youtube.com/watch?v=jW-PK-xHnrs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eH9w6kxPIyU
youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLa8S4GilqogQRwblg-wi17_-z5jhPuxVV
snopes.com/2015/12/18/agrabah-aladdin-republican-poll/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking sharters why do they lie like this?
"have you heard about something that doesnt exist?"
"YES I HAVE SIR I KEEP UP WITH THE NEWS AND IM AN EDUCATED PERSON!"

publicly lying is deep rooted in american culture, they are a nation of lawyers and salesmen

please, slav nigger. the kgb wrote the book on subversion and disinfo. it's probably the only thing you sneaky fucking rat subhumans were ever good at

Dung fly swarm intelligence in the action, enforced by Frankfurt school "think tanks" and MSM

sorry I got you triggered so hard, sharty-marty, but it becomes painfully obvious when you look at the american "culture"

Publicly lying is deeply rooted in whose culture comrade?

Because they're idiots and they don't want to admit to a camera crew that they're idiots.

do you realize that the atmosphere in western world now resembled that of USSR?

worker rights -> oppressed minority rights
degenerate soviet art -> even more degenerate modern art
evil capitalists -> evil conservatives
guy gets fired and his career destroyed because he was not a fan of Lenin -> guy gets fired because he dislikes faggots (e.g. firefox/javascript creator)
guy gets persecuted because he told a political anecdote -> nobel laureate got fired because he told smth funny about women, rosetta guy with T-shirt, etc

Wow, it's almost like, if you sit around for hours looking for retarded people then you will find them. Groundbreaking journalism from our cryptoshills of Russia.

And right wingers want to bomb the fictional country from Aladdin because it has a "Muslim" name

You don't think we pick up on the lowbrow memes you've absorbed and embeded? You have to go back

Americans are pretty averse to public confrontation, so a lot of people spend their lives never, ever getting called on their shit.

Case in point: youtu.be/eH9w6kxPIyU

Or pretty much any Borat. It creates an environment where there's no consequences to talking out your ass, and we have a national sense of insecurity about foreigners thinking we're ignorant yahoos, so if you go around you're likely to find some nervously self-important people who'll claim all kinds of stuff that isn't true.

but lying is way worse than being simply uninformed, cut this shit out americlaps.

> like the Russian head of state, Russian foreign policy, Russian religion and culture
> hate Russian people

wat do, Sup Forums?

>western world now resembled that of USSR?
yes, and i fucking hate your country for it. between the russian jews you sent over and the kgb's hand in the hippy movement, it ruined everything

all would be forgiven if you nuked the uk though. nothing is worse than what they did to us

Two polar bears in a bathtub. One says, "pass the soap." the other says, "NO SOAP RADIO!" Fucking KEK

Yeah, but calling someone out on lying is way worse than lying.

But seriously, I don't think anybody's defending it, and a lot of people don't pull stuff like that. I can sympathize with them a bit. Walking down the street, and then a guy with a camera crew starts asking you questions. Nobody wants to look like an idiot on television, and you don't figure the interviewer is bullshitting you into a trap. Undoubtedly when they went filming, they found people who said they don't follow that at all, they found people asking when the heck that happened and getting suspicious, and then they found some people trying to fake their way through the test.

Americans don't have one honest bone in their body and Trump is the perfect example of that.
I wish the soviets would have nuked you guys.

I am currently rotflmao over this.

why? RT punk'd America.

Are they being imported en masse to replace our local population?

Then liking them or not is a non-issue.

>degenerate soviet art

Go on. Is this when te CIA tricked you with modern abstract art?

We are aware that communists have infiltrated our countries. Thanks Frankfurt school and KGB

The Germans have a word for this type of person: Bildungsphilister.

It was coined by Nietzsche, and means: "Someone who reads newspapers and reviews and imagines themselves to be cultured and educated but lacks genuine, introspective erudition."

I'm amazed how many people I meet in modern life who meet this definition.

Everybody reads. Everybody is "informed."

Yet no one thinks. We all know the type of person this word describes. They go to university, read Buzzfeed/Vice, like 'I Fucking Love Science' (on Facebook), and so on.

Stalin has Lenin assassinated cos he is a jEW > guy leaves a privacy firm (tor) because of SJW PC BS and nobody will sue him over the fanfic written by his fangirls because he's a Jew.

Hey man some of those turkmen countries are mixed together. Can't blame people for not wanting a muslim country to slip through the cracks. In fact they could explain that its a fake country and then ask me if we should bomb it and I would still say yes just on the offchance theyre taqiyaa'ing me

while these people are retards, you have to remember that they probably asked 10 times as many people who pointed out the place didn't exist or simply didn't claim to know anything about it.

The lügenpresse is always the lügenpresse.

Don't be fooled just because they pretend to be on 'your' side.

Russia, leave Kurbekistan alone.

Trump is a good examplle of this because it seems that he lied his way into office, while Hillary lied her way to not getting elected.

why do you think Trump won? Because the biggest liar will not get elected.

What people do you like though user? Couldn't that be said for basically every country?

>Kyrgbekistan isn't a country anymore

WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT TIMELINE IS THIS? DID I SWITCH TIMELINES??
HELP

russians do not need to use nukes when the russian brides will ruin the UK, one rube at a time.

Its some kind of peer pressure, they think they'd look stupid if they hadn't heard about the latest news and man with microphone seems trustful

I dont get you. I agree on the religion part. Putin is a strong leader, but not a particularly great one. Russia is still poor and is an oligarchy. However i love the russian people. I mean come on watch their prison documentaries or that youtube video of the firefighting shenanigans trying to get the cat out of the tree. Russians would get along with rednecks quite well.

e.g. the MSM who got firebombed after the election was over in major US cities.

Luckily most MSM outlets are hard to molotov cocktail.

>ask hundreds of pedestrians stupid question
>edit out all the ones who call you a retard
>draw sweeping conclusions based on the handful who are themselves retarded
Real News (tm)

>the brainwashing is complete
Conservatives cite fictitious terrorist attacks.
>never remember the bowling green massacre

>kurbekistan
thats a new meme

this is true. an american once said you can't put shit on my precious car when he actually meant "i do not want your libtard BS on my car because i should not be told what to do in your shit country.".

All the paper said was "please lock up your cars. Cars get ripped off here."

You're fucked buddy.
>JAMBOREE
>A
>M
>BLMOD MOON
>O
>R
>E
>E

and thanks, Cdn university profs for vacationing in Cuba.

they also cannot understand me here.

fuck you, libtard who have a university degree/ Your education has ruined critical thinking.

yes, yes we do otherwise this wouldn't be experiencing hyper normlization

youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

GRAB
HIM
BY
HIS
HORNS

>What people do you like though user?
Italians. Irish.

Every Russian I have ever met has seemed like the world's biggest, coldest. meanest cunt. Literally a nation of autistic bullies.

I love everything about it on paper - Putin, Duginist international approach, Russian choral music, Eastern Orthodoxy - but the people are shit.

Finding retards is not that hard.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLa8S4GilqogQRwblg-wi17_-z5jhPuxVV

Did you even see that survey?

>While several publications used PPP's data to paint Republicans in a negative light, the above-displayed data does not show the entire picture. For instance, when PPP posed the same question to Democratic voters, 19% of them supported bombing Aladdin's hometown
>So what can we learn from these numbers? Nothing, really. Perhaps 31% of Republican voters don't want to see Jafar in power. Perhaps 19% of Democrats are anti-genie. Perhaps many Americans need to brush up on their geography and/or Disney trivia.

snopes.com/2015/12/18/agrabah-aladdin-republican-poll/

All they did was say Russia was aggressive and shit. That's not the same as believing in the fictional country...

that is because mean autistic bullies like Putin are in.

How is it fictional? I look at my map and it's fucking there.

I had a relative living in US and the majority of people that he told he is from Serbia thought that he is from Siberia, with some people even thinking Siberia is a country.

>, like 'I Fucking Love Science'

Yeah, what is with this? Every face pierced, athiest commie person I know on Kikebook likes this stupid page. And it's always meme bullshit stories like solar roads or something unrealistic and without much practical thought involved. I think generally these same people are actually the most anti-science people in reality. Their twisted (((Science))) is like a new religion for these people.

>whose culture
CNN, WaPo, NYT, much?

I'm sure if they interviewed workers on their way into the Pentagon or State Dept, the result would probably be the same. Sad!

>the only thing you sneaky fucking rat subhumans were ever good at

You missed chess, novels and alcoholism

By the Prophet Muhammad (PBUTH) Look at those fucking nazis clapping and yeehawing and singing along lyrics glorifying the holocaust. No wonder Trump got elected.

No Ivan, no

>i can buy pretty much any book in history on amazon

>0 gulags

>plentiful, varied food

>comfy living

Do it livestreamed RT

That's what you get for living in a budget nation m9

I hate libtards, but I hate "lol I was lying to you all along haha xD" crap even more.

what's with balaclava dude at 1:06 ????

Damn Nietzsche was based, more relevant than ever.

>Tfw he was right about the masses wanting to the usher in the era of 'The Last Man'

I wouldn't fall for that. I've memorized the names of every country in the world.

Or you could be honest and say "sorry Mr reporter man I haven't heard of that country.' Rather than making an arse of yourself.

>implying American are uninformed
>implying many more republicans responded affirmative
>implying left/right identity politics is invented to keep the hoi polloi distracted.

You realize we invaded a country and caused hundreds of thousands of deaths based on an intentional lie and we just pretend it never happened.5 percent of the country is so fat they cant get out of their fucking bed and yet they still havent killed themselves out of shame. USA USA USA

Also Sup Forums is an American board. We dont use gaellic around here. We use the word ass, not arse,, unless you want to look like an ass.

Seems a nip owns it.
Arse>ass

Japan has been an unofficial American colony since 1945. Still owned by us

Not reading the whole fucking thread, but videos like this are always so stupid.

It's just a numbers game. Ask a hundred people about a made-up country and of course some of them will fall for it. Others will mishear you ("Kyrgbekistan? That can't be what he said ..."), some will assume it was YOUR slip of the tongue and be too polite to call you on it, and plenty will in fact call you on your bullshit. But you don't have to show their responses, now do you?

There was a douchebag on my campus (in the US) a few years ago who made videos like that. He'd ask hundreds of people on the spot about contemporary political issues and edit together all the humiliatingly dumb answers. Once he interviewed my girlfriend, a very politically engaged econ major, who figuratively pissed all over him (she knew what he was trying to do). Of course none of her answers made it into the video. It's a demonstration of the power of editing, not people's stupidity.

>unofficial
Stopped right there fampai.

Sorry. Didnt mean to remind you that the UK is also an unoffical colony of the US

> libtards
> not average burgerfat hicks

Atmosphere you faggot
Also buying some books like the mien kamf or other nazi shit will get you on a watch list
Especially in the uk, the soviet laws will slowly implemented while you larp about irrelevant shit

>Uzbekibekistanstan
H. Cain

>unofficial
Not sure you know what that means. Remember to die for kurbekistan or whatever.

Did you watch the video you fucking schnitzelcuck? Everything is closed today in your stupid country so dont act like you dont have time. Oh thats right! Austria isnt going to be made great again. Van der Bellin probably blocked russian videos on youtube.

I'm sure that the USA will throw Kubrekistan under the bus, just like they did with Ruritania, the Ukraine and Molvania.

Shut up you unofficial peasant subject to the American Empire. It would be a shame if there were a shortage of crumpets in your next village ration.

THE RUSSIANS DID IT

Jesus christ we need a purge

replace libtard with republifat and russian with terrorist...

>Uzbekibekistanstan
>>>Uzkekikekistanstan

>replace Anonymous with Rape baby Ladyboy childfucker

You forgot music for cannons.

Doesn't change the fact that if that country really existed, Russia would invade within seconds.

Soviet Union was evil. Soviet Union fell apart. No we can see clearly that it was Russia that was evil all the time.

>with some people even thinking Siberia is a country.
H-haha, what a bunch of morons...

So where does Kurbekistan fall on the Sup Forums spectrum? Cucked, uncucked or based?

Do you remember the Chaser's War on Everything American clips?

It's retaliation, for all I'm concerned.

Its a Russian proxy state used soley for propaganda and hacked interview footage to make Americans look stupid.

It's just funny too see how you love your poo throwing police shooting car burning niggers and hate the Russians.
Bet you think those Russian speaking Jews in Brighton Beach are Russians too.

Russians are a mud people:
Mudslimes (the Czechs)
Mongols (alcoholic manlets with broken cost benefit analysis system and the poor fashion taste typical of mongolians)
Jews (communists)

Oh and vodka is rightful Polish invention

So tell me Ivan, how many rubles does the KGB pay and what does that buy after international sanction?

I'm moving to your country in 3 years. And there is nothing you or Trump can do about it. I'm a citizen of a country absolutely nobody gives a shit about, I highly doubt Trump will ever ban immigrants from there.
Stay mad.

the UK, even if it isolates itself with an energy shield, ha so many muslims and communists it will implode on its own if they don't kill them sooner rather than later

>worker rights -> oppressed minority rights

fuck yeah, no need in 8-hours working day

Read Nietzsche faggot he was an anti nationalist and anti anti Semite the last man has nothing to do with race

Im not worried. After computing russian life expectancy ive come to the conclusion that cirrhosis of the liver will take its course before 3 years from now.

You mean create your shitty little country?

America is fucking rubbish, why are you even here if you support liberalism?