So bigots, how do you refute this?

So bigots, how do you refute this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Covenant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ask why he is such an anti-semite and if hitler is his role model. Then call him a jew hating nazi and punch him. Then post it to twitter

You check these fucking digits

It's really easy to refute someone when you have a fucking script and they know not to say anything

Wow! How can I refute this, better sign up for sharing blue right away

>bigots
>sweden
can't make that shit up.
Also, homosexuality is the same as pedophilia.

So why shouldnt we legalise bestiality and necrophilia too if it doesnt harm anyone? Instead of making arguments to defend your cause ask them questions. Mental marxists will ALWAYS try to destroy meaning of every idea and make them absurd. Say no, because no, its not normal and now fuck off.

>So why shouldnt we legalise bestiality and necrophilia too if it doesnt harm anyone?
>implying leftists won't push that next

except for mo children get hurt which is technically the only downside of pedophilia.

*no

The Old Testament doesn't apply to christians.
It's precisely to reform it that the son of god (Jesus Christ) was brought to earth.
Every retarded law you'll find in the bible comes from the old testament. If you think it's retarded, I don't disagree, but you should ask your questions to jews, they're the ones who refused Jesus Christ's reform.

>old testament

There.

What's wrong with bestiality and necrophilia?

this thread is stupid as fuck

>Refute

But why?
You say "Yes."

It's easy to refute someone when you are on an online image board and have all the time and resources in the world to formulate a perfect argument, and yet you couldn't.

>The Old Testament doesn't apply to christians.

Wrong as fuck. Matthew 5:18 buddy. Try actually reading the bible some time.

Plenty of dumb shit from the new testament too christcucks

call him anti semetic.. t he bible is a jewish book.

>Matthew 5:18
HEY IDIOT, JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS. THAT MEAN THE OLD LAW NO LONGER APPLIES BECAUSE THE CRUCIFIXION WAS ACCOMPLISHED...

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Oh, easily. The daughter's worth whatever the father will accept; the Chief of Staff should be executed by the DoC only after being lawfully convicted by an ecclesiastical court; yes, the whole town should take part in stoning his brother if his crop rotation does imperil the local ecosystem; will have to consider the poly/wool question a bit more deeply, but I have the impression it's one of those things fag liberals distort or totally make up, so it's not a pressing or serious issue.

>Old Testament
>canon

Nah, he did really good. You on the other hand....

>no children get hurt
Fags cannot reproduce naturally and thus rely on recruitment. They necessarily go after the children after enough time has elapsed.

gayadoption_pedophileparents.png

Plus, have you never seen a pride parade? The sodomites wear bright colors and fun k each other in the street, often right in front of children. Fuck, germany, what's wrong with you people? You used to be cool.

You do know you're the bigot right?

>The Old Testament doesn't apply to christians.
So... no Genesis or 10 commandments?

How the fuck is the old testament NOT canon?
If anything the new one is not canon because they had to change the bible of the most ridicilous flaws.

>Till heaven and earth pass

No, you fucking retard.

>TILL HEAVEN AND FUCKING EARTH PASS

all of those things are right you fucking hippie

context idiot

>The arguments against homosexuality are exclusively religious

WRONG

Pol is Christian sympathetic. I've never seen the old testament used to justify anything here.

I'm disgusted by vapid hedonism therefore I'm disgusted by faggots.

Jesus said he were not here to change the law but to complete it and that every single law on the OT is still valid.
Do you even Bible?

the bible is fucking retarded but fags are cancerous predators

Considering christfags haven't been the crazy ones for the past 30years, I would say you're being a pussy who's too scared to apply the same logic to islam

t b h

Why do left cucks pretend that only the old testament is anti faggotry? The new testament is also anti gay

Lol no its fucking not

In the US the DNC recently said it is alright for any Muslim Democrat members to be homophobic because it is their religion

>couple of question

intothetrashitgoes.jpg

>mfw leviticus is just the law one of the lost tribes of israel
>mfw only the gospels are the word of god not the bull shit stories
Basically any one quoting the part of the bible that isnt a gospel trying to use it to tell you how to live is fucking stupid.

Islamaphobic!!!!!! How dare you!!! REEEEEEEEE Muh Islam Muh Muslims

Romans reinforces that homosexuality is indeed sinful friend. You don't need to quote leviticus from the OT.

Yes it is

Reading anything by Paul

>Jesus
>Denying the old testament ever

Pick one

Y'all niggers criticize leftist liberals for double think, but this is quite a bad logical phallacy.

CONSENT is the word you are looking for.
A dog can't give consent. (unless you're giving him head in Canada)
A corpse can't give consent.
A child can't give consent.
An adult can give consent and get buttfucked as much as his heart desire

Stop being a christcuck and stop worshipping sandniggers

>For this reason [idolatry] God gave them up to passions of dishonor; for even their females exchanged the natural use for that which is contrary to nature, and likewise also the males, having left the natural use of the female, were inflamed by their lust for one another, males with males, committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the recompense which was fitting for their error.

Romans 1:26-27

Easy. Christ died for our sins so that the old school laws of the old testament don't apply anymore.

Got anything better besides using the old testament? Maybe you'd consider the jews who still practice it to be morally bankrupt in this instance? Would that make you an anti-semite?

The Old Testament Law is no longer binding legally but it is binding morally. Homosexuals, adulterers, disobedient children no longer must be executed, but they are still sinners who need to repent. Overly specific rules like the ones forbidding mixing fabrics are also no longer enforced as law, however the principle behind it still applies (avoid overly showy, fancy clothing). Keeping the Sabbath ought to be done by all believing Christians, despite it not being required by law. Sleeping in on Sunday is slothful. Honestly I don't see what's wrong with slavery, we should use it as a punishment for criminals.

Muh degeneracy

I remember being 13 and thinking that all adults spoke in perfect monologues all the time.

Then I grew up and realized that Aaron Sorkin is shit

A corpse is an inanimate object why would it need consent?

And animals fuck all the time on instinct

And children and teenagers are all idiots they don't get magically smarter a day after they turn a certain age.

Consent is a social construct

Any degeneracy is allowed by the left

A lot of stupid threads going on created by a Swede
>Really makes you think

thats antisemitic

Stuff like that gets me interested in who Yahweh was at the time. What was the inspiration for those stories?

"Muh" is not an argument.
I seriously don't understand what is the point of denying faggotry. Homosexuals just buttfuck eachother and live happily, and can be productive members of society,
Wouldn't be better to focus on sexual/gender propaganda being pushed to demolish the male figure in the west?

((((old testament))))

Nah it says very clearly don't mix to fabrics. Your commotion blasphemy

fuckin pedo!

na not beast stuff. most of those guys are fairly right wing in my experience

"The" Bible is a collection of documents of multiple authorship each with their own agenda; there were hippies in it and there was the Man too. Being a Christian is a matter of discernment and rightly so; one doesn't have to believe that everything in the Bible is the word of God to be a Christian. You seem oblivious to the fact that the Christians were in fact Jewish heretics which is why you mistakenly think you've struck some devastating blow against the religion here. The Koran is written by one man. It is presented entirely as the word of God by the author, demanding, as he did complete submission to his schizophrenic ramblings You'd be best sticking it into Islam really; Islam is an all encompassing political ideology and Christianity isn't. You're jabbing at a strawman in other words.

You add islam to culturally enrich the discussion

I don't, ultamitely, Christians spend a lifetime trying to justify the words of some ancient men and pass them off as some fundamental laws and knowledge for the universe. Don't try to reason with an Abrahamic, they openly admit the basis of their belifs is rooted in irrational thought, i.e., "belief" and thus, there is nothing left to discuss. If you want to believe what a bunch of old Jews wrote in a book is divine, have fun, just remember, you're insane.

>A corpse is an inanimate object why would it need consent?
For the same reason you can't get someone organs without permission.
>And children and teenagers are all idiots they don't get magically smarter a day after they turn a certain age.
No, but i'm pretty sure that age of consent was studied in order to pick where on average a teenager is mature enough to approach sex somehow knowing what he's doing. This is why age of consent is 16/18 even if kids are physically ready at 12-13

I could discuss the animals one but it's longer

By pointing out none of that came from the new testament which is the basis for Christianity.

>why shouldnt we legalise bestiality
Why is it even a legal question in the west? Here we have no laws about it, muslims quietly fuck goats and that's it, everyone is happy.

Romans 1: 26-27
New Testament makes it clear fags are wicked.

>society has strayed so far from morality that it can mock some injunctions to disprove others

I think if you go to church but don't believe in God like me and you do it just because of tradition and culture its fine.

But if you actually unironically think that there is a God and that the earth is only a couple of 1000 years old and that we all came from Adam and Eve you are no more delusional than Muslims.

yeah that's kind of the point, nowhere in the NT does Jesus say "well Leviticus no longer applies but that stuff about gays sure does though"

this desu

Yes goy, dont worry about the victories degenerates won in the past. You need to move on.

Only fight for the [current status quo], you'll definitely win the next battle!

These are the most pointless arguments ever. If you tell someone God says no and they don't have faith, it means nothing. What I hate is the dumbshit produced arguments on shows as if it's the only ammo anyone has against it and then they just give a slackjawed stare as they get "BTFO" as if their entire faith is so flimsy a single reddit post can make them renounce religion. All media is controlled by the liberals though so their new world order indoctrinates mouth breathers into their own Marxist religion even if neither is aware of it.

>t. Nigel bin Muhammad

Because Ivan Russian society is still sane enough where people would beat the living shit out of anyone who tried to do it or talk about it in public

Traditional Christian orthodoxy divides OT law into three parts: civil, ceremonial, and moral. The civil no longer applies because it was meant for that iteration of the Israeli state. Ceremonial no longer applies because Jesus fulfilled it, read Hebrews. The moral part is the only division which carries over and still fully applies to Christians today, 10 commandments etc.

>even their females exchanged the natural use for that which is contrary to nature

Is that just biblical wording for "their women were prostitutes"

In this context, I'd doubt it. Seeing as it goes on to describe "men with men" in the next sentence.

It means they were dykes.

> your book of fairytales is a lie thats why homosexuality is good and acceptable.

Captain Sweden, pls

>that we all came from Adam and Eve

And how do we not know that they weren't just informed that we are all decendants of eachother and they wrote a story about who they felt where the original humans

Fuck you Sven.
It's not the bible that says faggotry is degenerate, the nature does it well enough.
Faggot marriage and normal marriage are two completely different things.
The day faggots can make children they will be allowed to raise them. And no, sperm banks will be closed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Covenant

Is Sup Forums a religious board now?

We refute it by laughing at your country as it collapses on itself.

Homophobes fall back on the bible for support because they want to tie moral superiority into their desire to physically fight away all the 'uncomfortable' elements of their current society.
People still hate gays? my lord, what is this the 80s? fucking move on.

>people hate gays because muh Bible

I'm a New Ager and can ring up half a dozen of reasons why homozexuality is still undesirable

Nobody cares about the scriptures, gays are a dysgenic influence

This, as an adult i now see how rehearsed, contrived, belittling evey sentence of every script is, i thank god people dont actual speak this way to each other in an endless fucking stream of gotcha talk.

Fuhrer Trump wants politics and religion to be linked. because homos. and the mooslums

religion is a subtle thing, it's a philosophy of life and general codes of moralities.
but the common peasant can not grasp it, instead they interpret it literally.
you can find these full blown retards in every religion.
Christianity is probably the most sane still...

>hurr christians follow jewish law

no faggot

Misogynist

> Wouldn't be better to focus on sexual/gender propaganda
If by this you mean that the 'destruction' of the male figure is in the way that popular culture has set us up to be emotionless, buffoons unwilling or unable to understand empathy or philosophy. Addicted to alpha-male illusions, desperate to prove ourselves over and over again for the vague suggestion that we too could have it all, as long as we keep contributing without question.
Didnt you jackasses watch Fight Club?

the bible also says that you should love your neighbor. should we disregard that because it is associated with the same book that advocated eternity in hellfire for eating shellfish?

Someone has to do it, if every male on the planet became a whiny cunt no shit would get done.
If the expectations that society push on males are required to make some less "motivated" ones to work on themselves, yeah, i'm good with it.

Bother the jews with the old testament, it's their book. Christians got dispensation.

please link, this is hilarious

The Mosaic Law represented in much of the OT has been superseded by the New Covenant, which is Christianity. That is LITERALLY what God came to do with the incarnation and the distinction between the old and new covenant is heavily mentioned throughout the New Testament.

So the woman is wrong to try to quote the OT law, but so is the man.
He makes a valid criticism, but ultimately not one that he expected.