This man will be the next chancellor of Germany and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it

This man will be the next chancellor of Germany and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

>there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
actually we can call this out to what it is - a forced meme.

Kill yourself.

Noone cares about Germany

how nuch do they pay you to post this crap?

Yes, mein Führer

hes globalist scum why do you wish death upon your nation?

Are you sick of this shit? Do you want to end the left? Here's how:
There is a redpill NUKE sitting on YouTube right now:

Embed this in every forum, spam every news anchor, TWEET #ladygaga and #superbowl with the link in it, and watch the left crumble.

>be tolerant
>gay rights
>art is important

DUDE SHITTING CUM ON ANOTHER MAN'S FACE IS AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN TO WATCH PEOPLE.

>being german
>see the power of meme magic
>use meme magic to get a EU reddit shill as chancellor
>use low energy reddit memes

wew

He's a fucking kike. He needs to be disembowelled and fed to wolves.

His head should be on a pike and his mangled remains should be gibbeted in a wrought iron cage hanging at the gates to Berlaymont.

Don't say such abhorrent things. I know times are dark, Germanbro, but surrender before the kike would leave us no better than Brits. Eventually he'll be without security, then justice shall return.

Wage will rise to 0.005/post right before the election.
>tfw AfD is so poor and irrelevant they can't even pay their weeb shills a single halfpenny
LOL they literally do it for free

GOOD GERMANY

EUROPE WILL PREVAIL

GOTTKANZLER SCHULZ 2017

EMMANUEL MACRON 2017

kys spacko

also
>leftist
>memes

Couldn't you have been a cuck? Why is it that you based Brits only show up after I've gotten mad enough at you to shitpost?

(It's cool though. Keep it up.)

You can do something about your pathetic life you Volksverräter and kill yourself.

it's the eternal anglo

don't mind his mental illness, it's genetic

This shit feels so forced and fake it's hilarious.

Ebin maymay!

10 Pfennig wurden auf Dein Antifa Kinderkonto überwiesen

Nobody will be excited or mad about this, because Germany, unlike US, is hardly relevant right now. But people most likely will pity you for not only failing to uncuck yourselves but also electing this turbokike.

It's Hilldawg all over again.
That being said, which one is better for gibs?

This is TRUMPF moment of europe

Nobody believe in Macron or Schultz but they are obviously going to win and i'll drink all your tears in september

Honestly, this is the first meme that honest to god made me cringe.

>snivveling judling
>ALL HAIL OUR GODEMPEROR

“For me, the new Germany exists only in order to ensure the existence of the State of Israel and the Jewish people.”

i will leave that here. Now go burn some trashcans, Lefty.

Will he be able to outcuck Merkel?

mad neo-cuck

nobody is falling for this shit

nobody except 5 people on this board find this quote offensive.

Welcome to reality.

op is a euroshill faggot
sage

How did you acquire your shilling job? I really want to work with you to MEGA. And unlike you, I am not a reddit fag that fails to harness meme magic. I can get Schulz elected. But you have to pay me for shitposting.

Do not force that meme into this stupid slave.

Only the bogdanovs are capable of doing that.

You will get appropriate punishment for this.

I'm feeling quite destructive today so why not let him burn Germany to the ground

This jew will be like pushing the reset button of Germany

This guy will inspire the next Hitler hiding in Germany to seek power.

truth. this will push us over the edge

>another shill thread
>30+ replies
I rember a time when we only gave (You)s to those worthy of them.

Anyway, saged.

Why are you so desperate copy pasting the Trump meme?

Do something yourself.

Who has betrayed us ... Social Democrats!

He is literally gender bent merkel

>Jew
>Wants more refugees
>Record of pro-migration
>Belief that Germany is not for Germans
>Only changing his tune during campaign time

Hans pull your head out of your ass

Makes no difference if he or merkelbor fat siggi would be Chancellor. They are all globalist meat puppets. Policywise they are all extremely similar anyways.

Pro refugee
Pro CETA
Pro shuffle more.money to Greece and anyone
Pro EU in it's current form
Atlantists
Contra Russia
Contra germans

Kek,you are dilusional

Fuck off globalist shill

Let this grey mouse rule over a stagnating, demoralized country whose youth is already 30-40% shitskins and whose population will be >50% shitskins by 2050.

We'll focus our efforts on countries with a future.

There is a differnce between (((him))) and Hitler.
He was a alcoholic, probably still is one.

Germany

Literally who?

Schulz is enthusiastic about spending a ton of money, but his ideology makes for thoroughly unsustainable fiscal and demographical trends. Basically, he'll let you off the hook for the next five to ten years but after that Germany will be in no state to bail you out (because five million new shitskins all need caring for by the state) and you'll crash and burn and probably have a neat little civil war because the money has run out. Merkel will just continue down the current road of austerity, stagnation and mass immigration, Europe-wide.

Thats what you said about hillary...and brexit

für den kack haben schon zuviel kanaks kleinen dullis ihr weed abgezogen :D

Beste wird dann wieder das danach wenn ihr linken hurensöhne rumheult und euch ernsthaft fragt wie ihr nur verlieren konntet...nachdem ihr einfach nur ideenlos memes geklaut habt und die kanaken im gegenzug geraubt und vergewaltigt haben...würden die für die ihr kämpft wenigstens für und nicht auch noch gegen euch kämpfen..

Ihr seid schon ne bemitleidenswerte truppe..