Just RESIGN you bastard...just get out of our lives!!! I'm so fucking sick of him

Just RESIGN you bastard...just get out of our lives!!! I'm so fucking sick of him.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/europe/russian-spy-oleg-erovinkin-linked-to-donald-trumps-dirty-dossier-found-dead-in-moscow/news-story/2f09fe637d692769d260d1f3fd603ddd
forbes.com/sites/melikkaylan/2017/02/02/new-reasons-to-remember-the-lurid-russia-dossier-on-trump/#5998ceb961e6
thebeaverton.com/2016/12/trump-going-wait-kgbs-assessment-accusing-russia-election-tampering/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump–Russia_dossier
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>our

you aren't 2D... are you?

what?

Go vote for the greens again faggot, hope you get culturally enriched with arab gang rape soon.

You're a bloody idiot mate

>Insulting Trump with ableism
Fuck off you are just as bad as the people that voted for him

How am I being ableist?

Leftists making rational and tolerant arguments as usual.

Calling him a potato. That is a term of insult for mentally disabled people.

RUDE

Or maybe it's because his face looks like a potato?

Maybe because he is mentally ill? He's a narcissist.

>melbourne being this triggered

t. le pissed off achmed

Not an agrument Share Blue™

I'm in Tasmania you dickbrain, but good to see that you're only capable of thinking in memes. Wanker.

He's only like 1% done with his 8 years

He'd be lucky to get 8 months.

You earned him, liberals. Now he's yours.

So you think its okay to make fun of mentally ill people. Fucking bigot.

What do you have against the mentally ill. Don't they deserve a chance to be part of society?

I hope the Melbourne police finds out about you hate speech

I'm just stating that he's mentally ill. That's all.

As a transational wox*an I find this thread very problematic :/ ableism is not cool, racism is not cool, wealthism is extremely not cool desu :/

I can't stand how you dumbfucks see such a sliding thread that's meant to be as provocative as a baiting pot and still reply to it

What gives?
Kys, don't feed the trolls you morons

So much embarrassment ahead.

The only ableism, racism and "wealthism" in this thread is coming from the Drumpfkins.

back to r_thedonald

I think it's pretty clear to everyone what you're doing, mate. You should be ashamed of yourself

Is there really a difference between Drumpf and Killton?

Checkmate extremists, embrace radical centrism

Try harder Shareblue, I know it's hard to use facts for argument's

Hillary actually cares about America and isn't a shameless Russian puppet like Orange Hitler is.

There's nothing wrong with being "mentally ill".

He's pretty much the last hope of holding back the Muslim death conquest. Europe is fucked now. It might take them 100 or 200 years to kill every other culture off there, but it will happen 20 or 30 at a time.

>argument's

Well Trump does love the poorly educated, so I'm not surprised

>I'm in Tasmania
Sure you are you melbourne, we're calling the police

We're calling the police and getting you on an section 18c charge for making derogatory comments about a racial minority. Potatoes are people too mate, can't just go around saying shit like this. This is a board of peace and tolerance.

kek, shut it straya you fag

You know we can tell from your spelling, grammar and all around way of typing out your sentences that you're a snowflake from some uni that's just come here to shill. You're trash, if you don't like him don't go to America fuckhead. you make me ashamed to be Austrlian

Kek. Can potato please become the insult for mentally disabled people?

SAGE AND REPORT ALL CTR/JIDF/SHILL THREADS

>making derogatory comments about a racial minority

Good thing that it's literally impossible to be racist to white people sweetie :)

>Austrlian
I'm not "Austrlian", whatever that is.

Still mad that you guys lost huh, gonna be a grand 8 years, stay triggered :^)

That's not his fault. Stop bullying mentally ill people you fucking cunt.

>lost

Who won the PEOPLE'S vote?

>sweetie

>vote Trump to avoid WWIII and to say fuck you to interventionism
>starts a dickwar with Iran
>it's Iraq all over again

I see nu/pol/ doesn't know about brother Nathaniel, (((they))) control everything

What the fuck are you doing on /pol you fucking degenerate cunt

I'll do that the minute Orange Hitler stops bullying women, Muslims, Hispanics, gays and just about every other minority you worm.

Wow, what a stupid post that unironically sums up the emotional and baseless rhetoric of the Trump fan.

STOP FUCKIN DESECRATING OUT FLAG YOU CUNTS

"Who won the PEOPLE'S vote?"
Fucktard doesn't understand America's electoral system

Absolutely horrible, I never thought I would read such a hateful word. You should apologize for using such a derogatory term against people with special needs. Doesn't Australia have hate speech laws? I would throw you in prison for what you the deplorable image you posted.

It's an archaic and outdated system. At the end of the day the PEOPLE chose Hillary and the SYSTEM chose Trump.

lol settle down dingofucker
put the knife down

This proxy nigger does this shit for shekels newfags. You'll see the patterns after a while, remember put sage in all fields

The only people that voted for Clinton are illegals and left wing retards.

Patriots all voted for Trump.

Just 8 more years

That is retarded considering everyone knew the system going in to this. Why would a Cali reppublican even bother to show up since he knows where his state's going? Hillary intentionally campaigned for a popular vote win , spending resources in California that would have been better spent in Florida.

>Muh popular vote.
Sadly for you m8 thats not how you win the game, better luck next time :^)

No.

Uneducated, wife-beating, meth-addicted hicks voted Trump.

Intelligent, educated, worldly and cosmopolitan Americans voted Hillary.

>red counties are too ignorant to see the zionist scheme
>blue countries are part of the zionist scheme
BEAUTIFUL

And faggots like you vote Labor.

>Aussie shitposting hour

STOP REPLYING TO SLIDE THREADS SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS. SHAREBLUE ORGANIZERS CONSTANTLY RAID Sup Forums

You're a cunt faggot.

I hope he does.
I was thinking this too. but not for the same reasons you want him to resign.

I want him to resign and declare democracy and freedom dead, to state he has no control over the hidden hands that run the world, that the USA like every other country bar a few are puppet states of the elites.
That they are withholding knowledge and technology from the populace.
That they have the cures for everything and that chemicals are pumped into food, medicine and water to control the populations worldwide.
That he couldn't get access to secrets because he was stonewalled.
That for decades the presidents have been nothing more than frontmen mouth pieces for secret societies, the same secret society that had JFK killed and whom pose himself a threat.
The the media are all bought and paid for propaganda machines churning out brainwashing to the masses.
That there is blood on their hands that the worthless eaters (their words) will NEVER fully understand including innocent citizens.
That there are double agents posing as being on 'your side' but are really controlled opposition.
That Putin is just a chess player and part of 'them'.
That religion has been manipulated and that the truth has been skewed centuries ago by the elites as to make religion just another population manipulation tool.
That the New World Order is here and to wake up and wonder exactly why they bomb seemingly harmless third world countries living in poverty whereas Saudi Arabia is left alone.
That Israels Iron Dome is a firework display and nothing more to keep their population totally brainwashed and humbled on their knees.
That the UN is the global government, that NATO and the EU are branches of the GE.
And that he was the last hope for America and the free world, and they played the people against the idea of democracy and freedom.
And last of all to ask that his presidency be invalidated.
>"This is the end!"
>Exit stage right.

>this new

nah I'll bump it just to trigger r_thedonaldfags

GET OUT

Why did I vote for him :(

shut up you faggot

Thatsa spicy potato. LOL!
Great meme friend

digits confirm, OP is a faggot

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET OUUUT

double digits confirm, OP is a faggot

>kek

So, what, mentally ill people can't become President? Are you fucking retarded? I mean, you basically just said a transexual or homosexual can't become President. That's fucking bigotted.

Why the fuck are you even commenting? You belong to the most insignificant, non contributor in the world.

kys

Hillary will never be President. Ever. Ever. Just stop. I know you're using a sock account, but seriously, she ain't going to be President. No, not even if something happens to Trump. Pence becomes President.

She can run again in 2020. And if Russia actually fucks off this time, she'll win.

>australia
>complaining about trump

KEK

doubt the dems will touch her, she is toxic. Warren might be the next candidate.

>this zionist puppet is better than this zionist puppet
LMAOing at nu/pol/ so fucking hard

back to reddos

Kill yourself shill

WAHHH I'm a massive faggot wheres my safe space.

Grow a spine op.

GTFO SCUM

Your about to have 8 years of chronic sickness jkys

now we're talking

I love him, I hope he gets to serve liege then 8 years and lead the new crusade. I hope we get to out all commies inside FEMA camps.

?
Why isn't anyone in government asking questions?

news.com.au/world/europe/russian-spy-oleg-erovinkin-linked-to-donald-trumps-dirty-dossier-found-dead-in-moscow/news-story/2f09fe637d692769d260d1f3fd603ddd

forbes.com/sites/melikkaylan/2017/02/02/new-reasons-to-remember-the-lurid-russia-dossier-on-trump/#5998ceb961e6

thebeaverton.com/2016/12/trump-going-wait-kgbs-assessment-accusing-russia-election-tampering/ (What?!)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump–Russia_dossier (I don't care about the pee stories, but there's financial links to consider)

Steele decided to also pass on the information to British and American intelligence services because he believed that the findings were a matter of national security for both countries. However, he became frustrated with the FBI, which he believed was failing to investigate his reports, choosing instead to focus on investigating Hillary Clinton's emails. According to The Independent, Steele came to believe that there was a "cabal" inside the FBI, particularly its New York field office linked to Trump advisor Rudy Giuliani, which blocked any attempts to investigate the links between Trump and Russia.
Shortly after the presidential election, Senator John McCain, who had been informed about the alleged links between Kremlin and Trump, met with former British ambassador to Moscow Sir Andrew Wood. Wood confirmed the existence of the dossier and vouched for Steele. McCain obtained the dossier from David J. Kramer and took it directly to FBI director James Comey himself on December 9, 2016.

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg