AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH DRUMPFTARDS BTFO /POL BTFO AAHAHAHAHAHAA FAGGGGOTS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH DRUMPFTARDS BTFO /POL BTFO AAHAHAHAHAHAA FAGGGGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/141#efmBu3BvD
youtube.com/watch?v=1hm7W5BSZgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cute girl

You are the third Belgian poster to make a thread about this, shilling or just shitposting?

It should be obvious it's shills at this point.

bathing in your tears m8

this is exactly what Trump wanted. he is now immune from criticism when a shitskin knifes up a mall or shoots up a walmart

>shills
I always cringe when someone actually thinks people get paid to shitpost... on Sup Forums

Spotted the pvda stemmer

Are you sick of this shit? Do you want to end the left? Here's how:
There is a redpill NUKE sitting on YouTube right now:

Embed this in every forum, spam every news anchor, TWEET #ladygaga and #superbowl with the link in it, and watch the left crumble.

>be tolerant
>gay rights
>art is important

DUDE SHITTING CUM ON ANOTHER MAN'S FACE IS AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN TO WATCH PEOPLE.

That's why He's so butthurt and crying over Twitter?

Are you mentally retarded or have you seriously not been here the past year and a half?
People literally get paid to shill here, this isn't a conspiracy it's proven fact.
Kys.

Trump doesn't know shit about politics and law. Stop the presses.

he's selling it to bait the left further to their demise.

can we stop pretending that he's not a genius?

But it was literally confirmed that CTR did just that before the election.

you must be new, or a shill.

>These are the mental gymnastics trump fans have to undergo everyday

Not even close. Now he's more to blame than ever, because his horrible racist islamophobic beliefs provoked the poor muslims to terrorism.

it will be restored monday

to ignore his competence and perpensity for strategy at this point if fucking retarded, and if your a liberal, down right suicidal.

Bull fucking shit. Post a link if true. I shitpost here all the time, might as well get paid for it.

First JIDF, then CTR and now i don't fucking know.

Sup Forums needs a fucking boogie man to close its mind and refuse to debate.
"Hahhaa I will not debate because you're a shill lol :^)"

It's so ridiculous, they're just shitposters who like trigger newfags and redditórs like YOU, and you just keep feeding them. But whatever fäm.

>thinking middle america will buy this argument

i don't think so.

>Before: CANBYand FRIEDLAND, Circuit Judges.Thecourt has received appellants’emergencymotion (Docket EntryNo. 14). Appellants’request for an immediateadministrativestaypending fullconsideration of theemergencymotion for astaypending appealis denied.Appellees’opposition to theemergencymotion is dueSunday, February5,2017 at 11:59 p.m. PST. Appellants’replyin support of theemergencymotion isdueMonday, February6, 2017 at 3:00 p.m. PST.

the biggest practical joke in human history

>Trump makes a decision
>It gets overturned by a federal judge

WOW STRATEGIC MASTERMIND

Don't kid yourself, it this were Clinton you'd be laughing your ass off as well.

>h-hold u-up lemme just g-get my screenshot of a "suspicious" post

>have you seriously not been here the past year and a half?
Looks like you're the newfag who's only been here a year (like most trump supporters from reddit). People have claimed shills on Sup Forums for a decade. Always with the same shitty "evidence".

or something like?

It is weird because this was like the fourth thread I encountered made by a Belgian about the same topic, while most of the leftists/liberals here don't know about Sup Forums or care about it.

not an argument.

he knew the left would lose their shit and try everything to overturn a reasonable order. - they took the bait now when an inevitable attack happens he can take to twitter and remind everyone why he was right.

So... Monday back in place by a higher court.

oh yeah!!! we'll appeal it again!!!!!!!

sure go ahead lets take it to the supreme court... just confirm our judge first...

5d chess boys

How is it weird you fucking retard. You keep replying with butthurt every single thread. That's what he want and that's what you're giving to him, why would he stop?

You have zero evidence to make that conclusion. His decision was unlawful and the judge was right to overturn it. It has nothing to do with politics. Give me proof this is part of his master plan.

It was my first thread about this, but I'm sure enjoying the butthurt.

DUDE LMAO

I agree that the latest news is not good. Not that it cant be twisted into a postive (the entire system is against me etc...) But lets be clear on a few things, a rogue politically motivated judge could do this to anyone, but it should have been an easy win for Trump he has explicit powers on this from the const. And the judges order itself is full of insane garbage and would set nullification precedence. Meaning it would be worth war to correct. So the appeal should have been slam dunk and the judge impeached (if support could be rallied). In the few days that the part of this travel ban was affected an attack would have proven the point. However even delayed Trump controls state department. That means no NEW visas... So travel ban still in effect some parts wrongfully held up by rogue judge until slower appeal happens.

In summary not a quick win, but perhaps can be converted into a bigger one with mpre effort.

wtf i love immigration from ISIS territory now

A happening is coming.
You couldn't have prevented it, don't feel bad.

a. it wasn't unlawful
b. the fact that he outwitted the entire media establishment, hollywood, silicon valley, the republicucks and demoracts is evidence of my conclusion
c. pick related

Wait and you will see.

"tranen" gezien hoe hardnekkig je deze post tracht te pushen kan ik niets anders vaststellen dan dat je hopeloos mannetje bent

it's fucking hilarious to see trumptards btfo, you don't have to pay me for that to be a good time

>zo anaal gepijnigd zijn
KEK

>j-just wait until one of those immigrants kills someone! y-you'll see!
San Bernardino guy was born in Chicago.
Tsarnaevs born in Kyrgyzstan.
9/11 hijackers mostly Saudis.

This

Why would ISIS take someone who was leaving the country. If this is the case then what if we are using that opportunity to infiltrate ISIS ?

Found Shareblue

why are you so fucking bored with your shitty life

the vast majority of trump posters always boil down to the same fucking conclusion about the actions of this fucking tard of a president

>well whatever as long as libtards are crying! lmfao establishment btfo!

you don't give a single shit about what he is doing, nor do you care about the well being of your nation as a whole. you would rather push corrosive and divisive behavior as long as those you hate are suffering, regardless of the consequences.

in fact, if police started rounding up people who believed something that wasn't pro-trump (aka your liberal scapegoat), and started shooting them, you would cheer that on and encourage it JUST because it harms "muh libtards" you fucking faggot - forgetting the fact that tyranny is what the founding fathers fought against and wanted to prevent.

I know it's not that bad right now, Trump is president and as any good american should I accept that. However, the path you are in is definitely one that would allow said behavior. You make me fucking sick.

how would they know you fucking imbecile

>implying middle america cares about the details

>one belgian autist keeps shitposting the same garbage
>must be a shill

have you never met a fucking Sup Forums autist sperg

they're all capable of this shit

just go to the Sup Forums board and look at the autistic pedoposters, they never leave

arguments detected: 0.

A lot of fancy words for a spic...or maybe a shill with a proxy.

Wasn't there a video of the ban getting signed and going through or something like that?

Watch what you say about his wife m8

>you would cheer that on and encourage it

Can't speak for others but I know I would.

it's gross as shit, moron.

That girl will be BLEACHED as soon as shes in puberty.
Whites are dangerous

Which makes you unamerican and pro-tyranny. Commit suicide now.

>Did you see what she was wearing?

>lady gaga brings peaceful, moderate Muslim on stage as a form of protest
>said Muslim slits her throat in front of millions
It's a win/win

>vacationing in Iraq

Who are these fucked judges?

We are seeing decades of infiltration springing up eveywhere.

>shooting up a walmart

Good thing i got my ADD training from the hilarious video that corporate forced us to watch.

That's an acronym for AVOID DENY DEFEND for you unemployed NEETs.

I'm litterally only watching of a major happening.
>tfw we reichstag 2 jehadi bogaloo

All these judges are based in liberal courts.

When these (((judges))) end up being found dead all over the country, they'll stop this shit quick and proper. Only a matter of time. Tick tock.

It is inevitable when the next muzzie goes snackbar and Trump will use it as an excuse to go even more harsh.

This is just how Trump wants it. He'll appeal in court, they'll find that the constitution allows him to ban immigration, the judge will be kicked because he acted without precedent, then Trump can select a judge to replace him. As a bonus, it'll look like the left are blatantly disregarding the constitution.

>pro-tyranny

Of course I'm pro tyranny. Welcome to Sup Forums motherfucker.

That's just because you're a paki and too dumb and smelly to join us at crew, sorry

Wait, so Trump is powerless against this? I thought the president was a little more powerful than this.

You thought wrong. The judicial system is what actually rules our government and its fucked up because judges don't have to answer to the people, they are not elected and their terms are for life. We need judicial reform

His request to immediately reinstate the ban was denied. This just means they'll have to fight for it in court, which he will.

For fucks sake Shareblue have pretty much taken over this board.

>push corrosive and divisive behavior as long as those you are suffering

America has needed someone as controversial and Donald Trump for a very long time now and he is controversial in pretty much all of the right ways.

What made me even begin to get interested in the man was the moment I found out he was the only candidate who saw Syria, Muslims and all of that Islamic crap for what it truly is: A threat that needs to be dealt with rather than another group of people for America to clean up after and take care of. Both Bernie and Hillary wanted to actively bring in refugees like a couple of Eurocucks.

Germany, France, Sweden, and every other country who has taken in refugees have all regretted it in some way or another and have even had to deal with the violence of those fucked up and savage people. Donald Trump and the people who supported his decision to fight for closed borders (in regards to countries that harbor them,) just realized it first.

>Islam is the state religion of Saudi Arabia. The connection between Islam and Saudi Arabia (or at least the western Hejaz region of the country) is uniquely strong. The kingdom, which sometimes is called the "home of Islam"

Fags
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/141#efmBu3BvD

>inb4 circumstantial evidence isn't good enough
This isn't a court of law and Jews have no power here. We know what you're up to, kike puppets

Joke is on us, he is only pretending to be retarded

The travel ban was never going to work long-term. It was always just political insurance so he can blame the Left if another terrorist attack happens while he's president.

You have to think ahead.

Still salty because he won?

It's treason if we cannot control who travels to our nation.
He should shut down all foreign travel.

They literally fuck admitted it.You must be shilling if you can't accept the fact that shills exist.

Order 66 soon!

This. America needs to enter another state of isolation.

The obvious segregation in walmart's break rooms makes me sick. Blacks sitting in the back?

youtube.com/watch?v=1hm7W5BSZgU

>shills exist
>literally 1/3rd of people on Sup Forums are shills
>conveniently all the people who disagree with me are shills
lol fucking retard.
Looks like you're the newfag who's only been here a year (like most trump supporters from reddit). People have claimed shills on Sup Forums for a decade. Always with the same shitty "evidence".

That isn't segregation. Black people just like sitting together and towards the back of a room where either learning or work are associated.

/thread

Keep in mind that these aren't American blacks, rather, they are fresh off the boat from west Africa who barely know English.

>muslim attack happens

>trump says "this is your fault, I tried to stop it"

10d chess

I hope 9/11 2.0 happens just so he can say this.

Expect some EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEME vetting after that tragedy.

Where the fuck were these judges when Obama was arming isis? Or handing money to Saudia Arabia? Or is it constitutional to hand guns and money to terrorist?

Looks literally retarded.