Germans hate them

>Germans hate them
>Russians hate them
>Ukrainians fucking hate them
>British hate them coming to the country
>Jews sort of hate them

What gives? Why are they so universally disliked?

Other urls found in this thread:

iri.org/sites/default/files/wysiwyg/2015-08-24_survey_of_residents_of_ukraine_july_16-30_2015.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=fL7S7KfV3KQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For me, I don't hate Poland.
I consider Poland a good country to live in.

I like Poland. They are based

They aren't disliked. They are just positioned badly geographically. No decent defensive terrain and stuck between larger powers.

B BUT THEY ARE THE SAVIOURS OF WHITE RACE

Yeh what's so bad about them? I've found them to be very approachable and friendly, they just like to get drunk too.

Look! Everyone! A Mexican intellectual!

We don't actually. After all, we made shills there and annexed them and took their clay many times, so its understandable that some of them hate us.

They themselves only threatened Russian clay once and failed.

Different story with Germans and Jews (they were our shills in soviet times) and Ukrainians, but clay, too.

POLACKS HAD HUSSARS WITH WINGS

I like them, based country

>Russians hate them
Fuck off with your jewy propaganda. All slavs are brothers. Ukrainians are our biggest minority.

I like pols, but i feel they hate us.

Literally the Mexicans of Europe

Outright lie, aside from a small bunch of banderitsts in the Western Ukraine, Ukrainians generally like us. I going to assume that the rest of your implications also diverges heavily from the truth.

iri.org/sites/default/files/wysiwyg/2015-08-24_survey_of_residents_of_ukraine_july_16-30_2015.pdf

Well, Jewry is hated, Germany, Russia, Romania, Albania too, I wouldn't single out Poland, there are many nations that are disliked

They are the niggers of the white race. They come to our country to work construction jobs, that's the only useful thing they have going for them.

See

Nah, that's not true. We only hate UPA and people who support them.

I think that foreign opinin about us is affected by people that leave Poland in order to find a job. Usually they come from poor regions and they behave like fucking apes. I think that we are very hospitable in general.

> Mexican intellectual
are you for real?

Alcoholicism and poverty mixed with sky-high potential.

Poles are some of the most successful people as soon as they leave poland.

Adequate russians don't hate Poland. Only subhuman commies.

Anyways we need Poland to fight on our side against muslim Germanistan, Sweden Chaliphate and French Emirates in WW3 in Europe. I'm hell serious.

They're the dindus of Europe
> hurr le Aryan man oppresses me
> let me behave like a nigger, shit up his neighborhood and hit him up for gibsmedat
> hurr why is Bolan so obbressed let me turn my country into a shithole to reflect my inner turmoil

They are one of the few poor white countries in EU. So they get the typical low quality immigrant hate like all other shit.

If you meet Poles in Poland, they are good people.
If you meet Poles in any other country, they are drunken criminals.

I reckon that's the nail on the head mate.

A lot of people seem to think that whole Ukraine is worshipping Bnadera and so did I not that long ago but public opinion is changing in your favour as a lot of bad press against Ukraine is simply a Russian propaganda.

This

No, buddy, Poland is not going to ally with Great Chechnya.

That's true. I visited England only once (London) and only crazy drunk people are met were Poles. Many such cases. Sad!

This is how most people feel about their countrymen who emigrate. They all give them a bad image

Their women are gorgeous and make great waifus. That's why Irish women hate them.

nobody hates poland
poland hates everyone around them

>Poles hate Poles

>Great Chechnya

Checnya will be secluded. We fucked them up several times through history in many much worse (for us) cases and undoubtely will do it again in future.

I don't think any real Sup Forums users hate Ukraine. There's been a lot of Russian government shilling here lately against Ukraine.

They stole a bunch of land from Germany and it's just going to waste

Why do Poles hate Poles? I see no reasons.
For me, I am a russian and I see ocean of reasons to be angry at my own country, hation and history.
For you, what do you think about your homeland?

We hate them too

*fall from the chair with the monstrous laughing*
Go wash your pants, colonizer.

> tfw Poland is the only country ever to capture Moscow

I don't hate Poland, they hate us tho

We were once a great nation, who fucked itself up by corruption and greed. We fucked up so badly we almost ceased to exist. There is plenty of reasons to hate ourselves.

Pol Hates every country lmao.

i have always been best buddies with basically every pole i met.
many good people among them.
however polish Sup Forumstards are all faggits

Bandera is so fucking irrelevant, he was in prison all war and russia made him some fucking Big Hohol Boss who eats children and shoves russkies in ovens.
People celebrate UPA for fighting against commies for independent Ukraine, not because they hate pols. Volyn was absolutly retarded move and fuck people who are justifying it.

You are not alone, we feel the same.

>They
We had no say over the shape of our post-war borders.

You the one who made this myth.

I love being hated :D It increases our powers. Just like Trump is hated by loosers. Leftist call us "onions" and I agree, we love to make them cry!

That's not true, we hate Germany only.

Hello. This is Boland. Stop hating us.

Yes we do.

ile za kubek?

Only Germany

stfu

>What gives? Why are they so universally disliked?
Have Polish roomate, she doesn't flush and the washroom literally smells like dead squid when she is done. so there's that.

Dwa rzadkie papiesze i kremówka.

>be Polish
>Germans and Russians try to destroy us literally for 1000 years
>still stronk
fact: Poles are the most powerful race

spierdalaj dupek

Some of the worst posts I've ever read had Polish flags. I don't generally see any good ones either.

I wait for a big catholic polish empire. I hope they'll conquest Belarus, west of Ukraine, baltic countries and east-germany !!

Why are leafs invariably retarded?

We aren't discussing military and geography you fucking mouth breather

Wut? Mongols alone captured Moscow several times. And they weren't BTFOed right afterwards unlike the poles.

I don't really hate Goymany. Lots of people here have autism about ww2 though, so occasional spergout happens.

Some people also hate Ruskies, because PiS tells them to.

But we mostly hate ourselves.

If you have enemies it means you stand for something in poland case is not being a degenerate syria cum deposit

do you think anybody cares about these niggers? they come to work here for shitty pay anyway

>Russians hate them
it's more of a competitive relationship from before XIX century, when we were beating the shit out of each other

they're good people. just unluckily placed next to greedy neighbors.

>For me, I am a russian and I see ocean of reasons to be angry at my own country, nation and history.

Seems like (((echo of moschow))) replaced you history lessons. Feel sorry for you.

Its the other way around. Nobody hates them, they hate everybody and for a good reason. The're doomed forever to be nothing but a barrier between russian barbarians and actual europe. Never to be considered good enough by either side.
t. Russian with polish ancestry

Well the only European country.

The world has an unhealthy manner of spitting on us whenever we give up enough to not be able to defend ourselves.
This causes us to be easily triggered and always bitter.

so basically the commonwealth rebirth, except for the germany, that would be nice

Napoleon took Moscow. Theres that common misconception, that if you take it, you somehow win over Russia. When in reality, no actual Russian gives a shit about it.

Honestly if any new "masterrace" (even if in Russia!) will appear and try to attack Poland this time i will keep with Poland. Their hatred for commies is justified and i wholeheartedly share it.

Fuck commies, muzzies, jews and nazis. Slavic people should live in peace,

I am a third generation polish American. America has accepted at least one million immigrants a year since the 1960s, and almost none of them are white. If Europe doesn't want poles , America should gladly take them. I hope America can accept more polish people and offset all these shitskins. God bless the poles

Also Germans don't hate Poles. OP is full of shit.

surprised i didn't see this one in here

>Slavic people should live in peace,

I do share that sentiment, sadly many Ruskies seem to be fond of Soviet period or the current rulers and my impression is that they don't hold the interest of ethnic Russians in a high regard.

youtube.com/watch?v=fL7S7KfV3KQ

Poland is a fictitious country

>many Ruskies seem to be fond of Soviet period

I was looking for that post.

Faggot kraut
Go get fisted

Because it's a non argument.

>The mere existence of a Polish state is a disgrace to Russia and Germany

Also this. Only old people are fond of sovietist myths and current semi-authotarian churka loving regime. Young (and aged educated ones) people mostly do not believe this shit.

I like them.
Sometimes I see a really bad post, start typing about a fucking leaf and have a giggle when it was actually a Pole.

Well we hate them too, and you too pizaanigger
The world beglons to Poland, the rest must die.

Nope.

>western principles of caring and sharing

Fuckin' kek.

i cannot begin to understand why is this a german specific fetish, even Mozart was a scatofag, what the fuck is wrong with you people?

czysty kibelek ?

lol anynobody knows any history here?
It was a nation created by jews, when russians and germans took them out of their countries AND it is where askenazi jews have allways lived.

I like them, they are probably one of the least cucked people of Europe.

Well, lots of old people here are fond of commies, too, especially these who had something to do with the party, or had high positions in state-owned companies. Some of them have blurred memories of what it looked like, some of them think it was better because their husbands or wives were alive. It's quite sad actually

Looks like change is going in the right direction, lets hope that younger generations gain inlfuence before anything bad happens.

There is a certain difference. Communist Poland was a puppet. Soviet union was a super state, the most powerful Russia ever was.

Nope. An absolute majority love the Soviet union and its' leaders.

what a beautiful culture, I'm jelly