEHIND THE “GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE” IMAGE:
>May 9, 1998: The KKK, decide to hold a rally in Ann Arbor, MIchigan despite having their asses handed to them there two years earlier. The Ann Arbor city council obliges them, spending $137,000 of taxpayer money to accommodate their hatefest in the middle of town.
>Anti-Racist Action, the Revolutionary Workers’ League, and the National Women’s Rights Organizing Committee all mobilize to confront the KKKlowns.
>This photo of an Ann Arbor anti-racist showing a racist scumbag some Michigan hospitality is legendary and is where the Good Night White Pride logo comes from.
>In all, five people were injured during the ruckus before the Klan were shut down and run out of town. In the weeks that followed, Ann Arbor city officials and police launched an unprecedented manhunt to arrest 39 anti-racists for the “crime” of opposing a racist terrorist organization operating publicly in their community. In the end, twenty anti-racists faced charges; sixteen of them had their charges dropped and just one was convicted, for allegedly throwing a rock that hit a cop.
>The lessons of Ann Arbor on May 9, 1998 have repeated themselves in the years since: people standing together can take their streets back from racist scum; city officials and police are happy to spend tax dollars protecting racists and persecuting anti-racists; and most importantly, fighting hate is not a crime!

I thought its older than that, something from East Germany maybe, guess I was way off. Also maybe I am a minority when I think about East Germany and Russia when antifa is mentioned.

Well Europe is basically American states, so you thinking about it is the equivalent of me keeping track of Alabama.

I understand, but I promise you no one over here is thinking about Good Night White Pride except a few college kids playing commie on their parents dime.

I think you are just uncultured. And yes, this logo is part of pop culture, and yes, pop culture is culture.
You have to be more "with it" and "in" to fight in the meme war, grandpa.

Yes, I'm uncultured in my own country.

Keep telling yourself that. You know what it's like over here better than me. Kek.

pretty good summary

Not one meme step back

>We are tireless and driven by the righteousness of our cause

Oh, we know your mindset. Trust me.

Divide and conquer.
Antifa are also vulnerable to accusations of class warmongering in some countries
Split them and split them again
Make them believe they are infiltrated
See the end of the Abu nidal movement

Sorry, irrelevant gypsy. The battleground of the Meme War is in the minds of American youth. Go back to drinking rakia and stealing copper wire.

>flag based insults

I accept your unconditional surrender.

Kneel user, and arise Sir user - Paladin of Kek.

Better?

Don't forget the patches.

How devastatingly original and witty. Keep believing that you understand American culture better than actual Americans.

If you want to make America safe again, support extreme vetting. If you don't, riot and destroy your town.

Kek, claim victory all you want roach country, it doesn't actually mean anything.

You clutch at victory in situations you think no one cares about, your country will still be shit until the end of time.

There's no countries in this war!
There's us and those who want to silence us.

It is now:
>Hasta la vista
>communista