Gentlemen, how do we kill the Soros?

Gentlemen, how do we kill the Soros?

Meme magic. Trips decide method. I vote sever anal tears resulting in internal hemorrhaging

remember guys, soros can manipulate his form and his age. One can't just assume he is gonna die of old age

also if you kill him his son takes over, and his son is a 20 something neet

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

I did not mean to ask how we can kill him in the literal sense. I'm more interested in how we can kill what Soros stands for: his image and influence.

The enemy has realized that it's meme warfare (Not kidding) that led to Trump's victory. They're using everything to try and start a coup against him. It's the dying gargle of the globalist agenda. Too bad for them more people are waking up.

This. You can't simply kill lower dimensional psychic vampires as though they are mortal.

That's why we have to do it.

Kill his cat

>killing Soros

we raise our own vibration high enough as to where the parasite can not accept the higher energy of the enlightened host, and the host no longer subconsciously gives away energy. we get over the freudian death wish and it starves to death, as duality is conquered.

wew that get compels me to entertain this.

okay here are a few books detailing his ideologies since you are thirsty

Soros on Soros by George Soros (this fucking dude)

Reflexivity in Social Systems: The Theories of George Soros by Stuart Umpleby

read and understand what exactly he is trying to do. Remember, this guy is a huge social science nut, he likes to play off of psychology and sociology to manipulate crowds and propoganda. What we do know for sure is he was in Germany during the Nazi regime. He had a first hand example of Grade A, distilled Nazi propoganda, which make our best memes look like fridge magnet material.

didn't sun tzu say you have to understand your enemy inside and out to defeat him? I'm sure Soros understands the American people a lot more than the American people understand George Soros. He's been using his wealth to shape our conscience for at least 20 years.

I'm actually curious how aren't there more assasinations on rich people. Why are murderers such incompetent pussies?

there's only 100 or so of them...

Shadilay.

Killing Soros doesnt really do anything. He's already established his legacy.

What you have to do is burn that legacy - heirs, plots, his very hope and dreams - to the fucking ground.

Those he has enabled are more of a threat than he is now and he will soon be dead by natures accord, wasting any action on him would be silly.

Kill his sons, his grandchildren, their friends, their family. Salt his very earth.

Thank you for these recommendations. I read the first page of Soros on Soros and I was immediately intrigued.

People should really read about reflexivity.

Clear post modern hogwash

Can I get basic gestalt?

Are you sick of this shit? Do you want to end the left? Here's how:
There is a redpill NUKE sitting on YouTube right now:

Embed this in every forum, spam every news anchor, TWEET #ladygaga and #superbowl with the link in it, and watch the left crumble.

>be tolerant
>gay rights
>art is important

DUDE SHITTING CUM ON ANOTHER MAN'S FACE IS AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN TO WATCH PEOPLE.

with a gun?

you don't need to kill the guy. pic related.