Comiefornia Judge Stops Trump's Immigration order

>mfw some retard judge overturns Trump's immigration order
>mfw anyone who wants to commit a terrorist attack is about to rush into the US
>mfw terror attack happens
>mfw its entirely the liberal's fault
>mfw Trump has the political capitol to enforce complete Muslim ban

Fuck 4d chess, our god emperor is playing some 88th-dementional reverse backgammon.

Other urls found in this thread:

nowtolove.com.au/royals/british-royal-family/why-prince-william-and-kate-almost-never-hold-hands-19786
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4191956/Donald-Trump-avoids-holding-hands-Melania.html
news.com.au/world/europe/russian-spy-oleg-erovinkin-linked-to-donald-trumps-dirty-dossier-found-dead-in-moscow/news-story/2f09fe637d692769d260d1f3fd603ddd
forbes.com/sites/melikkaylan/2017/02/02/new-reasons-to-remember-the-lurid-russia-dossier-on-trump/#5998ceb961e6
thebeaverton.com/2016/12/trump-going-wait-kgbs-assessment-accusing-russia-election-tampering/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump–Russia_dossier
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Roll for location of incoming attack

>Comiefornia Judge
you mean Washington right?
you trumptards and your crazy alternative facts

9th circut is based in san fransisco. Besides, the entire west coast is basically comiefornia

Oh yeah, we've definitely been letting in people with no proper screening and a terrorist was just waiting 15 years for trump to make a decision like this. Really made me think

PATRIOT act never existed!!1

>what is San Bernadino
The dude's bitch was a haji from Pakistan

Mecca

>patriot act
this

why doesn't Trump flex some muscle?

fuck these liberals, send them all to hell with the rest of the muslims

DC, just for shits and giggles.

>mfw a muzzie drive a truck through a anti trump protest while yelling Allah akbar

Yeah but don't forget that the 9th circuit has a horrible record of the SC overturning their decisions. The supreme court will overturn this ruling like most of the others.

PA?

>Muzzie drives a truck through a bunch of civilians
>ISIS claims the attack but it's revealed it was an antifa plot against Nazis

not if Trumps guy doesn't get approved

Literally everyone is stone walling him, republicans and democrats

He needs to go knight of long knives sooner than later to restore american, but that's gonna be like 5000 high profile arrests

Can American anons enlighten me about this whole Supreme Court appeal? How does it work, how can Trump be sure to overturn the decision of the judge?

>implying the media wont blame trump

I would feel so culturaly enriched!

They won't blame him, rather they'll praise the judge and make Trump look like a buffoon.

and the sad thing is you actually believe all of that...

the "comiefornia" judge was appointed by Bush in 2004, and he's also a republican...but "fake news", "ctr", "a fucking leaf"

There is absolutely no republican stalling the Supreme Court pick. They love him.

San Francisco
The big red bridge (i don't remember its name)

Are you implying that (((republicans))) aren't just as bad as the (((liberals)))?

Houston Superbowl today.

Person responsible will be an immigrant who got in within the past two days.

Person will praise Allah before attack.

Check my digits if you think I'm lying.

San Fagcisco. The irony will be delicious.

Jacksonville

>big red bridge (i don't remember its name)
Golden Gate

I don't see republicans going out and damaging property.

Rerol

Jeb's house.

Somewhere in California.

For maximum irony.

HAHAHAH

Leftist have actually forgotten that treason is a crime, even their judges.

That Judge will get charged with treason if that shit happens.

I bet they are monitoring everyone coming in from those states.

Lol tell that to half a million dead iraqis

PA please

Portland Oregon

Well I can't, cause they're dead.

Your mothers house

I'll take a roll

Some small town at the edge of a larger city. Attacker will buy a gun and start randomly targeting peopl

if it aint white it aint right

Cali.

This

Neocons are worse than liberals honestly, more insidious

Attack will be in Seattle, taking out mostly leftists. It still won't change their views, but it'll give President Trump much needed societal backing.

Digits confirm.

Why's that girl scratching that other girls belly button

You mean the Koch brothers told GW to appoint this globalist judge.

I don't know much about the USA. I've visited New York and hated it. It's like Paris or London. Also Montana which is amazing.
I got the impression that California is not well thought of. It seems almost a different country from the rest of the United States.
Tell me about California please, Yank. Is it a left wing place for queers?

I've invited my friend from Montana and his family to come and visit my family and I in Summer. They've never been abroad.
Pic is where I live.

She's being very helpful, her belly button is itchy.

Look she even licks it for her.

Forgot pic

seriously though,

The left sees this as a victory against trump, you see a terrorist attack for trump but you know that if there is an attack and trump plays in on it, the left has more ammo to demonize him.

If he can't fix this, he should let it go. Making this an issue is exactly what the left wants; keep "his" failure in the media longer so people can laugh at him

It's shitty what happened but don't play their game. Whatever the left says, Trump wants to best for Americans and that will come. I honestly feel bad for Trump, the demonisation is sad too watch, thank for he has strong shoulders.

There's a obvious bias against him

nowtolove.com.au/royals/british-royal-family/why-prince-william-and-kate-almost-never-hold-hands-19786
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4191956/Donald-Trump-avoids-holding-hands-Melania.html

Trump tower

LMAO

Heart of the devil - San Francisco

denver

FUCK YES

PRAISE KEK

NYC....naturally

Let it be

Reverse-Brazil is is winner! Kek confirms!

YES

KILL THEM ALL KEK

my digits confirms this

/thread

The irony that it will be liberals BTFO... literally

The ban was ill conceived, poorly implemented, and honestly, ineffective. Ban all green card holders from entering us legally? What sense does that make and isn't it catching trump in a lie as some who have been affected have been Syrian Christians?

>Pakistan
Isn't on the ban list.

Good. Let's hope California gets fucking nuked

I can guarantee you that even if the DHS show that the mussie entered while the ban was lifted, the liberals wouldn't admit that Trump was right all the time.

Anyone else annoyed by -gate being put on the end of every news story. If somebody did bomb the big red bridge, golden-gate would be a likely name for the story, because it would be the first major attack under trump and trump = gold

>terror attack from saudi arabia, 3000 dead.
>uh, so uh we...
>BOMB IRAN

I'm confused, how can a judge declare the president's orders unconstitutional?

wouldn't the attorney general have to give evidence in order for such a ruling?

Washington DC will become a wasteland for Fallout fans

my digits confirm

>Ban all green card holders from entering us legally? What sense does that make
the president may ban all aliens, or class of aliens

greencard holders are residents, not citizens

Haven't these people learned anything from the Bowling Green Massacre?!?!

Travel ban getting overturned is actually pretty great for trump here's why
Another terrorist attack is always inevitable even with more vetting
But right now they're probably going oh shit any plans we have we have to do now before the order does go through and it's harder to get into America!
So now when it happens trump can say
It didn't happen under his watch as president it happened under the judges and the corrupt government
It's like a perfect way to always escape attacks now for the next 8 years he can always come back to this
The government is retarded for giving him the best excuse he could ever ask for

NYC

OMG!
Why isn't anyone in government asking questions?

news.com.au/world/europe/russian-spy-oleg-erovinkin-linked-to-donald-trumps-dirty-dossier-found-dead-in-moscow/news-story/2f09fe637d692769d260d1f3fd603ddd

forbes.com/sites/melikkaylan/2017/02/02/new-reasons-to-remember-the-lurid-russia-dossier-on-trump/#5998ceb961e6

thebeaverton.com/2016/12/trump-going-wait-kgbs-assessment-accusing-russia-election-tampering/ (What?!)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump–Russia_dossier (I don't care about the pee stories, but there's financial links to consider)

Steele decided to also pass on the information to British and American intelligence services because he believed that the findings were a matter of national security for both countries. However, he became frustrated with the FBI, which he believed was failing to investigate his reports, choosing instead to focus on investigating Hillary Clinton's emails. According to The Independent, Steele came to believe that there was a "cabal" inside the FBI, particularly its New York field office linked to Trump advisor Rudy Giuliani, which blocked any attempts to investigate the links between Trump and Russia.
Shortly after the presidential election, Senator John McCain, who had been informed about the alleged links between Kremlin and Trump, met with former British ambassador to Moscow Sir Andrew Wood. Wood confirmed the existence of the dossier and vouched for Steele. McCain obtained the dossier from David J. Kramer and took it directly to FBI director James Comey himself on December 9, 2016.

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

good, KEK wills it

>Another terrorist attack is always inevitable

holy fucking shit Cheney won

he was playing multi-dimentional and multi-versal chess all along

ALL HAIL CHENEY

Honestly these judges should be purged.
The law supporting the President's order is so clear that anyone ruling against it is only motivated by politics.
These judges cannot be impartial and should be removed.

Am sure they will play it off as Trumps a meany these people did this attack as a retaliation against Trump. If only Trump made them feel welcome they wouldn't of done this

Things aren't moving fast enough Trump needs to take out any sort of traitor because having debates and hearings just inst going to cut the cheese they will block him on every turn.

>citing the Constitution
>it's unconstitutional to ban countries that have a higher risk of being a terrorist country of origin
The corresponding legal implication is, the US is now constitutionally required to admit terrorists into the country no matter what they may intend to do.

>California is that fucking cucked
Sometimes I entertain the thought of a terrorist incident in California just to bring these people back into reality

Sometimes.

If he lets it go the government won't work.
There's no fucking way the president can issue what is clearly a legal order, and then let people either not enforce it, or rule against it, just because of political motivations.

anywhere with shittons libs on it

>legal order
The way it was worded was not discriminatory.The judge read it as discriminatory.

Really with such a hostile environment surrounding the President can any judge be impartial?

>>mfw anyone who wants to commit a terrorist attack is about to rush into the US
>>mfw terror attack happens
>>mfw its entirely the liberal's fault

C'mon now, the media will spin it so that it was Trump's fault for creating those terrorists whit the "islamophobic" travel bans

Are we going to have idiot 9th circuit judges challenging every single thing Trump does?

What legal process is there to remove an obstructionist judge???

They do seem due for one.

Hopefully it's another white guy, then he'll be playing chess in the 6th dimension, holding Pandora's box with all the Cenobites

cuckiforniaaaaah!

>what legal process
Serious misconduct, question of competence that kind a thing.

And i believe judges themselves hear the challenge.

Having said that the defeat was only on reversing the injunction so the legality of the EO is still to be litigated in court.

Can't we just use this as an excuse to pass a new immigration laws? More fun than fucking up the judiciary DESU

My house

Holy shit I hope nobody I know is down there today. Downtown has one of the best skylines in the nation, muzzies better stay the fuck away.

Los Angeles. The local libtard centers will be bombed with the terrorists laughing on cam about how easy they got into the country

Shadilay brethren, shadilay.

Can't wait

>flag backwards

There are actually plenty who are not on board with his actions.
Mccain and Graham are the most prominent.
Turns out torture is a non-starter for neocons.

The patriot act was not an EO. It was a bill that was passed.

He can't just pass laws whenever he wants.

If it reaches the Supreme Court, meaning if the Supreme Court decides to hear it, it will be voted for or against.
Right now the Supreme court is, I guess the nearest term is tied, at 4-4. If the court hears this and reaches a 4-4 split the ban is dead.

However it would likely be 5-3 because one of the "conservative" judges (Kennedy) would likely vote against the ban.

Disputing an EO isn't treason.
Idiot.