You literally can't defend Islamophobia

Counting the number of innocent white people who have been killed by Muslims who got a little overzealous about their great religion's injunction for relation might be a good exercise for little kids just learning to count, but if you want a real brainteaser you should try to count all the people murdered, raped, and enslaved by Europeans, and the square miles of land stolen and poisoned by them ever since the concept of the "West" was invented.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OShTUfGCnVQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muzzammil_Hassan
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sweden

Absolute kek.

It's not an irrational fear, I just don't want to deal with these people or pay for them in any way. I don't support child rape, stoning women to death, random beheadings ove perceived slights, slavery and forced virginity checks. I don't know why you would and quite frankly I don't care. Get the fuck out.

Are those Muslim men on that pic threatening that poor woman with beatings if she takes the hijab off?

>sweden

Suck a pig dick, Ahmed.

>Islamophobia
there is nothing wrong with having fear of this retarded and intolerant religion whom may i reminded you are committing terrorist attacks around the clock

>Swedistan

>Sweden

>You literally can't defend Islamophobia

>People choose to follow the most backward and violent way of living on Earth and we can't give them shit for it.

how quick people have forgotten 9/11

>You literally can't defend Islamophobia

Their religion tells them to slaughter non-muslims.

Yeah ok, let me just ignore an obvious threat to my family's safety because some white dudes did something centuries ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=OShTUfGCnVQ

Tits or gtfo

Caliphate of Stockholm when ?

Håll käften din jävla kuksugare.

" but if you want a real brainteaser you should try to count all the people murdered, raped, and enslaved by Europeans, and the square miles of land stolen and poisoned by them ever since the concept of the "West" was invented. "

As compared to since when the concept of Islam/Arab/Persian was invented? Pretty sure it way more for the mudslime world, sorry Swedish cuck. Islamophobia does not exist, have a fear of mudslimes is totally rational!!!

Nuke Sweden

Islamaphobia doesn't apply to this situation, neither does xenophobia. There is no fear of Muslims from any of us. We want to preserve our culture and prevent the needless suffering of others around the world. It's simple.

Nobody defends this bullshit muslim brotherhood propaganda term ahmed.

Fucking this. If you bring up 9/11 as a reason to distrust Muslims you're an evil bigot who's stuck in the past. But it's fine for Jews to still cry and lament something that happened over 60 years ago?

Islamophobia implies people are actually afraid of you sub-human goatfuckers.

Holy shit, either bait or your brain is rewired into guilt tripping yourself to no end.
At this point I can't even say who's baiting whom.

Kuksugare is such a beautiful word it should be transfered as is into every language in the world.

>People are currently doing bad things
>But the ancestors of the victims might have done something bad
>Therefore the victims have no right to defend themselves.

Yeah okay. What about, for example, the arab slave trade? Does that mean I can allahu ackbar arabs?

Börje is feeling white guilt cause Sweden has occupied the whole africa and enslaved everyone.
Then again Börje is saying there is no culture of any kind in Sweden. Translate: Swedes cannot have had slavery culture.
Börje also is saying there is no Swedes at all never was, everybody came from Africa. Translate: Europeans are not guilty of occupying and killing. It was the Africans (original human) that has killed, enslaved and destroyed people.
Africa is to blame!

Ahmed, take your backwards religion and leave my country.

You can't spread a few thousand native Americans over an entire continent and say each one owned 500 square miles a piece and had it stolen from them.

First of all, many of them didn't believe land could be owned, hence you can't steal land from someone that isn't making a claim that it's their's. Qed.

Secondly, no scientific advancement would have happened if muslims had conquered Europe and Greece early on. Why do you think the Renaissance didn't happen in tye middle east? They beheaded every da vinca and raped his whole family as soon as he tried to innovate. The crusades were the best thing that could,have happened to science because it was harsh to science, but still let it advance, unlike with the camel riders.

You have to go back. And if you were born in Europe you can choose which middle-eastern or African shithole you move to.

Why defend something that doesn't exist?

>ever since the concept of the "West" was invented.

you say that as if every historically-white nation banded together as a racial bloc to fuck over non-whites worldwide

whites periodically slaughtered one another just the same as non-whites, just the same as they were slaughtered on occasion by non-whites

the difference is in degree of capability and circumstance (read:smallpox); not of malicious capacity

it seems to me that the truly universal trait amongst our species is the capacity for one group of humans to threaten or enact violence on another for perceived or actual gain

I remember reading Trevor Phillips' multiculti opinions years ago. It's interesting he had the humility to admit he was wrong.

>how she really feel

>you say that as if every historically-white nation banded together as a racial bloc to fuck over non-whites worldwide

there are actually plenty of examples throughout history where warring white nations put aside their differences and formed alliances to destroy a non-white invading threat.

the white race naturally looks after its own.

>-phobia
How do they keep getting away with it?

You're right, Swedebro.

Islamophobia IS wrong, as it denotes an intrinsic fear.

You should never fear your enemies.

Why do people call hating/disliking islam "islamophobia" despite very few actually fearing it?

I have a mate who hates tomatos but i never call him tomatophobic.

Sweden, please...

>1 post by this ID

The eternal Swede strikes again.

i suppose you could say that about the Ottomans and some others; i'd say that it is both arguable and moot that alliances formed against them were racially-based

after all, you see how many European nations, not exactly on the best of terms, united against Napoleon? no decent patriot or even lukewarm citizen wishes to see his or her place of birth/identity conquered by another

A

>trevor phillips

wut

A phobia is an irrational fear.

To dislike Islam is neither a fear, not is it irrational.

Obongo merking countries via drone, allowing Islamic brotherhood rebels to seize control has done more damage than anyone else ever could

I can defend islamohatred though

you can't defend one group by pointing at things another group did, unless you are a child or a retard

Yes I can.

I only want white Europeans to live in my country because I have the freedom of association and I have the right to live with my people.

Wow, that was easy.

I still cannot fathom how the feminist movement can defend Islamic culture with a straight face and say anyone who dislikes it is a bigot.

Standards x 2

Luckily for them your opinion does not constitute consensus.

Source. If true, this is fucking hilarious.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muzzammil_Hassan

I literally spent 5 seconds searching on Google for his name and found links

Stop being lazy you stupid faggot

Leave those poor muslims alone. They are just trying to practice their religion in peace.

thanks bro, was going to tell him to search, what a faggot

In yet, here you are, proving the link anyways. :')

>Islamophobia

I don't even fear islam, i just outright reject it. Its incompatible to christian/western values and has no place here.

I can.

Islam is the one abrahamic religion that hasn't modernised or reformed in any way since it's fucking inception. Whereas jews follow teachings by prophets leading their people to freedom and christians follow the teachings of a pacifist carpenter, muslims follow the teachings of a violent genocidal warlord who encourages rape and violence to expand his idelogy.

are you one of them mooslims?

Does anyone remember the reason colonialism happened was for a passage to India away from the ottomans because they were cheap, thieves, untrustworthy, stealing white women and literally stabbing people in the back?

Do they forget that women are for sale, circumcision is prescribed and all money goes to the arabic/semetic race under sharia law?

You can't defend OP drawing breath.

Only crime statistics say that 51% of all muslim immigrants have police records in the first year they come here.

The majority of them isn't """innocent""". Learn that you fucking cuck.

haha sweden good one

Islamophobia does not exist sven
Phobia is an irrational fear
Being scared of Islam is not irrational

Or you could be an intelligent individual and appreciate that scum like you rely on what whites have done, and start to appreciate that everyone has done bad things throughout history, but Asians and whites were more capable and so killed more. Alternatively you could just make excuses for an obviously barbaric cult of horny goat fuckers even though the goat fuckers themselves are trying to get out of goat fucker controlled territories. Funny you bring up slavery when it was the west who forced everyone else to give it up (not that Muslims took too much attention)

Maybe if you "peaceful" fucks would grow a spine and reform your damn religion to purge the "someone drew Allah's fingernail BEHEAD HIM" crowd, we wouldn't be worried about how much of your body is comprised of nitroglycerin.

And maybe grow some thick skin so the slightest micro-aggression doesn't send you into ALLAHU ACKBAR mode.

If there was one country who's advice should not even be considered in the matter of foreign policy or cultural integration, it would be the country that is soon to cease existence due to degeneracy triggered implosion.

Just sayin'.

swedes. inventing longwinded ways of saying "YES." since first tasting semen. kek

Political islam & sharia are absolutely incompatible with western constitutional democracies and republics.

You cannot "co-exist" with a group of people who are taught that they must mandate everyone else "submit". Even in homogeneous islamic nations, factions persecute less powerful factions.

Have you not read the q'uran? What about the Hadith?

Go watch Dr. Bill Werner's "why we are afraid" on you tube.

You might have some argument had islam not murdered almost all jews & christians in the levant.......

self hating cuck, typical swed.

you know it was europe that ended the slavery, and arabs where trading slaves 400 years before us.

fucking autist kys

>All Islamic propaganda features a woman and never a man
Can we just meme that there are no women Muslims, just female slaves.

Islamophobia is a misleading term. A phobia is an irrational fear resulting in a mental disorder. Fear of islam is healthy survival mechanism, like fear if sticking your finger in an electrical outlet or jumping on train tracks.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

>sweden

pls be proxy jew

>Sweden defending Islam
Pure pottery

You literally can't defend Islam. Wait, the flag.

All races are equally capable of evil, the only difference is that white people have possessed the means to do evil efficiently.

>"Islamophobia"

Fuck. You.

A swedecuck unknowingly enforcing Islamic speech codes.

At the end of the 1970s, Iranian fundamentalists invented the term "Islamophobia" formed in analogy to "xenophobia". The aim of this word was to declare Islam inviolate. Whoever crosses this border is deemed a racist

>always showing the woman and not the man for sympathy points

More predictable than a sappy Apple commercial.

>Flag
I really want to believe that the cucks are proxy posters, but it's getting harder to believe that you're trolling

WHY DO YOU LOVE TO SUCK ADORNO'S KIKEDICK SO MUCH?

You're right, I can't defend something that isn't real. Islam is an ideology of conquest and people have every right to criticise and/or reject it. Opposing islam is not an allergy or an irrational fear, it's a completely reasonable opinion. You can't just slap -phobia on any word and hope it'll make sense you retarded cuck.

If you don't like it, fuck off back to the middle east and be with your own kind

if they are so troubled about discrimination I suggest they move back to their own countries
respect is fucking earned it isn't a human right

Go back to your country if you're a muslim.

If you're white, unironically neck yourself.

The funny thing is they're actually religiously obligated to make their way back to an Islamic majority country.

Pretty sure I can; anyone who is a Muslim or supports them is not a human being and has no rights. Killing them isn't murder, it's more like putting an animal out of its misery.

Watch me Sven.

""" Islamophobia""" is A-Ok.

There, and you couldn't even stop me.

why the fuck should I care?
if I had the choice between saving the lives of 100 mil muslims and one of my countrymen I would choose my countryman
nuke all muslims and also jews just for prophylaxis

nuke us.

Inget vettigt att bidra med?

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

i can post links like this all day