"""science""""

"""science""""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7Q8UvJ1wvk
twitter.com/ScienceMarchDC/status/825496158269227009
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well any topic is in a way a scientific topic. But is does not follow that it is scientific to support/attack any position.

They are scientific issues and it has to do with the neuro-chemistry of leftists -- what makes them so unhinged and utterly insane?

Aren't most real scientists right wing?

Rare?

Sociological and Psychological issues, none of which are "Scientific" by definition.

Mostly cucks

Science is filled with (((academics))), because to be a scientist you need to study at (((college))) and get a (((degree))).

If you still aren't picking up what I'm putting down, IT'S THE JOOS.

Only way it's scientific is if you apply these features to say, WHITE FUCKING MALES as being genetic.

Yes. Only retards who "love" science despite not having a STEM degree or working in any scientific field are left wing. Left wing political parties have brainwashed them into thinking they are the party of science by sensationalizing and politicizing the issue of climate change and convincing retards that if you don't vote for open borders you are a "science denier who is killing the planet".
All real scientists vote republican. Even the chocolate ones.
youtube.com/watch?v=x7Q8UvJ1wvk

I'm a statistician, and I would describe myself as liberal. Fuck off potato nigger.

That's my thought. Most of these left wing scientists are in the (((social science))) group.

That's my favorite video to send to popsci fags who like black science man.

Great red pilling video entry level.

Depends who's funding them I'm sure.

Are you sick of this shit? Do you want to end the left? Here's how:
There is a redpill NUKE sitting on YouTube right now:

#

Embed this in every forum, spam every news anchor, TWEET #ladygaga and #superbowl with the link in it, and watch the left crumble.

>be tolerant
>gay rights
>art is important

DUDE SHITTING CUM ON ANOTHER MAN'S FACE IS AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN TO WATCH PEOPLE!

>statistician
Liberal doesn't mean left wing you fucking retard. Liberal means free thinker. I'm a liberal and my freedom of thought has lead me to the conclusion that conservatism is the only way to preserve our civilization and continue on man's rightful path to the stars

we need to invest more in science of euthanasia

Soros owned sciences...read:

Soros on Soros by George Soros

Reflexivity in Social Systems: The Theories of George Soros

ISSS (International Society for the Systems Science) owned by Tavistock (Soros corp)

The dude owns social sciences.

But it's true and the world should be run by scientists "I want to help other" faggots like you.

Fake and gay.

All of their posts use proper punctuation.

The Colonization would be capitalized ya dip.

>tfw you are a scientist
This fucking bastards are making me regret my formation.

>social
>sciences.

Pick one

Here in my country is the complete opposite. I've seen many universities were the science departments were full commie mode. One a few identify themselves as right wing

>scientists care more about absolute meaningless bullshit now than actual science
No wonder we never went back to the moon. We really need to ban all -studies and other bullshit classes from universities and not have people going into sciences required to take bullshit indoctrination classes. I'm pretty sure (((they))) did this in order to halt actual scientific progress as well as turn many people on the idea of science as a whole

This

They need to be abolished

Depends, academic scientists tend to be liberal while industry engineers tend to be conservative. I have a friend who works at NASA and said all his co-workers are Trumpfags while his boss is some southern Baptist that tries to get them to pray with him.

add global warming to the list of pretend science

it's real dipshit twitter.com/ScienceMarchDC/status/825496158269227009

>everyone in the thread scientists do this and scientists do that, despite the fact the march isn't organized by scientists

It really depends m8. There are some military institutes (air force and army, and without a doubt, I think the political mind is different.

Ho lee fuck, you are a scientist? In hueland? Which area?

Psychiatry is more of a medical field than a scientific field