FUCK THAT JUDGE AND FUCK THE CONSTITUTION

>FUCK THAT JUDGE AND FUCK THE CONSTITUTION
wew lad, never thought I'd hear conservatives say that last part

Other urls found in this thread:

wawd.uscourts.gov/judges/robart-bio
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/former-counselor-pleads-guilty-to-child-sex-abuse/
news.com.au/world/europe/russian-spy-oleg-erovinkin-linked-to-donald-trumps-dirty-dossier-found-dead-in-moscow/news-story/2f09fe637d692769d260d1f3fd603ddd
forbes.com/sites/melikkaylan/2017/02/02/new-reasons-to-remember-the-lurid-russia-dossier-on-trump/#5998ceb961e6
thebeaverton.com/2016/12/trump-going-wait-kgbs-assessment-accusing-russia-election-tampering/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump–Russia_dossier
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
lawnewz.com/high-profile/on-trial-why-trumps-immigration-ban-will-win-over-seattle-judges-nationwide-stay/
lawnewz.com/high-profile/seattle-judge-is-wrong-and-overreached-by-issuing-nationwide-injunction-on-travel-ban/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Due_Process_Clause
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like we have a true constitutional conservative here.

How's it going cunts?

Reminder that #resist was the top trend in Stockholm and every faggot who posts this shit are literally SwedenYes-memes.

Kill yourself.

not an argument lol

because we have like a dozen judges and it only takes one libtard to fuck things up

it will go to the supreme court anyway where they will surely side with trump

but it's a huge waste of time and circlejerk because we have so many activist SJW judges

They're deliberately wildly misinterpreting the constitution and abusing their position based on racial animus towards whites.

White people have a right to control their countries' borders. If minorities don't like that they have countries full of their own kind to go back to.

>t. literally hasn't even read the constitution

see

Please tell me how the US constitution applies to people who aren't even in this country
>it doesn't

What about Trump's EO is unconstitutional?

What about Trump challenging the judges order is unconstitutional?

i haven't, so please copy paste the part where it says it's unconstitutional

You can read what the judge actually said retards. He didn't just revoke something without basis

>Judge James L. Robart did not have to actually rule on the legality of President Donald Trump's executive order barring people from seven countries from entering the United States.

>In granting a temporary restraining order, the judge essentially had to decide that the plaintiffs (the states of Washington and Minnesota):

>were likely to succeed at a later date
>that people in those states could suffer irreparable harm if the ban continued
>that blocking the President's order was in the public interest.
>In other words, he decided there was more harm letting the ban continue than there was blocking it until the full case could be heard

so there was nothing unconstitutional about what Trump did, but this judge decided assert his own will against the president because of his personal opinions of the matter. That also means Trump's challenge against the judge is completely legal and this judge might actually be punished for pulling this stunt with no legal precedent to back him.

>this judge might actually be punished for pulling this stunt with no legal precedent to back him.

what is the legal term for this possibility? I want to read up on it.

Why is this allowed?

>that the plaintiffs (the states of Washington and Minnesota): were likely to succeed at a later date
I.E. It is likely that a court will find that the law is on their side, not trump's side retard

Sweden yes! Welcome brother, all is black penis for our girly friends!

I am not if its legal punishment or more like just discrediting the judge in the eyes of the public and his peers, I am no lawyer. Either way he will definitely lose this case in court.

>we have no legal precedent to cite
>but we will have the law on our side... later!

topkek fucking swedecuck

>because of his personal opinions of the matter

thats what a judge is you giant fucking retard

same goes for the supreme court (i.e. interpretation of the constitution [ever heard of Strict constructionism vs liberal constructionism? {hope I didn;t trigger you with the word liberal you fucking fag}])

its their opinion on the legality of the order, not their opinion on whether they like it or think its good.

>we have no legal precedent to cite
>but we can still, you know, actually read the law and compare what's written there to what's happening here
topkek, americans afraid to read as usual

dat nesting tho

Trump has constitutional authority to restrict immigration based on war actually. Since we're fighting a "war on terror" actively, allowing possible terrorists into the country would be a shirking of duties.

>Article IV, section 4
>The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, AND SHALL PROTECT EACH OF THEM AGAINST INVASION; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

(emphasis mine)

So they are scrambling to find a justification, got it.

So far there is plenty of text to support Trump's case, and basically none to support their case.

It will be settled in court where Trump will win and this judge will be BTFO, and you can cry about it on your bull's shoulder in consolation.

atleast your post is entirely based on the 1 shekel per post contract with CREW.

for a minute i thought you were just another libtard

James Robart, the Seattle federal judge who recently blocked the travel ban of President Trump has interesting past affiliations... (pizzagate)

submitted 17 hours ago by daj

His past affiliations:

Former President and Trustee, Seattle Children’s Home

Former Co-Chair of the Second Century Society (Boy Scouts of America Foundation)

Former Co-Chair, Trustee, Member, State Advisory Board of the Children’s Home Society of Washington

Attained his law degree from Georgetown University in Washington D.C. in 1973

Info: wawd.uscourts.gov/judges/robart-bio

I also found an article related to child sex abuse at the Children's Home Society: seattletimes.com/seattle-news/former-counselor-pleads-guilty-to-child-sex-abuse/

Makes you wonder what a federal judge can get away with...

thx

Why isn't anyone in government asking questions?

news.com.au/world/europe/russian-spy-oleg-erovinkin-linked-to-donald-trumps-dirty-dossier-found-dead-in-moscow/news-story/2f09fe637d692769d260d1f3fd603ddd

forbes.com/sites/melikkaylan/2017/02/02/new-reasons-to-remember-the-lurid-russia-dossier-on-trump/#5998ceb961e6

thebeaverton.com/2016/12/trump-going-wait-kgbs-assessment-accusing-russia-election-tampering/ (What?!)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump–Russia_dossier (I don't care about the pee stories, but there's financial links to consider)

Steele decided to also pass on the information to British and American intelligence services because he believed that the findings were a matter of national security for both countries. However, he became frustrated with the FBI, which he believed was failing to investigate his reports, choosing instead to focus on investigating Hillary Clinton's emails. According to The Independent, Steele came to believe that there was a "cabal" inside the FBI, particularly its New York field office linked to Trump advisor Rudy Giuliani, which blocked any attempts to investigate the links between Trump and Russia.
Shortly after the presidential election, Senator John McCain, who had been informed about the alleged links between Kremlin and Trump, met with former British ambassador to Moscow Sir Andrew Wood. Wood confirmed the existence of the dossier and vouched for Steele. McCain obtained the dossier from David J. Kramer and took it directly to FBI director James Comey himself on December 9, 2016.

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

Oh, fuck. A pizza fan?

So you're the kind of retard who thinks literally everything should go to court even when there's no reason?
Like if some faggot tries to sue Trump for murder because her mother died without obamacare or whatever you think it should go to trial?

>and you can cry about it on your bull's shoulder in consolation.
TOP KEK I also posted this thread retard

Wew, lad, Trump's order isn't unconstitutional and Judge Robart is going to get his peepee slapped by even such a left-wing court as the 9th Circus.

Source: am lawyer, actually understand this shit.

Typical swedfag projecting about his shitty life. Constitution only applies to citizens. America First

Ya fuck off fagget.

This will go there if it doesn't get resolved beforehand (it won't).

After reading Robart's order, the only mention of the constitution refers to how the order itself would be unconstitutional if it only applied to one state. As far as I can tell, the word is just being used to artificially increase the weight of the argument. I can't find any evidence of the EO itself being unconstitutional.

Nah, that's like 0.00000000000000001 percent of conservatives saying fuck the constitution. The constitution expressly gives him the power to do what he did.

The problem is libtards always trying to overstep their duties. The argument coming from the left is that countries like Syria are 99 percent Muslim, they have literally killed and raped every other culture out of existence there. Hence you can't stop immigration from their country because they are all muslim. It's literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

If there was a country full of nazis, who made up 99 percent of the population, who swore death to the US. Would the argument be that it's illegal to bar travel from there?

What? They've been saying that for at least a century.

You do realise that the court still has the same 5 SJW justices on it who legalised gay marriage, right?

This.

Good looking out, greatest ally. Have a (You)

Swedecuck BTFO

REMINDER THAT THE JUDGE WHO DID THIS WAS A CONSERVATIVE JUDGE APPOINTED BY BUSH.

Foreign muslims are not protected by the United States constitution, because they are not citizens of the United States. Keep them and their backwards ideology out.

>like 0.00000000000000001 percent of conservatives saying fuck the constitution
Well, 50% of Sup Forums seem to be that 0.000...
RMMT

>still literally hasn't even read the constitution

Look what else I found:

>Article 3, section 3:(emphasis mine)
>Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, OR IN ADHERING TO THEIR ENEMIES, giving them Aid and Comfort.

Possible treason being committed by the courts...

For those who believe the EO is unconstitutional: Could you please cite something specific?

The fact that it denies entry despite the fact that those entering had previously been approved for entry by our government?
It creates an unconstitutional state of law in which people are simultaneously denied and approved for entry.

Its really not that hard to understand. If Trump was smart he would have made it so DHS and USCIS could not approve any new entries into the US from those countries.

However even if he did that, it would still require evidence to support the ban. Which, was not provided.

>the president has no authority to block entry of non-citizens
this is functionally the equivalent of:
>the united states has no borders

the judge actually ruled that the US has no right to control its borders.

Constitution doesn't apply to non citizens. Are you even considered to be on u.s soil if you don't make it last customs?

The evidence to support the ban was done by Obama administration.

Oh, it's worse than that, really. Here, have some actual lawyer talk about it:

lawnewz.com/high-profile/on-trial-why-trumps-immigration-ban-will-win-over-seattle-judges-nationwide-stay/

lawnewz.com/high-profile/seattle-judge-is-wrong-and-overreached-by-issuing-nationwide-injunction-on-travel-ban/

>following
cuck

>Constitution doesn't apply to non citizens.
Yes it does. In fact certain parts of the constitution apply directly (as in they were designed to address concerns regarding non-citizens) to non-citizens.
>Are you even considered to be on u.s soil if you don't make it last customs?
Yes. Airports are not Embassies or considered foreign soil.

>FUCK THE CONSTITUTION
Nigger what are you talking about? We never said that, There isn't any part in the constitution that says what Trump said is illegal, its just that faggot judge who's fucking shit up.

Could you please back up your argument with relevant text from the constitution?

>There isn't any part in the constitution that says what Trump said is illegal
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Due_Process_Clause

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Due_Process_Clause

FYI Trump can shut down all immigration if he so chooses. That's the nuclear option. The president has the power to enforce limited and complete bans on immigration.

Globalists just shopped around for another judge after the first attempt and got one that was biased to rule in their favor. That's how the justice system works in the USA. You shop for a judge who champions your agenda or cause or is on the dole to you in some way to rule in your favor.

>foreigners in foreign lands get due process
nope

So basically, they don't actually have proof that it's illegal at all.
They're hoping to find some law that they can say contradicts the ban.
So they believe that the ban is illegal in their imagination, is what you're saying?

FFS! Thanks to our politicians Sweden has crap reputation.

It doesn't thelp that an idiot with a proxy is shitposting on Sup Forums.

The Immigration and Nationality Act (¿INA¿), 8 U.S.C. § 1101 et seq., The relevant provision of the INA provides that: Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Trump wins this easily. Of Course Trump has a nuclear option which is to BAN ALL IMMIGRATION to the USA until new Vetting rules are completed.

However, foreigners in Domestic lands DO get due process. As we cannot take lawful action against them (such as deportation), without it.
The more you know.

>proof
>actually read the law and compare what's written there to what's happening here
there you go retard
Also see

>Literally

håll käften bögjävel

I still cant fucking believe how similar Erdogan and Trump are. Its as if Trump has studied Erdogan's machiavellian playbook.

>activist SJW judges

family 'courts'......

Do you have some mental disability?
This is what you said, paraphrased.
>They don't have actual proof that it's illegal, but they will look over the laws and try to find something that lets them say that it is.
"Will try and prove it in the future" doesn't prove anything, user.

Which isn't relevant here because these people are being banned on their way to the US, they aren't being kicked out of the US.

US code 1182

Read it in your cuck shed

Normalpill me on Erdogan.
Seriously, I know one Turkish person in real life and he doesn't like to talk politics.

Yes, literally. That is a correct usage of the word in this case. You're like one of the retards who write ">clip" even when a gun actually is loaded by clip

>I mean for fuck sake Tyrone fucks my wife but that doesn't stop me from liking black people. Prep a fucking bull.
t.sweden

Hahahaha Dream on, the best you can hope for is a split down the middle you aut-right fuck up. Ya'll just got checked and balanced once your Daddy is impeached you better catch up on you Russian and learn to love sucking that slav cock you fucking constitutional cucks. Get the fuck out of my county.

>they have already looked over the laws and found something that lets them say that it is.
fixed

They have? So what is it? What's the law in question that they found?

Yes, let's ignore 99% and only read this single paragraph I saw on facebook, because that's how laws work. They're all completely separate and not interdependent at all

cite it then

Why would you listen to me instead of reading what an actual judge wrote retard?

Erdoğan is basically a machiavellian mastermind.

He rallied the reasonably naive and malleable heartland conservative Anatolians to remain in power for 14 years now.

He's trying to change the constitution to become an American style president.

He is exactly like Trump:

>Hates mainsteam media
>Constantly fights banks and the interest lobbies
>Says fuck you and bashes anyone trying to criticize him
>Is supported by mindless drones no matter what he does
>Wants autocracy back in Turkey. Sees Putin as a rolemodel in power.

Now with Trump a clone of Erdogan, the world is fucked.

name the statute that overrides usc 1182

>if I keep repeating the same non argument it becomes reality

Whether the judge is Democrat or Republican appointed, you have yet to explain what context within the constitution that the EO violated and PROOF that it did. You can't make claims and ask your opponent to defend it, that's lazy and stupid.

Are you sick of this shit? Do you want to end the left? Here's how:
There is a redpill NUKE sitting on YouTube right now:

Embed this in every forum, spam every news anchor, TWEET #ladygaga and #superbowl with the link in it, and watch the left crumble.

>be tolerant
>gay rights
>art is important

DUDE SHITTING CUM ON ANOTHER MAN'S FACE IS AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN TO WATCH PEOPLE.

appeal to authority fallacy

>Which isn't relevant here because these people are being banned on their way to the US
Incorrect, the ban applies to people who have already been approved for entry into the United States by the Government.
So essentially this executive order creates a contradictory system where the person is simultaneously approved and barred for entry. Which, is unlawful and unconstitutional as it clearly states that the government shall not create contradictory laws.
>they aren't being kicked out of the US.
Yes, technically they are, airports, and by extension US customs, are on US soil and subject to US law. They do not preform customs checks mid-flight.

Activist judges exist to destroy the Constitution not defend it

Never change

Because you're the one who brought it up and is telling me with confidence these facts.
Surely you wouldn't do so if it wasn't easily verifiable.
I mean, if you kept posting about this on here, repeatedly making the same points, but refusing the actually provide proof for your arguments even though that might result in you actually convincing people, that would just mean you were shitposting. You wouldn't do something like that, right?

The constitution is crap. It use to be good before they ammended it a dozen times but now it's being used against whites.

but are you also literally LITERALLY LIT - ER - ALL - LEE shaking?

The video is from Australia dip shit,

Purge is coming

Someone being interviewed on tv about the immigration ban just said Trump is causing chaos at the airports.
Really? Trump did that?

Dude. It literally has an amendment that says if your born in the US your a citizen. It literally protects anchor babies.

Git woke.

Thanks bro!
One thing though, I don't think Trump will fuck us up that bad. If only because our laws are pretty much designed specifically to prevent him from having too much influence, which if I am not mistaken is something Edrogan doesn't have to worry much about.

Another question though, I heard that your military is actually independent of your government to some measure, could you expand on this?

Like I said, I've only met one Turkish person who I talked with at length. But he was awesome.

Also, you guys are fucking great at wrestling.

All judges are activist judges dipshit.

you fucking moron, Trump's actions were constitutional and the judge is being an activist and obstructionist