Trump BTFO by Kellu Osbourne

youtube.com/watch?v=0rneayq8ZM8

>"If you kick every latino out of this country, then who is going to be cleaning your toilets, Donald Trump?"

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dbehIcHMIZM
youtube.com/watch?v=5ColFSpWwAo
youtu.be/kE__YoKNnho
youtube.com/watch?v=qcWKZTI9OC4
youtube.com/watch?v=LwFDx9fRvjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What did she mean by this?
Latinos are only good for cheap labor.

Thats racist. She is implying that all latinos clean toilets.

>"If you kick every latino out of this country, then who is going to be cleaning your toilets, Donald Trump?"
>What did she mean by this?
More janitorial visas for you Polska

You know the answer

Import some Poles, obviously.

do you even know what a toilet is?

There are plenty of liberal arts students out there who need student loans paid off.

>a Pole starting a toilet cleaning thread

Pottery.

No. But when we start using them, we'll expedite work visas for Poles

Watching the left eat itself is fun.

0:22
> when you expect roaring applause but get complete silence instead

That all toilet cleaners are latinos by default and possibly all latinos are toilet cleaners

This. She just blew herself the fuck out.

This essentially is what progressives secretly mean. They have no illusions or intentions of letting squat, fat little brown people live among them (you think wealthy white and Jewish elites even deign to talk to poor working class Mexican gardeners?).

They want them to do the farming and factory and temp work for cheaper, while they get to feel superior for defending these people they don't even like against the working class Americans whose jobs such illegals have taken.

Take it from a Californian. I know these people. They couldn't be more elitist.

As if I give a fuck about opinion of a spoiled chick who got famous for acting like a bitch at the "Osbournes" show. The show was good, though.

He's not kicking them all out. And this is typical leftist racism.

Obviously mexicans are in America to clean toilets.

SASHA GREY IS LATINO?

toilet cleaners is a racist term

>August 2015

>>"If you kick every latino out of this country, then who is going to be cleaning your toilets, Donald Trump?"

So, ALL latinos are just for cleaning toilets, huh Ms Osborne?

That's kind of a racist thing to say, isn't it?

I hate it when they speak normal then do that "lahteena" thing.

God I hate that.

She means spics are good for nothing but cleaning toilets obviously. Please beaners. Come and serve your proper function to the white man. Flood us with a fresh wave of wage slave serfs

True, but it's really not just the progressives. Nearly all sides of the American, if not global political spectrum are infested with kikes at this point. Even Trump is surrounded by them.

Seriously.

I can not imagine the embarrassment she felt in that moment.

This

>wealthy white daughter of rock star raised on the west coast has never seen a white person cleaning a toilet for money therefore white people never clean toilets for money
I've noticed this among sjw types. Completely unaware of the reality of the bottom 80% of society but they are pretty sure since all the other white people they know in their clique are living a good life then all other white people must be in the same situation and thus privilege theory is legit.

Maybe you should try and use facts next time share blu-

presumably an american who needs the job and will spend that money in america

This kind of prejudice is what you can call "everyday racism"; The association of toilet cleaning with latinos.

She means mexicans are good at cleaning toilets

Geeze, these liberals almost sound racist and classist or something

>Being more irrelevant than your father
Sad!

>expected automatic applause and head nodding from her liberal comrades

To be fair. Sneaky fucks or not they are good at what they do. Which is handling money and fucking people over.

Its like trusting a rogue in your party. I mean fuck they might stab you in the back, but they sure do a good job sneakily fucking everyone who isn't you until then.

Also
>The View
youtube.com/watch?v=dbehIcHMIZM

SJWs

She wants to keep her latino cheap labor obviously. It's laughable that liberals claim to love minorities then shit on them in the same sentence.

>latinos are only good for cleaning up my shit

I can't really imagine that this fly's well with the Hispanic community. I swear those people are so detached from reality, it isn't even funny anymore.

But thats liberalism. To say one thing and do another.

>We want diversity.
Pushes for less diversity - Huffingtonpostnoticeanything.jpg

>Peaceful protests
Shouting peace and love while attacking people, destroying and burning shit.

>We respect Democracy!
Unless we dont win in which case its all a big white mans in club.

Etc, etc, etc.

I get what she means, but still how could anyone be so out of touch to word what she was saying so badly. It also shows that really these leftists only view immigrants as cheap labour to be their nannies and cook their food just like Peter Hitchens said.

SOME CALL IT MAGIC
youtube.com/watch?v=5ColFSpWwAo
I CALL IT GETTING BTFO

>2015

did poland just get the internet?

Poland for your own health you shouldn't get a visa to the USA for toilet cleanings
I have been in florida, the pipes are too small so it's too easy to overfloods the toilets with toilet paper or shit.
Those are not british toilets

Sasha Grey is the right kind of annoying trashy.

Saw a thing where some guy was asking college kids if id voter laws were racist andbthe answer were hilarious. The general consensus among them was blacks live in the forest where there are no DMV and are to stupid to use the Internet

I made this point to my Salvadorian coworker the other day. (I don't normally bring politics up at work, but I'm from a red state and I seem to be his target for being upset about Trump).

He, very proudly, was going on about Latinos picking crops, and how Americans would never do it, and Latinos are good people for doing it. I told him that he's got a point, and Latinos make good slaves, but Americans would pick crops and clean toilets if the wages were higher. He was not so happy about it.

That does it, I am now a #CruzMissile.

America uses 4inch/10cm pipes. How big are Euro pipes?

Not a pipes expert, but spanish pipes are able to swallow all the shit + paper I do
But florida's pipes can't

It's probably the toilet. High water-using toilets are illegal in the US (which is absurd in a place like Florida, which is very wet)

t. Latino

My very white step mother cleans the toilets of rich foreign students for absolutely disgraceful wages. But hey ho what does a super rich pink haired cunt know. I wish ozzy raised his kids better, it makes me dislike him desu.

Well, general contractor. We employ Latinos, though.

This is why America is too big
>i don't understand Those backwards racist rednecks down south. They are nothing like me, nevermind that we have the same ethnic background

in her world they do

>>"If you kick every latino out of this country, then who is going to be cleaning your toilets, Donald Trump?"
Your kind will.

Shame she has Fuck all of her dad's talent.

they can hire poles

YEAH DONALD? WHO'S GONNA PICK UP YOUR SHIT IF NOT MEXICANS?

She is racist

Dio was better anyways.

Blasphemy

>Implying I'm wrong

youtu.be/kE__YoKNnho

>implying this shit is better than war pigs

like this lying cunt doenst have colored hired help

i think we need to remind her of her reality tv days on the osborns

>Implying Ozzie 's "talk - singing" is anything worth praising

>Not linking the best Dio song

youtube.com/watch?v=qcWKZTI9OC4

Well that's just like your opinion man

>not liking both

Just went to see Sabbath's The End show last night in the Birmignham NEC, shit was great.

I wanted to shatter his false narrative, not desecrate it, user. Let him discover the truth for himself.

>Implying I don't

Friendly banter is a dying art outside of Sup Forums, so you can't blame me for getting my fix here whenever possible.

Jelly as Fuck man. Saw ticket touts flogging them for 400 a pop. What they play?

I booked for myself way in advance, snagged a spot in the pit for 150 quid. They played all the classics, opening with their first song, ending with Paranoid. My favourite was probably NIB.

Loads of fun, shame I can't go again for obvious reasons. But if Ozzy ever did a tour for his own stuff again, I'll be going for sure.

>who is going to be cleaning your toilets
As a Latino I would feel deeply offended by this shit srsly.

You know if they'll release a DVD? Only managed to see a shitty copy of paranoid.

It's the soft bigotry of left rearing its ugly head again. She thinks Mexicans are only good for crap jobs.

How did menial labour ever get done when America was still 95%+ white?

Slavery, duh

Note how the panel is uncomfortable with what she said but turns it around to project their own inherent racist thoughts about beaners on Trump.

No idea, but if they do you can expect to wait a good while, IIRC these things take ages. I remember seeing Rammstein in 2012 and only recently have they announced a DVD of the same tour.

Oh and sabbath was selling a limited edition album with 8 unreleased songs on it, but only in the venues. I would have bought one but the merch shops shut after the show, and they were selling the shirts for like 60 quid anyway and I don't want to imagine how much the album cost. There might be a cd rip on pirate bay by now.

I like how she is has the typical imbeded leftard racism where she thinks all latino immigrants only clean toilets and toilet cleaners are only latinos, and if she can't get her own neither will Trump.

>Omarosa on The View
>that fucking diss at the end
youtube.com/watch?v=LwFDx9fRvjw

she meant exactly what she said. she sees latinos as menial job workers, toilet cleaners and nannies, likely because she had a few employed herself. extremely ironic that the side who says they're about tolerance and acceptance immediately goes to that line of thinking when it comes to mexicans

>when you try to be politically correct but end up saying something racist as fuck without realizing it.

Wait what? You're telling me the left is racist? Nooooo, surely after all the minority victimising, white demonizing, and now this, their the fucking saints on earth.

This reminds me of a clip many moons ago when some crazy-eyed rich Jewish lady made the same argument, "who's going to clean your toilet, look after your kids, cut your lawn" and the based white soccer-milf said "I do!". Christ, champaign liberals are so out of touch with reality.

Sage and report all shill slide threads like this.

Top kek

Libtards are always the biggest racists