Does Sup Forums actually hate real feminists who want equality or just radical sjws who want to kill all men?

Does Sup Forums actually hate real feminists who want equality or just radical sjws who want to kill all men?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/02/statutory-rape-victim-child-support/14953965/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all feminism is misguided and comes from the same place

yes

they already have equality, so anyone calling themselves a feminist these days is either intellectually dishonest or retarded.

We don't hate woman, if that's what you are asking.

Mudslimes do, tho

>"real" feminists
>wanting equality

No such thing exists. Feminism in its essence is about female superiority over men, especially considering that women in the west have the same (if not more) rights than men.

People that want equal rights are egualitarian.

Listen feminazis are cool they're passionate

But most have frontal lobe damage and need to be evaluated by psychiatric professionals

Is there equality on salaries? I think no.

bullshit lol

Men and women are naturally not equal, so attempting to force equality is necessarily oppressive towards men.

>real feminists that just want equality

That's probably like 3 people tops

>Feminists
>want equality
Why is it called FEMINISM and not EQUALISM them
CHECK M8

There's equality of opportunity to get those salaries

I hate the SJWs and think the feminists are misguided.

Men and women are not equal and never can be.

you wouldn't know being a neet and all, but salaries are not this number which is ordained by the gods and cannot be changes, in fact, salaries are determined well after a candidate is selected.

Give proof of an actual case where two members working at the exact same workplace, with the exact same time spent, with the exact same job, with exact same workload completed, but the male making more

>real feminists who want equality
equality is unattainable tho

Women already have equality. They are just afraid to let go of feminism.

This

well you think wrong you Spanish faggot

Yes.

That's illegal

that czechs out.

It's called salary negotiation, which is something women suck at. They expect the best salary for nothing because they are used to having everything delivered to them on a silver platter in high school and college (pussy pass).

When you are used to having privileges, equality feels like oppression.

Name 1 legal right in western nations which men have that women do not

There is no universal granted equality. Everybody wanting it is just fool.

>real feminists
>want equality
There's a reason they aren't called equalists or humanists.

If a group of people calling themselves masculinists went around claiming they want equality no one would believe them.

Feminism has become a self-actualization movement for directionless millennial children with emotional issues.

I do not want directionless children with emotional issues to be running our country.

I'm a woman and I fucking hate all feminists. They don't want equality (like egalitarianism) they want special privilege which is the opposite of equal. White feminists are the worst.

>work way less hours and not as good as male co-workers
>be surprised when you earn less salary

All feminism is bad, also 'radical sjws' also claim to want 'equality', so stop trying to build a difference between them. They are two sides of the same coin.

All you are doing is using one to make the other seem better. Which is exactly what they want you to.

What about the rape crisis?
What about male dominated positions of power?
What about how media treats women as objects?
What about the wage gap?
What about mansplaining?
And so on
We still need feminism so badly especially in america after the trump election.

This.
Women generally suck at negotiations because of submissive nature (there are exceptions).

I don't hate feminists for contending for superiority. That's only natural. You can blame the men who totally role over on that front for whatever reasons I can't understand.

>Does Sup Forums actually hate real feminists who want equality

their concept of equality is inherently harmful because it is at odds with reality.
men are not women. women are not men.
men are heavier, bigger, faster, stronger than women. men are more driven, more competitive, more assertive than women.
any measures to reach "equality" always end up punishing and weakening men in order to allow women the illusion of being able to compete.

also, "real feminists who want equality" pretty much always preach and work towards the destruction of the nuclear family and traditional society. therefor they are our enemies, plain and simple.

The former doesn't exist anymore while the latter needs to be stomped out

>the only real feminists are the ones who don't exist

1/10 convinced for a second but you can easily tell this is bait afterwards

Shouldn't of said that user

Bait aswell

so you want communism?

Men have many privileges, shitlord!

>the right to register for the draft to receive the same privileges women get for free
>the right to have our genitals mutilated at birth for no reason other than muh hygiene and "chicks prefer it that way"
>same crime, more jail time
>the right to lose half our shit in a divorce, even if she's the one that cheated

Just to name a few privileges men enjoy these days

It doesn't exist and so trying to achieve it fucks everything up. Cunts are not equal to men, they never will be. Everyone would be a lot happier if they treated as what they are: things made by men to be owned and used by men. If a cunt isn't owned and controlled it will get nervous and confused, it needs the security of knowing she has a msn who will take care of things for her.

Male dominated positions of power is there because males are generally less submissive by nature
Rape crisis is there because you have no self-defense available for them. Give them right to bear arms.
Media is a special kind of fucked up tool. Ad industry just earns shekels.
Wage gap is a myth. Learn to know your value and negotiate.
Mansplaining? Wtf is this? Logic and argumentation in reality is mansplaining?

I don't like SJWs too much, but I am all for equal rights. The only guys who don't want to allow equality to women are massively insecure losers who feel threatened by any woman who is not a complete zombie. Over my years here, I have learned that all the view of Sup Forums stem from a weak place of insecurity and fear. The views here are not to be taken seriously given their origins.

There can be no equality between fundamentally unequal beings.

For example, retards are pushing for equality in army, that women should be able to serve just like men. However, they simply can't do it because they are much weaker than males, proven thoroughly by Israel army. They ran several test programs to see whether women could serve in front-line infantry in real conflicts, whether they could serve as tank crews and so on. Verdict: no fucking chance. Traumatism was so disgustingly high that they had to cancel programs early. Women's bones simply can't tolerate same abuse as men's, its a medical fact that can't be changed.

Women become pregnant and then feed and care for newborns. That's huge burden for employer which doesn't exist for male employees and there's nothing anyone could do about it short of inventing artificial wombs and abandoning pregnancy altogether.

Statistics demonstrate huge gap between males and females in comprehending advanced math, and thus any real science. While you could find female who actually understands theory of functions of complex variables, she would be 1 to 100 to males in best case. There's some fundamental difference in brain wiring depending on gender, its cruel and pointless to try force equality here.

Social and legal norms are already heavily skewed towards women. Anyone who wants true equality would agitate for more fair divorce and rape laws, but there's zero of this in feminist community.

>you can easily tell this is bait afterwards
wtf? How is this bait
America elected a man who brags about how he rapes women.
He pushed a ban for Muslims and is probably working on a hijab ban too
he needs to be stop and i'm glad that lawer succeeded

This.
The equality they preach makes society uncompetitive and leads to it being conquered or falling apart.

Don't forget the right to not have to choose between so many different forms of birth control like women have to. It must be awful having to pick between literally a dozen options, I'm glad that a man only has three choices - condoms, vasectomy, or abstinence - makes it a lot easier to choose!

Men also have the privilege of being forced into fatherhood, even if they're a rape victim!

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/02/statutory-rape-victim-child-support/14953965/

If you are talking about the ones who try to stop women from getting stoned to death by acmed, then yes they're fine

I don't hate either of them.

I despise modern feminist/sjw theory but only feel sorry for those who follow it.

Females have equality of opportunity in the aest and any diferences in outcones in individuals are the result of differences in the sexs which occurs on average due to biological differences.

Alongside this the argument is somewhat moot anyway, all men and women should be in marriages with the family as the base economic, political and social unit anyway so differences between them average out in all meaningful ways anyway.

No such thing

>Logic and argumentation
no this is not mansplaining
It is what you just did.
Lying!
You start with assumptions, you use victim blaiming
and on top you blame the media

I came here only to say this. So true.

Mansplaining is a tool invented by feminists when they got too old to close their ears and sing loudly when being schooled by logic and reason

> Mansplaining? Wtf is this? Logic and argumentation in reality is mansplaining?
Note the question marks in my post

So what is this mansplaining? Explain it to me.

Equality is A-OK
muh patriarchy is bad
I don't hate women

educate yourself shitlord
i'm not your fucking teacher

Equality is the most disdainful religion which i hate with a passion. It's a devious lie. It never was true and it can never be true. In reality everyone is different and no one is equal, different races are unequally strong and unequally intelligent, and different genders are unequal in many regards. There are no two lifeforms that are equal. The notion if equality must be rejected soundly and firmly, it is simply false and not desirable.

I'd rather my enemy wanted to kill me, than try to enforce equality, honestly.

This. Men and women are not equal and should not be treated as equals in any circumstances except under the law. Even if they were equal, i dont see any feminists arguing against the ridiculously skewed divorce and custody laws.

Don't forget that the feminist organization NOW actively fought against defeated shared custody in divorce proceedings. This would have meant that children are, by default, split 50/50 between mother and father. Then it's adjusted depending on circumstances.

Feminists enjoy the privilege of it defaulting to the woman right off the bat and fought hard to keep it that way. The oy privileges women really whine about are when theirs are threatened.

>Womansplaining

You came out with the term mansplaining. IDK what this term means. Never heard it before. Give me your definittion of it. Words have meaning What you meant by this word?

sometimes it does get pretty fague what the people on Sup Forums see as 'equality'. Ofcourse the sexes should be treated equal but i do think that for a certain part it should be the equal opportunity to succeed and not necessarily equal outcome.

STOP GETTING BAITED WITH THIS SHIT

>Ofcourse the sexes should be treated equal

No, there's no reason for it. An inversion is necessary: Of course sexes should be treated differently, after all they are different.

this

if anything, they have an advantage in getting a job due to quotas

It's what occurs when a man talks condescendingly to someone (especially a woman) about something he has incomplete knowledge of, with the mistaken assumption that he knows more about it than the person he's talking to does

serena williams

>inb4 waaa but thats down to viewership!!

top lel face it, you're bitter women haters

This is a board of peace. There is no hate here.

So mansplaining means that womens can not argument?

Well I mean... obviously they shouldn't be allowed to vote let's be serious for a minute

Actually it occurs when a feminist is losing a logical argument to a man, no matter the subjective measurements of his "tone" and "attitude"

>inb4 waaa but thats down to viewership!!

well yeah it ends there britfag

>Muh no true Scotsmen
These tarts are feminists. You can't separate them from the movement

Are you fucking mansplaining again?
I'm literally shaking right know

"Real" feminists are to radicals SJWs what "moderate" rebels are to ISIS.
What I'm saying is all four parties need be nuked.

At least you're burning some calories, sweetheart

Thats it
fuck off you cis scum i'm out of here

low energy fritz

No.
I made an logical conclusion from your definition.

Saved, nice red pill material.

>the only thing he can't clean is his criminal record

There is some bullshit in there. Redpills with bullshit in them are counterproductive.

this a thousand times
equality is the falsest god

NOT
AN
RGUMENT
G
U
MENT

not a valid argument

I think women should be allowed to live however they want and have equality of opportunity to men. But I also have seen that women are far happier getting married and having kids, and keeping their sex count as low as possible.

I don't know about Spain, but here a company would be sued into submission for paying different rates for the same work.

Take the right to work part from there.
In the beginning author said: Right to work and then he arguments as the right to work equals to the obligation to work.

Read it, man.

Take the right to work part from there.
In the beginning author said: Right to work and then he arguments as the right to work equals to the obligation to work.

Read it, man.

>I think women should be allowed to live however they want and have equality of opportunity to men.
Why?

Why not?

Lmao, that's not how this works, he made a statement of his opinion and now he needs to justify it.

>serena williams
women's tennis matches are shorter though

Serena will be no match to pro men tennis player in the men match. Words of our female tennis player.

She is good but men are way more powerful and way faster.

>equality
lol