Antifa are out killing ISIS in Syria

>Antifa are out killing ISIS in Syria

>Sup Forums is posting pepes on twitter and retweeting Paul Joseph Watson on twitter

Really made me think tbqh

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PissPigGranddad/status/827606384778833920
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_al-Qusayr_(2013)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good

Enjoy getting bombed by turkroaches.

In other words, we don't have to do anything and both Antifa and Islamic State get their members shot out from under them.

Sounds like a good deal to me.

>Antifa are out killing ISIS in Syria
It looks like anitfa is supporting ISIS

OMG I hate different opinions now

>Remote desert region with nondescript buildings.
>put some guys in camo, cover their faces
>hold anti-fa flag
>ISIS flag behind the group

No way that this could possibly be staged.

>Go to Syria for form Anarcho-communist society
>Victory is achieved
>Everyone contributes to society by herding goats and contributing goat products
Oh look, nothing changed.

>Anti-fa are so deluded they think Paul Joseph Cuckson is POL tier.

ISIS and leftists kill each other. Feelsgoodman.

This.

No, antifa are isis.

Nope, antifa has been fighting ISIS for ages :

>twitter.com/PissPigGranddad/status/827606384778833920

Antifas support Isis

Isis is not a threat to israel, it is a threat to iran backed regimes who are a threat to israel.

Antifas are the biggest israel supporters

I'm just gonna leave this here

So Hillary was running guns apparently to syrian rebels right.

Who funds antifa?
Who funds hillary?

There's your answer.

true

ohh that jew

he just did security, basically traveled to the middle east to do a more dangerous version of what all security personnel do here. He was never actually fighting ISIS lol

Proven to be fake news

Lots of dark-skinned arabs in antifa...

no theyre not faggot

fat kike ironybro LARPer goes to syria for a fancy photo-shoot for twitter likes and favs

what if this narrative hits the media to romanticize antifa and therefore legitimize them here. I mean, it is our media and they are sympathetic to antifa (or at least they look the other way)

Ratio of ISIS flags burned by antifa to American flags burned by antifascist = 0

kek, those cunts have no idea what flag they are holding up. They got sent it by some marxists and told to hold it up for propaganda

kek
look at that
they are talking on how to defect to the enemy in that twitter

We have killed a dozen of them and captured 2 of them alive...

Even three of them were American citizens, lel

Fuck you OP

Antifa is ISIS

ANTIFA RECRUITS FOR ISIS

ANTIFA IS GUNNA DO A DOMESTIC TERRORIST ATTACK TONIGHT

SUICIDE BY COP

FUCK ANTIFA

ANTIFA ARE A BUNCH OF COWARDS

well to be honest these retards are fighting for Rojava
they basically want to help Kurds make a anarchist area there
do different groups of kurds kill eachother?

>antifaschist kurdish nationalists
Really makes you think. Why don't they like ISIS multiculturalism ?

White nationalists are fighting ISIS also:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_al-Qusayr_(2013)

Anyone have the picture where Syria general helped the Russians bomb ISIS?

Exactly, fighting them would make them islamophobic nazis

ISLAM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISIS!!!1!1!1!!!

AFA believes that the turds are some kind of marxist revolutioneries(while 80% of them are tribalist islamist).
But let them go to Syria and get killed for a couple of sandniggers.We dont care,
/sg/ has killed more IS fighters than antifa has ever even seen.

inb4
>greek
>white

>t. moor descendant

>We'll let Antifa and ISIS fight it out, and then throw a bitchfit when we aren't in charge of the spoils or government

How is Sup Forums not the same as tumblr again?

>t. prisoner descendant with no sense of sarcasm

The irony

Why would we want to get ourselves killed fighting shitskins on behalf of other shitskins? I feel sorry for the Yazidis and id love to torture every isis chap to death because of it. But id only give my life for ethnic Europeans; fighting a war for the French, krauts, aussies or my own people or something. Killing for a cause is one thing, dying for it is quite another.

lol mate , one of the syrian /sg/ poster is an SAA guy that fought in Aleppo (idk if he's still alive now though) , and there's already a bunch of army guys (by that i mean people that actually fought) posting.
so stop with the antifa crap , even if it's true (might be since they would be fighting with kurds) , they're not the only one , and i'm pretty sure you won't hear about them once they get deployed to fight against the turks in Syria.

Big mouths , but still no videos from actual combat kek.

YEAH

ISLAM DINDU NUFFIN

>antifa are against nations and borders
>still get tricked into being volunteer soldiers for a kurdish ethnostate

ask on /sg/ somebody probably has screencaps , but even if they don't , they'll tell you it's true.

It's not an "ethnostate". Kurds want a direct democractic communal system and antifa supports them because they'ee anarchists

it's a kurdish state

They're out robbing defenseless yazidi families inbetween scrubbing toilets way back from the front and taking pictures for social media. They haven't fired a single bullet at ISIS.

No it's not. Pic related.

rojava doesn't exist, it's a leftypol meme used to trick gullible "revolutionaries" to travel to syria and fight to expand de facto kurdistan

see:

AND WE ARE STILL WINNING

>things i don't like don't exist
Kurds, Arabs and Syrians fight together for a an independent and democratic Syria. But whatever makes you sleep at night little fella.