I hate to do this SWEDEN NO thread, it goes against my core beliefs as a proud cuck

I hate to do this SWEDEN NO thread, it goes against my core beliefs as a proud cuck.
But a soon to be retired Swedish police officer leaked his work out into the media.

His regular week day mondag-friday. Rape, rape, aggravated rape, rape assault, extorsion, abuse of judicial procedure, illegal threat, violence against police, drug crimes, serious drug crimes, attempted murder, rape (again), extorsion (again) and aggravated assault.
List of suspects; Ali Mohamad, Mahmod , Mohammed, Mohammed Ali, again , again, again - Christoffer[?] Mohammed, Mahmod Ali, again and again.
List of countries representative of the week in crime; Iraq , Iraq, Turkey , Syria, Afganistan, Somalia, Somalia, Syrien again, Somalia, unknown country, unknown country, Sweden. Half of the suspect, the police officer says, they don't know where they're from because they don't have their papers in order. This means they're lying about the nationality and identity.

Original Swedish text
>Nu kör vi; Detta har jag hanterat Måndag- fredag denna vecka: Våldtäkt, våldtäkt, grov våldtäkt, överfallsvåldtäkt, utpressning, utpressning, övergrepp i rättssak, olaga hot, våld mot polis, hot mot polis, narkotikabrott, grovt narkotika brott, mordförsök, våldtäkt igen, utpressning igen och misshandel.
Misstänkta gärningsmän; Ali Mohamad, Mahmod , Mohammed, Mohammed Ali, igen , igen , igen Christoffer...va är det sant. Ja ett svenskt namn smög sig in i utkanten av ett narkotikabrott, Mohammed, Mahmod Ali, igen och igen.
Länder som representerar veckans alla brott: Irak , Irak, Turkiet , Syrien, Afganistan, Somalia, Somalia, Syrien igen, Somalia, okänt land, okänt land, Sverige. Hälften av de misstänkta kan vi inte veta säkert eftersom de inte har några giltiga papper. Vilket i sig oftast innebär att de ljuger om nationalitet och identitet.

flashback.org/t2808953

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q3lLvh-gzpY
youtube.com/watch?v=wk7rEptU85k
archive.is/A81B5
express.co.uk/news/world/763354/Migrants-blame-serious-crimes-Sweden-police-officer-blasts-rant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2020 Sweden can't come fast enough

This truth the man is saying seems to be quite racist

Meanwhile, in Sweden...

very intolerant :(

Hopefully they take his pension away for being such a racist.

Good,it's gonna redpill the swedes en masse

I don't get it. Why not just massacre all non-Europeans? Seems like that would solve all the problems

I envy the Swedish kids born today.

Since I'm oldfag I have to remember how much better it is and be shocked daily over the state of the country and the fanaticism of liberal women and their cucks.

Next generation will consider it normal to be assraped in school, have your parents killed by raving bands of sandniggers and be happy as hell when an old stale of bread is handed out for a 16 hour workday.

They will think they are the happiest people on Earth and that Kim-Jong-Gov is the greatest of all because their censored Internet says so.

>Implying Sven can watch the news and organize with other ethnics swedes from his shed.

Pacience my fellow aryan, the race war is coming

You are the pinnacle of human decency.
You should feel shame

>Next generation will consider it normal to be assraped in school
They'll probably be very conservative

It's probably all construal though. All women prefer darker men, so I doubt actual rapes are quite rare. The Swedish women just want to fuck.

Consensual*

Kjære nabo.. Mine tanker til deg

why don't you accept Islam?

Soon Sweden will be the world's leading manufacturer of The Red Pill(TM). Soon

Jokes on you, i'm a NEET, I don't get exposed to anything like this.

NEET life is best life

>Pacience
If everybody has "pacience" and sits around waiting nothing will happen.

We do. It's a wonderfully peaceful religion.
Without Islam, the list would probably be filled with murder charges on end.

I have a really good solution for the problematic outsiders
youtube.com/watch?v=q3lLvh-gzpY

50 men with automatic rifles could easily clear most of Malmö out of shit skins before the feminist dykes who run your "country" can get back from tending to their periods to react.

Alhamdulillah :)

I just want to hang the liars responsible for this. Every time they say 3rd world immigration helps the economy they're lying

You people are fucked and you need to start taking matters into your own hands. Your politicians betrayed you and your country and destroyed what you had. slit their fucking throats so the next virtue-signaling retards take notice.

He will be scrubbing toilets for the rest of his career. SWEDEN YES!

I'm always shocked when I meet Swedish men because they are Tall, handsome, strong, educated, intelligent, and . . . Total faggots. This guy sound red pulled though. There is hope!

The sweden I grew up with and remember from childhood summer vacations.
youtube.com/watch?v=wk7rEptU85k

There was an article about a muslim woman. (I think she was from your country even) Who picked some mushrooms near a school in Malmö and made a stew for her muslim friends to eat. They all went to the infirmary with totally obliterated livers. Of course they got free livers from those racist swedes in the end, so it's a happy ending for your sisters and brothers. But why are your people generally so unintelligent?

This isn't the first time, I remember he saying similar things a few years ago.

They hide in their home because they want dick?

Truth. Truth. Truth.

Sweden couldn't do anything if 50 aryans decided to start a cleansing. They have no army and their police is full of inferiorly armed cucks

>Mohammed Ali, igen , igen , igen Christoffer...va är det sant. Ja ett svenskt namn smög sig in i utkanten av ett narkotikabrott,
>va är det sant.

You have to understand. That poster you replied to is obviously someone with a military background and he is likely totally correct. 50 soldiers is all it would take to sweep it clean.

Let that sink in. It's Important, fifty fighting men is all it would take to fix this problem. Do you understand why you outright rejected it? Do you see your conditioning grasping out from your mind to say no, no, you are cursed, you will never be free.

Yet a stand here and tell you fifty is all it would take. Let it sink in. You're people are already dead because you cannot think. You cannot understand, and you have neither the will nor the way. Fifty men.... Why hasn't it already happened anyways?

The leftist will use this as an argument and ultimate proofs that swedes are just as bad as the muhammeds regarding criminal behavour.

rare?

The post you replied to isn't Sweden. Let that sink in, burger.

You're not wrong but the fact that you're posting with a trip is giving me the urge to call you a faggot. You're a faggot.

Not really.

They're not hiding in their homes lol. They want to fuck them. It's a simple fact.

They keep doing it.. I mean what do they need it to be? Above 100% and they might open up to the idea?

Translation of the whole text below

I'm so fucking tired. What I will write below here, is not politically correct. But I don't give a shit. What I will make public to all of you taxpayers is prohibited to make public for all of us public servants. It results in a career cut short and missing individual compensation. Even though it's true. And I don't care about any of this, I'm soon going to retire after 47 years in this institution. From now on I will each week explain in detail what occupies me as an investigator at the felony division at the police in Örebro. It will not be in harmony with the view of BRÅ [Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention] and other leftist criminologists.

Our pensioners are on their knees, the school is in chaos, the healthcare an inferno, the police is completely wrecked etc etc. Everyone knows why but no one has the guts or the will to tell the truth, because Sweden has always survived on the myth of the impressive ultimate society that has infinite resources to be on the leading edge of being the only politically correct alternative in a dysfunctional world that ties itself up in konts, through destructive behavior in the name of various religions.

Now let's get on with it; This is what I have handled Monday through Friday this week: Rape, rape, aggravated rape, assault rape, extortion, extortion, abuse of judicial procedure, unlawful threats, assualt of a police officer, threat of a police officer, drug offense, serious drug offense, attempted murder, rape again, extortion again and assault.

Suspects; Ali Mohamad, Mahmod, Mohammed, Mohammed Ali, again, again, again Christoffer...wow is it true?. Yes, a swedish name in the outlines of a drug offense, Mohammed, Mahmod Ali, again and again.

Countries that are represented in the crimes of the week: Iraq, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Somalia, Syria again, Somalia, unknown country, unknown country, Sweden. Half of the suspects we cannot know for sure since they don't have any valid documents. This usually means they are lying about their nationality and their identity.

Now we're just talking about Örebro municipality. And these crimes take up 100% of our investigative capacity.

This is what it looks like and has looked like the last 10-15 years.
I will be back next Friday with a report of the past week.

Feels good watching it burn from your comfy home

It's not Sweden NO when you allow all this to happen.

It is actually Sweden YES.

Your prophet is a homosexual and I use your book as toilet paper.

>The Danish brain tries to do logic

The policeman red pilled people on his facebook about his work that isn't supposed to be public.

Bigot! You're going to get exposed for your hate speech.

FB post: archive.is/A81B5

This is the incredibly encouraging truth.

It has been done before, many times.

Even in a mafia context, for example when the Mogilevich crew cleared Prague of all Chechens way back in the day.

Get your squads together and DO IT

Absolutely correct.

50 good men = city cleared

So why don't Russia invaded us then?

Don't call me a biggot. I am a RACIST.

bump for interest

Because NATO protects Sweden to prevent Russia from getting control of the Baltic sea. How do you not know this?

express.co.uk/news/world/763354/Migrants-blame-serious-crimes-Sweden-police-officer-blasts-rant

Be tolerant

Fuck, man.

>NATO protects Sweden
sure...

There are quite allot of ex swedish military guys volunteering in the conflict within Ukraine and they mostly work with the Azov Battalion which is a very right wing organization.