FRENCH MILITARY SURRENDERS TO ROBBERS

CHEESE EATING SURRENDER MONKEYS ROFLMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/376366-france-police-weapons-mcdonalds/
militaryfactory.com/battles/french_military_victories.asp
theblaze.com/news/2013/02/01/machine-gun-stolen-undercover-agents-names-exposed-after-botched-atf-sting-now-lawmakers-demand-answers/
weaponsman.com/?p=38530
thetruthaboutguns.com/2011/03/robert-farago/atf-creates-black-market-for-stolen-guns-and-then-arrests-a-bunch-of-thieves/
leparisien.fr/bourgogne/cote-d-or-caillassage-et-vol-de-camion-les-pompiers-victimes-d-un-guet-apens-03-02-2017-6652656.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Descent_of_Elizabeth_II_from_William_the_Conqueror
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a madness. Not even the US embassy is safe from all the happenings.

hillary didn;t get elected

they'll be ok

fucking frogs, they lost their balls since Napoleon fucking lost.

We already had to save their asses on that fucking train last year because Frenchies are too big of cucks to defend themselves. This isn't surprising. North Korea should just take it over at this point tbqh.

>le french surrender epic maymay xD

We have the best millitary history in Europe

The same thing happens to our cops and National Guard regularly. Retards go into a McDonalds or some other place for lunch, leave guns visible or the windows down, and come back to a car missing firearms.

fpbp

>It's real

Mother of fuck.

This

This shit already happened in the US but burgers in this thread talk about it like it' the end of France

I'm sure Mohammed Ahmed will return those guns immediately.

>We have the best millitary history in Europe
>Patriotic War of 1812
>1940

militaryfactory.com/battles/french_military_victories.asp

France couldn't even manage to take care of fucking Mali without crying for free help from the US after a few days

bretty gud

you got cucked by a few afghan goatfuckers

i always thought how it was weird with all those military patrols in europe nobody managed to lose a gun
I mean a soldier here left his rifle in civilian bus and some kids found it later

So an unmarked van gets stolen, it's not a direct surrender.
Which begs the question,
the soldiers involved, are they white french people or shitskins?

>things that never happened

>This shit already happened in the US
To burger cops maybe. Fully fledged fucking soliders being DISARMED though? Mate just kys, everyone in France, you are truly cucked by the muslim cock.

And you've got cucked by some desert coons from Sahara and some malnourished rice farmers from Vietnam.

>algeria
>vietnam
b-but those w-were colonial, y-you can't...
>ww2
>ww1
>franco-prussian
france has been shit since they lost the napoleonic wars

>surrender, disarmed
What the fuck, they just left their guns in their car, which got stolen.

History doesn't mean jack shit Jean-Pierre, by that logic Denmark is a mighty empire.

can't wait for them to be used to kill french citizens by immigrants.

They were not disarmed by force turd. They left their guns in an unmarked van, went to eat breakfast and someone broke into the van.
Question is if it was arranged?

>In order for its offensive against Islamists in Mali to succeed, France needs the assistance of the United States and other countries, a French official said.

>"We really need the help of everybody and when countries such as Morocco and Algeria are opening their skies to our planes," the official said. "That's crucial because that's a mark of full solidarity for our mission - which is needed, it's really needed."

Want me to find the story where they were incapable of fueling planes (also may have run out of ammo and food) and were butthurt when the US suggested they pay for the help? They wound up with gibs like every NATO country that refuses to pull their own weight.

Yeah, check the FBIstatus BATF record for losing or having weapons nicked. Case a while back of a select fire carbine being left on a car roof. Plus you fuckers literally give them to cartels - gunwalker program

>go to France
>threaten French soldier with finger-gun
>take his real gun
>threaten French military base with a real gun and steal their tank
>threaten whole country with a tank and crown yourself as a king of France

>not emperor
Weak.

>soldier leaving their rifle unattended
>acceptable behaviour

Don't know how eurocucks do things but an Australian soldier would never do that. Chargeable offence in the Australian Army.

theblaze.com/news/2013/02/01/machine-gun-stolen-undercover-agents-names-exposed-after-botched-atf-sting-now-lawmakers-demand-answers/

>Don't worry about the Nazis guys... our Maginot Line is top of the line French engineering

weaponsman.com/?p=38530

"An HK MP5 in 10mm has been lost by a southern California special agent. According to the agent, the submachine gun, the mag and ammo, and a protective vest were stolen from his or her car (the agent remains unidentified… when they screw up, FBI Special Agents are secret agents)."

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Regardless of how you feel about the French, those goddamned shitskin fucking savages don't deserve that dignity. Milice when?

Yes I don't agree (though I have done similiar things when I was a soldier, leaving my weapon + live ammo unattended in a locked secure van, to go eat pizza)
But they were not disarmed, it wasn't a strongarm robbery or anything of the kind like you implied.

Poor guy just wanted to get a famas, the meme weapon, since we don't produce them anymore.

Doubt the story, I bet they sold their weapons and ammo.

Don't worry, I am a cop in the US and I'm backing you on this.

My department had a reserve officer's car broken into and the bandits got away with 4 rifles and 2 handguns.

Like this?
thetruthaboutguns.com/2011/03/robert-farago/atf-creates-black-market-for-stolen-guns-and-then-arrests-a-bunch-of-thieves/

>conscripts going on operationpepperonipizza.jpg
You guys are fucked if Russia invades.

>Weapons from the soldiers’ car were stolen on Thursday afternoon
>At the time of the robbery, the two troops were having breakfast inside the restaurant
>Two assault rifles, as well as ammunition for 9mm automatic pistols, were stolen through a broken window
Wow it's fucking nothing

>implying I was a conscript at the time
Wouldn't have the balls as a conscript to do something like that, it was during my time as a "professional", cunt

"french military" is an oxymoron.

Is there a better source for this? I just saw articles from RT and Sputnik which are both white propoganda for the Kremlin. Surely there's got to be a French publication that wrote about this?

>We have the best millitary history in Europe
only because of napoleon

the rest of your history is full of utter shit

>cunt

Not entirely. France did pretty well the latter parts of the Hundred Years' War.

>1st rule in the army: never leave your rifle behind

French Army worst army

meanwhile politicians are bashing trump for le border control.

>gestalt

ask yourself why 70% of your cucked language comes from french

What else could they do?

They gun them down and they go to jail for 40 years

Hopefully they were French?

More like 10%. Most of which are never used.

can you remember what happened in the former parts
>guy marches north to fight off one army then marches south to fight off another
>people are surprised when he loses
that's more of a viking achievement if anything

DELET DIS

i see you typing with superfluous vowels all the time though

>Anglos who settled in France
>French
Ask yourself why you're speaking "French" and not Gaulish.

>More like 10%. Most of which are never used
>percent
>used

These two come straight from old French.

We only loose when allied with anglos... Must be a coincidence

>French Military Surrenders

Is that even a headline? It's been 100% true ever since Napoleon was exiled.

same day French firefighters get attacked during an ambush near Dijon. Some of the attackers try to stole a fire truck.

leparisien.fr/bourgogne/cote-d-or-caillassage-et-vol-de-camion-les-pompiers-victimes-d-un-guet-apens-03-02-2017-6652656.php

Yeah, but you don't see any English territories in France anymore, do you?

Wuz i Kang?

Actually yes I do, unfortunately. Tell your queen to give us back the Channel Islands at once.

>france reclaims territory that belonged to it in the first place
that's like saying "yeah i broke my arm but it isn't broken anymore"

Oh dear lord.

>Yeah, but you don't see any English territories in France anymore, do you?
Channel Islands, Dunkirk and Calais. They can keep Dunkirk and Calais, the Channel Islands are ours.

Who's your queen Quebec fag?
diz

nice bait

>implying Dunkerque and Calais were ever considered British clay by anyone outside the UK

You only got to keep these cities for a while because both the Spanish and the French were happier to see them in your hands than the hands of the enemy. When the French decided to retake them, you surrendered them without even fighting and fled to England.

You missed the part.
> threaten whole world with acquired nukes
> get rekt

Rare

And now look at Dunkirk and Calais... Have fun with that.

Actually,without Napoleon,we would have a better victory/defeat ratio

You mean like you're having fun in London under Emir Sadiq Khan I ?

Fpbp

lol

I think they should be investigated for sabotaging france and intentionally giving weapons to enemies.

Don't even go there Paris, don't even go there.

>>ww1
Wtf we lot WW1 ? I didn't know that

Phoneposter here. WTF IS THAT FLAG?

There must be some kind of chemical in the snails.

Sri Lanka

A German.

>Who's your queen Quebec fag?
The fagulous Justine Trudeau... Durrr, fucking faggot is more of a Queen than are liz.

>Dozens of dead leftist degenerates, sharp rise in nationalism sentiment
Gotta admit, if this hadn't happened in my country, I'd have been pretty happy about it.

>Actually,without Napoleon,we would have a better victory/defeat ratio
source for this bullshit?

Kek, well played.

No mosques have been burned down tho.. Even Germany and Sweden have the bollocks to do that.

Sort it out lad.

No we do

that was pretty stupid. do you really believe this?

AHAHAHA

You can hardly make a sentence in english without using a french word

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Descent_of_Elizabeth_II_from_William_the_Conqueror