Non Degenerate Hobbies

You have exactly 10 seconds to explain why you don't bow hunt.

It's almost as if you don't want to embrace masculinity by performing the quintessential male role, that of Hunter rather than Gatherer.

If you don't bow hunt, you better list some other red-pilled endeavor.

Shooting actual guns because im not gay/didnt watch the hunger games or the walking dead and fall for the crossbow meme fad

If you really bow hunt and think that bow hunting makes you the apex of man by doing the more natural form of hunting you are truly a massive faggot in denial
If you want to be a real man going down to your primal urges and realizing the apex of nature you must hunt with your bare hands like a filthy fucking animal

Crossbows date back to 6th century BC.
Longest fad ever?

Bow shooting is like golf, it's competitive but you're competing against yourself. Against distraction and bullshit. It's extremely zen and redpilled.

You'll never know the feel user. The feel of drawing the string back and letting it gently rest against your face. The feel of holding 300fps of deadly force that can only be successful by months and months of training. You'll never know the feel of success as an arrow lands on target, knowing that you just performed an act that your ancestors have done to feed their nuclear family.

Guns are cool and I own a few, but it doesn't compare with the bow. Gun hunting is for people trying to take it easy. Bow hunting is the red pill. Bows are the tools of men.

Bow hunting is fucking amazing and truly amazing experience

I metal detect. Went to Europe last year and found 3 neat coins. The 2 WW2 era coins would have been destroyed if found by Germans.

No, I bow hunt because I eat meat and would rather eat a wild animal I kill and butcher instead of cows/pigs that live their lives in a dirty ass barn cramped together pumped full of medication

This guy gets it.

Because i don't have severe autism

Are you sick of this shit? Do you want to end the left? Here's how:
There is a redpill NUKE sitting on YouTube right now:

Embed this in every forum, spam every news anchor, TWEET #ladygaga and #superbowl with the link in it, and watch the left crumble.

>be tolerant
>gay rights
>art is important

DUDE SHITTING CUM ON ANOTHER MAN'S FACE IS AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN TO WATCH PEOPLE.

No, but this modern shit of it all of a suddens just a fad inspired by daryl dixon and that katnis bitch from hunger games, just like the whole kung fu ninja shit fad of the 90s and early 00s from shit like jackie chan

The old one I think is byzantine.

Is surfing non-degenerate?

Oh if only your ancestors could see what a faggot you are.

That's actually really cool, user. I want one of those coins

Uh... in regards to modern compound bows and crossbows you can 'master' it in a day lol If you are talking about recurves or real long bows then yes.

I take my mulatto niece fishing fridays after school
mostly blue gill around here, but she has fun

>I won't do something because it's currently popular
You'll fit right in here, lad.

The most redpilled hobby is waifu collecting.

This is been the only thing to make me want to try It

Why would you put bow-hunting above ordinary hunting with a rifle?

I hear a lot of people speaking about muh return to nature when it comes to bow-hunting, but all these composite bows are high-tech as fuck compared to your average hunting rifle. Plus there's no sound to scare the surrounding animals away.

Your ancestors are rolling in their graves.

It's California's super hobby. It might be fun, but it's not red pilled. Provides no value and has spawned one of the most cancerous cultures to date.

I think they are relativy common. I put all coins I find in here. You want to see 3 years of findings?

I whittle, practice target shooting, build and paint historical models.

I'd like to get into hunting but no one in my family hunts, however I have land I, old do it on, so even if I got a rabbit or deer, I have no idea what to do with it. So until my one friend invites me ill have to wait.

if thats the case why dont you just uses sticks and rocks? or why even use weapons at all? Hunting with your fists is the ultimate red pill

There worth like 10 bucks google nazi penny and buy one

yeah most of those autists buy ''tactical'' crossbows like the one daryl has with a 50lb draw you couldn't even kill a rat with

the meat is tastier as well. the animals don't tense up if using a bow

1/4

If you use a compound bow you're still not a man.

The recurve is the maximum amount of mechanical advantage allowed before you're just a little bitch who can't draw a bow with lethal force unless he's cheating.

Constructing machinery is a good hobby.

t. Want to make flying helicopter

So what you fucking pussy I didn't say to tear apart livestock with your bare hands like a filthy animal you can get squirrels and deer and shit too

Recurve bows and regular long bows?Just a stick,string and arrow..

Here is all the nazi coins I found

Bow-hunting is like organic food, it's a fad that's only been around a generation to make things artificially more difficult and "natural" in spite of vast improvements in modern technology.

The only worthy thing about it is the fact you can hunt for much longer seasons, but even that is an artificial construct imposed by the state so not really commendable.

Modern shit

Buy a second hand bow from craigslist or let go. You can get really good deals by people that need to sell for one reason or another. Try it, user. Embrace your bloodright and heritage.

yes, of course

Pics of whittled items? Those are legit hobbies, user.

I cross train effective martial arts, mainly judo and muay thai and bjj.

basically mma.

how redpilled?

>You have exactly 10 seconds to explain why you don't bow hunt.
because i have a gun

Because you can't hunt game with your fists.
Maybe a spear with an atl'atl, or a sling for small game, that's the most primitive thing you could ever possibly kill a wild animal with.
(I've used both)

That one probable Byzantine coin. I dug up all this shit with a metal detector.

Using technology is a degenerate hobby. Unless you are hunting with your bear hands and eating the meat raw, you're a dumbass who thinks using a slightly more primitive weapon makes you non-degenerate.
It's pretty embarrassing seeing people in so much denial.

Bows are gay or for nigger
Guns are the weapons of the white man

Yes. Pretty much any form of exercise outside of homosexual sex is non-degenerate.

People actually hunt with those?

I'm a professional musician, I'm too busy for hobbies.

Fuck you, I still suck.

fad thats been around for 2,500 years?

Collecting Nazi memorabilia

>tfw poorfag

I build shit with roundwood timber

I make primitive firearms and collect them. Percussion lock, flintlock, wheel lock, even a few match locks. I got em all.

I super respect the recurve. I prefer the compound for longer range shots with more kinetic energy. Plus you can shoot a compound for hours at a time at the range, enjoying the outdoors.

Stopped at "bow hunting is a fad that's been around a generation"

nice.

Any pics of stuff you've built?

yea?Alot of people.Its called traditional archery

Yeah primitive man used to just jump on the backs of deer and punch them to death.
You retard. Human brains and hands are designed the way they are to use tools. Human hands are about the weakest natural weapons there are. And we're slow as fuck. It's actually impossible to "hunt" without a weapon. The only things that would let you approach without running are big enough to kill you, like elephants and mammoths back when they existed. So you still need a weapon like a spear... otherwise you're dead.

>competitive rowing

The truest red-pilled sport

pics please!

story of using atl'atl and sling please, genuinely curious

>bow hunting with a gay sissy faggot compound bow instead of an english war bow

What's the matter, got spaghetti arms?

The hunt is the best part. Also there is this antique store in Colorado I think you might like. They have a lot of old medals. I was looking for a german helmet.

>You have exactly 10 seconds to explain why you don't bow hunt.
No time. No money. Too busy working. Don't have a place to put all the meat, and I'm not some nigger who just kills it for the lulz

I intend to collect a few revolvers. modern and antique

Bow hunting virtually died out by the 1950s as people rightfully switched to more effective means. It was only with the decline of game numbers and the development of the compound bow that it regained popularity. It's a fad, dumbshit.

Get a used one, costs around $100 to get started.

I make knives and clay shoot. Rarest of hobbies in bongistan. Contrary to popular belief shotguns are perfectly legal with a licence.

I create with my hands. I was lucky enough to learn multiple trade skills from my grandfather growing up. Everything from cars, guitars, structures, circuits, you name it, I can build/design it. These skills landed me a job doing R&D for a large manufacturing company, and I have never been happier at a job. Plus with the Trump administration wanting to bring production jobs back to the US, my future there only looks brighter.

As far as capitalism and hobbies go, I build and sell custom guitar necks, as well as custom guitars in my spare time that I sell for profit. I sell a lot on ebay as well. If there is a market, I'll tap it. I've had the best luck with vintage games and comic books in terms of large profit. I also trade stocks and bitcoin.

I have a lot of productive hobbies, but making money is my favorite.

I don't bow hunt, but I collect Oneida eagles and target shoot from time to time.

>practice (3 hrs per day)
>persistence (seals 40% rule is applicable)
>patience (paramount importance)
Ibanez's are great high tech instruments to learn on, very innovative for the price tags. Keep shedding and your chops will polish up.

I also clayshoot. Using a Remington 870 (of course) with 28" barrel. Trap or skeet?

Regarding bow hunting as a fad is truly depressing. Have you considered just how disappointed your ancestors are with you, right now, staring down at you from Heaven? They hunted with bows to provide their family with food, and here you are, lineage, shitting on their efforts. Please, shed your blue pilled ways.

>embrace masculinity
>kill things that can't fight back

pick one

I think bow hunting is illegal here and i dont want to hurt animals.

good god you are stupid

I would like to attack a guitar to a gun. The gun must work. So must the guitar. The trigger will be the low E string.

>story of using atl'atl and sling please, genuinely curious
Not much of a story, all I've got to say about it is that it's hard as fuck, it really makes you appreciate the skill of primitive men and what it used to mean to survive back then. you have to be able to track, be stealthy, and use the weapon accurately. It's almost impossible for a modern man.

I also like flintknapping, very interesting ancient technology. Doing things like this teach me about life and I always appreciate being born at this time a lot more.

That's an impressive list of skills and accomplishments, user.

Bow hunting is illegal in my country ;_;

A guy killed a lion and nearly got crucified by the media.

Can comfirm. I'm currently working on an old RG for a client. Going single volume single humbucker and custom neck Ala the original wizard. Ibanez is my jam, and I suggest them to clients looking for for superstrat that can be customized until the cows come home

>Put bow hunting on a pedestal
>Post image of a fag with a composite bow

It's like you want everyone you suck dick regularly. Longbow race is master race.

Am decent enough with a bow but I like guns more