Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Tumblrisms/status/828204196910489601
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YOU CAN STOP NOW

>Trump hasn't shitposted about SNL yet

Is he okay?

>travel ban blocked
>Trump tweets angrily
Is the dream over, then? What can Trump do to surmount this?
How does one judge have the power to sabotage an executive order anyway.

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

who are the co sponsors?

Based Hunter. It's a shame he has to serve in Commiefornia

That's the whole point of the division of power between the executive, judicial and legislative branches.

Otherwise you literally have a dictatorship.

Where's that Aussie? I want to give him (You)s.

>watching SNL

Can Trump win or is America forever lost because of some federal judge?

I don't watch it. But Donald Trump usually does.

Thanks for asking.

Let's break things up on its components:

1) Visas are granted at the sole discretion of the executive, headed by the president. No new visas will be granted to these 7 countries unless the executive wants to (and it doesn't) and no judge order can force them.

2) they judge ruling only my applies to current visa holders meaning they can't be blocked wholesale. Oh, well, seems like they will have to be blocked case by case, coincidentally all of them being blocked
3) they judge ruling is bullshit anyway and will be repealed in days. When they happen I bet Trump will end up csncellinf the visa of anyone entering during the injunction duration just for the butthurt it will created

Bottom line is: they're fucked and are stalling

Concern shills are hard at work today. They see to forget that the left is watching the most powerful republican legislature ever and in 2018 they will have over 20 senators at the chopping block vs. 8 from the republican side.

Here is my answer: to rub salt on their wounds and remind them of who has all the power

Isn't it sad that Trump detractors like the shills in this very thread have nothing else left but fortune telling and wishing for him to failure?

Think about it: for this whole campaign those guys at least had hope

> polls were at their side
> media was at their side
> betting houses were at their side
> pollsters were at their side
> celebrities were at their side

And yet, their side (meaning the anti trump side) lost and lost big.

Trump now has

> the presidency
> a red senate
> a red congress
> a supreme court pick to be done weeks after being innaugurated
> probably two more to fill before the end of this first term
> not impossible two more right in the middle of his second term
> all but one state legislature needed to start constitutional changes

And now here they are: fortune telling

> Trump won't such and such
> Senate won't confirm such and such
> Congress won't pass such and such

And every step of the way, much like in the election, they get proved wrong by the facts on the ground (when Trump delivers) and then they move the next fortune telling and the next wish for things to go wrong

It is sad, really. Most of the people on this board and on this general are having the time of their lives and their presence here makes them even happier for knowing someone on the other side is here to witness it

Shills: I salute you. Keep it up tho, I'm saving this text as pasta (so I can repost it often) and let what I just said sink in.

> you have no hope left other than wishing for other people failure.
> you have no power and no hope

Think about it

They have little to no authority on the matter they ruled on and will be overturned. The court that issued the order is the 8th circuit court which has nearly 80% of its rulings overturned at this level.

It is nothing.

What's for Sunday breakfast lads?

>8th circuit court
9th* apologies.

And now here is a blast from the past. I have a theory that at least one of the hordes that come to grief come from that place.

Funniest thing is that we live in the best timeline. For example. imagine we live at Hillary's timeline

> Hillary got elected president and, not one day later this place is flooded by people from every corner of the internet
> Threads and more threads gloating, asking for the closure of this board and asking for violence against Trump supporters pop up
> Mods stick the "THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG" and her ugly face on the board
> Trump supporters are chased off every single corner of the internet: reddit, twitter, tumblr, FB
> The witch hunt doesn't stop online: teachers lose their jobs for supporting Trump openly, business lose customers to boycotts or are burn down with inpunity
> Come inauguration day, Hillary's unending bag of money is able to buy the exact same attendance numbers Trump brought; media lauds it as a success never seen before.
> Celebrities, artists, writers, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga are there, front and center instead of former presidents and politicians
> First executive orders criminalizes hate speech, creates punishment for site owners that do not abide by the "voluntary" common code of conduct
> Hiro gives no fucks, closes down Sup Forums and go back to Japan and its "sane" free speech laws

Felt the heat from Hillary timeline? Now look at where we are right now

> manager said categorically no to closing down Sup Forums
> reddit cannot close the_donald, the official subreddit of support to the president of the united states
> Trump is signing executive orders and getting legislation passed at a record setting pace, fulfilling all his promises
> More and more people that were "in the closet" with regards to Trump support are coming out openly, even celebrities like Nicole Kidman and Matthey McConeagui (or whatever his name spells)

And all the left has is tears of impotent rage and stalling tactics

Can anyone explain to me if its bad that agencies and people undermine the presidents orders cause in my eyes it seems really bad or am i just overreacting?

Are you sick of this shit? Do you want to end the left? Here's how:
There is a redpill NUKE sitting on YouTube right now:

#

Embed this in every forum, spam every news anchor, TWEET #ladygaga and #superbowl with the link in it, and watch the left crumble.

>be tolerant
>gay rights
>art is important

DUDE SHITTING CUM ON ANOTHER MAN'S FACE IS AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN TO WATCH PEOPLE...

Of course he can win. He filed an appeal in the 9th Circuit; it will surely be overruled. This means it will go to the Supreme Court, whose favorite hobby is BTFO of the 9th Circuit

Is this a good shotgun for defending my home and family during civil unrest?

Remington Versa Max Tactical, semi-auto with Urbino stock.

>What can Trump do to surmount this?
Appeal to a higher court which will overrule the lower one almost immediately because they literally do not have a valid argument

The Judiciary is one of the most corrupt parts of our government. Each judge is basically a Feudal lord lording over their district. I think Trump also supports reducing term limits and electing judges too.

11 replies and no AWOO? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Rice, mushrooms, tofu, cabbage.

So so soooo racist.

The civilized world will not forget this.

B R U H

that's not awoo, that's abbooo :DD

Looks like your average American.

Black coffee, toast with butter or jelly.

I envy the British and their full breakfasts tho. What are the Brits eating today?

Why are portugalposters best posters?

God bless you guys.

THICC

I understand that, but one judge? ONE judge?

>they're fucked and are stalling
So Trump's angry tweets is him playing 6D chess again? Make the left think they won and celebrate while quietly proceeding with the plan?

Barron is going to be some kind of Howard Hughes of the future, an Eldon Tyrell.
The Steve Jobs of cyber

Thank you very much for your quality posting, I wished to know:

Are you already working on 2018 election data or is it still rather early? The polling numbers are already coming out and previously "stronghold" states are feeling some heat. What do you think about 2018 so far?

>telling me what to do

What would stop trump from just resubmitting the eo with a different name adding another country to it every single time they do this.

Why does everyone act like the 9th circuit already made its decision?

They only ruled against the emergency appeal, they're still gonna do a hearing on Monday.

If I'm reading that correctly it was submitted by a CA representative? Man that will sting if it passes

Cheers for taking those shitskins off our hands seppos!

Average Middle Easterner, actually
>see flag and ID
Ah it's you again! Have this (You).

That sounds really good. I've had a migraine for ~30 hours now and that sounds REALLY good. If you were a good Buddhist, you'd share while reminding me of the nature of my suffering.

Full English is god tier. No good English breakfast joint anywhere near me.

The executive has no right to issue or otherwise withhold visas arbitrarily.

>And now here they are: fortune telling
What's funny is that they keep saying "POLLS SHOW TRUMP WITH HISTORICALLY LOW RATINGS FOR EARLY PRESIDENCY", completely forgetting that people no longer hold faith in polls anymore.

Probably more than you need. Save your money. Spend $300 or less on a mossberg 500 variant. Simple, cheap, available everywhere, reliable as fuck.

Hillary's timeline would literally be
>Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

no because you are too fat to wield it properly.

Get something dainty and pearl handled you man child bitch.

Need to go and this will be last thread from me someone needs to take over. Thanks in advance.

Introduced by a Californian , co sponsored by both a Californian and Pennsylvanian. It's as if election night never ended.

There's a reason why they tried this shit at the very last minute on a friday afternoon: they knew that trump and co couldn't do much about it until monday/tuesday which gives them the whole weekend to parade this false victory to their cultists.

Remember: they have zero power at the moment, even less in a few weeks time. Only the ability to delay. Delay does not mean cancel or block.

The suffering is transient. Do get some sleep and calm sitting time, m8. Good to decompress.

People don't sleep and do nothing enough.

>mfw the Patriots win the superb owl

> So Trump's angry tweets is him playing 6D chess again?

No, Trump likes to vent on Twitter. He is as much angry about this as he was about SNL or about sharks in past years.

Then he goes back to the White House, make sweet love with Melania and then goes to read other ways he can make America great again.

In two weeks nobody will be talking about this anymore, and will be talking about the outrage of the day.

today the patriots lose the superbowl lmao trump is a such a sore loser

Trump indicated in his tweet that he's angry at the judge for playing partisan politics instead of upholding the law. Do you remember what he's said about getting back at people who betray him? I don't think it's 6D chess of any kind, it's a signal that the guy's days are numbered.

rare Gowdy-Pepe for connoisseurs of justice

>he voted for doaln drumpf

Thanks m8. I can get the next.

Why do liberals call "Trump election" "post-truth" world? What the hell is this rationalization/coping mechanism about? This is absolutely insane.

Is not truth he got elected?
Is it not truth Clinton was one of the chief architects of war in Libya, is it not truth USA has supported and trained ISIL
etc.

Except Venom and Miller actually fail
> oh, right
> sadfrog.jpg

>goes back to the White House, make sweet love with Melania

Meliana hasn't left New York and doesn't want to.

>reducing term limits and electing judges too

You'd have to amend Article 3, and the President has zero say in that.

The next two courts are a liberal one and then the supreme court.

Why do you try hards think the judicial branch is going to go along with this exec order shit show? IT IS THEIR JOB TO OPPOSE THE PRESIDENT......

how often is Trump going to do his weekly address?

I think he did say
>I'll ask Congress
So he's hoping that they'll just give him what he wants go hopefully

>>mfw the Patriots win the superb owl

no morning Trump tweet...

I knew it... he got BTFO by the 9th Circuit district

Awoo?

>it's a signal that the guy's days are numbered
inb4 this uproar over the travel ban gets drowned out by another uproar over Trump being a LITERAL TYRANT who removes dissenters within the government

twice a fortnight

it woz dem white pedo tourists comin over sleeping with farm animals!!! sick old white people baka

Once a month

BLM Canada has officially declared SJW queen Justin Trudeau a "white supremacist terrorist."

BLM Canada has officially declared SJW queen Justin Trudeau a "white supremacist terrorist."

HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/Tumblrisms/status/828204196910489601

Because the three judges who will do the hearing are from blue states.
So we are expecting the worst.

guys, is Tyrell Corp pizzagate related?

>"post-truth" world
They're actually right.
Truth was abandoned long ago.
It is only another perception, an "alternative fact."
The reality staring you in the face is a narrative to be spun and argued against.

oh great, so Grompsocks or whatever his name is won't get a vote until this has gone though supreme court with a 4-4 vote, preserving the liberal ruling.

Assuming that the visa process takes a while for these countries since Obama already had a ban on them, wouldn't visas that were granted be ones granted under the Obama administration? The same one that was trying to make things as difficult for Trump before leaving?

>not showing national pride awoos

>Why do liberals call "Trump election" "post-truth" world? What the hell is this rationalization/coping mechanism about?
It's their usual projecting.
They were the ones with their heads up their asses in dreamland for the whole election, unable to see the writing on the wall.

i thought the constitution gave the president the right to ban anyone he wants entering the us

Yeah, but they're arguing it is a post-truth world AFTER their candidate got caught lying through her fucking teeth and now try to push this argument (postturth) over Trump.

Now that it's becoming obvious to everyone that propaganda is everywhere, they're trying to claim the first dibs on recognizing it and are also trying to paint everyone who's against them as the "post-truthers".
Highly standard leftist behavior. Create piles of shit and then blame others for the smell.

DISOBEY
RIOT
UNITE
MARCH
PROTEST &
FUCK TRUMP

D. R. U. M. P. F.

Help improve!

Do catgirls have human ears and cat ears?

>Hunter
>not all Commiefornians

Proud of him

It does

Might head over to Silver Diner after sunday service. I got a 3-egg omelette w/ mozzerella cheese, sausage and bacon inside it, with some hash browns and a biscuit on the side.

Tasty. As. Fuck.

>ywn witness the glorious ascent of Trump again

>Obama already had a ban on them
No, he most certainly did not, you fucking ignorant shitlord.

Globalists!

>Yeah, but they're arguing it is a post-truth world AFTER their candidate got caught lying through her fucking teeth and now try to push this argument (postturth) over Trump.
Is this your first time dealing with American Leftists? They do not use facts or reality in their analysis of the world.

Since when does Dem care about the constitution.

so theres nothing to fear right