I wonder how fast you can blow 40 millions by opening 100s of useless threads a day

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110530224/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110192154/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110198143/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104955778/#104957056
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104925525/#104930503
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104928796/#104928796
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104774562
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104719198
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104514402
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104493084
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104337036
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104292068/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104287563/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104207560/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103408424/#103408905
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103935999/#103935999
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103993173/#q103993173
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102200294/#q102200294
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101787750/#101787750
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101242276/#101242276
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99928859/#99928859
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99460353/#99460353
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110465493
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110430139/
dailycaller.com/2017/01/26/dems-are-done-with-david-brocks-bullst/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens_for_Responsibility_and_Ethics_in_Washington
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5rvqy4/official_ama_with_trumps1stmember_live_at_2pm_est/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

saved pic

Pretty quick I Imagine, since this is supposed to go on till 2020, they don't learn do they they can't change the hivemind same as if we tried to change tumble it's too rooted in its ideology, and we do it for free

I'll post all the Shareblue stuff I have saved

If I was being paid to make threads on Sup Forums I'd make some serious cash, holy shit

You can check out their website Shareblue.com

Don't bully David.

He gets enough of that from his own side.

How do they expect some paid normie shills even compete with our unified levels of genuine autism? Do they not know how meme magic work by now?

We need some new share blue memes, we could just recolour CTR memes with shareblue

Why can't there be a rightwing version of this shit?
Getting paid while btfo'ing shills would be the time of my life.

Yeah they think we'll change our minds when some of us ironically (and me) worship a Egyptian choas frog God who we communicate with numbers
The autism is too strong for normies

Meme wars 2 lads

TFW you get spergs on Sup Forums doing it for free because you guys get triggered so hard by even just the chance that someone is posting on Sup Forums without being sincere

The Democratic party is so fucking retarded

They are literally wasting millions of dollars shitposting on a mongolian cartoon forum

Shadilay brother

And remember, dogs = antifa

Then don't even know the power of Kek

how does he look at himself and think that his haircut is okay to go out in public with

What kind of financial disclosure documents have they filed so far?

Has anyone looked?

Shadilay brother, may Kek bless us purge all shills and non believers

Don't know, but you can check out Thier website just look up Shareblue predend to apply be a double agent

< pissing in piss

They just won't stop. No matter what we do they just load up another proxy and shitpost again. We need to declare all out war on Shareblue

Also even when exposed they don't give up. Why aren't they scared?

Kek that's what they get for trying to bring logic into shit posting and memes

There still new, allot of people still reply to bait threads we need People to be aware of them we need memes and we need a catchphrase "looks like I'm sharing the blue now" or something.

That we do. Also be sure to tell them PRESIDENT DRUMPF as well. That'll piss then off

They're not going to spend it all in one go. 40 million over 4 years is 10 million a year or 2.5 million each quarter. It won't be like when Clinton's Trusted Retards got 6 million. That was a shitshow.

Soo maybe not CTR levels of shill but still noticeable

I give up, you fucking cumskin shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for over a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own Reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing back towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try and how much we try to blend in, we're picked out like our fucking heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shut down we have had zero success. And it's not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single English speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WON'T YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU YOU FUCKING WHITE SCUM.

>Nazi's WATCH OUT!

M'Shilldy

That was just somebody roleplaying.

they hire an entire army of 1000 poojeets for 1 shekel a day

>Why can't there be a rightwing version of this shit?
conservatives don't waste their money on bullshit

I wonder if they'll try to make there own Pepe's those CTR o es must be a fortune

*telpeorts behind you*
Why arenot police beting you up, Nazi?!

nice falseflagging

Kek this pasta

>allot of people still reply to bait thread
those are the shills that get paid to reply to shill threads

>democrats
>facts
Good luck with that

propaganda mills should be legalized and all involved with the propagation of this shilling charged with high treason and summarily executed, publicly, in quick succession.

It doesn't matter. Banks print whatever amount they want. And they are fucking desperate

>/pol is populated by schizoid neets who feel like they "win" for just once in their shitty lives by 24/7 sliding threads that rock their fucked up mentally ill world view

HOW DARE YOU

>get paid to shit-post

WHERE DO I SIGN-UP?

t. CTR

That's so autistic, why reply to your own shill treads most of us know when it's a shill tread anyway, this is going to be a good investment

>exposing Trump as a think skinned "loser"
But he won.

not hiring americants

only poojeet slaves in Shareblew slave colony india need apply

thats what the army of poojeets are trained to do. make shill threads and reply with supporting posts

>111180760
>memeing a president into office in the most powerful nation is not winning

Oh looks guys, one of the team behind Shareblue ™ left Thier Twitter handel on Thier website it would...Be a shame if someone...Were to message him some """Nazi""" opinion s you wouldn't do that would you poll you wouldn't ShareRed™

>implying im "american"

Keep this bumped.

>I felt like I was meeting Mugatu from Zoolander
Holy fuck my sides

40M$/40k shills=1k$/shill/4years
1k$/shill/4years=250$/shill/year
250$/shill/year/365days/year=0.68$/shill/day
Shill salary=0.68 $/day
McD cashier=min. 7.35$/hour
Bangladesh sweatshop worker=0.13$/hour*8hours/day=1.04$/day

Why do leftists always make horrible financial decisions?

We do it for free

Have you had a scroll through the YouTube comments section in the last 7 years?

We are paid in lulz

What a fag

ShareBlue? More like ShariaBlue

>sit down user take a seat, now why do you want to join our right wring group ShareRed™

Carlos!

>Do they not know how meme magic work by now?

No, and most of them aren't even capable of fathoming it. Its almost like a Jungian archetype springing forth from the collective unconscious. They are fighting nature and life itself.

Why would you have to pay nerd virgins?

They own this platform right?

I'm 99% sure they are building something right now which they can influence the post id's to demoralise us.

We should develop a new way of talking to Kek.

Okay, you've convinced me these fags actually exist, HOWEVER, please for the love of KEK don't shit up every thread by spamming "SHILL!!" 25 times in every thread. You autist got so bad about that shit during the election I migrated back to Sup Forums for political discussion.

Keep in mind these Soros puppets are more concerned with brainwashing normies on FB and Twitter than a Brazilian twink enthusiast forum.

Proof of my claim. "Muh shill" spammers shit up the board more than actual shills ever could.

> Anyone else regret voting for Drumpf?
Crew sample-18(rename before posting
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110530224/

>Since most of us here now regret voting for Trump, how can we fix this and make Hillary the president?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110192154/

>How do I change my vote to Hillary Clinton??
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110198143/

>I unironically regret voting for Trump.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104955778/#104957056
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104925525/#104930503
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104928796/#104928796

> Anyone else regret voting for Trump?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104774562
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104719198
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104514402
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104493084
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104337036

>I already regret voting for Trump.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104292068/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104287563/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104207560/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103408424/#103408905
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103935999/#103935999
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103993173/#q103993173
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102200294/#q102200294
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101787750/#101787750
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101242276/#101242276
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99928859/#99928859
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99460353/#99460353

>I'm starting to think that my far-right political views are just a result of...
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110465493

>tfw you actually thought a 70-year old conman could fix our country
>Is anyone else here a former Trump supporter?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110430139/

This board is full of logic and reason. We just have the better arguments

I think once every o e knows about blueshill we'll just stop replying and let them circle jerk

What the fuck is shareblue?Hillary lost why are they still shilling?

>[email protected]
So when do we apply, pol?

Those are mostly just shit posters and bait threads. The best way to deal with them is ignore them.

Serious question and I want a serious answer: Is it better to feed the trolls by replying to them and calling them out for being shills keeping their threads on page 1, OR ignore them and let their threads 404?

A 2016 Clinton aide who went unnamed because they didn’t “want to deal with Brock’s bullshit” told The Daily Beast Brock is, “useless—you might as well have thrown those [tens of] millions of dollars down a well, and then set the well on fire.”

Former President Barack Obama’s officials were not any nicer: “I met with I’m [sic] a couple times—he’s fucking weird. I felt like I was meeting Mugatu from Zoolander… I don’t know what the fuck [Brock’s network] did besides raise a ton of money, and I don’t think the after-action report on 2016 says we need more David Brock. Probably the opposite is true.”

dailycaller.com/2017/01/26/dems-are-done-with-david-brocks-bullst/

But user the left don't want agruments, they don't won't discussion, they just want to call us rayyciss and demoralise us till we give up on this board, if they wanted to debate that's fine but making threads every second about "drumpf XDDd" doesn't want to debate.

i don't know i'm sure i was in a thread earlier that had 3 shills sitting next to each other all had 40+ posts trying to convince people trump is a part of the occult.

I'd like to think they would get demoralized getting called out at every turn or burn through their money quicker.

>Those are mostly just shit posters and bait threads
they are CREW shills

the image names (Crew sample-18(rename before posting) they posted confirm

>Is it better to feed the trolls
it is best to report Shareblue to authorities for harassment and online bullying

they have more than 20 different shills in 1 thread and bait others and then attack

I'm not sure, if I can remember when CTR tried to shill we just posted countermemes and didn't take there post seriously. Maybe drive them out through frustration imagine shilling and instead of agrueeing we just spout memes. For a year they'll end up crazy god now's how they're pyche will be in 2020

So wait, we have share blue but who's crew?

Anyone who isn't a newfag won't be swayed by shill shit posting. I was able to tolerate every day of Sup Forums harbor even with the 300 post long dickipedes.

During the election however I got so sick of seeing "OMG SHILL!" every 3rd damn post I said fuck it and switched boards until the election was over.

it is one of the primary characteristic of this lib-shills that they lack integrity.

it is only a matter of time before you have more Sup Forumsacks

you can denie reality only for so long

Shirablue calls themselves crew to be edgy kids.

>email title as the beginning of your opening sentence

Why do people do this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens_for_Responsibility_and_Ethics_in_Washington

wiki David Brock

Unfortunately there plan is till 2020 so it's a stand off, if everyone leaves it will all be just shills which is what they want.

Thanks isreal bro, you really our greatest ally,

I don't even know if isreal counts GB as an ally desu

They are doxing themselves, kek

I wish this was true, I guess if we had Hollywood run by nationalist (people with precious metals in there surnames) and not globalist then maybe, like if trump gave the Jews isreal.

israel's only ally is great shekel

Get ready for the Trump dynasty:

>t will be Trump/Pence thru 2032, Don Jr thru 2040, Ivanka thru 2048, Erik thru 2056, then Barron thru 2064. We consider our GREAT national project to be a 50 effort. That said, KEEP AMERICA GREAT 2020 is the first step, so dont any of you get soft on us now. Support Donald with all your might and heart, for now, and get ready to redouble your efforts in 4 years.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5rvqy4/official_ama_with_trumps1stmember_live_at_2pm_est/

I have no problem scrolling past a few shill threads in the catalog, probably because like most here I was forged in the autism of Sup Forums, but if Sup Forums goes back to just replying "SHILL!" Over 9000 times then I don't want to share the same board as a bunch of bait swallowing retards and it's back to Sup Forums for me.

If the bait is good and might bluepill people and you can counter that with very few effort reply and sage. Otherwise just ignore it

Same or I just be on r9k and trash, I think I saw CTR on r9k sometime s it was like someone taking a wrong turn