REEEEEEEEEEEEE

muh inheritance

Gotta prop up the ponzi scheme somehow.

People should learn to save money for their old age.

So what? If you own a >$450k home upon retirement why shouldn't this count as an asset?

Ridiculous.

Because the $3.5m from my grandparents will take the financial stress out of the lives of my siblings and I.

They bought their house 60 years ago (when the area was nothing) and its now its the most expensive place to live in Melbourne.

Theyre in their late 80s.

> Trump's America at top of page
Nobody can get him off their goddamn minds

At least somebody is living rent free in Melbourne.

It's another sign of the times.

Just detonate the nukes now desu senpai

do you think you deserve this purely by the fact that you're their grandchild?

aaaaayyyyyy have a (You)

Yes.

If they choose to leave it to him, then yes. Who is the state to say otherwise?

What kind of bum has a $450,000 house and no money?

what isthe pension age atm, close to 70 or soon to be 70?

those cunts are master tax thieves.

if i hear any public servant telling me about fairness and giving back i will bless them with a chance to suck my dick. fucking parasites.

I guess your country will be the JUDEN'S next parasite host!

Sorry MATE!!! YOU SHIT POSTED FOR WAY TO LONG!!!

NEXT THE CANAKEKS ARE GONNA SUFFER AND REEL!!!

I think they do yes. Do you think someone else deserves what their family built??? If so then if Ukrainians want to hang people like you. I'll click my heels all day long to the snapping of neck of people like you.

My grandparents bought their house for A£8,000 - 60+ years ago. They were factory workers and saved up and bought the place. They've never been rich or anything. They just got lucky in that the place they bought their house ended up becoming the most expensive neighborhood in the state.

It's now estimated at $3.5m. Houses in the same street sold for $3.4 to $4.0m in 2015 and 2016, their next door neighbors sold for $3.7 last October.

>3.5 mil aussibucks
Damn, that's only like 10,000 in US dollars, I should move to Australia

Nice meme

Damn that's like 3.5m in maplebucks, I should rake myself.

So? Just transfer your property to your kids and disown them.

The chief complaint of burgers here is that they can't keep up with the bantz. Second is that shit is too expensive.

>waaah I didn't save my money in my 20s and invest it like a normal person FEED ME
fuck off and die wretches.

>no money to pay the pension
>people getting older
>cant increase the tax rate
>running out of money
>punish people that worked all their life

Plenty for the abos tho m8

>punish people that worked all their life
No. It's about Jewing the next gen out of their inheritance and impoverishing them. There is an insane amount of wealth to be passed down but our government wants us stupid, poor and easily replaced. All they do is sell us out.

You commie faggot