'White people are less likely to be gay'

Statistically niggers are more likely to eat the poo-poo.
>Wonder why LGBT "people" are so annoying gibs me dat

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE
youtube.com/watch?v=QKbnWW-4K-A#t=2320
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bRCwe7J_4YE
youtube.com/watch?v=0SLNOLCJC3A
youtube.com/watch?v=F4afOMEJvLM
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G9hIZe6cF68
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb2oEsC3ct0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

forgot link: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html

what about middle eastern people

it's illegal, theyd get beheaded for admitting that
>I'm pretty sure the numbers are quite high though

Funny, because black people also seem to hate LGBT shit the most

Gay children are also more likely due to single parents, guess it explains.

>Literal niggerfaggots

Prison.

It's because of prison.

extremly high ive heard
also, boys grow up completly seperated from girls there, but the never talk about it in public as you said.
i just wondered why they didnt mention them in the article.
single mothers. actually psychologists stick to this theory.

>Comparing two different socioeconomic groups to determine the differences between races
>Caeteris paribus when?

This isn't how science (or even just plain rationality) works. But it IS how the publishing industry works. Fuck the truth when you got a bitchin headline.

Maybe niggers are violent because they're gay but black culture is extremely homophobic and that creates aggression?

>whites less likely to be in interracial relationships
>whites less likely to be left-wing
>whites less likely to be LGBT

HOW CAN ONE RACE

I used to think that too, I'm not so sure anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE

This would explain all the ebony shemales I fap to

bc if youre not a "gay black" then youre just a "black"

Even after all the LGBT propaganda we're less likely to become faggots

feels good man

You have it backwards.

Black people aren't making LGBT "gibs me dat", it's the other way around, lefties and LGBT are making black people "gibs me dat".

See, they start off sound, reasonable, rational. They make truthful, well thought out arguments,l this lures people into their school of thought. Their reasoning.
"Racism is wrong".
"Slavery is bad".
"No one has the right to own a person as property".

Simple things that most, if not all people would agree with.

Then they start the gradual process of luring them over to more extreme thoughts;
"Is it really racists to hate white people though, I mean, it's only a natural reaction to slavery"
"We should help these other repressed groups to become a majority, strength in numbers"
"We have to help the women, jews and LGBT too because evil whitey oppresses them too".

Now they are sufficiently embedded, they can be more extreme, even if it becomes self-sabotage to the blacks;
>"Racism = power and prejucide, we cannot be racist".
>"All men are evil and rapey, get them out of the family unit (this may be why blacks have been hit hardest with single parenthood)"
>"Straight cis people are all oppresive and evil".
>"Riots = justice"
>"Shooting criminals who go to shoot you is racist"

Blacks are niggers because they've been so far embedded into far-left. A slow gradual brainwashing has happened.

Of course, that's why there are more homos there.

Gay bars are filled disproportionately with arabs, spics and other brown/tan black hair people.

it's not gay if it's prison rape

youtube.com/watch?v=QKbnWW-4K-A#t=2320

What did you expect? Everyone know white people aren't diverse.

Lol

But in all honesty, black people seem to hate LGBT degeneracy the most.

Theyre already waking up to the fact that BLM is used by LGBT

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bRCwe7J_4YE

And if you look at the recent film Moonlight, most blacks are saying it's devil shit

Hispanics are also higher than hwites
>intredasting

But why does Sup Forums love boipucci?

youtube.com/watch?v=0SLNOLCJC3A

youtube.com/watch?v=F4afOMEJvLM

>Chris Handsome

Nigger here. I grew up in the Calliope housing project in New Orleans. Gay whores in the Calli did good business sucking "straight" dude dicks. Hardcore gangsters where I come from used to love raping ass if one of they friends passed out drom drinking or drugs, too, like as a kind of joke. I am being 100% real. Lots of black dudes are secret fags.

Is this satire?

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

Fine, as long as it's rape. Consensual gays get thrown off buildings.

Are you sick of this shit? Do you want to end the left? Here's how:
There is a redpill NUKE sitting on YouTube right now:

Embed this in every forum, spam every news anchor, TWEET #ladygaga and #superbowl with the link in it, and watch the left crumble.

>be tolerant
>gay rights
>art is important

DUDE SHITTING CUM ON ANOTHER MAN'S FACE IS AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN TO WATCH PEOPLE.

>whites less likely to have HIV/AIDS
>whites less likely to be in jail
>whites less likely to be criminals
>whites less likely to be on welfare
>whites less likely to to be unemployed

Explains all aidz.

nu-pol pls go

niggers are gay

This is perfect.

>DUDE SHITTING CUM ON ANOTHER MAN'S FACE IS AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN TO WATCH PEOPLE.
The left does not apply logic.
The left does not care about the emotions of others.

Spam all you want but they will insist it's an educational video, important for kids to learn at an early age so they can embrace the love of diversity.

They're too busy with their cuck obsession. It's not "gay" of your wife tells you to suck Tyrone's dick to get him going.

a lot of niggers get converted in jail

>3.4% of the population is LGBT

HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY SO FUCKING LOUD?

>baby gets adopted by nigger homosexual marriage
>2 weeks in both of them dissapear

here's a theory
>uncivilized africans don't know to burn gays because the devil is in them
>based christian europeans burn gays and make them and their kin less % of the successful breeders
>be less gay

lbgtp
dont forget the p gais

We've all seen it. Nobody cares.

Based on real person

youtube.com/watch?v=G9hIZe6cF68

That's too bad, because I ignore all the minorities on Grindr because they aren't attractive like whites. Minority gays are the most bitter people on earth because no one wants them.

I see we have a real penis connoisseur among us

Black people hate everything.

I grew up in a half spic area, near a native reservation. It's true. Brown people are bonobo forest monkeys.

>Minority gays are the most bitter people on earth

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb2oEsC3ct0

>Leaf

Of fucking course

i wonder...

could a mammal not wishing to reproduce to continue on its legacy be mentally unstable?

maybe thats from rapid outerbreeding (the opposite of inbreeding and not widely spoken around PC)

when races mix alot they are at a increased chance for mutation of bat genetic material, meaning negative dna

the density of the brain stem and the part that connect the two lobes are determined by race also

Middle eastern people are notoriously gay. That's one of the reasons they are so harsh on openly gay people, because they're insecure.

Pakistan is especially gay

Most white are cloest gay and pedos so these stats mean jaxk shit.

Now do a poll on how many faggots each race has, surely you'll find the white race has the most with them all being white liberals

Jews amplify

White people are only "pedos" because niggers are too stupid to realize you can rape a kid more than once.
Unless they kill them in the first encounter

hmmm i wonder why gay couples in films and series are always white

>gay couples in films and tv are white
Unless its a movie with a plot set before the 1980s all gay couples are 1 black 1 white or 2 hispanics. Because it's progressive