Post your Family Crests. And some politics behind it to not trigger the admins

Post your Family Crests. And some politics behind it to not trigger the admins.

>Caomhanach
>Last Khangs of Leinster
>Overthrown by Normans

>inb4 all the Americans take their last name to the internet and spread some bullshit crest

We really should be only seeing the English , Spanish, Italians or French on this thread.

Very rarely an American.

Proud of my Scottish heritage.

>green, the colour of money
>gold, the colour of gold
>a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush but we have all the birds, the hand bird and the bush birds, for a total of three birds

nobody of this name has ever achieved anything of note

>Caomhanach
congratulations, you shits sold Ireland to the Normans

FPBP

This. I would virtually promise the same is true of the euros posting here larping as royalty.

Clan ross = best clan.

WE WUZ Norman conquerors (and the cousin of William the Conquerer) of England in 1066 and spread to the whole British Isles. I think we have 2 castles in Ireland and a chateau in France. We're small as fuck now at least in America. Dunno about in England or Ireland.

Noblefags pls go

i didn't even know I had one of these.

I always thought i was half german and half korean. but it looks like I'm Scottish with a pictish background.

Clan Arthur

We were Chiefless for 230 years because our last one died amongst Kangz in Jamaica without a male heir

Looks like being a spaghetti pocketed Autist runs in the family.

all the white americans would come from those regions in the first place, my middle name yielded a family crest, as its a family name that every male in my family has had.

>Family Crests
You're twice wrong.

>my middle name yielded a family crest, as its a family name
As are you.
Coat of Arms don't work that way. They're awarded to individuals, not families.
They're meant to be like an individual signature.

lmao back to your potato fields

>What is the coat of arms?
The coat of arms on an escutcheon forms the central element of the full heraldic achievement which consists of shield, supporters, crest, and motto. The design is a symbol unique to an individual person or family (except in the UK), corporation, or state.

Now you're getting it. Always vexes me when people call CoAs "Family Crests."

yes, i see the crest to be a smaller part of a full coat of arms, but your definition is limited to the UK apparently. I just found something very interesting to look into though. It seems I'm descended from nobility, and my family has been shattered into peasantry.

Teuton since 1500+something

>but your definition is limited to the UK apparently.
Not entirely. It still plays that way for most of the continent as well, with Poland being the only outlaying clusterfuck without codified rules. Yugoslavia too, but they fell under German or Italian rules for a lot of the time they actually had heraldry.
>I just found something very interesting to look into though.
That's exactly how you should take it. If you can trace your pedigree back to the owner of the arms, you could be eligible to be granted them by the King of Arms or Lord Lyon (whichever applies). If not, still worthwhile tracing your pedigree, especially in a world where (((they))) don't like you having strong ties to your roots.
>It seems I'm descended from nobility, and my family has been shattered into peasantry.
Meh, most people are nowadays. Nobles had lots of kids, and the youngest ones usually resorted to stuff like going to the USA.

The O'Mahony crest includes three lions thought in Ireland to represent the lions season, ie before the arrival of Summer, in colours that signify strength, generosity and loyalty. The lower left quarter contains a chevron for protection and the serpent for good health, longevity and fertility.

>O'Mahony (Ó Mathghamhna)
>Motto: "Lasair romhuin go buadh" (The Flaming Torch To Victory)

>Ó Mathghamhna, meaning descendant of Mathghamhain (the Good Calf). The forefather of the great Mahoney Clan, Mathghamhain was the son of Cian and Sadhbh, herself daughter of the great Brian Boru.

>Fought alongside Brian Boru against Máel Mórda mac Murchada and the vikings at the Battle Of Clontarf

>Built many castles in Cork

>Came to England from Normandy with William the conqueror
>Ended up holing land in Wales for a century before invading ireland

Ugly fucking thing though.

>Name comes from Childeric I
>King of Merovingian Vikings after Merovich (his father, who had two fathers, one a king and one a sea monster)
>Was buried with jeweled bees/cicadas which were exhumed and adapted as a political symbol by Napolean Bonaparte
>Related to Charlemagne
>Many itterances of service to Holy Roman Empire, pre Cathlocisms internal deterioration

I could post a link to a more comprehensive history, but...

Tl;dr My bloodline has a sea monster in it and I SHOULD have a claim to some illuminati power

Shit, there are a lot of Prendergasts around here.
Bloody invaders

So you have the patent showing this, right? You not just some "we wuz kangs" nigger?

Pretty fucking based tbf
(lel 2 dads though)

That was my reaction as well

>another fucking Prendergast

Campbell Clan here
We fucked the Scottish and sucked English dick all the time, but then again the scot fags diserved it. Need to massacre some Mac Donald's sometime the fucks.

The name is rare as fuck in England, I always get funny looks when I tell it to people.

The green and gold is just a frame that site uses for all their crests.

>tfw low born

i don't know much apart some stories my great grandparents told me, but we were some kind of noble family in brittany
we still own a forest and a manor, but we lost a lot during the révolution i think