*drinks garmagaram chai*

*drinks garmagaram chai*

Well Sup Forums...?

The left loves God, but dresses like a whore
The right loves Satan, but dresses like a man

The difference is they one on the right is probably a virgin and would make a great wife. The one in the left has probably fucked seven Chads by age 18

One shoots guns for fun, the other massacres people in her third world shit hole

It's pretty simple, PIL.

The girl on the right blew herself up in a market square in Iraq, killing nine innocent people.

The girl on the left has never harmed anyone.

Only one has killed people in the last few decades
Pro tip it's the one on the right

One of them is the enemy

have
/thread

One is someones property, the other is not.

Bible is about turning the other cheek
Quaran is about conquering the world and slaying your enemies
Religion of sheep vs religion of wolves.

If you haven't read the Quran and bible then you shouldn't even ask such a stupid fucking question

One is posing for a picture to piss off liberals
Other one is posing for a picture atfer pissing on liberals bodies

wtf I love islam now

relly makes u think :-)

One picture shows someone wanting to fight to defend their religion, the other shows someone wanting to fight to spread their religion.

Left you want in your country. Right thing you don't.

The girl on the left is holding a book that preaches love for your neighbor, and has only ever shot a gun to hunt or as target practice.

The girl on the right is holding a book that tells her she will instantly be let into Heaven if she spreads Islam by the sword and kills the non-believers, and has probably killed several people, possibly children, with her gun.

Left goes to the shooting range
Right goes to shoot people.

One is actually a militant and the other is joking around and representing the American stereotype.

That's the difference between defense and attack Pajeet.

I knew there was a reason India was range banned

dumb.

The difference is that the left girl defends what's true and right while the right one has no qualms about massacring innocent people in the name of an evil, satanic ideology.

the one on the left is my niece...no shit.
the one on the right dead most likely

The other one Loves God, and following the Second Amendment
The other one is forced into Islam and forced to Fight or else get sold to some Goat Fucker for milk

Explain the difference between a shithole and india

One kills to save lives against the other who kills to make death of the infidel. thread/OP btfo

One of them bought her gun in the USA and the govt probably hates that,
the other was bought a gun by the USA government .

>the one on the left is my niece...no shit.

Teach your niece some trigger discipline. Also give her my number.

Stop with these shit threads.

are we really doing this right now you toilet avoiding currynigger?

sure thing...post number and ill pass it along

If it'd about turning the other cheek why does she have an assault rifle?

I'm a newfag and this is shit bait.

Is every pajeet this fucking uncreative?

True dat

because where we are from it's more about killing mother fuckers that fuck with you.

In and of itself, posing for those photos is innocuous. The difference is that the woman on the left will put down the gun and bible, ask her boyfriend if he needs help washing his car, then she will go study for her college finals, then her dad will drop her off at the supermarket where she is a cashier five days a week. The woman on the right will use that gun to shoot up a crowd of people before shouting "aloha snackbar" and detonating the bomb vest she is wearing in the name of that book she is holding.

>im a newfag and i just let everyone know how true my statement was

>1(One) post by this ID

Uh, was in my post, dumbass. Check that shit.

Niggers don't understand killing in self-defense. They only kill defenseless people so they can rob them. If they encounter resistance they run

The difference is the one on with the bible smells nice while the one with the quran smells like camel hair mixed with sandy vagina.

Because christcucks believe in ten commandments that say "thou shall not kill", so either she is a hypocrite or not a real christian.

Traitors die first on the day of the rope.

He миp я вaм пpинec, нo мeч.
Пыня дeтeктeд.

King David killed hundreds of men.

Jesus commanded his disciples to sell their cloaks to buy swords.

He also beat the fuck out of Jews with a whip

>Thou shall not kill
That doesn't include war or capital punishment faggot.

It's almost as if religious books were written hundreds of years ago and are full of plot holes and self-contradiction.

It's "thou shall not murder," but LARPagans and fedoras are jewish servants, so they always lie.

It's almost like you're literally a bolshevik kike.

Or, man is inherently flawed and can't follow the perfect letter of the law.

pretty sure that means cold blooded murder.
whatever it means, in WV, if somebody tries to do our family harm, we don't turn the other cheek and we shall kill.
to take it even further, a lot of people i know, hold grudges and plots revenge.
i do think that goes against the Bible, but what can ya do? we aren't perfect.

Oh yeah, I forgot it was actually:
> Thou shalt not kill*
> * except killing your enemies or criminals
You sound like a mudslime. I know it is written that I shall kill infidel, but I don't want to, so I'll just say I interpret my holy book the other way.

> we don't follow our holy book because we are not perfect
Enjoy your eternity in hell ;)

Girl on the left is advocating for freedom, life and prosperity. Girl on the right is fighting for sharia law, death and control.

THEY BOTH LOOK LIKE FUCKING JEWS TO ME!

all russians really are inbred and retarded
i didn't believe that until now

One is defensive one is offensive.

>Left image
Shoots gun at the gun range. Prays for financial security and safety for her children.

>Right image
Shoots gun at the Bataclan. Prays for death to all infidels and the apocalypse.

The one on the left will support her family, and go to the shooting range after church.

The one on the right will strap a bomb to her child to blow up a store and shoot at some soldiers after going to that mosque.

One goes to the shooting range the other goes to a well-packed theater.

>When whites have been picking through The Bible for over a thousand years and you believe that they wouldn't have altered the text if there actually were any contradictions.

The difference is they belong in different countries.

Checkmate.

The main point of The Bible is that no human is good enough to get into heaven on their own merits.

One belongs in America and the other doesn't.

The difference is that the one on the left will not be stoned to death because she's not alongside a man

Have you even read the OT beside what you're parroting from reddit?

The person on the left has been raised in a culture that taught her the weapon she holds is a tool for defense, self reliance, and the perpetuation of her freedoms in the face of state overreach.

The person on the right has been raised in a culture that taught her the weapon she holds is a tool for conquest in the name of her ideology, against those ideologically opposed to her and her tribe. This culture also has taught her that no matter what sins she has committed in life, if she dies using that weapon against her ideological opponents, she is guaranteed paradise in the afterlife and there is no parallel to this in the modern Christian faith.

>none of the people ITT noticed that the insurgent girl on the right is from a Palestinian guerrilla and not ISIS/al qaeda

retards, do your research before commenting

This

The girl on the left is memeing for attention online and the girl on the right is an actual murderer