Can you give me the basic gestalt on DMT? Don't really need the big enchilada

Can you give me the basic gestalt on DMT? Don't really need the big enchilada.

Other urls found in this thread:

illuminati-news.com/00363.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
youtu.be/oy43yskCyLQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_War_of_the_Worlds_(radio_drama)#Public_reaction
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that OP
Kek
>DMT is basically a chemical that is created while you sleep
>it is believed to be the chemical that allows you to dream
>almost all living organisms produce DMT
>Taking DMT will allow you to hallucinate the inner workings of your mind and subconscious (no, you don't get fucking transported to a different dimension filled with ayyliums.)
>Psychedelics allows the brain to use and connect all areas of the brain, unlike when it's sober each area of the brain works independently from the other ones.
>this cohesion between the areas of the brain allows you to analyze things from a completely different perspective.
TL;DR
It will really make you think.

Read up on Erouid and psyched substance on YouTube. Never try any drugs without knowing what they do first

It lets you communicate with the 8th dimensional machine elves

i'm watching that podcast right now, for the 3rd time.

Its fucking amazing.

I'm going to watch it on 3 100ug tabs of LSD next weekend, wish me luck

wtf does dmt meam, determined medical thc? sounds retarded

Have you not seen it yet??

>no, you don't get fucking transported to a different dimension filled with ayyliums.

Nah man I'm pretty sure DMT allows your consciousness to access other dimension or universes. I didn't see any ayyliums though, just weird abstract shit.

Watching it for the first time. Literally just found this illuminati-news.com/00363.html in another thread, the way they both line up, shiiieeet.

Sure. Go to an actual drug related site so you don't have a bunch of retards who don't know anything about psychedelics or drugs in general feeding you retarded bullshit.

dimethyltryptamine

Quick rundown?

A rapid summary.

Damn everyone on here uses psychedelics that is the true redpill

Link to the video?

You must not have been here the last few days

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

Thanks, leaf user. I was busy

lets you actually see prophecies and interact with spirits (some good some bad)

They may just ignore you or try to show you something badass.

It's relative, it depends on the dimension your conciousness is currently in. I'm usually on the 8th dimension, though most of the time on the 7th.
I made contact with an entity on the 11th dimension when i smoked dmt. It was just a radiant light, but i could communicate with it telepathically. It told me in the year 2013 that there'll be a major change in our universe starting in 2016.

I've seen it already, I saw it live, but I want to watch it while tripping.

Dude, I actually did that same dosage just after the new year.
It was the last of my allotment I got from friends a bit ago.

Breakdown:
>thought about all the possible information contained in the world
>had an existential crisis about how much information there is and the scope of knowing
>forgot what I was about for approximately half an hour
>auditory hallucination
>digital noises like waves crashing on a beach but compressed to shit
>lay down on couch
>perpetually about to fall off
>room spirals
>spinning, flashing red and blue lights (that aren't there)
>think police are here to get me
>drink chocolate milk
>immediately regret decision
>ego death sets in
>start feeling selfish like I ruined my friends' night by being the only one tripping
>two friends having their own conversation on other end of room
>can't handle the fact that multiple conversations are going on
>me and other friend trying to talk, but other friends' train of thought travels behind me and I notice it
>try to watch Blue Planet
>intense mixture of awe and fear
>squid comes on screen
>am too scared to continue
>start to notice how chubby I am
>realize that everything I don't like about life is due to my own inactions
>become possessed by God or some shit
>start speaking like I'm reciting from the Bible
>try to write things down
>can't
>manage to etch out something after drawing loops for several minutes
>"There is a divine being in this vessel."
>mellow out
>watch Malcolm in the Middle

It was positive experience though.
I started dieting and have lost 8 pounds since the year started.
Also, I kept noticing some "greater sense of self" the past few times, and had a sensation that I was in a time between lives.
It opened me up to some of the Tom Campbell stuff.

>Tom Campell stuff
Explain.

The worst experiences are always the absolute best.
>take 4tbs
>did this on DAK 10/16/16 DAY ASSANGE KILLED
>Sup Forums is freaking out, 6 different 300 post threads about assange dyeing
>muh dead man's switches
>the nukes, Hillary has disappeared
>smash panic button
>pack everything I need on a duffle bag and run away form town on my car.
>hallucinate so hard every single SUV looks like an undercover GMC, tinted windows cop car
>oh God they are all following me
>all jeeps look like HUMVEES with machine guns on top
>raid a gas station for food
>buy 30 different chocolate bars
>keep driving, radio station ads are sounding like coherent paragraphs that have nothing to do with selling products
>[Manly lumberjack voice] "ARE YOU TIRED OF ALL THESE DAMN KEKS AND FAGGOTS BEING PUSSIES AND RULING OVER YOU? PREPARE SOON COMRADE"
>Park somewhere and start having a panic attack
>friend sees this post on FB (yes this happened) and asks me Wtf is going on
>I am so paranoid I think the government is after me, tracking my calls and that every human being is out to get me
>friend calls
>think that my friend is either bought out by the elites to kill me or the calls are being tracked and the peace keepers are on their way to get me
>not even music can calm me down
>friend picks up off the side of the road, immediately calm down after a hug.
Fucking Kek, I learned how unprepared for the happening I was, and it felt like a crazy die hard movie desu, at one point I thought a really good friend had a gun (though she had a gun on her pocket) it's more of a cool story than a learning experience. I learned about myself crying in front of a mirror, I realized the same lesson you learned, everything happens for a reason, if that reason is not created or willed into existence then nothing will happen.
(post is shit because I'm at work, can't proof read for cohesion)

Holy fuck what.

i'm in my 30s, have a few kids, and a decent job that lets me afford to pay for two houses, one for my family, one for my mother-in-law. my kids are intelligent and well-behaved.

how do i get my hands on dmt or mushrooms? i've managed to get some (what i was told) is lsd from a college friend, but even he says dmt & mushrooms are super hard to come by.

somebody said i can brew ayahuasca, but i don't think i'm spiritually equipped to handle such a long and intense trip without some guidance.

i'm aware of niggernet, but bitcoins and trusting strangers in dark alleys are things i'm not interested in doing.

I watched this video, imagine absolutely falling for it and believing the nukes are on their way and martial law is enforced, this video is what tipped me over the edge.
youtu.be/oy43yskCyLQ

>TL;DR
>It will really make you think.
I shouldn't have laughed, but I did. Maybe it's the DMT I just smoked.

DMT taught me that yellow is a thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_War_of_the_Worlds_(radio_drama)#Public_reaction

>it will really make you think

this is all that can actually be said

Fug, RIP m8. Post here what you saw in 20 minutes

>DMT is basically a chemical that is created while you sleep
>it is believed to be the chemical that allows you to dream

Stopped reading there, OP wanted facts, not legends and wishful thinking.

>>DMT is basically a chemical that is created while you sleep
There is no evidence for this.

>all areas of the brain
not true

Grow the mushrooms yourself. Its actually really easy and you can order all the supplies online legally. No pungent odors like when growing weed either. From placing an order online to harvesting fresh mushrooms could be about 1 1/2 to 2 months but after that they just keep coming. You can setup everything in a closet or under a bed.. Good luck user

the bogs are the main distributors of DMT

Lel, literally this

>mfw us code title 50 chapter 32 subsection 1528 paragraph b

Someone give me a fail proof method for growing shrooms. I've got the spores from my last time but when i tried growing with rye it was always a moldy mess. Is ricecake still a thing or is there something easier?

You could do this, but it takes a bit of work and they could die.

Dank web is your best bet desu. I've done it and I have very low tier OPSEC because I basically don't care, since you actually have things to lose I'd toss the bitcoin in a couple tumblers (Google it, it basically divides your bitcoins into 100 different pieces, sents it to 100 different places, then again and again and then to the last destination, basically laundering the money so it is impossible to track back) and then go to AlphaBay Market, it's the best one so far from what I've "heard", I've also "heard" Ablonelsd is a really really good seller of LSD (only sells lsd and it is the purest I've heard of, no stomach aches or anything) basically the process goes like this

>acquire buttcoins
>launder if you want to
>send to AlphaBay wallet
>find ablone
>buy $45 worth of LSD (10 100ug each tab) (DO NOT TAKE IT ALL AT ONCE, YOU'LL "DIE")
>research if your county has done raids on dank web sales, should not be an issue since LSD is undetectable by dogs and its just paper
>get a PO Box if you want, you could just straight send it to your house
>wait 3-5 days
>" Hi, thanks for donating to the science Foundation :^) "
>clear 12hrs off your day
>enjoy your scientific research
The thing with the dank web is that the vendors are constrained by the free market, if you sell shit products you will not do very well at all, criminals don't have to deal with this, they are the only people with product in town, you have no other choice. Do a good month worth of research, everything from vendors reviews to how to get bitcoin and how to clean them if you really care.

lysergi.com
look up reviews online

use coinbase to get bitcoin to buy but make sure you send the coin to another wallet of yours first or coinbase will ban you and they are the only exchange left where you don't need to have photo ID.

Shh, it's a cool story to tell

They are not the only one, look up the app called circle

circle doesn't deal in bitcoin any more they got BTFO by regulators.

coinbase won't last long either.

just fucking do it pussy its neat as hell

HURR HURR YOU WANT THE BIG ENCHILADA!!!???
>were aliens...us...we are the aliens Joe
>Eddie...get off the aerosoli injections
>Joe...we are the aliens...your not even listening.
>so alex...DMT

>mfw he is full of shit. And Rogan has the attention span of a teenager.