THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM

Why is nobody talking about this? The attack on Houston Texas was in Oblivion. Predictive programming and stuff.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8q49VTzCTvo

And even if this tinfoil shot is bullshit: Super Bowl would be perfect for ANY kind of attack.

What will happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7fZL9T8D7h4
status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
youtu.be/EolqMkHyVuI
youtube.com/watch?v=X417VrppGjU
msn.com/en-us/music/news/lady-gaga-super-bowl-halftime-to-feature-hundreds-of-drones-in-aerial-light-show/ar-AAmDawa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Super bowl attendees and viewers need to know a SATANIST is holding a ritual at halftime...namely Lady Ga Ga.
A timely reminder to the unwitting folks that they are going to participate in her ritual by stealth is needed.
The following twitter hashtags can be used and other relevant ones you might find
#TurnOffLadyGaga
#SuperBowl
#patriots
#Falcons

What the fuck did i just watch, I feel like i have autism now.

at least it will be a pretty cool crater after the attack

I guess the Super Bowl is too holy to speculate about for Burgers. Seems to be like a religion.

And then there is this...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7fZL9T8D7h4

Anyone in for pizza?

So we have Gaga performing, meaning it is a satanic pizza ritual, Bane being involved in the attack, Scientology (Tom Cruise) predicting the event in a movie called Oblivion aaaand...

... the fact that this is not entirely what I meant: IT'S A FUCKING BIG EVENT IN A STADIUM SHOWN ALL OVER THE US. If I was a sandnigger I'd do something.

>If I was a sandnigger...
There's that German sense of humour we all love.

Lady Gaga has been compromised by ISIS.

Many will die at the Superbowl this year.

It's not tinfoil at all. There is zero doubt that Soros and his globalist goons threw all their money in this last attempt to push the USA on the bring of War, and something like this is could be used by political entities to push their agenda. Especially in this delicate climate.

Mhhhh maybe a lefty false flag? Interesting idea. Or sandnigger attack because muh travelban.

one time the lights went out at a superbowl that was pretty spooky

I blame Obama for making us seem weak to the world for their ritualistic nonsense

Whatever it is, if something does end up happening, than get ready for bad times ahead, friend.

I'm hoping she makes some super vulgar pseudo political statement during halftime like shitting on an American flag while wearing a Trump wig and the liberals go into meltdown trying to defend her brave act of defiance.

Then maybe next year we won't have to tolerate a bunch of liberals prancing around during halftime.

You Germans just love destroying people's love for sports don't you?

you're an idiot. Superbowl locations are decided years ahead of time. We've known about the Houston Superbowl for like a decade now. Go back to sleep.

ISIS will never attack the 'Owl just cause of the security.

They (ISIS) differ from AQ because they tend to value body count over notoriety of target. This means purposefully doing recon for targets with the least security and the slowest emergency response time.

For example nightclubs are ideal targets. Closed in areas with little if any chance for anyone to escape once a killzone is established.

Lady Gaga? You mean Stephanie Germanotta, attendant of the Sidwell Friends academy, school used by the D.C. Elite and C.I.A. grooming sector, churning out such great plants as Zuckerberg of Zionistbook?

People who knew her described her as an "Ultra Drama queen"

Now you will look at her new adverts dressed as a "country girl", and you will look at this picture of her at a "Spirit Cooking" party hosted by Maria Abramovic (Look that name up, nigger)

Notice the naked woman in a pool of human blood, breast milk and semen, as per rituals that go back to time before the bible was written to the idol called "Molech"

This is said about every Superbowl. Also every inauguration, also every spectacle or event. Get off this train while you still can, you'll be healthier for it.

But who is this child on DEAD LEAVES?

Is she still alive?

They like the youngest blood they can find because of the fresh telomears in all the biocompounds. Blood, brain juices, organs...

Lefties are planning on disruptions
bad idea

Well, if anything gets through THAT security I'll start believing in conspiracies because shit is locked down tighter than the White House.

So you'll damned well know if an anti Trump streaker runs out on the field with an obnoxious sign... Something is sketch as fuck.

You don't have to get through this security if in some way you manage to drop something from above...

Yep that is true but somehow this year has been quite a ride so far and the last was also quite special. Would not surprise me if shit is on.

Who said it needs to be ISIS. Last time something bug happened it was Saudi Arabia and Al Qaeda was blamed while Iraq and Afghanistan were attacked. People don't care as long as it's Muslims.

>be CIA false flag designer guy
>told I have to fuck with football and find a way to pin it on the Arabs
>just mortar the stadium from the roof of a nearby building
>tell the media to say it was arabic suicide bombers
>massage my balls with shekels and crisco for the rest of my life
>until I'm found headless from a "suicide"

Humans really are easy prey. A Superbowl attack could kick off WWIII.

Houston Bro reporting in... working security today. Sitting in my car with Glock 21 as I type this. Working 14 hours today. Shit is on lockdown. They will have to nuke us from orbit to interupt this Satanic Ritu... er Party.

It's one of the comfiest days of the year the last thing any burger wants is some random bullshit to happen to disrupt maximum comfiness.

That said it's a valid concern, but extremely offset by security. Americans make sure to not fuck up securing two things: the President, and football. Though if something happens it'll be a shit show.

Oh and didn't Bane fuck up a football game too? If such a prescient movie that gave us the wonder of a president Baneposting irl, I think we might be OK.

>34.5 mile no fly zone. Nothing short of a military drone can go this far...

Oh wait they just lost one in Arizona..

Even better. Mexican drug cartel does it..

A war with Mexico would destabilize the USA faster than "muh Muslims"

Nothing would make the GLOBALISTS happier

Thing is - nobody would have believed in 2000 when I told you that two planes will nuke the WTC and another the Pentagon. It seemed absolutely crazy to even think of a scenario like that. Everybody was 100% dead sure that nothing could EVER approach the WTC or the Pentagon without getting shot down. And then there was this day in September, a year later.

That's the point exactly. I was 16 when it happened and everbody was like ok this can't be true, this is movies.

It took days for people to realise it actually happened. Unthinkable.

witnessed!

The super bowl will be the next 911. It is a huge focal point of humans from all over the globe and is being used to socially engineer the shit out of people.

The presence of the handbag is no accident

Call me what you will, but I highly doubt anything is going to happen. I don't believe that ISIS or their ilk are smart, but certainly, they're cowardly enough to not fuck with a city which isn't going to take their shit.

Maybe I'm a tad biased since this is my home, but I truly believe the event will be fine.

I'm just not looking forward to the drive home in super bowl traffic.

>believing our own government (the remnants of the anti-trump faction) wouldn't be the ones to set it off

HPD is pretty red pilled. They have to deal with Houstonian nig-nog antics every day.

But more than anything else, it's a monetary thing. Super bowl brings in a fuckload of money. Houston isn't going to let anyone fuck that up for them.

That is a bag for seeds, nothing really mystic there.
>implying Bannon wouldn't be the one to set it off

Remember when the Olympics got nuked?

> one thing didn't happen
> therefore nothing ever happens

ok dude.

I still don't get "predictive programming", is it like "I make you expect it so you don't revolt"?
Why do it at all though if this is the case, what's the endgoal?

You're in the wrong timeline. You have to go back.

Also, Sum of All Fears was a good movie

>Sports are bullpilled as fuck, nothing will happen when it comes to sports, it will always get taken down before something big. Also nothing can ever happen to Brady.

>> one thing didn't happen
Do you have any idea how many of these bullshit 'happenings' Sup Forums has invented?

Remember

The black flag will fly over the dome

Redpill me on the black flag

>superbowl
>nothing happens
>see, travel ban is unnecessary, no terrorists at all, stupid Trump!

>gets bombed
>this is all Trump's fault for provoking muslims and treating them unfairly!

Wait! Read this while you're at it
status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
You have to understand leftist violence and operations

I WILL PREP MY BLACK BULL

SCREENCAP THIS POST

Just a fun little conspiracy.

Two things seem to have come true with Brexit and Trump's election.

I just speculate that something will happen, because NRG Stadium is a domed stadium

Underrated

The elephant in the room is your mom op.

youtu.be/EolqMkHyVuI

I saw that movie already

Houstonfag here.

Please no large explosions.

youtube.com/watch?v=X417VrppGjU

could it be?

Oh shit. The black flag is a huge column of smoke

ITS HAPPENING

msn.com/en-us/music/news/lady-gaga-super-bowl-halftime-to-feature-hundreds-of-drones-in-aerial-light-show/ar-AAmDawa

oh for fuck's sake

"Gaga revealed that it was her sister's idea to fly drones above the field as part of the show"

Shut the fuck up you lying whore. These shows are planned by huge production team with exactly zero input from the retarded performers who take part. Her sister contributed nothing.

Today is 9/11 on the Hebrew calendar.

Sun, 5 February 2017 = 9th of Sh'vat, 5777

Dragons, you say?

>fema camps

WE 2008 NOW

What attacks has been foreseen by predictive programming? I remember only 13/11/2015 Paris attack on Battlefield 3

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

from beyond

>eating stuff from a bathtub someone is bathing in

That's how you get dysentery

wat