Why are you so afraid of women and children, Sup Forums?

Why are you so afraid of women and children, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
is2.Sup
youtu.be/C-u7XOavGVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mother of a future jihadist
>"moderate" muslim
>child bride
i dunno senpai

because they get away with lying virtually every time due to the small yet stable chance of a sexual release.

>mother of a future jihadist
>"moderate" muslim
>child bride
i dunno senpai

where does that shit come from?

>they made him a blonde American who vapes
LUL

nigger what are you doing

Gee whiz I don't know

Do sjws hate Nintendo now?

They are bringing drugs, they are bringing crime. They're rapists

>i will never be raped by a 7yo syrian girl
Life is very unfair tbqh

they can go to turkey which is closer.

I don't know whether to laugh or vomit when I see a pre-teen girl in a hijab. It speaks volumes about the savage culture these immigrants come from. The insinuation is that men in her country are so out-of-control that even the sight of a 9 year old can drive them to sexual assault.

9 years is prime dating material in arabia.

Hijabs are cute, and little girls are cuter.
Cute + Cuter = Cutest

You only have a shit taste fäm

Hide and report slide threads.

>waah my shit thread isn't getting replies
>this other thread is a slide thread!!! ignore it!! reply to my Sup Forums BTFO thread, instead!!

Fuck off leaf faggot.

The "J'aime Marine" was a nice touch even though the comic is retarded.

Maybe you should move to Yemen.

>tl;dr
Stop paying terrorists already, stop buying Arab oil!

Since Islam comes with healthy gender roles, women can not walk a step without their husbands. So a mother can not go anywhere without her husband, who is a terrorist. Same goes for female children and their fathers. Male children are indoctrinated in ISIS schools.

Solution:
> Nuke Saudi Arabia
> Use U.S. & Canadian shale, and U.K. North Sea oil in stead of paying the terrorists.
> Discredit wahhabism. Use western mass media and propaganda to install western religious and political leaders in the arabian countries.
> Promote an arab union to pacify extremists, however under a western puppet as leader.
> Make it rich by reducing corruption, and installing solar capacity in the deserts, to export electricity to the E.U. Rich people are less likely to revolt.
> Reduce dependency on foreign oil by subsidizing U.S. production of electric and hybrid vehicles.
> Replace plastics with bio-plastics or other renewable sources.

only a leaf could project this much

Is this French Propaganda?

islam is a religion of peace

I fucking wish
But I'm still leaning arabic, maybe in 2-3 years.

wrong.

He's right and you know it

also wrong

god damnit, juanito, he was talking about fucking mexico when he said that

wait
Who the fucks draws a mustache on a kid??

If only 85% of the Refugees werent single unaccompanied men. :(

Tfw another child muslim blows up a market. Oh, and syrian refugees are like 90% 20-30 year old men.

P.S muslim children often grow up to be big trouble makers because of Muslim parents. Look at Britain.

wewlad

This is edited right?
Has a pepe-shirted trump-hatted spindly ass nerd with a fucking AK committed a SINGLE. A SINGLE. Act of terrorism?

because people are dumb

shoudnt the burka be black? that kid is going to get stoned to death

>heh GOT EM

>young female child's hands bound
Top kek

>normal manchild
>health tourist
>health tourist
>child bride

I genuinely can't tell which side these graphics are on sometimes.

Here on Sup Forums we tell the hard truths in between the shitposting.

We're afraid of women and children because they grow up and make more muslims, or just make more muslims. They don't even have to fight a war to conquer us. They just have to achieve a sizeable voting block. This is quite easy for them to accomplish since
1.) Birth rates decline due to technological progress.
2.) They'll live completely differently in enclaves, breeding like rabbits (see Europe).
3.) We literally don't have the stomach to do anything about the problem once they're here. Our principles are vulnerable in this way.

Why the fuck would a nationalist Trump supporter buy an AK instead of an M4

this called Poe's Law, and we're now living in Poe's Timeline

That can't be real.

really makes me think

youve been lied to then, it happens frequently

Because taqiyya exists.

The fact that you can't believe it's real, is why they do it. It's why it works. It's why they'll probably win.

>blonde hair
>blue eyes
Clearly this wasn't made in America.

There are plenty of companies that manufacture AKs in the US. Century, IO, Palmetto to name a few. Can't import any firearms made in Russia thanks to former president Niggimus Maximus.

Why not? they do worse than that all the time

>mother of a sick child
>sick child

Mad Sheep disease when.

Guess what they grow up to be? Do you have any idea how many terrorists are 2nd or 3rd gen immigrants?

>How can you kill woman and children
>Just don't lead them as much, war's hell ain't it

Could you leaf be anymore of a colossal faggot?

I can see a face in that painting

You're a fucking idiot.

REMEMBER TO VOTE LABOUR

>J' Marine

What did he mean by this?

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

Rare?

Oeuf

don't be ridiculous, you're just seeing things

For every denied shitskin family, thats less taxes for working americans.

no, you're just new

>Why are you so afraid of women and children, Sup Forums?

I'm not afraid of terrorism I'm afraid that the refugees will tip the muslim population into a percentage where they sperg out and try to take over

I'm afraid if racial blood poisoning and culture death

I'm afraid my taxes are being used to breed me out if existence

I'm afraud the housing nhs and schools can't take any more hordes of brown people Gibsing their heads off

I'm afraid of my peaceful society becoming like one of theirs.

Terrorism is low on my list of fears of the many varieties of aids they bring with them

Can't wait to kill people with my Nintendo Switch

>tfw shareblue found wrong red hat to shop on Google images

Having foreign translators is a horrible decision. Your literally outsourcing your intelligence.

I'm blind so ya'know

I'm afraid that the government is going to take money designed to help law abiding citizens to help some people who walked past dozens of war-free countries, turned down sanctuary from countries like Portugal, to reach a country that would give them the most welfare

>why are you afraid of children?
>>>is2.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1486304368142.webm

because women bred future terrorists, and children are future terrorists

so much k-mart clothes. tbey become white trash in the transition from mud slimes ?

I hate Arabs because they are not white.

It has nothing to do with fear or terrorism.

I do not want them in my country because I wish to live in a homogenous ethnostate and they are not my people.

Obama's been bombing them for 8 years . What was his problem?

You're like a little baby
Watch this

Women and children from these countries have beards?

They are dark and as we all know it reflects their souls. Praise Jesus!

How to be a faggot in one post
well done

Wow, so liberals are pretty much real world bullies now.
>HAHA VIRGIN ALT RIGHT NAZI! FUCKING DIE TERRORIST!

Wasn't there a translator that tried to blow up an embassy or something?

Not the same
The fag who beheaded the k*rdish "girl" got captured, tortured and executed. Google it.

>destabilize the region
>bomb their civilians
>support islamic extremists
>steal their resources

"Oh wow why do we have to take responsibility for them? why are we the problem?"
"Go back to the countries we are bombing. filthy muslims!"

Burger hypocrisy everyone.

>take responsibility for them, America!

This is the same excuse I keep hearing from proponents of sanctuary cities who think the US is obligated to take in Mexican and Central American migrants.

Really makes you think.

Who the fuck is talking about this?

It's was totally my decision to bomb these countries. I'm sorry please come and jihad me and my family. You totally need to come all the way from the other side of the world to america because reasons. Not like there nations nearby that aren't dangerous with similar cultures.

Actually it's supposed to be post puberty that girls jump into that but people always go overboard because obviously more is better. But of course you'd say all Muslims and therefore their culture is like that. It warms my heart to see your culture and society implode because of the liberals and faggots. I never hated the West but I do because of literal racists such as yourself. I'll be the first to dance on the grave of the West. Rip faggots

>now
you fucking little bluepilled shit. SONY = Standard Oil New York. They're a fucking CTR arm, and Clinton Foundation donator.

The SONY shills are our shills.

Shit this drawing has given me all these feelings and shit now.

Guys let's just remove the border and USCIS because feelings.

When did Justin Trudeau give birth?

Statistically at least two of these people express some level of support for ISIS, a terrorist organization. As a collective, the religion which they associate themselves with is practically the only remaining source of religiously motivated violence in the world, all other religions combined making up less than a single percent compared to Islam. When faced with Islamic violence, these people may not participate but at least half if not more of them will condone or apologize for it instead of condemning it.

I recognize that some of these people are suffering, but I was opposed to intervention in their countries and I did not support the decisions which lead to the current refugee crisis. I refuse to accept false responsibility for their plight, and I do not want people with their religious/political ideology to influence decisions made in my country.

>1 post by this id
reminder to NEVER reply to these crew threads and if you MUST, only remind others not to reply and

ALWAYS FUCKING SAGE AND REPORT

Because this youtu.be/C-u7XOavGVk will come and kill you. Yeah.

My man, you have the ideology of a 15yo teenager.
Most people just want to escape from war [which you started and keep supporting] to have a better life, no more. Your country has A LOT of security screens to stop terrorist from reach your country and since 2001 there are NO attacks planned from the outside.

Women ruin societies more than any standing army or hurka durka with an ak ever could.